My Aunt - My Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
touchmate
touchmate
492 Followers

"Yes, it looks as if you would love to have your aunty drunk." She said playfully. I let that go.

After we finished eating, we dumped everything into the kitchen sink and returned to the living room. It was around nine and we decided we had enough of card game for the day.

"Let us watch TV and chit chat," aunty said.

They have this huge flat HDTV wall mounted and we settled down on the comfortable leather sofa in front of the TV. Aunty took the remote and switched on to a local musical channel that was showing filmy duets. We started chatting.

Without really planning for it, I just took her right hand into both my hands and started massaging it, as she started speaking about her childhood and my mom and their family. As my hands continued to caress her hand and fingers, she moved a trifle closer to me and her right thigh was now in light contact with my left thigh.

"You know something funny? When you were a kid you always called me Sumana and refused to call me aunty," she said laughing heartily.

"Why was that?" I asked curiously.

"You said aunties were all big and I was small. So I was no aunty." She continued her laughter.

'It is true even today. You are only ten years older than me and look much younger than your age. I feel uncomfortable calling you aunty." I said sincerely watching her reaction.

She blushed and said nothing. I wanted to push a little further.

"Aunty, I will call you aunty when someone else is present. But when it is just the two of us, can I call you by name like now, please!" I said it with some feeling.

She looked for a long moment into my eyes. There was a helpless, uncertain look in her face. It was almost like a pleading to stop this line of conversation. Her hand was still in my hands.

"Yes." She mumbled and I gently squeezed her hand in mine.

Enough accomplished in a day, more than enough, I thought.

It was past ten and time to sleep with a Monday coming up and a long drive to work awaiting me next morning.

"It has been a wonderful day and I thoroughly enjoyed it, Mohan. In fact I do not recollect when I had such good fun last time. Thank you." She sounded sincere.

"Hey, Sumana, it was great fun for both of us and we should do it often," I replied smiling.

She just hugged me for a few seconds, gave me a peck on my cheek and bid me a good night.

Then she was quickly gone.

When I lay down on my bed and recapitulated the events of the day, I felt very happy for both of us.

Though my mind was full of her thoughts, strangely, they were not erotic but full of love for her.

Day Two – Monday

Sumana's narrative

Mohan left early in the morning for work after a quick breakfast, driving away in his uncle's car. I made myself a cup of coffee and sat in a garden chair in the lawn enjoying the early morning sunshine. My thoughts returned to yesterday.

Oh god! What a day that was! It felt as if my life underwent a total transformation in just one day. For the first time in ages I felt lively and much younger. I couldn't believe I had that incredible lunch and movie date with my nephew Mohan. Oh, wasn't he sweet! So chivalrous and charming, complimenting his plain Jane aunt and even making her blush!!

But he was right to an extent, wasn't he? Nobody gave us a second look. We looked a natural pair and there was nothing odd about us. Yes, people probably thought I was his girl friend. The very thought brought color to my cheeks and a smile to my lips. And what was the naughty boy trying to do at the theater?

Holding and caressing her hand! Did he think she was unaware? And caressing her thigh, omg!! But it did feel incredible; his youthful touch on her smooth thigh conveyed something to her...a private message. She was now sure that her nephew lusted for her body. She didn't know what she did to encourage such incestuous thoughts in him. But what was happening was definitely sinful and shouldn't be encouraged.

Wait a minute, Sumana, my conscience said. You are a thirty five year old, conservative, childless, sex starved, plain Jane. Here is your golden chance for redemption, a once in a life time chance. The one, who desires you, is young, virile and your own pedigree. He is pure, probably a virgin and has that look of devotion in him. This is an answer to all your prayers. Let him quench your thirst and pleasure your body. May be he would even impregnate you! Come on, don't miss out on this golden chance and grab it with both hands.

I spent the whole day introspecting. I finally decided that I would not lead him on, but, if he took the lead, I wouldn't object. I knew I was only indulging in some hypocrisy but that is the way we react normally, don't we? We would want others to assume the responsibility for acts that would benefit us as well!

Mohan returned home from work around 7pm. He had a shower and was ready in half an hour. I asked him whether he would like to have dinner right away.

"Yes aunty, I am famished."

