My Assistant, My Slut Pt. 06

Story Info
Mary Ann gets used for pleasure.
5.9k words
4.27
56k
27

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Morning slut." I said to Mary Ann as she walked into the office Monday morning.

"Hi" Mary Ann responded.

"Get some rest yesterday? I inquired.

"A little bit." She replied. Mary Ann was wearing a navy blue business suit with a short skirt, not slacks. Just the way I like it. She had on a white top with white stockings and blue pumps.

"Come into my office Mary Ann."

"What's up?" she said walking into my office.

"Let's see what you have on. Take off your suit coat." She took off her jacket and I could see that her nipples were hard and sticking out through the thin fabric of her white blouse. "Very nice. You didn't wear a bra like I've wanted. Pull up your skirt." Mary Ann lifted the front of her skirt revealing her hot little pussy. She didn't have on a thong or panties and I could see that she was wet.

"Your pussy is wet Mary Ann. You're enjoying this slut. Put a finger inside your pussy and show me how wet you are already." Mary Ann rubbed her right index finger along her pussy lips for a few seconds before sticking her finger into her pussy as far as she could.

"AAwww." Mary Ann moaned softly as she inserted her finger. She pulled it out and her finger glistened with her own juice.

"You're horny Mary Ann. Your pussy is giving you away."

"Can I cum Dave?"

"No, but you're a good whore for asking. I have to run out and get some signatures from Stan Dixon and I'll be gone a couple of hours. Take off your skirt and give it to me." Mary Ann unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt letting it fall to the floor before stepping out of it and handing it to me. "Take off your jacket too so I can see those nipples sticking out through your blouse my slut." She removed her jacket.

"Hand me the jacket too Mary Ann." I said and she handed it to me. "I'm taking them with me. When I get back we're going to play. I'm starting a new on line business that we're going to start promoting today."

"What business Dave?'

"A webcam show starring you Mary Ann. You're going to be used and abused on line. I have all kinds of ideas how to make money off of your body. I even thought of the title of the show. Want to hear it?"

"Dave, somebody that I know might see me."

"Yes they might unless I let you wear your mask or hood." I told her.

"What am I going to be doing?" Mary Ann asked as if she didn't know.

"Whatever I want you to do my slut." I told Mary Ann as I looked at her standing before me with white stockings, fuck me pumps and a see through blouse. She looked hot as hell--a true spinner at 5'1" and 100 pounds.

"You're going to be an internet sensation and I'm going to make money off of your pussy. Oh, and Elaine Duerson's assistant, Jennifer, is stopping by to pick up some paperwork." I told her as I walked out the door.

My appointment at Stan Dixon's office didn't take too long and I wanted to get back in time to see how Mary Ann handles Jennifer without her skirt on. When I arrived back at the office Jennifer had the paperwork in her hand and was just leaving. She must have had the paperwork on her desk waiting for Jennifer. I won't make that mistake again. Mary Ann was sitting behind her desk and her nipples were rock hard as they looked fantastic protruding out from behind the thin material of her blouse.

"Hi Jennifer." I said walking into the office. Jennifer was a tall, brown eyed attractive brunette. I always thought that she had a hot ass and the jeans she was wearing showed it off nicely. Her blouses were never too tight, but I suspected they hid a really nice set of tits.

"Hi Dave". She responded without ever talking her eyes off of Mary Ann's nipples.

"Why don't you stay for a few minutes and let me go over the paperwork with you so you can explain it to Elaine. Come on in the conference room."

"Oh, OK." Jennifer responded as she followed my into the conference room,

"How do you take your coffee Jennifer?"

"Black" she said.

"Mary Ann. Please bring Jennifer and myself some coffee. Thanks." I figured that I would find out how much I broke Mary Ann's will on Saturday.

Mary Ann obeyed and walked into the room a couple of minutes later with our coffees showing off her exposed pussy to Jennifer. Jennifer was transfixed on Mary Ann's moist pussy and instinctively reached out and caressed Mary Ann's ass as she handed me my coffee across the table. Mary Ann froze upon Jennifer's touch before pushing her ass back on Jennifer's hand which caused Jennifer to squeeze her ass. Mary Ann took deep breath and bit her lip while Jennifer continued to squeeze and play with her ass.

Jennifer was staring at Mary Ann's ass and she was breathing a little heavy.

"Bend over the table Mary Ann and pull your ass cheeks and pussy lips open so Jennifer can get a good look." Mary Ann positioned herself right in front of Jennifer and bent over and opened wide. Jennifer let her fingers trace Mary Ann's ass before exploring her pussy. She stuck a couple of fingers in Mary Ann and started to finger fuck her.

"MMMMMM" Mary Ann moaned as Jennifer worked her pussy.

"Mary Ann will do whatever you want Jennifer. Just tell her."

