My Aunt Pt. 01

Story Info
An incest story.
1.1k words
4.01
41.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NickF33
NickF33
11 Followers

I had turned eighteen in the November before my summer holidays in December and was now waiting at the airport to catch a plane to visit my aunt for the summer.

We had always been very close, and I was able to talk to her about anything or anyone, anytime. It was her idea for me to visit her, and this was my first trip by myself. She was cool, recently single, loved wine and whiskey at night and I hadn't seen her in over six years since she moved to another country.

She was waiting for me at arrivals and gave me a long hug, holding me in her arms as I felt her hands move over my arms and shoulders telling me how big and strong I had become. She was a stylish dresser even for work and had chosen a beautiful navy suit with a low-cut white blouse to wear that day. I felt her C-cup breasts press into my chest as we hugged, her nipples erect and visible to me through her lace bra as she broke the embrace. I told her she looked even more beautiful than when I had seen her last.

We chatted about our plans over the next few days assuring me she had taken leave for the following day but had to work that day. She dropped me at her flat and once I had unpacked, I did a quick recce through her room, finding her naughty lingerie, crotchless panties and a dildo in a box in her drawers.

My arousal was instant and so I decided to tan naked on her private balcony with a light tanning oil before returning to her room and standing naked in front of her mirror wondering if she would be interested in how big I had grown everywhere. I was already over six feet, lithe but with well-defined muscles already, as I cocked my hips forwards and backward, watching how my cock dangled between my legs, wondering what she would do if she saw me naked by chance that holiday. The idea made me erect instantly as I found her measuring tape in the sewing kit, chuffed that I was over ten inches long and over six inches thick.

That night over dinner we ended up sharing a bottle of red wine while we chatted non-stop catching up. I had worn a vest and running shorts due to the humidity and beamed when she noticed how strong and muscular my whole body had become. She told me my mom had failed to tell her much about me.

I ended up having two glasses of wine with her before we both retired to bed. I kind of pretended to pass out naked on my back on top of the duvet with the lights on and the door open while she showered, waiting for her to check up on me. It felt like forever as I lay there as I listened to her movements in the next room trying to anticipate when she might walk past the open door. My cock was fully erect and twitching with excitement.

I heard her footsteps at the door while I exaggerated my breathing for her to assume I was passed out and deep in sleep. I heard her mutter under her breath as she realized I was naked and my erection visible to her. As she switched the bedside lamp on and the main light off, she told me loudly she would fetch me a glass of water to drink during the night. I managed to glimpse at her wearing her short-sleeve pajama nightie as she walked out of the room. I turned my head towards the door and kept my eyes open a fraction waiting for her to return.

When she returned I again glanced at her but now saw that she was totally naked as she told me that she had left me water on the side table and to sleep well. I felt her standing next to the bed before she leaned down and switched the side light off.

I lay totally still, my heart racing and my cock twitching, as I tried to concentrate on my breathing before I felt her lie carefully next to me on the bed. In the light from the passage, I saw her hands move up and down between her legs until I felt a tremor ripple through the bed and heard her suppress a slight moan.

I fought all my instincts to roll over to face her or to grab my cock with both hands and again focused on my breathing to assure her I was passed out and in a deep sleep. I remained on my back as I heard her switch the lamp on before she sat at the bottom of the bed between my feet. I felt her move up and over my hips to straddle me while she called my name to check any response or movement.

As far as she knew I was dead to the world as I felt both her hands around my shaft pulling my cock vertically towards her pussy. I felt her wetness and then her labia which were taut and stretched as she slid a few inches of me inside her. While grunting and shuddering, the immediacy of her orgasm surprised her. I remained in a "deep sleep" as I felt her ride me rhythmically and deeper, getting bolder and more assertive as she took almost two-thirds of me inside her.

She carried on for a long time until she felt me moaning 'in my sleep', worried that I might ejaculate inside her. She left me like that until morning when I heard her bring me coffee to my room. I heard her muttering that my cock looked even bigger in daylight while I pretended to snore away.

Later on that morning, I shuffled my way into the kitchen nursing my hangover while she was cooking breakfast. We greeted each other like we always did, with a kiss on each cheek. Me in my running shorts and her in a thin white gown. As I pecked her, my cock brushed her navel and her gown pulled open as I moved around her. I sat on the high chair at the counter facing her as we chatted about how much fun it was to share wine.

My cock had now slipped out the bottom completely as I asked her if she switched off my lights in the night because I passed out on the bed naked. She told me she did and that I was indeed naked and erect while sleeping but she tried not to look at it but that it looked enormous, her smile making me wonder what the rest of the day or that night might bring.

NickF33
NickF33
11 Followers