My Aunt's Sex Tool

Story Info
College boy becomes auntie's toy.
3k words
4.17
340.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SM402
SM402
99 Followers

"Hey Aunt, hey Sonia, how's it going, it's been a long time since the last time I saw you two," I said as I finally arrived at my aunt's house.

"Hey Tommy, you look great, go ahead and make yourself at home," my aunt said as I laid my stuff in her guestroom.

My aunt and my cousin, Sonia, lived alone in a very nice upscale house, which they had acquired when my uncle died of a heart attack. My aunt was a very attractive lady, in her mid thirties, and my cousin Sonia was a very attractive teen.

My aunt was about 5'4, 110 lbs., she had short brown hair, brown eyes, nice firm ass, and a "B" cup tits. My cousin kind of resembled her but in a younger, more energetic version, she was 5'6, 112 lbs., she had long brunette hair, brown eyes, ass as nice as her mother's, and huge tits, about a "D" cup size. They were both very attractive ladies which had invited me to stay at their house when I decided to attend the local college.

I, on the other hand, was 6'1, 189 lbs., had short black hair, had a great body, as was expected of a football player (the reason I'm going to college), and had brown eyes. I had recently broken up with my girlfriend, of two years, when she got pissed off because I decided to attend college so far from home.

The first two days were kind of uncomfortable as I never really had anything to talk about to my aunt or my cousin, and I just sort of watched T.V. and went out at night to see the scene, which wasn't that great.

One other thing about my aunt, she is very strict, as to say, my cousin, Sonia, has no freedom, never had a boyfriend, and doesn't know much about sex. This was really a shame as Sonia was a very attractive young lady, who many guys asked out, but she always rejected from fear of what my aunt would do.

The third day at my aunt's turned out to be very awkward. I was going up to my room when Sonia suddenly called me from the kitchen, where she was drinking some soda, and asked me if she could talk to me about something very personal, and then when I said yes she made me promise to never tell another soul. The main reason she was probably telling me was because my aunt was out at the grocery store and she could finally talk to someone else.

"Tommy, this is real personal, and I trust you to never tell anyone, okay," Sonia said to reassure herself of what she was about to tell me.

"Yeah, sure Sonia, I promise, go ahead and tell me what's bugging you," I said to reassure her to open up to me.

"Well you see Tommy, ever since my dad died, my mom has kind of taken over my life, she doesn't let me do much, and she's taken away all my privacy," she said as she faced the floor.

"You gotta have some privacy, I mean I don't think my aunt could take away all your privacy," I asked.

"All of it Tommy, it's weird, I mean she makes me take showers with her, and when I take a bath, she takes a bath, she even had to be there when I change my tampons, and most of the time changes them for me," she said.

"Whoa, she is really getting into your life, you should tell her to back off," I said, trying to help her out, and also trying to cover up the erection I was getting from the idea of this two woman taking a shower together.

"That's not the worst of it, she even taught me to masturbate, she told me to do that whenever I had the urge to go see a boy, she even masturbates me sometimes, and worst of it, sometimes she comes into my room, while I'm asleep and starts to rub my vagina, I mean I tried to tell her, but she doesn't understand," she said as she continued to explain her dilema to me.

"That is the first time I've ever heard of that type of stuff, isn't that like incest or something, I mean you have to make her back off, oh man, that's my aunt," I said before my aunt walked into the kitchen with the groceries.

"Hey Tommy how's it going," my aunt said as she walked in. "Alright Aunt, you need some help," I answered.

"Sure, why don't you get that stuff, and Sonia, go ahead and put this stuff up," my aunt replied.

That was probably one of the most messed up things I've ever heard, yet kind of erotic. I really wasn't attracted to my aunt and cousin, but what my cousin had told me made me horny every time I thought about them two in the shower.

This wasn't the end of my weird experience at my aunt's house, the next time was while I was in the bathroom taking a shower. As I was taking a shower I suddenly noticed my aunt walk in with Sonia by her side, without knocking, with the full knowledge that I was there. I didn't notice them until my aunt spoke to me.

"Tommy, could you come out a moment," my aunt said.

"Oh man, oh, let me get a towel, what are you doing," I asked as I got a towel and got out of the shower.

"Tommy, as you know, here in my house I believe that we should be very close, and Sonia told me that she wished to learn why I didn't let her date guys, and I told her that I would as soon as she knew everything about sex, the bad and the good," my aunt explained to me.

"Well okay, but what the heck does that have to do with you barging in while I'm taking a shower," I asked my aunt.

"Actually Tommy, everything, you see, I wouldn't want to teach my beautiful Sonia with any man from the street, so I thought that you might be able to help us," she said.

"What, what are you insane, she's my cousin, I can't do that," I literally screamed to her.