So we had dinner right away. He was really hungry and ate well, showering compliments on my culinary skills. When we finished eating, he offered to help me with the dishes. I told him not to bother and go and watch the TV and I would join him soon.

He was sitting on the sofa all relaxed and watching a news channel when I joined him. I took the remote from him and started surfing till I came across some good music channel.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"Boring, tough and slow; like every Monday. What did you do? " He asked back.

I couldn't very well tell him that I spent the whole day debating whether to indulge in incest or not! So, I said, nothing great; just routine.

I was sitting to his right and he moved a little closer and took my left hand in his left.

"I like holding your hand very much," he added, as if justifying his act. I just smiled.

Suddenly there was gust of moist breeze blown through the open windows. It was getting cloudy since the evening and it looked as if it started raining. There was a streak of lightening followed by thunder.

"It looks like it is going to be a heavy rain. The weather bureau predicted heavy rains for tonight," I said.

"Yes, you can feel the rain in the breeze and smell it too. I love heavy rains." He replied cheerfully.

"I love the rains but not thunder storms. The thunder and lightning scare me. And, whenever it rains the power goes off too in our locality." I added.

"Don't worry, I am here to take care of you aunty," he replied, a bit cheekily I thought.

It started raining heavily and the gusts of wind started spraying the rain through the open windows of the living room. We rushed to close the windows. I asked Mohan to shut the windows on the ground floor while I ran up the stairs to check and shut any windows open upstairs. Only the window in Mohan's room was open and I shut the same. As I reached the door the power went off.

It suddenly became pitch dark and I shouted, scared. Mohan shouted back asking me to stay put wherever I was and not to move. He said he was coming up. I waited panicking as the darkness was overpowering me. I heard Mohan coming up the stairs slowly but there was no light in his hands.

"Where are you, Sumana?" he shouted.

"At the door of your room," I replied.

I heard the shuffle of his feet coming closer and the next second his hands touched me.

"Oh! Mohan! I was so scared," I said, my voice betraying my fear.

His arms went around me and he hugged me. My hands circled him in response. His body felt strong and warm as it touched my body. I was wearing a thin nightie and he was dressed in pajamas. Heat radiated from both of us.

I felt his hot breath on my face and the next second he kissed me. As his lips found and clamped on mine, I felt the hunger in his kiss. It felt as if he wanted to suck all the juices from my lips in that one kiss. It was a kiss that reflected his youthful exuberance; lacking in experience but bursting with passion. It was a long time since I was kissed with such passion!!

Our mouths locked and our tongues found each other. My hunger matched his and I kissed back. His tongue darted into my mouth and started exploring its hot interior and the soft wetness. I could feel the fire kindled in my groin and light spasms in my womanhood. His tongue was dynamic and felt both hard and soft, alternately. It would caress and then it would stab.

I felt his left hand grabbing my right tit and cupping it and then squeezing it; not too delicately. His right hand dropped down my back on to my small buttocks and started fondling them. My breast was delighted by the rough squeeze of his young hand and responded by the hardening of my nipple. His fingers were very quick to get hold of the nipple and tweak and pinch it.

When we came up for breath, I heard him whisper, "I love you, Sumana." That was music to my ears.

I felt his hands concentrating on my chest and grabbing both of my tits and fondle them. I felt him trying to locate the hooks of my nightie and helped him by unhooking the top two hooks. I did not wear a bra under my nightie and his eager hands grabbed and mauled my tits and nipples.

"You have such perky tits, Sumana! I adore them." His words were musical and magical to me.

I started moaning at his rough play with my tits. I wanted him to do more there but I was feeling shy to ask for it. I only moaned louder and pressed myself harder against him. Sensing my hunger, Mohan brought his face down to my right breast and licked it with his tongue. As his wet lips clamped on my nipple and his tongue licked it, I felt dizzy and high.

He started sucking it and then slowly drew my small right tit completely into his hot mouth. His tongue teasing my hardened nipple pushed it against the roof of his mouth. And he sucked the whole tit in his hot mouth. His actions were so erotic and hot that juices started flowing in my pussy.

