My Atonement

Story Info
slave accepts punishment for her mistake.
1.8k words
3.59
19.5k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been thinking all day about what could be on the agenda for this evening. I am preparing myself. I know that I am in very much trouble with you because I spoke without thinking. I told you that I felt used and unloved. I had no right. I want to make it up to you. I have taken extra care to clean and shave this body that belongs to you. I want to atone.

I go into the kitchen and cook you a wonderful dinner. I conjure up my best pitcher of martinis and chill it on ice. I set the table with my heels on. There is nothing else to do but await your arrival. I do so need to be your pet.

I am nervous as I hear your car arrive. I pour your martini and rush to meet you at the door. You take the glass and hand me your briefcase and jacket as you say, "There is my ungrateful BITCH."

You go into the kitchen and inspect dinner, and turn the stove settings on low to keep it warm. You sit down in a chair in the livingroom. You command me to stand in front of you The longing for your kiss is written all over my face. Then you tell me to take off my dress. I reach behind me and unzip it, letting it fall to the floor then stepping out of it. You see me now in a sheer black lace bra, black and red garter belt, black stockings, a black lace thong, and my heels.

You then order me to my knees and command me to take off your shoes. You throw your feet up on a footstool in front of your chair to show me your domination. I crawl to your feet and remove your shoes and socks. I begin to massage your foot and you yank it away from me. "Bad slaves don't get the pleasure of touching their Master's feet. Crawl into the kitchen on your hands and knees until you are out of my sight, then stand up and finish my dinner, WHORE!"

I lower my hands down and touch the floor with them as I turn around and begin to crawl away. Your sharp slap on my bum is unexpected and makes me jump and whimper. "Just wait until you see what you will get later, my bad slut." I crawl away...feeling my cheeks get red...and my thong creep into my ass and pussy as I go into the kitchen.

I quickly fix your plate and mine. I take them into the diningroom and light the candles. I go back for the chilled martini pitcher, then resume my position on my hands and knees. I shall crawl as I come and tell you "Your dinner is served, my Master."

I stay in front of your chair on my hands and knees. My eyes looking down. I await your directive. I am yours. You tell me to crawl into the diningroom and wait by your chair on my hands and knees. I hear you retrieve the evening paper and bring it to the table. You then take my dinner back into the kitchen. You sit down and direct me to turn so that my ass is facing you. You eat in silence, reading and ignoring me.

I do so need your attention. I must make up for my thoughtlessness. I can never doubt my Master's love.

You stand when you are finished and order me to crawl back into the living room. The punishment is about to begin. You grab me by my thong and pull it tight. Itsinks into my ass and pussy tightly as I crawl to keep up with your pace. Once in the livingroom, you make me stand up. I put my hands behind my head as you remove your belt. "I am using you tonight and I will use you anytime I see fit. You are my fucktoy." You say as the first swing catches my breasts, making my nipples so hard under my bra. You swing back the other way while telling me how much I deserve this pain. I shut my eyes in agreement as I become lost in the heat of my body. The blows start to make my tits ache as you only mildly hurt them again and again.

You stop to grab my face by my chin and tell me to open my eyes. I must look at you while I accept my punishment. You then take my bra off and I put my hands back over my head. You lay the bra and belt aside. My breats are so red with my nipples so engorged. You start to maul my big tits in your hands. You are pinching them hard, OH so very hard. Taking one tit in both of your hands you reach down with your sensual mouthand bite my red bud. I feel your teeth pulling my tit out straight as your hands get tighter. I press my lips together but I can't suppress the moan. I yelp as you then let my nipple go. You tell me not to make a noise as you give the same treatment to my other swollen tit.

Then come the clamps with their soft, tight edges. I can't help but scream lightly from the pain. The explosion of pain and pleasure is making my clit burn. The pain is so intense. My burning need to be your fucktoy flows through every inch of my body.

