My Aunt & Her Maid Ch. 01

Story Info
It's never too late to learn.
2.6k words
4.25
187.2k
45

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 08/23/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was growing up in Midwestern Ohio, my family was poor. My father worked in a factory but many times the work would come and go - he was often laid off for long periods. Times were definitely hard during those 'off' times; sometimes we only had the meat on our table that my father was able to hunt and kill, such as rabbit, squirrel, and even the occasional groundhog. But still, we got by.

However, my cousin Mark had it a lot better - his new step dad was a fairly wealthy man with a good income he earned from his trucking firm. Ed was a kind man and very generous and when he met my aunt (Kelly), they said it was love at first sight. Kelly was barely 16 years older than my cousin and I can see why Ed (11 years older than Kelly) fell for her – she was a great looking woman, even at 39. So, what did this mean to me?

Well, I often spent a weekend here and there at Mark's house, sleeping over and enjoying the benefits his step-dad's mega-income provided. Aunt Kelly and my mother were sisters (Kelly being the younger of the two by a year) so they were very close; many were the times that my mother was given different things by my aunt on the pretense that my aunt 'no longer needed them'. I suppose Kelly did this so that it wouldn't look like a charity case but either way, we all appreciated her and her husband's help during those lean years.

During my senior year, Ed gave Kelly a most unique Christmas gift - he got her a maid. I think he did this for a couple of reasons but really, the main one was that Kelly had given birth to their new daughter about a year earlier and he felt that the maid would be a big help. It turned out to be that she was. Actually, the maid was more like an assistant to Kelly; not just merely a maid in the usual form we all think. Lita, an attractive woman even at nearly 50 years of age, was half Latino, her father being from Brazil and her mother an American. Lita had been married to a man from one of the southern states (New Mexico I think) and they had two or three children. He had died of a heart attack a couple of years prior so she was unattached.

Lita was typical Latino in her looks; dark hair and eyes, high cheek bones with great skin tone, full, ample breasts, and a curvaceous figure that I was certain had to include breasts that were at least 36 D's. Lita was most definitely a wonderful example of delicious eye candy for the healthy male. She looked stunning.

I always thought that was amazing for Kelly to have undertaken motherhood once more, given the age differences between my cousin Mark and their newest one, Sara. The one time I mentioned as such she merely laughed, her eyes shimmering in the lights as she told me that "Often, the best things happen only when you are ready for them to happen." It wasn't until later that I would come to understand exactly what she meant.

After my birthday that year, Kelly had invited me over to spend a weekend with her and Mark since Ed was going to be out of town on a seminar for the trucking industry. I somewhat reluctantly agreed only because I had a lot of studying to do for some mid terms coming up the following week. But with promises of endless pizza and a chance to see Lita some more (who I had developed a wicked crush on), I dismissed those concerns from my mind and agreed.

Mark had just gotten a new Playstation so she and Mark thought I should come check it out. I remember vividly Mom shrugging her shoulders but smiling curiously as she said, "Aw, go ahead - I'm sure you'll have a great time" and she definitely emphasized 'great'. I thought that a bit odd, but didn't think any more about it.

So, after school and chores that Friday, I headed over to Mark's house for a weekend respite from the studies. Actually, due to an extra study hall that semester, I felt pretty confident about the upcoming tests since I had studied my butt off during both periods. With that confidence, I didn't worry a bit about spending a couple of nights with Mark – especially with Lita nearby.

And actually, I hoped to get a glance at Kelly doing something Mark had once joked about on the phone - breastfeeding her baby. As long as I can remember, I've always been fascinated by breasts for more than just the erotic pleasure they offer. Lactation - I often fantasized about seeing a woman feeding her child and even more so, about her letting me suckle her teats and share her milk. So, as I pulled into Ed and Kelly's drive, I hoped and hoped some more that perhaps, just perhaps, I would at least get to see Kelly feeding the baby. The idea of tasting her milk didn't even cross my mind - it seemed to far-fetched to even consider. Just to see her breast (or even a part of one) would be enough for me! But I honestly didn't even expect to see that because what I knew of my aunt seemed to be that she was fairly modest.

