My Autography Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nadiaalam
nadiaalam
216 Followers

"When my orgasm subsided, he was beckoning me to get up and as I stood up, he undid the cord of my petticoat. It slithered silently to floor, caressing my legs on its way down, and I was left with nothing but my matching panties. He, ever so slowly, pulled them down and in no time I was totally naked. He again made me lie down on the bed with my legs dangling down. He then kissed me down there, my cunt, and it was like throwing a match into petrol. I felt my body on fire and started moaning loudly. The more noise I made, more passionately he kissed me on my cunt and he was literally devouring my juices. It was soon too much for me and I cried out loud as orgasm after orgasm hit me. I literally fainted and when I woke up, he was there with an expression of dread and worry, written all over his face. I kissed his mouth with passion and told him that I love him.

"I asked him to get up and when he did, I took off his briefs and his manhood was in front of my face. I kissed it gingerly, which made him groan. This reaction made me more inquisitive and I licked his manhood with the tip of my tongue, again there was a groan, even louder this time. He told me to stop and when I looked at him negating his command, I saw his face contorted with lust. I kept on licking his cock and when he opened his eyes and looked into my upturned eyes, it was my turn to shriek as something hot and sticky struck me on my lips. Soon my whole face was drenched with his sperm. He told me it was a bit too much even for him to stare into the eyes of his daughter, who was licking his dick with an eagerness of a child licking a lollipop. This reference of him made me laugh and I again licked the lollipop.

"As it was the first time for me, I hurried into the washroom to clean up. He followed and for the first time we were looking at each other with full lights on. Believe me Nado, I still remember that sight. We had a long shower, he washing my face and then he started lathering my whole body. I in turn, returned the favor and saw him getting a hard-on again. We returned to the bedroom, embraced into each other's arms and kissing passionately. We then lay, side my side on the bed. He asked me again whether I wanted to go further and I replied by holding his cock, taking it to my vagina and trying to get it into myself. He told me to hold on and got up from the bed, searching for something in the pockets of his robe. When he came back, he was holding a pack on condoms and soon rolled it onto his erect cock. He said it was necessary as I was not on any birth control.

"I lay on my back and he again knelt to kiss my pussy. It was soon wet and then he told me to be brave as it might hurt. Instead of getting frightened, I cried loudly and told him to hurry it up. He, however, took his time and made it easy for me. Off course the first time his cock started entering my virgin cunt, it hurt like hell and I even told him so. He went down on my breast and started sucking and biting my sensitive nipples. This drew my attention and I was suddenly jolted by a bolt of excruciating pain as he thrust past my virginity. He lay still for a while and as when he sensed me relaxing under his ministration of my tits, he started moving. Pain was soon overcome with a feeling of pleasure that took me to heights of pleasure, I never imagined. I had, may be, five orgasms as he started pumping his cock into me, getting faster with each stroke. I was literally wailing and crying, cursing him and telling him to move even faster. That session lasted for around half an hour before he groaned into a powerful climax of his own. I still remember the thick and hot jets of his cum ejecting into the rubber. I felt so fulfilled and satisfied. He lay upon me for sometime and kept on kissing me on my face and tits while telling me how lovely I was.

While Najia was telling me, I was absentmindedly touching myself all over my body, specially my tits and thighs. I had consumed two tins of beer and was so lost in her that that continued.

"We lay like that for some time. He got up and lifting me in his arms and moved towards his own room. Straight away, he took me to the shower and in the brightly lit washroom; I saw traces of my virginal blood on my thighs. He washed me thoroughly and took time in exploring my body. He was continuously telling me he loved me. When he through with his inspection and perusal of my body, I did the same. He was all smiles and soon took me in his arms, showering me with kisses. We both took time to soap each other's body and his cock was again roaring to go. After some hot and passionate kissing, he beckoned me to bend down and when I did, he entered me from rear. This time he was pretty rough and I loved my body being thrust forward with each of his powerful stroke. The splashing water on our bodies was an added stimulation and his hands were crushing and pulling my tits. I came numerous times and when he filled me again, my legs were almost lifeless and he carried me on to his bed. We lay in each others' arms and were soon asleep.

"Our rest of the stay in the cottage was pretty much the same routine and we acted like newlyweds. For public view, we were like normal father and daughter. He bought me lots of gifts and these included sexiest undergarments and costly jewels. We both had lots of fun and discussed our past and future. He told me that I would have a separate bedroom on my return and this would facilitate him and me in having our fun. As for future he told me that it would be difficult for him to live without me when I get married. I straight away told him that I was not interested in marriage, but he only smiled and kept quiet. We returned and as promised I was having an exclusive room for myself, which mom had herself decorated and furnished.

"For the last two years, he has been fucking me in every way possible and whenever he can afford to do it. Most of the times, he comes to my room. When he abstains for some reason, and that happened a very few times, I used to sneak to the master bedroom, joining mom and dad. You know, mom is so great that she never objected and rather welcomed me. Many a times, she joins us and it was her who introduced me to the pleasures that only a woman can give to another. You know when dad is away on some of his official commitments, she comes to my room and we have done lots of physical loving. She sure is in an enviable shape and is very well versed in all sexual varieties.

"My getting engaged to Shahid is a very mixed sort of thing. I know that I have to get married, but I don't know how I am going to live without the dad. This question bothers me a lot. And you are one lucky girl, who will probably enjoy so much in my absence".

I was too stunned to say anything. I just sat there and looked at my sister, who looked to innocent to me to believe any of the things she has just told me. I was also wet 'down there' and my state of confusion + arousal was obvious to my sister. After some five minutes of silence, while Najia nursed her drink and I stared at her with blank eyes, I was able to open my mouth.

"Najo, I can't believe all this, you involved sexually with mom and dad? Isn't it a sin?"

My sister laughed at me and said, "Yes, all this is true and what if it's a sin. Its so good and its harming no one".

"What about your husband? Will he not object to you not being a virgin?"

"Ha, ha, you are so naïve and innocent, Nado. He and his family have been living in states for too long. He told me when he met me, that he would like a sexually experienced lady as his wife. He had had his share of virgins", was my sister's response.

"And what about you, dad and mom?", I asked.

"What about us, we will continue all of it whenever we can, actually dad is waiting for my marriage too anxiously. He wants me to bear his child and he plans to fuck me right after I spend my wedding night. Mom is on board for all this, and we have planned all the details". These revelations were making my head spin. I could have never imagined my family to be this open.

"You know, before my marriage is scheduled, your eighteenth birthday is coming, whom you would choose; me, mom or dad? I would definitely like to teach my sister what all I have learnt". Najia was saying with her hands on my chin and I was too dizzy to respond.

(to be continued)

nadiaalam
nadiaalam
216 Followers
12