My Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon ..." said the Director, pulling her toward his cock, the head pressing against her lips. She was too weak to resist and simply opened her mouth to let him push it in. She tasted her own pussy mixed with cum and cockmeat. She sucked him for a minute and then the Producer wanted her, so she turned to take his cock between her lips. She tasted the muskiness of her ass on his cock and her face contorted. The Director pulled her back to his cock, then and she sucked him again. They took turns with her mouth, using it as a substitute cunt, and she sucked willingly, wanting it to end. She held both cocks in her hands and jacked them off, her mouth sliding over one, up and down, licking and sucking, and then sliding over the other. The Director came first, shooting his cum in her mouth. She held her head still while she pumped his cock, holding the spurts in her mouth, trying not to swallow. He finished cumming and she let his jizz ooze out over her lower lip, let it slide down her chin so that it landed thickly on her breasts.

The Producer was next, he held her with his hand under her chin, tilting his face up as he jacked off in front of her. She closed her eyes and waited. His cock erupted, cum splattering her face once more, warm goo sliding over her lips and then it was, finally, over.

Later, on location, she would suck off the Star again, but only for fun and because she was bored after eight weeks away from home. She liked looking at his big cock, liked the way it felt in her hand when she jacked him off, liked the thickness in her mouth and the cum ...lots of it, spurting all over her. She even took a load in her mouth, swallowing it for him. They took a Polaroid's of her sucking him off, something she could take home with her. A picture of his cock in her mouth. They did it in front of a mirror ...her on her knees, big tits hanging heavily beneath her. A shot of him cumming in her face. One of her breasts streaked with his cum. One of her face tilted up, mouth open, that big cock seemingly suspended over her, a thick string of white sperm oozing into her mouth. Memories. Unfortunately, her boyfriend found these photos and their relationship took a new turn. But that's another story.

12