Mohan sucked and sucked my tits with such ferocious hunger! While his hot mouth attended to one, his damp hand mauled the other. My tits were never the object of such passion; small as they were. This nephew of mine has made me feel so special about them. They loved his attention and became extremely sensitive. I never honestly knew that they could turn so sensitive!

His hands strayed south now. While his right hand fondled my small buttocks and tight ass continuously, his left hand massaged my upper and inner thighs, its travel up north relentless. When it touched my panties through the nightie it stopped for a few seconds, as if paying its respects reverently.

Next minute it grabbed my panties ensconced pussy.

It felt as if I received a thousand volt shock! A lightening surge went through my body and it shook me violently. Even with the layers of clothing separating us, the touch of his hand on my pussy took my breath away and pushed me towards the edge. He then did a wonderful thing. His hand left my pussy and both hands now tightened around my back and drew me into a strong embrace. My small, sensitive tits were squashed against his strong, broad chest.

I felt his hot breath on my neck and then his lips kissing my throat with his tongue licking the area of contact. My arms went around him and then I felt his big bulge and the tent in his pajama against my panties. I wiggled my hips a little and my body moved in spontaneously so that his bulge and my panties clad pussy came into full and direct contact.

I felt my back rest against the wall and my young lover grinding his bulge with uncontrolled passion against my pussy. Such was the raw power of his passion and the impact of this sensual move on my hungry body; I went over the edge in no time. I felt lightheaded and giddy as the fall started and heard winds howling in my ears as I fell faster and deeper into a bottomless pit.

As I felt my panties and his pajamas dripping wet with our juices, I realized that it was not the sounds of winds howling but the animal sounds let out by the two of us celebrating the explosive release of our passions in the form of orgasm...the young inexperienced lover and the sex starved house wife unwittingly synchronizing their orgasms.

May be it was a pure coincidence or a divine intervention, but as we rocked together thus, the power supply was restored. Overcome with shyness, I just ran into my room and shut the door behind me. I fell on my bed and shut my eyes, reveling in the aftermath of such a sexual experience. A little later I got up and cleaned myself. After a while, there was a soft knock at my door.

"Sumana, are you okay?" Mohan asked softly.

"Yes, Mohan, I am fine, go to bed now and sleep. Good night, love."

"Love you more, Sumana, good night and sleep well."

I heard him move away, his room door open and then shut.

Day Three – Tuesday

Mohan's narrative

As I drove to my work that morning I thought of the incredible experience of the previous night. I felt guilty that I ejaculated so quickly but then, probably, I still managed to get her to have an orgasm. We have made tremendous progress thanks to that thunderstorm and the power outage, which were a blessing in disguise and helped us immensely.

At work I couldn't really concentrate. When I left home that morning Sumana wasn't around. I wasn't even sure if she woke up. I felt bad about leaving home without even wishing her a good morning. I sent her a SMS (texted her).

"GM. Thks a lot luv u."

It took a few minutes but then I got a reply.

"thank u 2 luv u more"

I felt absolutely delighted. So, all is well, after all!

"It was incredible 4 me" I texted back.

"4 me 2, so gud" Sumana obviously no novice in texting, I thought.

"Can't wait 4 evng." I replied.

"Hey, naughty, work now, play later" I loved her reply.

"Lots of play?" I asked.

"Hope so ;) byeeee" full of promise that was!

I managed to reach home by 6-30pm that evening.

Sumana looked fresh as a rose in a light pink sari. When I made to hug her she pushed me away, playfully.

"Go have a shower first and freshen up,' she commanded.

Half an hour later, I joined her in the living room.

"So, how was your day apart from all that texting?" She asked with a mischievous smile.

"Very long and frustrating," I winked as I replied.

As I made to go close to her she waved me away.

"Later. First of all let us finish all our chores and dinner."

I understood what she meant. We should go into our love making uninterrupted. I couldn't agree with her more.

I poured us two glasses of red wine while we chit chatted. Invariably we flirted more and more, indulging in a kind of verbal foreplay. She called uncle and talked to him briefly. I called mom on my mobile though there wasn't much to speak. It was just to ensure that I wasn't disturbed later on.

Neither of us ate much, besieged as we were with a hunger of different kind. I helped Sumana in cleaning up and we finished that soon. We settled down on the couch in front of TV and I pulled her gently to me. She got up and dimmed the lights and made sure that the main door was shut and secured.

