My Autoerotica

Story Info
A couple of his personal experiences, almost exhibitionist.
1.6k words
3.75
16.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's kind of funny sometimes to hear that some people don't like the idea of being without clothing while outdoors. Many more seem to shrink perceptibly whenever the idea of outdoor sex or masturbation is brought forward. I guess I've enjoyed being nude in the outdoors for a long time. Or even just nude somewhere where there is a chance I can be seen walking without clothing, sometimes even playing with my cock ...

Various situations will entice me to self-pleasure. Sometimes it doesn't involve any touching. Simply being nude is exciting. On occasion I will walk out to the garage wearing nothing but an erection, with the garage door wide open. Okay, maybe a feather touch or two to my sensitive spots... Mmmmm. Then I'll get the jeans out of the dryer and go back inside. But the simple eroticism of going in the buff, and even better, playing in the open, is one of my favorite self-explorations. All of what you read here did happen to me, and occasionally will occur to me again.

Sometimes after the workday is done, I'll spend a little time reading Literotica, and getting hard in the process. Usually my clothing will soon be on the floor and I'll be gripping my foreskin and sliding it up and down my shaft. Often this is just a precursor to going home to really enjoy myself, so I'll then get dressed, except for an open fly and a hard cock leading the way to the office door. I'll walk across the parking lot with my pole at a 45 degree angle, fearful yet excited at the thought of being caught. My ride home will be alternating between shifting gears and playing with my "other" gearshift.

At home, I sometimes am up well into the night, and get the urge to masturbate. Usually when I do (which is often), I will try to get outside if the weather permits. When my mind contemplates the thought of my dick swinging free in the fresh air, it's usually enough to get the blood flowing toward my crotch. After easing out of my clothes, I'll exit the house under a partial cover of darkness. The half-acre back yard is pretty much impervious to other eyes, due to the fence and the trees around the property. But it is fun knowing that right behind the eight-foot privacy/sound fence is one of the well-traveled roadways in the city. Even as I begin to touch my gently throbbing prick, already at a nice thick, half-hard-on stage, dozens of cars will whip by at 45 mph with me and my pole on display on the other side of the fence.

I will fill my palm with saliva, and use the luscious juice to make my cock very wet, and subsequently, very, very hard. As I lounge on the cool grass, I can see my dick sticking up from between my legs in the moonlight. I'll pump my shaft up and down, sometimes slowly, sometimes with a fervor born of loving to play with my cock. I can feel the juices I placed there mixing with the slick, salty precum. Time passes in ecstasy, my long shaft and tight balls in my hands.

As I tease my purple head with maddening strokes, I know I am about to become more bold. I stand, and walk toward the gate exiting to the side yard of the house, cock in hand. As I move, I will become so excited that I will stop, spread my feet wide and bending my knees, thus opening my legs wide. This lets me feel the gentle breeze on my asshole, and I will grab my rod a little more tightly and pump very quickly, making my cockhead tingle with unbelievable anticipation! But wait! My destination is ahead.

As I leave the back yard, I walk toward the front of the house. My cock is SO hard at this point, because I know the likelihood of being caught is a thousand times greater. At the moment, I don't care.

Sliding my hand along myself in an ever longer stroke, I walk to the center of the cul-de-sac. I am directly under the streetlight, completely naked, with a total of five homes surrounding the circle of asphalt. And I'm pumping my cock madly. I love the wanton feeling of showing the open sky my spear of flesh, now red with my sweet, exciting playtime. The squishing sounds of my hand sucking on my corona get a little louder. As one hand cups my balls, I add more saliva to the other, providing magnificent lubrication to my rock-hard prick. I know I want to come, but it is just so much FUN to make my cock feel this good and stay hard! What do I do?! Do I finally release, sending ropes of white, sticky cum into the air? Or do I ease my self-ministrations to my heated pole, and make this last a bit longer?

Unfortunately, a different choice appears, as car headlights appear at the cross street. I walk quickly to the bushes near my driveway, and watch a vehicle come down the street and park in a driveway. As the occupant goes into their home, I again walk out into the streetlight, but this time onto my front yard. I lie down, spending some quality time with my hard prick. As the grass tickles my ass, I reach up and pull one of the clumps of leaves off one of the bushes and use it as a tickler for my balls and ass. My cock is signaling its urgent desire to come. I add more saliva, point my pole straight up, and pump furiously. Closer, closer, closer,... YEAHHHHAAAS! My evening of self-gratification causes my cock to spew forth it's cargo of wonderful cum juice... everywhere. I lie in the light of the moon and streetlight, and stroke myself to some amazing aftershocks. Another fabulous evening.

The closest I have ever come to being caught pumping my shaft was many years ago. While in Rhode Island, I discovered a great hiking trail near some steep slopes at the bay. I got an opportunity to go there at about 11pm one fall evening. Following the trail for about ten minutes, I never expected to see or hear anyone. I found a small bridge and a lot of brush in one area, and felt fantastic as I removed my jeans, shirt and shoes. My shorts joined the pile and my hands joined my cock quickly thereafter. Sitting on a nearby rock, I let my fingers glide slowly and sensually over my hardening shaft, causing the nerves in my erection to spark with an incredible ferocity. Soon my palm and cock were glistening with the slick saliva I bathed them in, and I felt the incredible sensations that I've so enjoyed for many years.

I was so into playing with myself, that I did not hear the group of people coming up the trail. When I did, I knew there was no way I would get to my clothing before they passed the pile near the bridge. The brush was only in this small area. I was pretty much trapped. I sat down with the brush between me and the trail, my only other cover the deep darkness of the night. Despite the uncertainty and trepidation, I maintained a full erection. The group, from the voices, comprised two men and one woman. I was fully expecting to be found by the hikers, sitting on the grass and clover, an obviously lubed-up cock sticking straight out. My heart beat a tattoo in my chest.

I was literally two feet from the path, with only a thin cover of foliage between me and discovery. But the group kept going over the bridge, somehow missing my clothes, and on up the path. After the panic wore off, I was thrilled. And my pole demanded playtime once again.

As a cool breeze ambles in from the bay, I cup my cockhead in my palm and gently spit right on the purple target, gladly stroking in practiced motions deemed to keep me as solid as possible and cumming very, very soon. I was not long, as the charge of near discovery waged through my head. Several minutes of exquisite self-eroticism race by as I polish my rod, and my tongue lets me speak the words I use to entice my behavior...

"Sweet...hard...wet...juicy...cock. Love my playtime. Listen to your cockjuice making those noises. How I wish I could suck myself. Feel your long, hard pole sticking out. This is incredible!!"

And as these words flutter through my sex-fogged brain, my cock rejoices! I celebrate by sending long thick lines of sperm all over the bushes which had shielded me from the nearby eyes. Then, the aftershocks strike, sending intensities from my cockhead through my balls and up my entire spine. All the time I'm pounding my wet shaft even more. Finally I slump down, my grateful cock easing its rigidness.

Despite the hard cum, my cock returns to a hard state after ten minutes or so. I pull on my jeans and walk back to the parking lot with an erection poking out of my fly. One other car is there. And I can't help myself. I gently touch the tip of my purple head to the center of the grille of their car, leaving just a small drop of post-orgasm cum. I replay it all in my mind on the drive home, occasionally playing with my dick still sticking out of my jeans.

Remind me to tell you about some of the times I've pumped my cock in anticipation of my wife coming home to find me.