My Aunt and I

Story Info
He moves in with Aunt and Uncle.
981 words
3.5
124.2k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing up in this small Northeast town, I found myself taking the wrong fork in the road of life. I was involved in mischchief around town. I was also failing out of school. My uncle came to me during the summer before next school term started and asked if i would be willing to live with him and my aunt and attend school there. After talking to my parents we agreed on that so it was done deal.

My uncle worked for the State and was highly intelligent person, I was highly respectful of him. My aunt was a housewife, she was my dad's sister. I always found her very attractive she was in her 30's, about 5'5 115lbs long flaxen blonde hair, who loved showing off her figure every chance she get. I used to masterbate just thinking about her alot.

They had a Colonial style house out near the lake. The bedrooms were right next to eaxch other, so I could always here them when they had there trysts in bed, wishing I was in my uncle's place at that time. I somehow thought that sometime I would get my chance.

One day my uncle had to go to state capital for some hearings on a potenetial landfill in our area, he be gone for the week or more he reckoned. I got in from football practice and my aunt and I sat to have supper together. After supper, I secluded myself in my room to begin my studying.

A hour or so later I heard her enter her room and shut the door. My mind was now wandering to her bedroom, so i made my way out o go get a drink. As I past her room, I heard some soft music coming from within. I put my head to the door and tried to hear better to what was going on. I could feel my heart racing and my palms sweating as I slowly twisted that brass knob, trying not to give my presense away. I cracked the door just a tad, much to my astonishment, here lay my gorgeous and voluptuous aunt on her back on the Waterbed, totally exposed watching these 3 woman on TV satisfying one another sexually. My aunt had her long flowing legs spread and, using this long purple dildo on herself moaning just as if she was involved to what she was watching.

I stood there totally weak in my knees, my eyes focused upon my aunt. Just then she turned her head, looked at me directly in the eyes and smiled her million dollar smile and said, "Hey Hun, I was hoping you come over, I been waiting for you." I know myjaw hit the floor as she patted the bed next to her as if to join her. I could barely move my legs felt weak and everything moved in slow motion.

I crawled in next to her as she took my face in her hands, kissed my full on the lips and she parted my mouth with her warm tongue. She traced my teeth, sucked in my tongue as she sliiped her hands inside my shorts. She then turned off the TV and she crawled on top of my, pulling off my shorts and my underwear, now i was as naked as she was. We kiised and fondle one another for what seemed like forever, my head was spinning as she explored me from head to toe. I could have died at that moment and gone to Heaven very happy man.

She kissed my chest, and my neck, my lat muscular stomach, she teased and played with my swelling cock. Stroking it in her soft hands, kissing it. Fondling my sagging balls into her hands as she took my manhood into her mouth, making it glisten with her saliva. I could feel her nose press into my pubic hair. I yanked her hair and I made love to her sweet mouth. I tried my Damnest not to cum, but to no avail, I shot a load deep into her throat, i watched her swallow it all deep into her belly.

I flipeed her over and I kissed her eagerly, sucking her rock hard nipples, she wrapped those long legs around my waist. I kissed down her two rounded mounds to her flat stomach, licking around her naval. I got down to her well cropped smooth pussy. The smell of sex enveloped the room now as I spread her pinkish full lips, and her clitoris just was totally exposed and throbbing as I touched it with my thumb, she let out shout and began thrusting her hips as I kissed her clit and sucked it into my mouth. I pushed two fingers deep inside her vagina, that sent her over the edge as she orgasmed for the first time.

I could taste her sweet tantilizing necter, she was so loose. I made a fist and entered her up to my wrist. She was panting so hard i thought she was going to pass out as I fist-fucked her long and hard, her juices drenched my hand. I had to fuck her and do it now, I replaced my hand with my now 7" cock and we found the rhythm and we began our first fuck session.

She wrapped those gams now around my neck as i placed my hand gently over her thraot as I fucked her for all she was worth. After a bit of this I shot another load deep inside her pussy soon afterward she met my excitement as she shook and convulsed into another orgasm.

We fell back into each other's arms and fell into a deep sleep together. We had done it again afterwards for several more years. Now she is in her late 40's and we still find time to spend time together...