My Assistant, My Slut Pt. 04

Story Info
Mary Ann goes shopping.
4k words
4.49
56k
21

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning arrived and I was fantasizing about how I was going to use Mary Ann today. I was getting excited and thinking that I might have to shoot a load in her ass just to be able to concentrate on work. Maybe I should shoot the load in her pussy or mouth I wondered. The debate ended when she text me saying she was staying home sick. Since it was Friday, I was disappointed at not being able to use her until Monday.

Shortly after I arrived at work, her husband, Joe, showed up at the office with a friend. My heart sank. Did she tell Joe? What would he say? What would he do?

"Hey Joe" I said as I he walked in the door.

"Hi Dave. This is my friend Sam." Joe said.

"Nice to meet you Sam." I said as I shook his hand.

"You too." Sam replied.

"What's up?" I said looking at Joe.

"Mary Ann forgot her cell phone yesterday. How do you forget your cell phone?" He said.

"Good question." I laughed. The laugh was more of a release knowing that Mary Ann hasn't told her husband.

"Sam and I are heading up north for a golf weekend, but we had to make this detour." Joe lamented.

"Well," I thought quickly, "I have an appointment near your house. I could drop it off to her."

I know where they live because we have been at each other's homes on social occasions with our spouses.

"Could you?" Joe inquired. "It would save us from going back and we can get out ahead of the weekend traffic headed out of town."

"No problem," I replied. "Have a great trip and hit 'em straight."

I watched them drive off towards the highway instead of back towards Mary Ann and Joe's house. My mind was racing.

I waited about 15 minutes before I grabbed our toy bag, locked up the office and headed towards Mary Ann's. Being a small two person serviced based office it wasn't unusual for the office to be closed. If Mary Ann is off and I have an outside appointment or if I'm out and she goes to lunch we lock up. We don't have walk in traffic, we work by appointments. With my smart phone, lap top and wifi I can pretty much work anywhere.

The ride to Mary Ann's seemed to take forever. My mind raced from one idea to the next on how to use my slut. I wondered what she would have on? More importantly, how difficult would it be to get it off? Hopefully, Mary Ann has realized her situation and will decide to enjoy it and get into it.

As I pulled into Mary Ann's driveway I could see she was outside in the backyard doing some yard work. She had on a sweat shirt and jeans. The jeans made her round little ass look perfect. Nice and tight. I didn't think she was sick, just trying to stay away for a day to figure out what to do was my suspicion.

"Hi." I said as I approached her in the backyard.

"Dave? What are you doing here?" she asked and "Where's Joe?"

"I'm bringing you your phone and letting Joe head up north with Sam." I replied as I handed her the phone.

"What else do you want Dave?" she asked sarcastically.

"I came to take my slut shopping." I told her.

"Can't you see I'm busy working in my yard." Mary Ann insisted.

"You WERE busy doing yard work. Check out the new video on your phone." I told her.

As she checked her phone for the video, I checked her out. Her red hair was up in a bun to keep it out of her face while she worked exposing her beautiful neck which was usually hidden by her long hair. I could see sweat on the back of her sweat shirt from her hard work outside. It was kind of a turn on. The jeans Mary Ann had on looked like they were made especially for her.

"I can't believe you put the video of me peeing on my phone." She said softly.

"You know the drill Mary Ann. Unless you want that video sent to everybody you know and uploaded to various porn sites...well you get the picture. When are you going to just be my obedient dirty girl? You know deep down you love it and I'm going to bring that out of you." I told her.

"Now let's go get you dressed for our shopping trip." I told her as we walked towards the house.

Mary Ann walked slowly, with her head looking down and her shoulders slightly slumped. It was as if she was resigned to her fate. She paused outside the door to take off her shoes so as to not get the house dirty. I was going to make sure it's dirty enough in my own way I thought.

"Strip for me slut." I said as soon as we got in the door.

"Whaaat?" she stammered.

"Walk over to your laundry room and strip." I said as we moved towards the laundry room. "Take off your sweat shirt and your bra."

She slowly pulled the sweat shirt over her head tossing it in the dirty laundry basket and then she reached behind her to unclasp her bra. Mary Ann let the straps fall off her shoulders before discarding the bra exposing her perky little up slopes.

"Lose the rest of it Mary Ann." I instructed her.

