My Aunt, The Teaser

Story Info
Lucky makes love to his aunt.
4k words
4.37
153.1k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello friends! It was heartening to read all your e-mails and feedback in response to my previous story. Thanks to you all, I couldn't wait to write this new one. The story is pure fantasy but I guess the pleasure one gets in fantasizing is much more than the real thingJ, or is it ... ;).

********

I'm Lucky and am 21 yrs old. Indu aunty is my mami, the wife of my mom's younger brother. I don't remember a date but it seems like I had always been attracted to her. My uncle lived in a city quite far away from our town, so our families didn't meet often except for the vacations. Around 7-8 years back my uncle got transferred to our town. We now had frequent visits to their place and on weekends the two families had lunch together. It was like something magical, just being in the same room as my aunt.

Here I should describe her. Aunt Indu is a very attractive lady of age 32 with a height of around 5'7". That's quite tall for an Indian lady. She has a fair complexion and her skin is as smooth as cream. Added to this she has a breathtaking figure of 38-30-34. She has sexy, straight, black hair that falls to her waists. It is cut in a layered fashion but she seldom wears her hair loose. It's always either in a braid or tied up. Normally she wears a saree like most Indian women. I have rarely seen her in anything else. My uncle and aunt have no kids.

The incident I'm about to tell happened a couple of years back. Uncle was away from town on some official work for about 10 days. On the weekend, we had gone to my aunts' place for lunch; my dad, mom and me. We had our lunch and then the elders began chatting in the living room. I went to the bedroom to watch TV. After an hour or so, mom came in to ask me whether I would stay back at auntie's place for the week till mamaji was back from his tour. Aunty was all alone and had, therefore, requested her. I had no objection and told mom to send my clothes and other necessary things from home. I was all excited at the thought of spending an entire week all alone with my sexy aunt at her place.

After dad and mom left, Indu mami and I decided to watch a movie on the VCR. We decided upon a romantic movie and I suggested 'Notting Hill'. It has been one of my favorites and I told her that she too will love the movie. So it was decided and I went to the video shop to rent it. After I returned, we sat down in the bedroom and started the movie. We were on the bed with mami on the left side. As the movie went on I could judge by Indu aunties' expressions that she was loving the movie. I was pleased as I wanted to her to be happy.

Now, there was an intimate scene in the movie between Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant where they finally end up in bed. During that scene aunty was somewhat excited which was evident from her heavy breathing. I didn't say anything but just watched her. When the movie ended it was around 7pm. I said that I would return the cassette at the store and aunty replied, "Okay, but be back soon. I shall prepare dinner in the meantime."

I went to the store and returned in an hour. When I returned I found that aunty was in the kitchen. She was wearing a cream colored saree and a matching blouse. Her hair was tied in a loose bun and she was all drenched in her perspiration. Her firm midriff was glistening with the sweat. Even her blouse was somewhat wet and had become quite transparent. I could clearly make out that she was wearing a white bra underneath. God, she was looking so inviting. I went up to her and smiled.

She smiled back and said, "AA Gaye tum (You are back.).

I said, "Jee mami (Yes aunty)"

She replied, "The dinner is also ready. Why don't you sit in the living room while I go take a quick shower. It's so hot in here and I am soaked with sweat."

I said, "Okay" and went to the living room. I picked up a magazine and started reading it. I could hear mami, go into the bathroom. I started imagining the scene inside.

Mami keeping her towel on the hanger, then she slowly removes the pallu of her saree and starts unwrapping it. She then begins unhooking her blouse. First the top hook, then the next. Her lovely breasts encased in the bra getting visible. The marvellous curves of her firm breasts glistening with her sweat. She then slowly opens the other hooks as well and removes the blouse. Then she pulls the string of her petticoat which falls on the floor of the bathroom. Indu is now in her undergarments. She reaches behind her back and unclasps the bra. Then she removes the straps from her shoulders and slowly her breasts are revealed. I had got quite aroused just by imaging all these. I had a raging hard on. I freed my penis from my pants and began stroking it. I could clearly see mami in my head standing in the bathroom floor, wearing just her panties. She then puts her fingers in the elastic of the panties and slowly pulls them down. When she stands up, her glorious cunt is visible. Her pubic hairs are well trimmed and her dark brown pussy lips are visible.

