My Autography Ch. 03

Story Info
The tale continues.
5.4k words
4.61
51.9k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 06/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nadiaalam
nadiaalam
216 Followers

My brother in law was pounding like a man possessed into my cunt. Sounds of his body slapping against mine were mixed with usual love music of 'unnhhhhhhhhhhh---------------ahhhhhhhhh-------------fuck me'.

It may sound strange why did Imtiaz Bhai, as I affectionately referred him, would be pounding his sister in law, leaving behind my beautiful sister. In fact, right as his hubby was having his tool deeply entrenched in me; Najo was having a 'farewell fuck' with dad at the house.

She had asked me earlier, to do her this favor, by distracting her hubby, who had been fucking her endlessly since their marriage. It was only a couple of time that Najia was able to rekindle her love life with dad after a month of married life. And on those two occasions too, they only had time for quickies.

"Oh! Nadia, your cunt is too tight in comparison to your sis', I wonder who was that hunk who had been loosening her cunt", Imtiaz said while he gave me those gut wrenching jolts.

We were in his friend's house, who was off to work. We were here after a lot of flirting that he resorted to, right after we took off for 'shopping'. I was happy to play naïve and help my sister out, who was desperate to have one lasting love session with dad, before she immigrated to US.

"Imtiaz Bhai, aap to mujhe flatter karne ki koshish kar rahe hen, Najia Baji aisy nahin hein (Imtiaz, you are just trying to flatter me, Najia is not like that)." I replied to him as I silently quipped in my mind "you idiot, she is not having a loose cunt, it's only that you have such a small cock."

He was sucking my tits and I was again getting horny. I desired, in the bottom of my heart, that I should take his cock, smeared with his and mine juices, into my mouth. As 'nice girls' are not supposed to do such things here in Pakistan, I resisted the temptation and waited for him to take the initiative.

"You think I have a pumpkin instead of a head, off course I know she is not a virgin, and nor am I. I know for sure that she had been fucking around. I just don't mind what she did in her past life", he said while rising from my boobs.

"Off course, I would not like to stop her even after our marriage, but I would definitely like to be present and participate in all her outings", I felt him pulling and twisting my nipples.

'My dear brother in law', I said to myself, 'some things you will never know and beside, I don't think you would be telling your score and targets to my sister'.

"Please ub chalen, yahan koi aa gaya to kia ho ga" (Please lets get going, what if someone comes), I pleaded him, as I thought it would be appropriate. On the contrary, I wanted him to fuck me at least one more time, the more Imtiaz Bhai fucked me, the more fucking will Najo get from dad.

The thought made me jealous, dad was such a good lover compared to Imtiaz and the thrill of him pounding his cock was just marvelous. Add to it the pleasure of doing it without any reason of hiding something and being brazen and it was more than just fun. I have, by now been fucking dad since six months, same time period since my birthday. It happened not long after he and I had the first kiss after my night with mom.

My thoughts were broken by intense jolt of sudden pleasure that my cunt started having with the ministrations of my brother in law. He was lying with his face between my legs and was sucking me like a pro.

May be his long stay in US has made him such a good licker. I forgot about Najo and dad as the pleasure was too intense. Imtiaz Bhai was indeed good at what he was doing.

He had been doing well. Najo told me that after her wedding night. Even this session with him, that started with harmless flirting, had transformed into s steamy hot sex session, was very much attributable to his skills.

Najia never told me to do this, she just asked me to keep him busy. I too was convinced about it. After all it was not a good projection of our family morals that I hop in bed with my brother in law. It was fun but it could have implications for all of us, particularly for Najia.

Imtiaz Bhai was licking and sucking my cunt and he did mumble something, presumably something to do with taste, but I was too preoccupied with my pleasure that I hardly understood.

In order to avoid sounding sluttish, as I was afraid I would become if I get carried totally away by his expert tongue treatment, I started thinking about the way it started.

As soon as I and Imtiaz Bhai had driven off in a car from our home, Imtiaz Bhai started off by saying nice things about my sis. "You know Nadia, I feel very lucky to have a wife like Najo; she is very much like me."

I replied by saying that I didn't know him enough to comment and he replied by saying "Arrey jald hi jaan jao gi saali ji (Oh! You will know me soon enough)".

He said he was a very open and non-conservative guy and this had lot to do with his upbringing in the west.

"I was apprehensive about getting married into Pakistan. I was afraid I would get some lady who would be just too conservative to adapt to the ways of life that I follow." He continued while he drove.

"But meeting her the first time made me shed away some of my reservations. You know why? She allowed me to kiss her on our first outing. I thought may be I will get a better deal." I listened as if I never knew of this. Najo told me all about every 'date'.

"Then I came to know that she is not tight-assed as regards to my boozing." When he said this, I thought what his reaction would be if he saw her drinking whiskey straight from the bottle. Najo loved drinks and sometimes overdid it.

"Imtiaz bhai, drinking is common here as well. You will come to know more if you stay here for some more time."

