My Attitude Adjustment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty pulled herself up and was struggling for something to say, but I cut her off.

"Now get the fuck out of here. You can make me some breakfast or not. If there is nothing cooked within half an hour, I will eat someplace else. You decide," I finished.

Betty turned and walked out the door. I wondered if I had pushed the envelope too far, but the good thing was; I really didn't care. I showered and dressed. When I came down stairs, breakfast was cooking. I grinned to myself.

I sat at the table and Betty put a plate of eggs and bacon in front of me. For a brief moment I wished I had a food taster. Then I dug in with gusto. I had a good appetite and felt great. Betty cowered a little as she poured more coffee. I began to think I might be able to live with her fucking Jeff if I was treated this way when she was with me. I quickly ruled that thought out.

After I ate, I went and picked up the Sunday paper. I came back and read the paper. That afternoon I drank beer and watched two baseball games. Betty was cleaning and stuff. She left me alone all day. At 6:00 dinner was on the table, and it was good.

"Betty, that was delicious. You are probably the best cook I have ever seen," I said. "I am serious when I tell you that."

Betty smiled at me. She seemed genuinely pleased with my compliment.

"Thank you, Ken. I know your mom was a very good cook so that means a lot to me. I have not been taking care of all my duties at home lately. It was just that I was so worried about Sarah and everything," she lied. I was really getting annoyed with her lies.

"Yeah, I am sure you were very busy up in Hanneltown," I replied. "As long as you were able to nurse someone, it was all worth while."

I remembered Jeff sucking on my wife's tits like a newborn babe. That was another image I would not soon forget! Her attempts at martyrdom made me ill.

I left the table and went to my office and caught up on the work I had neglected by taking Friday off. It seemed so long ago already. Bookwork always makes me sleepy, so I picked up and went to bed in the guest room around 10:30.

For the third time in as many nights, I felt Betty slide under the covers with me. I just lay there. I didn't pretend to be asleep. I simply watched her. There was a faint light from the hall and I could see her well.

Betty looked at me and she could see I was watching her. She took my cock into her hand and began kissing my chest. It wasn't long before she was swallowing my sword. I just relaxed and enjoyed the sensations. She was very good and I knew I would not last long.

A lot of women think that a blowjob is disgusting and shows subservience to a man, but they are so wrong. As Betty sucked my cock, I felt the old feelings of love, and lust, returning. It was an act of love and of pleasing her man. She controlled me at that point and I began to weaken in my resolve for revenge. Men have difficulty maintaining an aloof, cold persona when a woman is sucking their cock.

I ran my fingers through Betty's hair and she increased her efforts. I moaned lowly as a warning that I was close to cumming. I wanted her to know it and still stay with me. She kept my cock in her mouth and sucked every drop from me. I was feeling pretty good and felt some of my old affection for her.

"Keep sucking, Baby," I urged. "I want you to get me hard again so I can fuck you!"

Betty never waivered! She kept working my cock like it was something she loved and it began to respond. I felt it harden in her mouth. I pulled her off my cock and moved down behind her.

"Get on your knees. I want to fuck you doggy style," I insisted.

If I had spoken to her like that a week ago she would have ripped my balls off. She quickly turned her ass to me and waited. I moved up behind her and ran my hand over her pussy. It was wet and getting wetter.

"You are wet already!" I growled. "You are a very naughty girl, sucking my cock and swallowing my cum. You need a hard cock don't you, bitch?" I demanded

"Ken, don't call me names!" Betty began.

My hand came down hard on her ass. She howled, more in surprise than pain, although it had to sting. I followed it with a few more as I held her tit in my hand so she could not move. A little pressure on her nipple kept her under control. She was whimpering by the time I stopped.

"Now do you want my cock, bitch?" I asked in my most severe voice. "You have to tell me if you want it!"

"Yes, Ken," Betty surrendered. "I want you to fuck my pussy. Please do it now."

I ran my cock up and down her slit, remembering the last cock to do that was not mine. That memory caused me to feel annoyed with Betty. I lined my cock up and drove it to the hilt as hard as I could. She came like I never saw her come before! I had to hold her ass up or I would have slipped out of her. Her head collapsed on the bed and only my hands kept her ass in the air and joined to me. I held her ass still and began to fuck her hard. She began to moan and it seemed like she was in a constant orgasm. This was hotter than I had ever experienced sex and I gave a final shove and emptied myself inside her. My throbbing cock seemed to set off a bigger orgasm in her. (Now she was having orgasms of different degrees!) I rode it out as I deposited my fluids where Jeff's had been not so long ago. I lowered myself down on her with my shrinking cock still in her and went to sleep as she mewed under me.

I woke up for work and looked around. Betty was nowhere to be seen. I showered and prepared for work. As I came downstairs, I could smell breakfast cooking. Betty smiled as I entered the kitchen and put a nice breakfast plate in front of me. She had not gotten up to feed me in years. I looked at her with a question in my eyes.

