My Aunt & Her Bedroom Ch. 02

Story Info
He steals time with his aunt's panties.
1.3k words
3.8
111.8k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/03/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mosalan
mosalan
24 Followers

To be honest, I don’t know how it started. The whole lingerie fetish was a gradual thing. Having a room to myself in the basement, I had access to the family laundry, including my step-mom’s and sisters panties. I admit I tried them on, and after the initial rush, there was little else. I did masturbate with some of my sister’s nylon panties, but it didn’t seem to do much more than masturbating without them

Of course, my Aunt Bonnie changed that. Not that she did anything to change it, because she didn’t. All she did was have a large collection of panties and lingerie. She didn’t mind being casual around the house, and she certainly didn’t lock her bedroom door.

She was my biggest sexual fantasy. The first memory of me consciously admiring her lingerie was seeing the lacy bras through semi-sheer blouses. I wasn’t sure why, but the thought that I was sort of seeing something that a woman didn’t show everyone was exciting. Once or twice, when she wore a low cut top, the edge of the bra would show, and I would get an instant hard-on. I usually found an excuse to leave the room, hoping she didn’t see my reaction.

My first time experiencing her lingerie came when I was staying over for a weekend. I had to use the bathroom badly, but both were in use. Her ‘friend” was holed up in one, while she showered in the other. When I knocked on the common bathroom, Jerry just said to go use Bonnie’s. When I told him she was showering, he said to hold it. I realized later that he was holed up in there smoking pot, and probably would have let me make a mess of myself rather than snuff out his joint.

I knocked on my aunt’s bathroom door, and she called out for me to come in. I just edged the door open, and told her of my predicament. She said she would hurry, and I waited in her room. She finished her shower, and came into the room, wrapped only in the towel. I brushed past her, closed and locked the door, and sat on the toilet, just glad to have the pressure relieved.

As I relaxed, I saw that her clothes were still on the floor of the bathroom. She was dressed casually for the weekend, just jeans and a t-shirt, but her bra and panties were also there, right in front of my face. I picked up the bra first, feeling it, smelling her perfume on it. I imagined feeling her breasts through it, but the rush it gave me was short-lived indeed.

It was then I picked up the panties. I didn’t realize it at the time, but it was this few moments that made me a panty lover for life. It also probably had an impact in my other big fetish – eating pussy – but that is another story. The panties weren’t all that special themselves. They were silky, bikini style, and white, with a two- or three-inch section of lace along the front, set up higher, near where the panties would hug her hips.

I was just starting to admire them when she knocked. I jumped, dropping the panties on the floor, knowing I was busted.

“Are you okay in there David?” she said.

“Umm, yeah, just a couple minutes,” I managed to say, looking down at the panties.

“Okay, but hurry, I have to get ready, Jerry and I are going out for a bit tonight.”

“Okay, I will Bonnie,” I said.

I heard her walk back away from the door, and picked up the panties again. I don’t know what I was going to do with them at first, but then I smelled them. Not up close, just a whiff of her scent on them. I pulled them closer, inhaling her aroma, and felt my cock hardening as I sat on the toilet. I knew her perfume, and this was not it. This was a smell so much better than any perfume I had ever smelled.

I pull the panties to my face, inhaling deeper, my other hand now stroking my cock as I sat there. It didn’t take me long to realize that I had to at least try them on, just for a second. I was glad that I didn’t have my tennis shoes on, so it was easy to slip my shorts and underwear off. I stood up quietly, and slipped the panties on. My cock was rock hard, knowing her pussy had been where my cock was just 15 minutes earlier. I started to rub myself through the panties, when she knocked again.

“David, hurry up, I need to get ready.”

I quickly flushed the toilet, and told her I needed to wash my hands, that I was almost done. I quickly changed back into my clothes, putting the bra and panties over by her things, and washed my hands before opening the door.

She was right there waiting, and asked again if I was okay. I said yeah, looked at her, and back one more time to the panties on the floor, and went out to the living room to watch TV.

I tried not to think about what had happened as I half watched reruns on TV. She came out of her room to answer the phone once, wearing a loose white blouse and a slip, and then went down the hall to check on Jerry. I heard a bit of a heated discussion, as she told him to hurry, and chastised him for stinking up the bathroom. She turned on the fan, and shut the door, then came in, and told me that Jerry had stunk up the bathroom at the end of the hall. She said that I should use hers bathroom while they were gone.

I mumbled okay, and went back to watching TV. I tend to get quiet when I hear her getting after Jerry. It’s not that I was around a lot of fighting, but other than with my older brother, I rarely fought. I preferred to avoid conflict, and didn’t like hearing it from others.

Bonnie came out a few minutes later, the loose blouse replaced by a low-cut red one, and wearing her black skirt, hose and heels. She told Jerry to hurry up, and came over to sit down on the couch.

“Are you going to be all right by yourself ‘til about nine?” she said.

“Lisa will be back soon, we can watch a movie on TV, we’ll be fine,” I said.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you, she’s staying over at her friends house for dinner. We are picking her up on are way back from euchre. Are you sure you will be okay?”

I hesitated, taking it in. I would be alone, for about two and a half hours, in Aunt Bonnie’s house. My mind raced, but I quickly calmed myself.

“I’ll be fine,” I said.

She smiled, and said that it wouldn’t be that long.

“I’m sure you can find something to keep yourself occupied,” she said smiling.

At the time, I didn’t think anything of the smile. It was just an aunt, who liked her nephew.

Time has made me wonder if it was.

Bonnie was a woman who liked the best of everything. We all knew her and Jerry were more than just friends. She said he was just renting a room while he finished school, but everyone was pretty sure there was more to it than that. She liked the image of being prim and proper, but there was an underlying current to her as well. She was a sexual being, and loved the attention her good looks garnered her. I would find out later that night just how sensual she was.

Jerry came down the hall, grumbled something, and went out to start the car. Bonnie reminded me there were plenty of hot dogs and hamburgers left from the cookout that afternoon, and I could reheat one, and have anything I liked from the fridge. She reminded me to use her bathroom, not the one at the end of the hall, and again, that slightly mischievous smile came across her face, she gave me a hug and a kiss, and headed out to the car.

mosalan
mosalan
24 Followers