"I know, but I never expected her to be so approving. She has still not joined me, but I think the day is not far that she would be sharing drinks with me". He said and I just smiled.

"Imtiaz bhai, mein aisa nahi samajhti (I don't think so), Najo would never drink, she is just being accommodative like a good eastern wife."

He laughed and sarcastically said, "Oh! Yes she acted like a real eastern lady on the wedding night. Before I entered our room, she was already off with her clothes. And damn well, she was so wet."

"Imtiaz bhai, aap kesi batein kar rahe hein? (Imtiaz, how come you are talking like this?), that too with your sis in law." I acted as if being shocked.

Only if he knew that Najo was naked and wet as had a quickie with her, just before Imtiaz entered the nuptial bedroom. Mom and I kept him busy for fifteen minutes in the lounge, in return of a grand treat from dad.

"Arey aap se kia parda, aap meri saali hen (what's there to hide from you, you are my sis in law), and what's that Urdu proverb that says 'Saali' owes half of her sis household."

We laughed and he started me giving more details of his wedding night. He told me about all the intimate details that I already knew.

He told me that he got so surprised when he entered the room and found Najo pouncing on him and removing his clothes. After a quick blowjob, she pushed him on his back and mounted him. Although I knew, but had to act out, posing both shy and inquisitive.

"You know, I just loved it. I was not at all expecting it." He continued with his narration and I knew why Najo had done that. She expected Imtiaz to go down on her and as her cunt was full of dad's cum, she never wanted him to do that.

So when he entered, and he entered just moments after dad had left, she removed his clothes, took him in her mouth and then pushed him on his back to mount him for a quick fuck. Her cunt was soppy wet and he thought it to be her horniness. So intelligent she was!

He kept of dolling out the details and kept on praising my sis. He spoke at length about her body; that how good her boobs were, what a nice ass she had and so on.

Then he suddenly said, "Aap ki family mein sub ke boobs kia order par bane hein (Did your whole family got tailor-made boobs)?"

"Kia matlab hey aap ka (What do you mean)?", I replied, being really taken somewhat aback by his brazenness.

"Why are you so offended, I am just stating a plain fact. May be you being a girl don't observe it like I do with the eyes of a male. Najo's tits are big enough and they are very firm and juicy too." He remarked.

While I was still crimson, he continued to be more brazen and said, "Your tits are good looking too and I wonder how firm they are?"

"Aap kesi batein kar rahe hen. Kia west men apni saali ke saath aise batein karte hein (What are you talking about, is it the way you talk to your sis in law in west)?" I replied.

"Oh! Come on. Don't be a prude. I am just praising. Your tits too are of right size and let me check how firm they are" and he suddenly took his left hand off the steering (Right hand driven vehicles in our country), and gave my right tit a quick squeeze. I was taken aback by his boldness but also at the same time my pussy became moist.

"Imtiaz Bhai, aap kia kar rahe hen, dekehen mein baji ko bata doon gi." I mocked him.

Instead of getting discouraged, he again left the steering, and this time he did not just went for a quick grab, instead he kept his hand on my tit, trying to touch my sensitive nipple through my bra and shirt.

"Imtiaz Bhai, please don't do it, it's not right." I said, though I felt like telling him not to be tentative, as I was starting to enjoy the flirting.

"Your tits are even firmer than Najia's, but how they look, I can't say. Would you care giving me a peek?" He said while driving with one hand.

"Are you mad? Attend to the road, it's not America. Here lot of toughies drive without any regard to others." I replied.

He suddenly veered left and stopped the car, left the steering completely and grabbed my other boob as well. He squeezed them and I felt a pang of pleasure traveling to my cunt, making it wetter than before.

He then started undoing my top buttons, one by one and soon my cleavage came in view. He touched the line of my cleavage with his fingers and juices started spurting in my cunt.

"Imtiaz Bhai, I think this is enough, lets move on. Some passerby may see us and as this is not America, this will definitely cause embarrassment." I said to him despite the fact that I wanted to continue with it and get fucked like a slut in the car.

"Chalo kahin chal kar kuch khate pite hen. Kia pata kuch kha pi kar tum apne mamme dikhane par razi ho jao (Lets go and eat something. May be after having eaten, you would allow me a look at your tits)." Imtiaz said while removing his hands from my tits and resuming with driving.

"Bari khushfehmi hey aap ko (Quite an optimist you are)." I mockingly said to him.

Chattering and laughing, with his hand touching me frequently, we arrived at a restaurant. It was small but not full and we found a secluded corner. We ordered for snacks and continued with talking till the waiter arrived with our order. While eating, Imitaz Bhai made me eat with his hands and it was looking quite romantic. We were lucky as the restaurant was not crowded.

"Nadia, why not you show your tits to me. I know they are firmer then Najo's but let me compare visually too."

"Are you insane? It's not New York or some other slutty place where you can do anything and get away with it." I replied.

"Come on, no one is paying much attention to us. You can open your shirt buttons and at least I can see your cleavage." He was insistent.

"Why are you so positive that I want to show my tits to you?" I asked him.