"I...I...always wanted to taste pussy." Jennifer stammered out.

"Get on the table and spread your legs so Jennifer can take a good look and eat your pussy." Mary Ann climbed on the table and spread her legs wide right in front on Jennifer and she reached down and pulled open her pussy lips for her.

Jennifer nervously licked her lips before burying her face in Mary Ann's pussy.

"AWWW feels so good." Mary Ann said.

I walked behind Jennifer and started to rub my hands over her ass before reaching up to grope her tits. She offered no resistance as she was enjoying Mary Ann's pussy.

"AAWWW. Dave may I cum please?" Mary Ann panted.

"Only if you are going to make her cum too."

"I..I ..AAWWW ..will eat her...pussy too...AAAWWW. Let me...cum PPLEEEASE," she begged.

"Jennifer. Will you let Mary Ann eat your pussy so she can cum?" I asked.

"MMMHHIMMM" Jennifer replied as her tongue continued to enjoy the taste of Mary Ann.

"Then you can cum slut." I told Mary Ann.

"THhhank AAAWWW you ..Dave. AWWWW." She shouted as Mary Ann bucked her pussy into Jennifer's face and she pulled Jennifer's head into her wet snatch.

"AWWWWW UGHHH." Mary Ann exclaimed as she came all over Jennifer's face.

"You've cum Mary Ann. Now you know what you are supposed to do. Do it." I told her.

"Jennifer, may I eat your pussy? I'll make you cum." Mary Ann said reaching for the button in the front of Jennifer's jeans. " Can I taste my juices too?" she said as she kissed Jennifer. Mary Ann then started to lick Jennifer's lips and around her mouth to taste her own cum that she just squirted in Jennifer's face.

Mary Ann unbuttoned and unzipped Jennifer's jeans before sticking her hand down the front of her pants. I could see Mary Ann's hand digging in her jeans playing with her pussy. Jennifer closed her eyes and her hips were starting to sway with Mary Ann's hand in her pussy.

"Eat my pussy Mary Ann." Jennifer told her as she pulled her pants and thong down revealing her neatly trimmed pussy. She had switched places with Mary Ann and she lie back on the table with her legs open, feet flat on table with her legs bent at the knee. Mary Ann opened her pussy lips and started to blow lightly on Jennifer's pussy before sticking her tongue as deep as she could into Jennifer's love canal.

Mary Ann replaced her tongue with a couple of fingers up Jennifer's pussy and switched her tongue to giving Jennifer's clit a workout. Jennifer's thighs started to squeeze Mary Ann's head in place between her legs and she unbuttoned her top, unhooked her bra and started pulling and squeezing on her nipples. Jennifer's breathing was getting heavy and she pushed Mary Ann's face into her box.

Watching Mary Ann's ass in the air as she ate Jennifer out gave me a raging hard on.

SMACK SMACK SMACK. I hit Mary Ann's ass to add some red color to her fair skinned ass.

"MMMM" was the muffled sound I heard from Mary Ann as I hit her ass while she ate out Jennifer.

"You want me to fuck you while you eat pussy slut?" I asked Mary Ann.

"MMMMMM" Mary Ann moaned with her head in a vise like grip between Jennifer's thighs.

"OK with you Jennifer?" I inquired.

"AAAAAYYEEAAHHHAAAA" she said lost in her own arousal.

I quickly dropped my pants letting my hard on out to play. I gave Mary Ann's ass a couple more quick swats and lined up my cock with her pussy.

"MMMMMM" was Mary Ann's response to my dick entering her pussy. I grabbed onto her hips and started pounding away. The sound of Mary Ann's wet pussy was in the air when I opened my eyes and they met Jennifer's as her mouth was wide open with no sound coming out as she was being eaten out.

We were staring in each others eyes when she let out "YYYEEESSSS GOD...I'M CCCUMMMMMINGGG" as her hips bucked wildly in Mary Ann's face. Seeing Jennifer cum sent me over the edge and I shot my load deep inside of Mary Ann.

Mary Ann was licking up Jennifer love juice from around her pussy when Jennifer pushed her head away. Her pussy must have been sensitive after cumming.

"Don't push her away Jennifer. Have her clean your ass while she's down there. She'll love it."

Jennifer pulled her knees up to her chest giving Mary Ann an eye level view of her asshole spread open.

"Clean it whore" I told Mary Ann and she proceeded to tongue around and in Jennifer's asshole. Jennifer bit down on her lip and closed her eyes with pleasure as Mary Ann cleaned her ass.

Mary Ann pulled away and asked "Is it clean enough Dave?"

"Yes, but now clean off my cock from having fucked you." Mary Ann turned, grabbed my cock and started licking and cleaning me.