I enjoyed watching her unbutton her jeans and then unzipping them before wiggling her ass to get out of the tight fitting jeans. As they fell to the ground around her ankles she bent over and pulled them off along with her socks leaving her before me in just her thong. I smiled at her as I looked her up and down as she put her thumbs into the waist band of her thong and pulled them off exposing her holes to me.

"I need a shower." She said as she sheepishly tried to cover her tits and pussy with her hands and arms.

"Put your arms down and don't hide from me slut." I told her. "Let's go upstairs to your bedroom and master bathroom. You need a shower and a shower you shall have. I'll be going through your things to pick out an outfit for you."

When we walked into her bedroom I told her, "Lie on your bed and use your hands to pull your knees up to your chest. I want to get a whiff of your ass and pussy after you've been sweating. See how musty you get slut."

"Dave, come on, I need a shower. Be reasonable." She said.

"DO IT!!" I told her as I gave her ass a quick smack.

She did as she was told but I could tell by how red her face was that she was dying from embarrassment. I used my fingers to open her pussy lips, take a whiff and a taste. Then I did the same to her little rosebud. I had to stop because I had to pee and a piss hard on wasn't going to work.

"Shower time Mary Ann and I think I'll watch." I informed her.

I followed her into her bathroom as she turned on the water and waited for it to get hot. I watched as she got into the shower and I quickly reached in and turned off the water.

"What are you doing Dave? I thought you wanted me to shower?" She asked.

"I do, but first," I said as I pulled my cock out of my pants. "on your knees."

She dropped to her knees as I stood just outside the shower door as she took my cock and put it to her mouth. Just then I hit her in the face with a stream of piss and told her "Open your mouth Mary Ann" as I pulled her hair back and took aim at her mouth. "Swallow it slut." She tried but gagged and my hot piss flowed out of her mouth and down the front of her perky little up slopes. She started to instinctively pinch and pull on her nipples. She loves it I thought.

When every last drop of pee was out of me I told her to shower while I watched. I left the door open to her shower while she lathered up her tits. I loved how they glistened with the soap and water. I noticed how she gently went over her ass and pussy-must be sore I laughed to myself. My cock sprang to attention as Mary Ann turned off the water.

"Stay there." I told her. "and bend over and brace yourself on the wall."

I admired the view as I stepped out of my pants and stood behind her in the shower. I plunged my cock into her pussy from behind.

"AWWW." Mary Ann said loudly. "You shouldn't be doing this Dave. AWWW. Stop. PLEEEASSSE STOP! AWWW."

I slammed into her as hard and as fast as I could. I grabbed her hips and slammed her on my cock with every thrust. My cock was on fire from the friction as she bucked back onto my cock and pushed back off of the wall.

"I cumming!! AWWW!!" Mary Ann exclaimed as I was shooting my load deep inside her pussy. I could feel her warm juice blast out on me as it squirted out of her pussy.

"Don't wipe my jizz from your pussy slut," I told her. "Get dried off and put your make up on like you normally would and I'll go pick out your outfit. Don't take too long either."

I started out going through her drawers looking for an outfit. Nothing hit me, but she did have a lot of matching bras and thongs. Too bad she wasn't going to need them. She had some nice lingerie too, but none of it was slutty enough.

Next I checked out her closet which had lots of choices. No pants suits, but some nice skirts and business dress suits to choose from. I choose an olive colored dress suit with its matching shoes. Very professional and I always liked it-the skirt was short and I can remember a few good thigh shots that I've caught in the past. The jacket had two buttons and had a V neck. I went back to her lingerie drawer and grabbed a pair of white stockings to go along with the business suit.

Mary Ann walked out of the bathroom completely naked, but with all her make up on and hair done. She looked beautiful.

"Here put this on." I said as I handed her the hanger with the business suit on it.

She went to her drawer to grab a bra and thong.

"Don't bother. You don't need a bra or thong. You won't need a shirt for under the jacket either." I informed her. "Just put on what I hand you."

"I can't go out like this. I look like a whore. People will be able to see me Dave. Please." She begged.

"I won't let anything bad happen to you. Now get dressed." I said handing her the white stockings. I watched her put on the stockings and then the business suit. As we were on the way out she put on her heels. Fuck me pumps. The skirt was lower than the top of the stockings which disappointed me, but I'll make do. Her suit jacket showed lots of cleavage with both buttons fastened. From the side you could clearly see the side of her tit and a glimpse of her pink nipple and areole.

