My Atonement

Story Info
subbie must atone for her bad behaviour.
1.6k words
3.76
30.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jewlia
jewlia
1 Followers

I was leaving work and called from my cell phone to see if You needed me to get anything before leaving town. "No," You chuckled, "just you to come home to Me soon." i sat on a bench as we talked lovingly to each other for a few more minutes. A gentle breeze was moving the thin, white material of the blouse You dressed me in that morning, causing it to cling to the swell of my breasts. my high-heeled legs were crossed and my skirt had fallen open at the slit, revealing most of my long tanned legs. i was oblivious to the attention i was attracting until i felt a hand touch my shoulder.

Smiling down at me was an old friend from college; we had dated a couple of times but ended up just friends. i was about to tell You of this nice surprise visitor, when the phone suddenly went dead. I tried to call back but I couldn't make a connection, hoping You would get through to me. Ken asked me to join him for a drink in a small bar across the street to catch up on old times. i felt the stirring of trepidation after i accepted, thinking i could explain my late arrival when i returned home.

While enjoying a glass of wine and laughing over old college antics, my cell rang. You asked, "are you alright and where are you, my darling?" i told You of Ken's arrival and said, "i will be home a little later if You don't mind Master."

Silence. I succeeded in ignoring the bad feeling in the pit of my stomach again until You spoke, "I do mind, but you seem to have your own mind set." I quickly interjected saying that i would leave for home right away, not being able to ignore Your displeasure any longer. You said nothing back, just broke the connection. i remained another half-hour, not wanting to hurt Ken's feelings by leaving so hastily, but my nervousness was growing until finally i said my good-byes and left him sitting at the table.

My nervousness was rapidly changing to panic as i pulled up to O/our home, knowing i had put my selfish feelings before Your loving ones. i had been punished for infractions before, but I knew this was no ordinary slip. i was cursing my own stupidity as i burst into the house wondering what terrible fate awaited me, emptiness! The house was empty, ominously quiet. Going to the living room i saw the furniture placed against the walls, leaving the middle of the room open.

Laid neatly in a row was a leather strap, a thin crop, a flogger, a paddle, blind fold, metal cuffs, nipple clamps attached together with a chain, and a bamboo cane that had my tears flowing at just the sight of it. A small wooden table had been placed along side these items and a note of instructions for me was on that table. i was to strip naked and apply the nipple clamps tight and You would test to make sure they were tight enough adding extra punishment if they were not.

i winced as i tightened them and pulled on the chain to see they were correct, my nipples burning like fire. Next, i was to put the blindfold on, cuff my own wrists behind me, kneel in the middle of the room with my forehead touching the floor, my legs wide, and wait, not moving until i had Your permission.

There i stayed for one-hour, my legs and arms aching and cramped, my nipples numb from the clamps. After the second hour i heard the door open and the shuffling of many feet and i shivered. I next heard Your voice low asking, "you are cold my sweet? Perhaps i should warm you up some?" Next thing i felt was a terrible stinging pain across my ass as You laid a stripe across it with the bamboo. Tears immediately sprang to my blindfolded eyes, my body beginning to shake in fear, pain, and something else...anticipation?

You applied the cane very hard four more times across my ass, making four more bright red stripes and said, "Since You find it necessary to spend Your time with another man, three Doms have graciously accepted the task of disciplining you while I watch." With that, 2 arms pulled me to my feet, my cramped body protesting. Each Dom chose a tool from the floor to use on my body. The cuffs were removed from my wrists, my arms stretched over my head and I was stretched across the table and shackled to the table legs.

You whispered close to my ear, "You will feel the pain inflicted by each and you will accept your punishment without a word. Do you understand?"

I answered; "Yes Master" but i couldn't stop trembling, my ass and pussy open for A/all to see. The first chose the leather strap, giving me twenty hard lashes in quick succession, making my bottom bounce and burn like molten fire. i cried silently, feeling my pussy glisten with my juices, ashamed that they could see my arousal and not being able to control my own body.

The next Dom chose the crop, slapping it hard between my legs from ankle to pussy, two last cracks landing hard against my clit, sending waves of pain through my whole body. i wanted to shriek, but i bit my lip hard enough to make it bleed and sobbed silently. Someone reached beneath me and pulled on the chain causing my nipples to stretch up and out, sending ripples of pain and pleasure through me.

The flogger was applied next, the Dom knowing just where and how to apply it to cause the most pain. The fire in my shoulders and ribs made me feel sick, but i held fast, needing to prove toYou my wish to atone. Five more hard whips to my already swollen pussy lips and the handle of the flogger was thrust into my dripping cunt and left there. The feeling of sweet fullness almost made me beg for release but I heard Your voice close to me say, " if you cum without my permission, You will disappoint me greatly my love."

Your words helped me to focus, holding my release. The last Dom lifted the thin paddle smacking my already tortured ass hard across the right cheek first. The second blow landed in the exact place, causing me to wince, all the while someone pulling on the clamps. The waves of pain and desire were excruciating and exhilarating! i took another thirteen blows from the paddle, crying and writhing in pain and pleasure, silently begging for Your cock to release my torment. i felt fingers thrust into my pussy, and Your voice in front of me " open your mouth and taste the juice of your punishment" i opened and sucked my essence clean from Your fingers and blushing, i thanked You.

You walked back behind me and spread my cheeks wide. i felt the tip of Your throbbing cock enter my tiny hole, opening it wider to accept You. You thrust deep into my ass and i moaned and tried to push harder against You to take You even deeper. You pumped hard in and out for six strokes, pinching my clit hard between Your fingers. Just as i was sure i would explode, You pulled out and let go of my clit. Yanking hard on the chain of the clamps sent my focus to my nipples and You whispered, " I am going to take You know my love, You will only cum when I allow it. If you fail, W/we begin again, do you understand?" "Yes my Master," i replied.

You went behind me and slowly entered my pussy with Your throbbing cock; my breathing shallow and erratic as You teased my ass with two of Your fingers and pumped in and out. Slowly at first, building faster and faster, harder and harder until I was begging," please Master, i love You, please allow me to cum, i am having a hard time holding. Please Sir, i am begging You, please?" No sound from You. You just worked my ass and pussy until i was sure i would faint.

Then Your beautiful voice saying " Now my love, NOW." i exploded into wave after wave of pure ecstasy! i could feel Your climax in me, Your cock spurting Your juices to mix with mine and Your voice purring, "you made me proud my slave by taking your punishment as instructed and now You may clean me" i felt the emptiness of my body as You pulled from me, walking around to the front and touching my lips with Your cock. i opened my mouth and gratefully took You deep into my hot throat sucking and licking You clean.

You released my restraints gently standing me up and with Your arm about my shoulders, removed my blindfold. i was shocked to discover there was only Us in the room. I asked with confusion in my voice. "But, where did the others go Master?" He smiled and answered; "There were no others my pet, only Me, and I am so proud of how you endured, thinking there were." i began to smile and cry at the same time and You licked my tears dry, tasting the saltiness on my cheeks and told me how much You loved me. I knew in my heart that You didn't need to tell me, I would always just accept that as You accepted my gift of submission.

Jewlia..June 04/2000

jewlia
jewlia
1 Followers