My Aunt, The Teaser

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Indu's pace quickened she moaned and cried, "Yes...yes...yeeeeesss...yeeeeeess......" She suddenly stopped thrusting as her legs tightened against my body and she began to cum. She fell forward on my body as her pussy tightened. As soon as she finished, I rolled her over on to her back and thrust my dick in her cunt. It took just a couple of thrusts and I came too.

Afterwards as we lay there exhausted, she said, "I never thought I would ever do something like this. But I have no regrets as long as we are happy with it and no one is hurt."

I was happy at the way things had turned out and my stay at aunt's place had definitely been fruitful. Indu and I still share this beautiful relationship and have continued making love to each other to this day.

Any suggestions, words of appreciation or a friendly mail would make my day. Until next time...Ciao.

12