Aunty reaches down to her twat and rubs her hand over her cunt, her palm covering the love lips. She has a divine expression on her face. She puts on a shower cap and steps into the shower.

After some time I heard the shower running. My imagination was running wild and so was my hand on my penis.

I began to see her reaching for the soap and rub it gently over her body. She soaped her breasts and her flat tummy, her inner thighs, her cunt, and her sexy legs. Then she began to rub in the soap all over again in circles around her globular breasts, around the areola and over the nipples. Her hands reaching down to her cunt and rubbing the soap all around it, cleaning all parts. The she gets in the shower stream and washes it all. When all the soap is washed out, she turns off the water and steps out. She dries herself with the towel and puts on her clothes.

I could hear her coming out of the bathroom and so I stopped stroking my dick and pulled up my pants.

After a while I saw Indu aunty come out of her room. She was dressed in a deep blue robe which was tied in front around her waist. Her hair was loose and fell over her back to her waists. She looked like a queen. She went to the kitchen and began setting up the dinner table. After some time, she called me to the table. We sat in adjacent chairs. I was sitting to her left and she was at the head of the table. We had a quiet dinner. Just once she got up to pass me the curry and her robe fell open a bit while she leaned over. I could clearly see her deep cleavage and I think I saw the outline of the areola of her right breast. This got me all excited and my dick responded appropriately. Indu was completely oblivious of this. It was clear that she was not wearing a brassiere.

After dinner I helped her clean up and then we went into the bedroom. I turned on the television and began watching a soap. As there was no other bed in the house, mami suggested that I sleep in the bedroom. This was just the perfect night for me. I just responded with a, "Okay" and continued watching the programme on television. Mami said that she was tired and that she was going to sleep. I said, "Goodnight" and turned down the volume of the TV a bit so that she wouldn't be disturbed. After around half an hour I felt sleepy and turned off the television. I looked at Indu and saw her sleeping blissfully. I don't know when sleep took over me but maybe around 1.30am I woke up when I felt something soft in my palms. I opened my eyes and found my hands resting on mami's right breast. I must have unknowingly put my hands over her in my sleep but now instead of moving away from her, I decided to keep it like that for a while. Indu was totally unaware of my hand.

After some time I slowly removed my shorts and T-shirt, gathered courage and moved closer to her body. As I was lying on her right side I just turned on my side. My penis was throbbing with excitement and was hard as a pole. I slowly began to feel Indu's breast by moving my hand over it. I began to press her boobs slowly and feel the contours of her boobs. She had really firm breasts. It seemed like mami was enjoying the sensation as she had a faint smile on her lips even in her sleep. I felt the edge of her robe and then I realized that I could do more. I tried to find the knot where the robe was tied and carefully pulled it. The robe could now be opened from the front. With trembling hands I pushed aside the cloth from the left side of her body and I could clearly see Indu's exposed body on the left side.

Oh, My God. What a sight it was. Her firm breasts were shining in the low dim of the night lamp and the nipple was right in the centre of the dark areola like a flower bud. I looked down and saw her long leg. Her thigh was beautiful; smooth and rounded like a pillar. I placed my trembling hand over her exposed breast and a shiver ran down my body. Oh God. I could feel the heat from her firm yet soft breasts. Her skin was smooth as cream and flawless. With my free hand I slowly pulled aside the robe to expose her other half of the body.

There it was; the perfect pair of breasts I had ever seen. Her tummy was flat as a board and her long legs were like two pillars of this temple of love. She was wearing black panties and so her love lips were not visible. I moved closer so that my dick pressed against her legs and as it touched her, pre-cum oozed out of my dick. Amazingly enough, Indu was still asleep. She must have been pretty tired. I then softy caressed her left breast with my right hand and pressed my palm against them feeling the nipple. My other hand was lying over her pillow where her hair was fanned out. I was feeling the softness of her silky hairs with that hand and smelled their fragrance as I did so.