"Where are we going?" Mary Ann asked.

"Shopping and to show you off slut." I told her.

We drove for about 10 minutes in silence other than the radio when I told her, "take your tits out of your jacket and play with them."

"People will see Dave." She pleaded.

"Unbutton your jacket and open it. Play with your tits for me. Don't worry about others just worry about pleasing me." I said.

She reluctantly unbuttoned and opened her jacket and started to play with her tits. She pulled and squeezed her nipples and they quickly became hard. Her little pink nipples were pointing out. I noticed that Mary Ann had her eyes shut and was biting on her bottom lip. She was getting turned on.

"Pull up your skirt over your waist so I can see and play with your pussy Mary Ann." I told her. Lost in her lust, she sat up in the seat and pulled up her skirt over her waist exposing her bald mound. I reached over and rubbed on her now wet slit.

"Open your legs slut and put your heels up on the dashboard." I instructed her. "Lie back in the seat a bit and get comfortable." She did as I ordered.

I pulled over for a minute telling her not to move while I reached into my bag of tricks. I put on her blindfold and worked her dildo into her pink pie hole and drove off.

"Dave, what are you doing to me?" She asked as her breathing was accelerating.

"Making you cum and bringing out your desires slut. Now use the dildo to fuck yourself. I'm going to drive to a spot and watch you until you cum." I told Mary Ann.

I drove for about five minutes and pulled into a spot. During the ride she got some hot looks from some truckers enjoying the show. Her breathing was heavy as she plunged the dildo in and out of her pussy using her free hand to pull on her erect nipples.

"I'm going to cum soon Dave ." she said between heavy breathing and a few moans. I could hear the dildo plunging in and out of her sopping wet snatch.

"Dave...I'm AWWW OH GOD..cumming...AWWW." she screamed as she exploded-her juices gushing out over my leather seat causing a puddle of her love juice around her ass and pussy on the seat.

"Taste yourself slut. Taste your dildo." I said and Mary Ann took it out of her pussy and raised it to her mouth licking it clean. "Now put your fingers in your pussy and have a taste." She put one finger in her snatch and then quickly added two more fingers. She pulled them out and put them in her mouth sucking them.

"Great show you slut." We heard from outside the car. Mary Ann froze and I reached over and took off her blindfold. There she lie back in the seat with her tits out, her legs spread eagle with her heels on the dashboard sitting in a pool of her own cum having just cleaned her dildo and fingers of her cum while 4 homeless guys enjoyed the show. I drove until I saw a group to enjoy Mary Ann's slutty show and they were the lucky winners.

Mary Ann looked at me and stammered "Dave how could you?" she said as she burst into hysterical crying. "AAAH HUH HUH." I drove away leaving the homeless guys with a show to remember.

I was incredibly turned on and drove for a few minutes until I found a deserted spot and pulled over. Mary Ann was still hysterical over what had happened, but I needed her pussy. I climbed on top of her, pulled my pants down and stuck my hard dick into her wet and waiting pussy. She was still crying and it turned me on more as I pounded her pussy. I used both hands to each grab an ass cheek and pull her ass towards my cock driving in and out of her pussy. As I stuck a finger up her ass I came inside of her and climbed off top of Mary Ann. I left her jacket open and her skirt up around her waist as I drove away while she sat in her cum and mine.

"I'm heading to the mall to go shopping like I had planned." I said to Mary Ann.

"Ssshopping?" she asked as she sobbed.

"Yep. Shopping."

"My skirt is all wet from what you made me do." She said as her breathing was becoming more normal and less like crying. "The back of my skirt is wet. It looks like I peed myself." She pulled her skirt down from around her waist and buttoned her jacket. Mary Ann used Kleenex to dry her seat off.

From the middle of her ass to the bottom of her skirt was roughly a "V" shape of her love juice. The fact that my cum was dripping out of her pussy onto the back of her skirt as she sat there didn't help.

"You can go to the mall like you are or we can go to the sex store and I can pick you out an outfit that you have to wear. Your choice." I told her.

Mary Ann thought about it for a minute and said, "I'll wear this, you might pick out a sheer dress or something." I might I thought as I drove toward the mall.

The mall I went to was across town so the odds of us being recognized was slim. Mary Ann looked very slutty walking across the parking lot into the mall. Her jacket was showing a lot more cleavage than Mary Ann usually showed and her skirt had her juices on it and still wasn't dry. Plus there was a round, darker mark on the back on her skirt which I knew was my cum dripping out of her snatch. Top it off with white stockings and fuck me pumps and Mary Ann was quite the sight.