You force me to my knees. You tie my hands behind my head. You know that I will need the constraint as you continue to show me who is the Master and who is the Master's whore. You push my head to the floor to make me offer my bum up to you. You start spanking me with your hand. My thong is so tight inside my hot slit. You pick up the belt and you swat my ass hard over and over.

My legs feel the slide of my thong over my body. I am lifting each leg as you bare every intimate inch of my body to it's owner. You rub my panties over my face as you tell me that I am such a slut that YOUR pussy is dripping. My thong is wet as you put it into my mouth to mute me for the further atonement of my sin.

You take your pants off and push your cock into my craving face. "See this cock? You are going to have to beg for this before I shove it into you, my bad cunt!" I look with longing on the only thing I love and want to serve.

You begin to spank my ass, over and over, until my ass is fire red. You spread my legs apart and begin throttling the inner folds of my pussy. I am so lost in pain...and lust...and love for you, my Master. I can only moan and feel your strokes burning and exciting me until I fear I will cum without permission.

You tell me "MY pussy is aching for it's cock. Too bad that it has not earned that pleasure tonight, my pain whore. You know you love it when I torture my cunt. I know you need it. You are MY WHORE!!"

You then roll me over onto my back...and spread my legs wide and shove a dildo deep into my ASS!! You pull my feet together and tie them while my knees are spread as far apart as they can be. You spank your craving cunt again and again. I moan through my gag as you say, "MY cunt has not even begun to burn tonight."

You rise up and I see you kneeling over my head and lighting a candle. You remove my gag and tell me that if I hurt you, you will more than return the favor. You guide your cock to my mouth and tell me, "Suck this, my lovely cockwhore"

You lean slightly, and push the head of your cock into my mouth, driving it in all the way to the back of my throat. Your thick cock has my head pinned to the floor as you begin dripping wax over my tits. I screech but remember not to bite. The heat is searing into my body. You stop to let more wax melt as you start to force your cock in and out of my tight lips. I feel your cock getting bigger and harder. "OH FUCK" my inner voice screams as I feel hot burning wax pouring on my clit. Tears begin to come as I embrace the pain. I love you...and I love this.

I feel more and more wax. It's so hot on YOUR cunt.

I start to feel your hands on my tits. You are brutally crushing them as you start to pound your erection into my throat. I know that you are going to cum soon. I can feel my pussy starting to explode too. "Oh Yes, My Master, hurt my tits more and fuck my mouth harder! I am going to ...oh oh MASTER...NOO!!"

You pull your heavenly cock out of my mouth and point it to my face."What do you need, bitch? What is the only thing that makes you happy? ANSWER ME, MY CUNT."

" You, MY wonderful MASTER... YOU and YOUR cum! I need your cockjuice and your love"

Your cock starts exploding in your stroking hand. I can see it pumping your warm, wonderful cockjuice all over my face and then my tits. I greedily start to lap it up as fast as I can while you catch your breath.

I am covered in your sperm as you pull my nipples clamps and then take them off with great pain. My nipples explode as the blood rushes back. You untie my legs and pull me to my feet. Your cum is running down my body as you remove the dildo from my botton. Leading me to the bathroom, you help me to lie down in the tub.

I love to feel your dick juice coating me. My tits and pussy are still partly covered with wax. My whole body bright red.

"Now that your punishment is complete, you may choose to leave and never come back. You may also choose to serve your Master with respect and faith. What do you choose?"

I look up into your eyes and plead "I choose to stay with my loving Master. Please don't ask me to go. I need you! I need to serve you and love you and pleasure you. I need to be your sweet dripping cunt always!"

You then smile broadly and proceed to piss all over my body. Your other cockjuice making my body nastier. "Then think before you speak, my filthy, nasty, beautiful SLAVE!"

You then untie my arms and turn on the water. You kiss me as you clean my body. You feed me my dinner and put me to bed.

I am totally exhausted, but still aching and still needing to feel your cock inside me. I shall always need nothing but your beautiful cock INSIDE MY SWEET DRIPPING CUNT!!