"You know you want to do it Tommy, and if you still don't here is something that should convince you," she said as she took off her robe and Sonia's too.

That site immediately gave me and erection, the site of Sonia's huge bare tits, and her incredible shaved pussy, and then my aunt's nice perky tits and her nicely trimmed pussy.

"See, I knew you were attracted to us," she said as she looked at the huge bulge in my towel.

"But, but, your my relatives, that's wrong," I said as I tried to reason with her and myself, but for some reason I wanted to go along with it.

"Who cares, I know that you know about what Sonia and I do, and there's nothing wrong with us, so why don't you just agree and let us teach Sonia a few things," my aunt said as she knew that she had me right where she wanted, horny and half naked.

How could I refuse, I thought to myself, in front of my where two very attractive ladies, who wanted to use me as a learning tool in sex, how could I refuse, and I was also very horny, so I just agreeded and suddenly the notion of these two woman being relatives slipped my mind and sex overtook my mind.

"Well Tommy, I know you want to do it so lets start by taking that towel off," my aunt said as she grabbed my towel and pulled it off.

"Wow mom, it's so big and look at it, it's real hard," Sonia said as she stared at my dick,"It's also very hot," she said as she touched it.

"Yes Sonia, this is the penis, and it's purpose is to go into your vagina, and when it is rubbed or stimulated, it lets out a liquid, called semen," my aunt explained to Sonia.

"Eww, that pisses in your vagina," Sonia replied.

"No, it gives off a sticky white substance, which gets woman pregnant if they don't use birth control or if the man doesn't use a rubber glove, called a condom," my aunt explained.

"Oh I see, so it's just there to make kids, it can only go in the vagina," Sonia asked.

"Well it's purpose is to go in the vagina, but you see, you can put it in your mouth, and in your butt," my aunt answererd.

"Yuck, that's sick," Sonia replied.

"Well I think that's enough talking, Tommy I want you to show Sonia what that penis can do," my aunt told me.

"Wait mom, before he starts, I want to ask how he masturbates, you know how we stick fingers or vibrators in our pussy, I mean vagina, how do guys masturbate," Sonia asked my aunt.

"Well why don't we let Tommy show us," my aunt replied to me and Sonia.

I must admit, I was real turned on about jacking off for two girls, so I slowly started to rub my dick, and then suddenly Sonia interrupted and asked her mom," Mom can I rub his dick."

"Go ahead," my aunt responded.

Sonia then took my hand away and then took her small young hand and wrapped her fingers around the mid-section of my dick and slowly started to rub it. She was kind of tentative at first, but as she got the hang of it she started to rub my dick faster.

While Sonia did this my aunt started to rub her pussy, she was really into it, as Sonia rubbed my dick faster, she would finger her pussy more, and at one point had four fingers inside her pussy.

"OH, yeah, ohhh, uhhhh, that feels good," I managed to say as Sonia gave my a great hand job with her small delicate fingers.

"You like that Tommy, does that fell good, oh my, what's that coming from your penis, oh look, mom, what are you doing," Sonia said as I came in her hand and as she realized what her mom was doing.

"Oh, yeah, oh sorry, oh Sonia I just really got excited when I saw you masturbating Tommy, it makes me miss having sex with men, and oh that's semen, or sperm, that comes out of the man when he is excited enough," my aunt explained to Sonia as took her fingers out from her pussy.

"Oh, I see mom, look his penis is going down, why," Sonia asked my aunt.

"Well you see Sonia, (my aunt said as she grabbed my dick) when the penis has been satisfied, it returns to it's original size, which still isn't that bad on Tommy, and I think that's enough for now, we'll continue our lesson tonight," my aunt said as Sonia and her walked out of the restroom.

That whole thing was really great, but I still couldn't get over the fact that I was doing this with my cousin and my aunt. Damn, but the whole idea of being used as a sex ed. tool was great, so what the heck, I just waited for the night to come, and if I felt guilty after that, then I would stop doing it.

So I waited for the the night to come, but they didn't seem to come into my room or call me. When I went to check on them, I saw them in the living room just watching T.V., as though nothing had happened. I just gave up on them and went to sleep.

Then the unexpected happen, at about 2 in the morning, I suddenly saw Sonia and my aunt come into my room. I was kind of drowsy so I had to kind of rub my eyes before I realized that they both were half naked, they were only in their underwear.

"Hey Tommy, you ready for Sonia's next lesson," my aunt said as Sonia and her sat on my bed next to me.

"What, yeah, I guess, so what are you going to do," I said, still not really knowing what really was going on.

My aunt then stood up, made Sonia stand up too, then slipped the covers of my bed and me. She then sat back down and started to slip my boxers down.