Friday was very uneventful with both Kelly and Lita pretty much out of sight having spent the day shopping. Later that evening, I did notice that Kelly had the baby in her arms and heading toward the guest room downstairs. I could only assume what might have been going on in there but then the fact that I was getting my butt kicked at the latest video game at the time by Mark drew my attention back to the fun at hand.

When the night finally wound down and the last of the third pizza was gone, I finally went to the guest bedroom and prepared to turn in. Mark traipsed upstairs to bed at the same time, Kelly and Lita both having gone on to bed an hour or so before. It was after 1 AM and I was tired. A quick shower and some dental hygiene came and went and in minutes, I clicked off the light on the dark oak nightstand and fell into bed.

Some time later, I awoke having to go to the bathroom, regretting having drunk so much soda. As I sat up on the edge of the bed, I could see a faint light in the hallway that had not been there before since I had turned that light off. I got up softly, listening for sounds but didn't hear any so I slowly opened the door and looked out.

The hall light was on the lowest setting and I could see a dim light was on in the family room. In that soft glow, I could faintly make out the back of Kelly's head above the rear part of the dark brown leather couch. As I looked in, wondering what she might be doing, I also saw that the TV was on and bluish tint the screen cast in the room added to the visual effect.

While standing there dumbstruck, I heard a whimper of sorts and realized that she must be feeding her daughter! Oh, how I wanted to make up some reason to go in there but as my heart pounded in my chest, I couldn't think of a single thing.

So instead, I quietly slipped into the bathroom and relieved my bladder. I stood there for a few minutes, thinking about Kelly out there in the dim light, perhaps with her breast exposed. Or, perhaps she had both of them exposed!? My god, the possibilities of seeing naked tit-flesh had an immediate effect upon my member and in seconds, I was in full erection. That presented a problem of different sorts - how in the world was I to go out there NOW with a full-blown hard-on? Kelly might actually see it, then I would die of embarrassment and I would have to slink back to my room. What to do?

Finally, I thought that the best thing to do was to simply open the door, head back to my room as quietly as possible and forget about it.

Yes, that was it. Just go to bed.

So, I opened the door just as I turned out the light in the bathroom and peeked out into the all. Nothing had changed so I felt I was safe. I then slowly pulled the door open and prepared to step out, hoping to cross the hallway in as few steps as possible. It was then I heard Kelly speak, barely above a whisper -

"Lita, do the other one now..."

What??? What the heck was going on? My curiosity was overwhelming me. I had to find out what was going on out there - somehow. So, ever so slowly and softly, I stepped on out into the hall. I could still only see the back of Kelly's head and it was resting against the sofa's plush cushion. But then I saw a hand reach up and caress the side of her face and hair.

It was Lita's! I could tell by the fingernail polish that glistened in the dim light as if it were wet. Kelly wore no polish.

Immediately, my imagination ran wild but all I could do was stand there frozen, listening, looking...

"Oh, Lita.... you do that so well..."

It was then I heard Lita's voice, the trace of Spanish accent coming through in a sensual tone.

"No Miss Kelly, it is YOU that do what YOU do so well... mmmm... very good..."

I could hear definite soft moans, most likely coming from Kelly and the occasional sound of lips smacking on flesh. It was then I knew that Lita must be suckling at Aunt Kelly's breasts!!!

What to do??? Should I try and creep nearer? Should I go to my room quietly and jerk off until I passed out? What should I do?

I shifted my weight a little bit and in doing so, just slightly bumped the small decorative table behind me. But on that table sat a small leaded crystal bowl with a couple of glass figurines in the basin of it; a scene of two glass ice skaters upon a frozen lake, surrounded by carvings of trees in the bowl.

My clumsiness knocked over the damn figurines. OMG!