Then I slowly moved my right hand down Indu's body; over her tummy and towards her navel. I put the index inside and felt the depth. Then I continued the exploration of her body. As I reached the band of her panties, I slowly pushed my fingers under it and moved on. I felt her pubic hair and was excited. I moved on and suddenly felt the folded skin of her vagina. It was all wet. I smiled when the thought occurred to me that probably in her sleep mami was fantasizing about my uncle and was thinking all this to be a dream.

I pushed my hand further down and felt her hot vaginal mound. I felt the shape of her cunt and the bulge of her pussy lips. Gradually I began rubbing her wet pussy with my hand and at the same time pressed my dick harder into her thigh. My other hand was now around her head. And I was almost embracing Indu. As my hand rubbed her pussy faster, her cunt became wetter. Suddenly my middle finger slipped into her pussy. I was in seventh heaven as her pussy engulfed my finger and her love lips tightened around it. I slowly began to slide my finger out and pushed it in again. Aunty was now visibly moving her legs but I didn't care. I pushed in another finger and slowly finger fucked her cunt. I slowly built up a rhythm and at the same time I also rhythmically began to rub my dick against her leg. Indu was now moving her head from side to side and it seemed like she was in too much of excitement.

Suddenly, I saw mami open her eyes and propped herself on her elbows. She was confused as hell when she saw me in that position. For a moment I was taken aback but then I realized that she was in no condition to stop me now. Her pussy was wet as hell and juice was flowing out of it. She was too much in excitement to get angry or react. So I just continued my finger fucking and with my other hand I began pressing her boobs. Indu closed her eyes and her head fell back on the pillow. She was obviously in a sexual frenzy and I was giving her the pleasure of her life. After some time she had her first orgasm. Her pussy muscles tightened and spasmed as she arched her back while she came, thrusting her pelvis upwards and screaming.

When it was over, she fell back on the bed and her breathing was heavy with her chest rising up and down rhythmically. Slowly her breathing normalized and she looked at me. I was smiling at her unsure of her reaction. She smiled back and said, "Oh Lucky! That was wonderful."

I said nothing and just kissed her lips. As I began to move back, she held my head with her left hand and pulled me towards herself. Her soft and voluptuous lips were planted on mine and she was sucking my lips. Her tongue pushed my mouth open and darted inside. I sucked on her tongue and then pushed it back into her mouth with my own. I explored her mouth with my tongue and was also sucking on her lips. She pushed herself against me and rolled her body over my naked body. Her breasts were pushing against my chest and her sexy long legs were pressing against my legs. My dick was against her pussy but her panties were in the way.

She broke the kiss for a moment to get her robe off her and in the meantime I pulled down her panties. When all the obstructions were removed, the kissing continued. I must say that she is a great kisser. Just the touch of her lips sent shivers down my spine and it felt like I was floating in the air. While we explored each others mouth, our hands were exploring the others body and my hard love rod rubbed against the outer lips of her pussy.

My hands were on her ass cheeks, feeling her curves and as my hands moved upwards caressing her back, along her spine I felt the smoothness of her skin. Her long hair draped my arms as I moved upwards. As I reached her upper back, I pulled her hairs to one side and exposed her left shoulder. Breaking our warm kiss, I put my mouth over her exposed shoulder, planting soft kisses on it. I moved towards her neck and continued kissing her softly all the way. As I reached her nape, I flicked my tongue over it and bit it with my lips. I continued kissing her there for some time and it had a remarkable effect on Indu. She was beginning to moan and tightened her grip on me, pulling me closer to herself and pressing her marvellous tits against my chest.

I began to move downwards, planting kisses over her shoulder blades, cleavage and breasts and her stomach. When I reached her navel, I placed my mouth over it, covering it completely and put in my tongue inside it. As my tongue darted in and out of her deep navel, she squirmed more. It was virtually a simulation of fucking and quite erogenous too. I must say I discovered that a woman can get turned on by a lot of different things and has a lot of different erogenous places on her body which a man must discover to please her and satisfy her to the fullest. I was quite close to her cunt and could smell the musky smell getting stronger, which obviously indicated that her juices were in full flow and that aunty was quite wet now.

I stood up and kissed her on her lips again, to which she responded even more passionately. She was like an animal in heat and wanted more and more. It was difficult holding her like that. She fell backwards on the bed, pulling me along with her. I fell on top of her, and in the event, my dick, wet with pre-cum, slipped inside her very wet pussy. There it was; I had penetrated her for the first time. Oh my God! What Bliss!