"Oh yeah, just as I expected, morning wood," she said as she saw my hard on.

"Wow, look mom, it's huge, what are we going to do now," Sonia asked.

"Well Sonia, I think it's time you learned what to do with this penis," my aunt said with a devilish grin.

"Come here Sonia, now take off your bra, and show Tommy your nice breast so that he can get excited, and take off those panties cause that vagina of yours is finally going to get some action," my aunt told Sonia.

Sonia followed my aunt's instructions, unstrapped her bra, which made her tits bounce out, and then slipped off her panties, which already moist from my dick.

All this time I was still laying down on my bed, naked, with a huge hard on. Sonia stood there for a moment, looked at my dick, and slowly slipped her fingers to her pussy and started to rub it.

My aunt stopped Sonia and said,"You don't need to do that honey, you can have that penis, go ahead and get on top of Tommy, I think it would be better if you sat on his lap first, there you go, now slowly place your vagina over his penis, go ahead and get it with your hand if you want, there, and slowly slip it into your vagina, there you go, know start to come back down and then up again."

This was great, my cousin was sitting on my lap, bouncing up and down, fucking my. It felt great for my dick as her pussy had never taken anything bigger than a finger, and it was tight as heck.

"Oh mommy, this hurts, ohhhh, uhhhh, but it feels good, oh my, uuhhhh, ohhh, yeah," Sonia said as my dick dug deeper into her pussy.

"Uhhh, oh yeah Sonia, I love that pussy of yours, come on fuck me, uhhhh, ohhh," I said as my dick was being suffocated in Sonia's pussy.

My aunt then couldn't take it any longer, she slipped of her panties and took off her bra, then laid next to where I was fucking her daughter and started to finger herself as she heard our moans and saw as her virgin daughter was being fucked for the first time.

"Ohhhhh, yeahh, ohhhh, uhhhh, that feels gooood, oh yeah Tommy dig that dick of yours into my, uhhhhh, pus, uhhhh, syy," Sonia said as she had her first orgasm.

"Uhhhh, ohhh, I'm cumming, ohhhh," I said as her orgasm made me cum in her virgin pussy.

"UHhhhhh, ooooohhhh, yeahhhh," my aunt screamed as she too orgasmed.

Sonia slowly slipped her wet pussy from my dick and then laid down between my aunt and I. She was glowing from the whole session, and exhausted from her first fuck.

"Did you like that Sonia, Tommy sure is a great fucker," my aunt told Sonia.

"That was unbelievable, I felt great, I felt this rush in my while her pounded his penis in me, and when his cum filled my pussy, it was great," Sonia answered to her mother.

I just laid there naked next to these too great girls, knowing that this was going to be alright, as long as nobody found out.

We eventually went to sleep together, me in the middle of these two girls, and all three of us were naked. What else could I wish for. Yet the strangest thing happened at night, I was asleep and then my aunt was next to me, I was facing her, and she was facing the other way, her ass towards me, and somehow I got a hard on at night and my dick started to go into my aunt's asshole.

I guess she thought she was dreaming because instead of moving forward, she started to move back so that my dick could go into her asshole. She slowly started moaning as my dick made itself up in her asshole. By this time I was awake and taking full advantage of my aunt. I was incredible, she just moved back and forth and let my dick fuck her asshole.

I dick eventually made itself all the way up my aunt's asshole, and when it did she started to moan even louder and she started to move back and forth faster. All of my aunt's moaning woke up Sonia.

As Sonia woke up she was just stunned by what her mom was doing, and amazingly my aunt was still asleep. Sonia just looked on and fingered herself as she saw me fuck her mom's asshole.

As my aunt's ass got tighter I started to cum, this is when she finally woke up, when she felt my cum rum out of her asshole.

"Oh my god, I thought I was dreaming, oh my, Tommy, that was great, oh you should of woken me up, oh I thought it was all a dream, oh but that was still great, look at you Sonia, you liked that huh, well in the morning I'll let Tommy fuck you through your asshole, it's the best," my aunt said as she kind of realized what had just happened.

The next morning, as my aunt had promised, I fucked Sonia through her tiny asshole. She went through a lot of pain, especially at first, when my dick first itself up to her asshole, streching her asshole an amazing length.

"Oh, owwww, stop, ohhh, that's better ohhhhh, yeah Tommy," Sonia said as she got used to my dick.

She was as great as her mother, ass fuck wise. She rode my dick until I came and as the cum ran down her thighs she just smiled and signaled for her mom to come clean up. My aunt cleaned up Sonia, with her tounge, licking her thighs and her asshole, making Sonia orgasm.

I was used as a sex tool for these woman for my whole college stay, and loved every minute of it.

SM402
SM402
99 Followers