My Auntie, Claire:

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she stopped, her fingernails digging painfully into my shoulders. She made a sound deep in her throat, her eyes tightly shut, her mouth wide and her brows arched as if in great pain. She tossed her head from side to side and I felt her body begin to vibrate beneath me.

She cried out and rocked her hips up into me. I felt her vagina flex around me spasmodically. She cried out again and again as her hips pressed up into me rhythmically. I matched her rhythm, thrusting down into her as she lifted up into me.

Then, with a gasp and a shudder, she lay still, breathing heavily. Her hands moved over me tenderly, caressing my back and my buttocks. "Oh, honey…Oh, my sweet angel." She sighed.

I moved my hips slowly, pulling my penis almost completely out of her before plunging it as deeply as I could into her once more. She placed a hand on each side of my head and looked into my eyes. "Oh, James…your cock feels so good inside me."

We kissed again, our lips working so sensuously against each other. She slid her hands over my buttocks and pulled me to her. I felt the swell of another orgasm beginning and began to thrust into her with the urgency of my need.

"Oh, Auntie." I gasped, pulling my lips from hers.

"Oh, yes…Come on, honey…come on baby." She whispered.

I thrust myself into her rapidly, feeling myself beginning to let go.

"Tell me when it comes…honey…tell me when it comes." She urged, pulling my buttocks to her firmly.

"Oh, Auntie!" I cried, feeling myself beginning to lose control.

"My name is Claire, honey…Claire…say my name."

"Claire!" I cried as my first ejaculation jetted into her.

"Yes!" She gasped, holding me tightly to her. "Oh, yes, baby…yes."

"Claire!…Claire!" I cried with each ejaculation.

As I began to slow, my orgasm waning, she began to vibrate beneath me.

"Oh, God, don’t stop!…please, God, don’t stop." She cried, her hands digging with renewed urgency into my shoulders.

Sensing her need, I thrust into her rapidly. She cried aloud and arched her back, tossing her head from side to side as she reached her orgasm. I met the rhythm of her thrusts once more and she cried aloud in her pleasure.

We lay in silence, both gasping for breath, our bodies covered with a sheen of perspiration from the exertions of our lovemaking. I lay on top of her, my face buried into her neck as her fingers played tenderly through my hair.

"Thank you." She whispered softly, "For making me feel so beautiful."

I lifted my head and looked at her. "God, Auntie…I think it’s me that should be thanking you."

She smiled, tracing her fingertips over my cheek. "I’m thanking you, honey…because it’s never ever happened for me like that…while making love."

"I’m glad it did." I said, returning her smile and feeling very good about myself.

She pulled my head down and we kissed, slowly and sensuously. My erection, which had begun to soften, began to renew itself inside her. I moved my hips, luxuriating in the delicious feel of her vagina.

"I’ve never made love to a man with my mouth before either." She breathed, breaking our kiss; our faces intimately close together. "I never ever wanted to before."

"It was…so…beautiful." I said, kissing her lightly, moving my penis inside her.

"It was beautiful." She returned with a brief kiss. "I can still taste you."

We kissed long and sensuously again, my body moving slowly on hers.

"I hope you liked being with me, like this, better than when I was pretending to be asleep." She smiled teasingly.

"God, yes." I said, returning her smile, thrusting myself into her with renewed vigor.

She moaned softly. "God, I love the way your cock feels inside me. I can’t believe you are still so hard."

"I can’t help it." I smiled. "It just feels so good inside you…I almost think I could come again."

She looked directly into my eyes and smiled. "Oh, God…you’re incredible." She said, kissing me tenderly. "If you can do it…you just go right ahead."

She kissed me once more, cradling me in her arms. I slid my hands down her flanks and slipped my hands around her fleshy buttocks. While we kissed, I rammed myself forcefully into her.

"Come on." She gasped, tearing her lips from mine. "Come for me, honey…come on!"

I needed no further words of encouragement; I was too far gone. I exploded into her with a cry of pleasure. She met my hips with hers as I ejaculated, holding me tightly in her embrace.

"You are totally amazing." She whispered, moments later, as I lay quietly in her arms. "You must really, really like my pussy."

I looked up into her eyes and smiled. "I do…Auntie…I really do." I said, kissing her lips once more.

She placed her hands on each side of my head and, with our faces very close together, she looked deeply into my eyes and whispered softly. "You can be with me like this any time you want me, James. Any time…any place…It doesn’t matter where we are or what we’re doing…if you want me or need me…I will give myself to you."

We kissed again, slow and sensuously and then slept for a while, lying in each other’s arms. I was deliriously happy, holding her big beautiful body and pressing myself against her warmth as I drifted off to sleep.

We awoke together sometime in the middle of the night and, without speaking a word to one another, we made love again. It only took a kiss to inflame us both; she straddled me and took me inside her. Lifting my head to her breast, she ground her pelvis down onto me. I came in seconds, blissfully suckling at her nipple, and she erupted in a frantic orgasm moments later. We kissed once more and then drifted back to sleep in each other’s embrace, the entire sexual incident occurring in only a few minutes.

That first night of discovery and lovemaking was just over two years ago. Since that first night, Auntie has honored her promise and commitment to me and has never once denied me her body. She has, as she is fond of calling it, been a complete slut for me and catered to my every whim and fantasy.

Out of the house and in the public eye, we appear, for all the world, as any typical nephew and aunt, with not even the briefest of physical or implied intimacy to betray the reality of our relationship. At home, behind closed doors, we live together, for all intents and purposes, as husband and wife. We are almost always in each other’s arms or caressing affectionately. While we have carefully maintained the integrity of each other’s bedrooms, in the event a house guest or visiting family member might take notice of anything out of the ordinary, we have, since that first night, slept together, in her bed, every night since.