"She's an obedient little play thing isn't she Dave?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes. She's a great fuck slut. Get back to work now Mary Ann and don't let my cum ooze out of your pussy onto your chair. Clean yourself up slut." I said. Mary Ann walked out of the conference room into the bathroom to clean her snatch from my love juice.

"Your body looks like it would be fun to play with too Jennifer." I stated as she pussy was disappearing from site as she pulled up her pants and buttoned up her shirt.

Jennifer staring in my eyes without a word for a few seconds before she said "I have to get back to the office. Elaine will wonder what I've been up to. See you later Dave." With that she finished dressing and left the office.

Mary Ann walked out of the bathroom still in only her stockings, fuck me pumps and her nipples hard as little rocks sticking out from inside her blouse when I told her " Get on the floor on your back and open your pussy so I can see how good of a job you did cleaning out my jizz." Mary Ann complied and had her legs wide with her hands pulling open her pussy lips. "Good job slut. Now back to work."

Mary Ann went back to work while I looked on line to order our lunch. I got lucky and found the place I was looking for and was able to order exactly what I wanted. I walked out of my office over to Mary Ann's desk taking her purse out of the drawer she kept it in and I taking $25 out of my pocket. I placed her purse and the money on a console about 20 feet away from Mary Ann's desk.

"I ordered our lunch and it'll be here soon. The money is on the console to pay for it. Don't even think about getting the money before the delivery guy arrives." I told Mary Ann.

"You're going to show me off in front of the delivery person?" She asked as her eyes welled up. "I did everything you wanted with Jennifer, didn't I?"

"Yes, you have been an obedient slut, but that's what you are now."

"AAAAHuuuhHuuuh, AAAAHuuh huuh" Mary Ann cried her pretty green eyes out.

"Besides, you're going to love the surprise that I have for you for lunch."

"AAAAAhuuuhhHHuuuuh AAAAHHuuuHHuuuhh" she sobbed as I walked into the conference room.

I could hear her crying as I waited in the conference room for the food to arrive. In a few minutes the delivery guy arrived-it was the drive through guy from the other night. I had noticed the other night that they delivered so I took a shot and requested "Larry F" from his name tag to make the delivery. It was a family owned place so I thought that there might be a chance and Larry turned out to be the owner's son. Larry making the delivery wasn't a problem.

"Dave," Mary Ann sniffed. "Can you get the money from the console for the food?"

"Sorry. Busy. You grab it for him." I said as I walked to my office door to watch.

"AAAHHUUUUHHHUUUHH" Mary Ann cried as she got up and walked over to get the money.

Larry's mouth was open in shock and his eyes stayed on her ass going away and on her pussy walking toward him with the money.

I stepped out of my office and said," I'll make you a deal, lunch and your tip in exchange for 5 minutes with Mary Ann in the conference room. She'll do whatever you want."

"AAAAHHUUUHHHHUUUUHHH" Mary Ann cried as Larry pondered the deal.

"Anything?" He asked.

"Anything" I assured him.

"Deal"

"AAAAHHHUUUHHUUUHHH" Mary Ann wailed.

"Get in the conference room Mary Ann, take off your blouse, and do as you're told. Your 5 minutes starts now Larry." I told them as I walked into my office. I went to the live video chat room that I had set up yesterday. I promoted the room by offering free lunch time live shows figuring that I would do it for free until a following built up and then charge for the shows. I ran the video of me fucking Mary Ann in the ass and her saying "Fuck my ass. Fuck me. Make me cum." non-stop while there is no live show to promote Mary Ann as the slut.

I saw Larry sucking on Mary Ann's left tit while his hands explored her ass. I could hear Larry slurping on her tit and I could also hear Mary Ann sobbing while this 19 year old defiled her body. Larry then had Mary Ann get on the table so that her pussy was right at the edge of the table. Larry undid his pants and pulled out his cock. He reached down and put a finger into Mary Ann's wet hole before putting his cock next to her pussy. He then thrust his cock as deep as he could into her before cumming after only three or four thrusts. Typical 19 year old I thought- he didn't even use the whole 5 minutes.

While Larry pulled up his pants, I moved to a close up of Mary Ann crying and then to her open legs where Larry's cum was oozing out of her pussy. By then Larry had his pants up and was walking toward the door on his way out.

"I was thinking" I said as I tossed him a vibrating dildo "it's not really fair for you to cum and Mary Ann not to cum Larry. Why don't you go help her out."

"You mean..." He started to say before I interrupted him.

"Yep." I told him as he smiled and went back into the conference room.

"AAAAAHUUUUHHHUUUUHHH" I could hear Mary Ann cry when she saw Larry walk back in, dildo in hand. She started to get up, but he pressed her chest back down and told her to open her legs. As her pussy lips started to open from her legs spreading, Larry stuffed the dildo into Mary Ann and turned it on to the highest setting. Larry worked the vibrator in and out of Mary Ann's pussy while his left hand explored her tits.