She came back and sat in my lap, side on and turned her face expectantly to me. We kissed hard and deep – reflective of our mutual hunger.

Her mouth and lips tasted special; sweet and hot. Her tongue was ready for the duel with mine and as they played, she moaned. We kissed for several minutes, reveling in each other's taste and wanting more and more of the same.

When we finally came up for breath we both stood up. I lifted her in my arms as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I climbed up the staircase.

"Your room," she said and that is where we went.

My room had a single cot and that wouldn't be very comfortable for what we had in mind. Sensing my thoughts, Sumana took my hand and guided me to her room. She too had an identical single cot there. We moved that cot along with the mattress to my room and together they made a perfect double bed. We changed the sheets and pillow covers and our bed was ready.

As we hugged again, I quickly removed her sari and blouse. Undressing my aunty was an exhilarating experience and I felt a big thrill doing that. She was still a little shy and was trying to avoid my eyes. She was looking very cute in her pink petticoat and white bra. Her small tits and small frame certainly made her look a lot younger than her age.

"Sumana, you look so cute, like a teenager," I said and she blushed. As my hands undid the clasp of her bra she rested her face against my chest.

I quickly removed her bra and my own pajama top baring my chest. My chest was broad, strong and sparsely haired and Sumana ran her long and slim fingers lightly across my chest in a very sensual way. I grabbed her perky boobs and started squeezing them. Pushing my marauding hands away, she pressed her tits hard against my chest and then rubbed them in a most arousing fashion, her hard nipples poking at mine.

My hands found the draw string of her petticoat and pulled it to untie. It dropped smoothly in a heap at her feet and she deftly stepped over it. She was wearing pink colored panties that clung well to her small, shapely buttocks at the rear. My hand went under the elastic band and grabbed here naked buttocks for the first time. They were smooth, shapely and cool to my touch and as I massaged them, she moaned.

I eased the panties down her slender thighs and legs and she stepped out of them. She undid my pajama and let it drop. She grabbed a handful of my big bulge through my jockey shorts and gave it a squeeze. Her move sent shocks down my spine. Next minute, she freed my raging cock from the constraints of my shorts and it sprang out in its full, hard glory.

She held my rock hard cock in her left hand and cupped my balls. She looked at them with a longing and lust that made me proud of my assets. I cupped her clean shaven small pussy and rubbed my palm tenderly all over its surface. My thumb rubbed the upper folds where the clitoris was supposed to be hidden. My rubbing did have the same effect on her, as her tender fingers stroking the length of my cock had on me.

Suddenly our eyes locked and we saw the same look of urgency in each other.

I pushed aunty to the bed and she lay flat on her back. As I got into the bed and moved on top of her, she bent her legs at the knees, raised them and then opened her thighs wide apart. I could see the wet lips of her pussy glistening with her juices and opening slightly to reveal their pinkish underside. I was in a highly charged state and my cock was literally vibrating with passion.

As I mounted her, Sumana held my cock at the mid length in a grip and guided my crown into the open lips of her pussy. She was so wet with juices that her vaginal passage was well lubricated and my cock slid into its tight canal without much difficulty. I felt her love muscles clamp on to my cock as it progressed into her wet cunt. At halfway mark, she asked me to stop.

"Wait for a few seconds, pull out slowly, enter again and go deeper," her voice was husky with desire.

I followed her instructions and obtained full penetration with the next stroke.

"Aaahaa, Mohan, your cock feels wonderful. Let it stay quiet for a few seconds while my cunt gets used to its size, Baby," her words were music to my ears.

"Oh, Sumana, your cunt is so hot, wet and tight. I love it. Do you like my dick? Is it good for you?" I had to ask her that question.

"Yes! my love! Your cock is very good. It is long and thick and big for my tight cunt," her voce shook with lust.

I was dying to use the F word with her but didn't dare so far. Now I felt I could.

"I want to fuck you now, aunty," my cock vibrated inside her as I uttered those words.

When she heard the F word, Sumana aunty shuddered. In all probability uncle never used that word and she never heard it openly.

touchmate
touchmate
492 Followers