Thankfully, none broke but I might as well have clashed two giant cymbals together for the noise they made. Because - it DID break up the party on the couch.

Kelly jerked around just as Lita sat up. I could see Lita's face over Kelly's shoulder and they both stared intently toward me. I was caught.

But - so were they. The seconds seemed to pass as hours and none of us moved for what seemed an eternity.

Lita moved first, sliding over on the couch and sitting more upright, allowing Kelly some room. Then, Kelly merely stood up, adjusted her night gown back over her chest and smiled.

"Can't sleep?" she asked, her eyes seeming to rivet to my boxers that were doing a horrible job of hiding my erection.

I stuttered. I know I did.

"Ah... er... well, I was just going back to bed. I... ah... I had to take a leak... sorry, I mean, I had to use the bathroom."

Beads of sweat seemed to be popping out on my forehead at a dizzying rate. I knew what they were doing (and I never once had an inkling of my aunt's obvious lez tendencies). THEY knew that I knew what they were doing. Who was going to acknowledge anything first? Kelly answered that question.

She stood up and let her gown part just enough for me to see the mounds of cleavage. I thought I could see her very dark and elongated nipples through the shimmery material but I tried not to stare.

"Dan, Lita and I are friends. Very dear friends. I'm sure you didn't see a thing, now did you?"

She was right; actually, all I could admit to seeing was the back of her head and Lita's hand.

But I KNEW what was going on! Lita had had Kelly's tit in her mouth! But I didn't see it. She had me there....

Still frozen, I watched as both women came on around the couch with Kelly bending to click off the TV with the remote that sat upon the end table. Her silhouette was perfect – I could see the sway of both breasts through the near transparency of the gown, the protruding of her nipples and the gentle curve of her abdomen.

They then came on around the couch and walked towards me in the hall, both of them smiling very sensually. In what seemed to be hours, they were right in front of me and just as I thought they would pass on by, they stopped. There went my plan to inch more toward my bedroom door and disappear, falling asleep in masturbatory splendor.

"Dan, we weren't doing anything wrong, ok? We're just really, really good friends, aren't we Lita?"

Lita moved closer to me now, an exotic perfume wafting in my nose. I could clearly see her very dark nipples now beneath the fabric that barely covered her own giant breasts. She stood directly in front of me and spoke.

"Dan, your aunt and I ARE really good friends. There's nothing wrong with that, right?"

She smiled wickedly as Kelly moved over behind her. Reaching her arms around Lita, Kelly hugged her close, her hands dangling directly upon Lita's breasts, barely covered by the gown. I then watched in erotic fascination as Kelly's hands cupped each of Lita's own breasts through the filmy material and gave them a slow, sensual squeeze.

"Come on Lita; let's let Dan get to bed. I'm sure he's tired."

Lita leaned back into Kelly, turned her head and kissed Kelly full on the mouth as Kelly continued kneading Lita's luscious teats. My cock felt as if it was going to explode. Never, ever in my wildest fantasies did I think I would ever see in all my life what I was witnessing - at least that wasn't in a porn movie.

But here it was - right in front of me.

Then abruptly, Kelly broke the kiss and spoke again.

"Dan, promise not to say a word to Ed, ok? He's pretty jealous and I don't want to upset him. Ok? You do understand, don't you honey?"

I nodded as I felt my cock twitch with each heartbeat. It was then that I felt Lita's hands again upon my bare chest.

"Yes, Dan... please keep this to your self. We can talk more about this another time, ok?"

With that, Lita dropped her hands slowly down my chest to brush ever so slightly against my raging erection, nearly making me come right there. I could only nod as I watched them turn and head on down the hall and up the stairs to bed.

I went on into my bedroom and was still stunned; too stunned to even jerk off at first. I had just witnessed first hand a classic male fantasy and here I was, too blown away to even get off on it.

"What in the world will happen with the rest of the weekend?" I wondered to my self in the dark. It took several minutes for me to get close to coming back down to earth. It was definitely hard to fall asleep that night...

(More to come)