"I thought I would get up and make you breakfast, before you made me do it,' she laughed. "You have to be hungry after last night," she added.

"Thanks Betty. I appreciate that you would do that for me. You will make a good wife yet," I smiled.

Betty looked at me for a second and then she rushed out of the room. I guess I had struck a nerve.

I realized that I had changed the nature of our relationship. It had been anger and even revenge driven, but I couldn't help but feel it was a vast improvement over the way Betty and I had been living. She seemed to actually get off on my control of her. I was happier with her, except for her stint with that fucker, Jeff.

Betty gets home from work about half an hour before me. When I walked in the door I could smell dinner cooking and she has humming in the kitchen. That has always been an indicator to me of Betty's mood. She is a happy camper when she is humming.

We had just finished dinner when the phone rang. I was sitting in the living room when Betty answered. It only took a few seconds to determine that Rachel was on the other end. Then Betty moved out of earshot as she spoke with her sister.

It was quite some time before Betty came back into the living room. She looked like her dog had just died. I could see that she had been crying and appeared to be barely holding the tears back.

"That was Rachel," she began. "She told me you stopped in on Thursday." I just sat there and waited. I had no intention of making this easy for Betty.

"She told me how you had called me and asked about Sarah and that my statements to you were very strange," Betty admitted. "She said that you had me on the speaker phone and she and Bill heard the entire conversation."

I don't know what Betty has expecting, or hoping for, but I just sat there and listened. She finally continued.

"You knew I was not at Rachel's when I told you I had to stay longer to help with Sarah," Betty reasoned. "You didn't tell me you knew I was lying, and that I should get home."

I sat there looking at her and waiting. She would have to cut to the chase pretty soon, or so I thought.

"What do you know, Ken?" she asked. She was shaking a little now. "Why didn't you demand I hurry back home? Why didn't you tell me you knew I was lying?"

"You are a smart girl, Betty," I answered. "You tell me what I know and why I didn't bother telling you anything."

"You are the reason I was getting phone calls, aren't you?" she demanded. "You are the reason everything happened!"

"No, Betty," I told her. "I am not the reason. You should never blame someone else when you get trapped by your own lies."

"Tell me what you know," she insisted.

"Why are you still trying to avoid the truth?" I asked. "Are you still hoping everything will go away? Why not just admit why you told me those lies?"

Betty always subscribed to the theory that the best defense is a good offense and she tried that ploy in desperation.

"You have some nerve! You have been treating me strangely and not telling me why. Why can't you be man enough to tell me if something is bothering you, rather than play games?" she yelled.

I stood up and walked toward her and she actually cowered. I walked past her and opened a drawer next to my computer. I reached under some old papers and dug out a dozen or so of the better pictures I had taken. I handed them to her and went back to my chair and sat down.

I saw her turn ashen as she went through the pictures. I don't know if she appreciated the quality of my work, or how fantastic her ass and tits looked in the pictures. Tears were flowing nonstop and she ran into the master bedroom. I went back to watching the game.

I went to bed after the game. By now I was using the guestroom as mine. I knew Betty was suffering, but she should. It pays to think of that shit ahead of time, doesn't it?

I don't know how late it was, but I woke up to a very delightful sensation. Betty was sucking my cock. I watched her work to do everything a woman could do to please man orally and it felt great. I tried to withstand her efforts, but I soon blasted a load deep into her throat. She kept sucking until I was hard again. I realized I could get used to this!

I swung her ass around and she held it in place for me. I slid my cock into her and began a marathon fuck. She was a little dry at first. My guess was she was very nervous and worried. I didn't really care if she had an orgasm or not. I pulled my cock out of her pussy after she had finally gotten good and wet. She looked back at me as I placed the head at her little rosebud. I was watching to see what she would do.

She just gripped the bed sheets tighter and held still as I gradually entered her ass. She had never allowed me entry there before. Once I was inside her and felt her heat, I began to power fuck her again. I reached around and fingered her as I pounded her ass. Betty suddenly shuddered and came and that was all I needed as I did my best to fill her ass.

I flopped down next to her and she nuzzled my chest.

"Betty, I will always expect you to clean my cock with your tongue and lips after I fuck you," I whispered.

She looked at me and began to move toward my cock. I reached over and gently grabbed a hand full of hair and brought her eyes back to me.

"When I ass fuck you, it will be ok to use a cloth to clean me after I am done," I told her.

Betty jumped up, I imagine with relief, and soon came back with a warm cloth and bathed my cock and balls. When she had finished I pulled her face down close to mine.

"This is how it will be from now on," I stated. "If you ever fuck around on me again, your ass will be in the street within a minute of when I find out, and you know I will find out!" I insisted.

"Do you understand completely?" I asked.

She nodded as tears streaked her cheeks.

"Then I want you to suck my cock until I fall asleep," I demanded.

Betty leaned back down and took me into her mouth.

12