"Fucking you made me hungry," I said. "Did your orgasms make you hungry?"

"Yes I'm hungry too." Mary Ann replied.

We went to the food court and I bought us a couple of sandwiches with chips and fruit smoothie's to drink. I also picked up a banana at the fruit smoothie place. Mary Ann and I grabbed seats with our backs to the wall facing the food court. She sat next to me and I pulled her close.

After we finished our sandwiches, I reached under the table and put my hand on Mary Ann's inner thigh. I quickly moved my hand up under her skirt and found her bald mound. She tried to resist when I pushed her thighs open, but I just looked at her and she complied.

"You need to be rewarded slut." I said as I put two fingers into her already wet pussy. Mary Ann was enjoying my intrusion and was biting her bottom lip. I pulled my fingers out and put them to her lips to clean as I looked around the food court. It didn't seem like anybody took advantage of seeing Mary Ann's beautiful, bald pussy getting fingered so I decided to up the ante.

I moved my hand between her legs pushing them wider and started to insert the banana into Mary Ann. Her eyes and mouth opened and she let out a soft moan. As I pushed it in farther she moved her ass off of the seat slightly and sat back down on it.

"Awwww" she moaned just loud enough to catch a middle aged lady's attention sitting facing us a few tables away. She saw what was happening to Mary Ann and was transfixed on her banana stuffed pussy. Mary Ann was biting her lip a little harder and had her eyes closed. She loved the banana in her and seemed to have forgotten that she was exposed.

I finished my drink and took the banana out of Mary Ann's snatch. I peeled the banana and took a bite as I smiled at the middle aged lady. I gave Mary Ann a bite as we walked out of the food court to the stores.

We walked in and out of a few women's clothing stores. At one store, Mary Ann was looking in a full length mirror and was fixing her hair. I walked up from behind and pulled her hair off of her neck as I kissed it. I wrapped my arms around her and put my hands inside her jacket playing with her tits. As I pulled and squeezed her nipples I noticed that she was lost in her lust and told her to move her legs apart as we stood there. When she did, I noticed that the inside of her white stockings were wet. Her pussy juice ran down her leg making the stockings wet. What a turn on to know Mary Ann's juices were flowing. I gave her nipples one last tug and we left the store.

We walked into a lingerie store and picked out some proper attire for Mary Ann. Teddy's, stockings, garter belts, corsets and a kinky one piece that had holes to expose her tits, asshole and pussy.

"You need to try some of this on to make sure it fits." I told her. "Go into the fitting room and I'll hand you what I want you to try on. I want you to take off the skirt and jacket so I can walk in and assist you. Be playing with your wet pussy as I open the door. It would please me."

Mary Ann's urges had taken over her mind as she walked into the fitting room and took off her skirt and jacket. She moved the chair to face the door of the fitting room and she sat with both heels on the seat of the chair so her pussy was exposed. She eagerly fingered her pussy and rubbed on her clit. In her lust, she must have forgotten that the rooms were monitored and she was putting on quite a show for a complete stranger.

"My girlfriend needs help in the fitting room with these." I said to a very pretty, young saleswoman as I handed her a couple of items for Mary Ann to try on. "I told her that I would find somebody to help her." The girl couldn't have been more than 22 or 23 with long blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. I had waited a few minutes so that Mary Ann would be close to an orgasm.

I followed the sales girl as she walked into the fitting room area and opened the door to Mary Ann's room. There was Mary Ann, pussy wide open being speared by two of her fingers and rubbing feverishly on her clit. Mary Ann's pussy glistened with her own juice and you could see where some pussy juice had run down her leg and dripped onto the carpet. The shocked sales girl stared at Mary Ann for a moment and then turned and walked away quickly. Mary Ann turned beet red, but didn't stop playing with her pussy as she began to sob.

"Get dressed Mary Ann." I told her. "I'm going to buy this stuff and we'll get out of here." The blond sales girl disappeared so I gathered what I wanted to buy and paid for it at the counter. About this time Mary Ann walked out of the fitting room and we left the store. We headed back out to my car.

"Why are you showing my body off to others? You are taking me any way you want. Do you have to embarrass me and make me look like a complete slut?" Mary Ann asked me as we walked through the parking lot.

12