I felt her vaginal muscles, tighten around my dick. We lay there motionless for some time and then she began gyrating her hips slowly underneath my body. That was the cue and I too began to slowly pull my dick out as far as I could, without breaking the connection and thrust it in gently until I could feel my pubic hairs meet hers. I repeated the act and she responded similarly by thrusting her hips towards my pelvis each time I pushed the love meat into the deep tunnel of love. We were fucking each other very gently, moving ever so slowly and enjoying every movement our bodies made. Her hands gripped the bed sheet on either side of her body. My hands were over her shoulders and gripped the pillow on either side of her head. We were enjoying our first lovemaking act thoroughly and could feel each others body completely as I lay on top of her with just our pelvises moving rhythmically.

Slowly the pace quickened and the thrusts increased. My whole body was rubbing along hers and as I felt her magnificent breasts against my chest I went into an ecstasy. And then she shouted, "I'm cumminnngggg......" and at the same time she clamped her legs around my waist as her fingers dug into my back. I thrust more vigorously as her pussy spasmed and I felt the pressure beginning to build up in my organ as well. All at once, I came too and as we held each other in that divine embrace each one having a massive orgasm, I felt like I was in heaven and nothing could be better than this; my hands wrapped around her shoulders and she holding onto my body.

As our orgasms subsided we fell down exhausted and I rolled over to my side and lay beside her with my left hand on her stomach. She looked so pretty and beautiful. Her long hairs fanned out on the pillow with a few strands sticking on her face due to perspiration. Her wonderful curvy, red lips; the perfect nose and deep eyes. No words were spoken for a long time as we lay there just feeling the heat of each others body.

And suddenly Indu got up and started caressing my dick with her hand. She had a look of pure lust in her eyes and the only thought that came into my mind was, 'What a horny woman she is? After that superb fuck, she wants more!' Well I just let her play with my dick as I began to play with her long and beautiful hair. Slowly my dick began to rise due to her efforts and the softness of her hair in my hand.

Mami then did something that I could never imagine her doing, because Indian women are generally very conventional. She engulfed my dick in her mouth and began sucking on it. A moan escaped my lips as I felt the warm and yet wet sensation around my penis. She lifted her head slowly and began to lick my dick with her tongue. My shaft was as stiff as a pole and she was driving me crazy. As her tongue flicked the sensitive skin at the tip of my penis, a current ran down my spine. She was giving me the blowjob of my life; expertly holding the dick in her right hand and licking it like a lollipop from all sides. She once again engulfed my dick in her mouth and began to move it in and out slowly. As her head bobbed up and down on my dick, my grip tightened on her hair in my hand. I must tell u that I have a thing for long hair and the softness of Indu's hair was driving me crazy. As Indu quickened her pace, I could hold on no longer and warned her. She was ready and as I came, she expertly sealed her mouth around my dick, not letting a drop of cum fall out of her mouth. Her eyes were closed as she swallowed all that cum; as though she was drinking some nectar.

When I was done, she took the dick out her mouth and smilingly asked, "You like my hair, don't you?"

I replied, "Yes."

She then wrapped her sexy hairs around my dick and began stroking it. In no time she had it erect in her hands. What a sensation it was to have her beautiful hair wrapped around my dick! Then she pulled herself up and straddled herself over me; her legs around my waist. She positioned my dick at the entrance of my dick and looked at me. I nodded excitedly and she pushed her pussy down on my dick which she guided into her tunnel with her left hand. For a while she just sat there with my penis in her cunt and then began thrusting; slowly at first and then increased the pace. Her hair fell across her shoulders and on to my chest. It was so arousing. Her tits swayed in front of my face as she rode me and I just reached up and grabbed the nearest one. I rubbed my thumb across her nipple and could feel the erect bud. She responded to the touch by thrusting more vigorously. She now arched herself backwards into a sitting position, while I lay there on the bed and fucked me by pushing her pelvis towards mine. The position was similar to the one, in the movie 'Basic Instinct' in the first scene where Sharon Stone fucks the guy.

12