Mary Ann was a mess-part of her crying and part of her getting ready to cum. She was playing with her clit as I heard "aaaaahhhuuuhuuuh...AAWWWW... feels good. Aaaahhuuuhhhuuuhh."

Suddenly, Mary Ann's pussy pushed hard on the dildo and her legs clamped around Larry's hand as she said "I'mmm cummmmming ohhh GGGOOOODDDD!" Her pussy juice shot out of her and made a puddle on the table.

"AAAAAHHHHUUUUHHHUUUHH" Mary Ann cried out obviously thinking about having been made to cum by this teenager that she didn't know.

Larry didn't really know what to do so he left the dildo on the table and walked out of the room. I told him that we might have to order carry out from him more often.

He just smiled at me and said "Anytime. Food is on me." as he walked out of the office.

Mary Ann just laid on the table crying as I cropped out Larry's face from the video that I had recorded of him both fucking and using the dildo on Mary Ann. I put it on the video chat along with me fucking her in the ass as I took the live room off line and let the preview video's run.

Mary Ann was still lying on the table when I told her "Go douche Mary Ann. Clean out Larry's cum in case I want to fuck you. And leave your shirt off. Just stay in your pumps and stockings." She was still crying when she got up and went into the bathroom to clean up.

The phone rang while Mary Ann was in the bathroom so I answered it.

"Hi"

"Hmmm...OK" I said as I listened for the next minute or so.

"I understand. See you soon."

I grabbed the duffel bag out of the closet about the time Mary Ann was coming out of the bathroom.

"Elaine Duerson and Jennifer are on the way back over. Apparently, Jennifer spilled the beans about what went on here and Elaine was offended. She was upset I didn't let her use you. She wants you to be her submissive slut when she gets here. She promised me more business."

"AAAAHHUUUUHHHUUUUHHHH..You...you... you're making... making me a prostitute." Mary Ann cried.

"I told you whatever I wanted to do with you I would you whore. Now get over here I have something for you." She reluctantly walked over to me as I pulled out the clamps for her nipples, pussy lips and clit.

"NNNOOO DAVE PPPPLLLEEEAASSSEE!!!" she begged. I ignored her and started to suck on her tits, biting on her nipples and pulling them with my teeth. "OOOUUUCCHHH. That...that hurts..AAAAHUUUUHHHUUUHH "

I clamped both nipples and gave them a tug for good measure. Once again I had her lay back on the table in the conference room. "Spread 'em whore" I told her and she opened her legs exposing her used pussy. When I clamped her left pussy lip Mary Ann cried so badly that her whole body was shaking. I proceeded to clamp her right pussy lip. I then took out duct tape, pulled the chain attached to her pussy lips tight and taped the chain open-duct taping the chain to Mary Ann and wrapping the tape around her thigh. With her pussy lips so wide open, her clit came out from behind it's hooded shield to play. I immediately clamped her clit.

"AAAAHHHUUUHHUUHHH.....AAAAHHUUUHHUUHH... PP....PPP....PPLLL" She tried to beg me to stop, but I ignored her. I pulled her arms above her head and handcuffed her wrists together. Then I ran the rope around the chain on the cuffs and tied it to the table leg keeping her arms above her head. After attaching the spreader bar to her ankles, she was completely exposed, vulnerable and in a great deal of pain. I pulled on the chain which increased the tugging on her pussy lips and clit as well as stretching her nipples to new lengths. I tied a string around the chain and attached it to the ceiling fan over the table keeping Mary Ann stretched to her limits.

I heard the buzzer indicating Elaine and Jennifer have arrived. I walked to Mary Ann's desk to hit the button to let them in. I could hear Mary Ann softly saying between sobs "please aaaahuhuhuh... pleeezzzz... Dave."

"Hi Elaine"

"Hi Dave"

"Welcome back Jennifer"

"Thanks Dave"

"She's on the conference room table waiting for you to use Elaine." I told her as we walked into the conference room.

"Very nice Dave." Elaine told me.

"AAAAHHHHUUUHHUUUHH" Mary Ann cried out when she realized we all walked in the room.

Elaine gave a tug on the chains clamping her pussy lips and clit which made Mary Ann cry even harder. "AAAAAHHHUUUHHHUUUHH...PPPLLLLEEEEZZZ sstttop AAAHUUUHHHUUHH"

"She likes to cry Dave. I'll have to shut her up." Elaine told me as she took off her shoes , stepped onto the seat of a chair and got up on top of the table with Mary Ann. Elaine was a brunette in her late 50's that was a little over weight, especially in the ass. She pulled up her skirt, pulled down her panties and took them off before sitting on Mary Ann's face.

12