"It's because I know that want to show. You want to prove that your tits are better than your sister's." He used flattery to gain his purpose.

His coaxing chatter coupled with my own horniness forced my hands to my shirt's buttons. I started opening them and when top three were open, I sat, open to his poking eyes.

"Why not you go into ladies room and remove your bra. It would give me a better view." He suggested.

"No, why not we get into the car and get going? We still have our shopping to do."

"Ok, we will get going but first you remove your bra." He was coercive and I did as he told me, after all, I was getting hot, too. When I returned, he had already paid the bill and was waiting for me at the exit.

"The bad thing about eastern dresses is that they hide the feminine beauty. I can't be sure whether you have removed your bra or not." He said as he started driving.

"I have done it, now keep on driving, we are getting late for shopping."

Instead of believing me, he again removed his hand from the steering and took hold of my right boob. He held it, squeezed it and then let go.

"You are a good saali (sis in law). And your boobs are too good. I would love to have a more detailed examination."

"Why can't you just drive the car? I am not going to allow you any examination. You act a doctor with Najia, I don't mind. I am not your patient, nor your wife." I replied, longing for his hand on my tit.

We reached a famous shopping place, and started shopping. He then asked me to take him to some lingerie shop, so than he can purchase some goodies for Najia. I took him to an ultra modern shop. There he bought many things for his wife. He then told me to buy something for myself, wear it and join him in the car.

I took advantage of the offer and bought some real sexy pieces of bra and panties. Put on one that looked most modest and went down to join him in the car.

"Imtiaz bahi, since you offered so generously, I purchased more than what you told me. I hope you won't mind."

"Not at all, but you have to display all items while wearing them."

"How can I do that? Najia baji would never allow it." I replied

"If you are willing, I know how. Are you willing?"

"Ok, but where?"

"Just wait."

He drove on and after some time, we reached an apartment complex, not far from our place. I followed him to a fourth flour apartment. He rang the bell and an elderly maid came out. He introduced himself and the maid asked us to get inside.

The apartment was small but tidy. Imtiaz told me that it was of his friend, whom he called while I was shopping. The maid appeared with tea and told us that she will be leaving soon. We drank our tea, and then the maid left.

"Ok, now we are alone and I hope you have not forgotten your promise?"

"Come on, Imtiaz bhai, I was just joking." I said to him mockingly.

"Ok, then I will have to take matters into my hands." With this he took hold of my boobs. I did not resist much and soon Imtiaz was kissing me over my face and neck.

"Imtiaz bhai, leave me and I will show you all what I have shopped." I asked, wanting to get rid of my clothes. He left me. I first kissed him on his lips and then got up.

Walking a few paces away from where he sat, I removed my shirt. I had my back to him and I took time in turning. He blew me a kiss when he saw me in the bra. I then started undoing the knot that held my shalwar (a loose trouser). I let go of it and soon it was lying at my feet and I took time taking my feet out of it.

There I stood, in all my near naked glory. The modestly sexy bra and panties did all to raise lust in the eyes of my brother in law. He got up, walked around me at a close range and then sat down.

"Great, now what else have you shopped." Imtiaz asked me with his popping eyes.

"Why not you close your eyes and I change." I said to him, knowing that his eyes will never close.

He mockingly closed his eyes; I walked towards the sofa where my purchases were lying. As I bent down to pick one, he took hold of my left tits. With his other hand, unclasped the bra.

"I think I must extend my helping hand. Hope you won't mind." With this he opened my bra and also his eyes.

"Imtiaz Bhai, this is not fair. You promised that you will keep your eyes closed." I said to him in a tone that was not at all convincing.

He, in reply started circling my nipple with his fingers. His touch felt good and I started worrying about staining my new panties.

"Imtiaz Bhai, you are behaving childishly. At least wait till you have seen what all I have purchased out of your funding." I said while I moved away, getting rid of his pleasant touch from my tits.

"Ok, you decide what you wanna show, I will help you wear it." He said as he stood up, and placed his hands on my panty covered bums as he took position behind me.

"All right, I want you to take out the contents of this packet and help me wear it." I replied as I handed him the packet containing a sheer black bra, which was to cover only the lower half of my tits.

My brother in law opened the pack, took his time examining the bra and then, very slowly, held it with his palms supporting the cups. He placed the bra cups on my exposed tits and after taking and eternity, started taking his hands back towards the clasp. Before fastening the clasp, I felt his fingers, and then his lips on my back. He finally fastened the bra clasp and turned me slowly towards him.

As I faced him, he scrutinized my half covered tits and said, "Magnificent and sexy."

I looked down and found that the bra allowed half of my nipples and areolas to be seen. He caressed my nipples some more and then dipped his head down to kiss me on the half exposed nipples.

"Does this bra have matching panties?" He asked, and when I shook my head, he put his thumbs in my panties' waist-band and lowered those down saying that it was foul-play to wear something that did not match.

I silently thanked him as I feared that my panties will soon be so wet that I might get embarrassed. He touched my bums and with other hand, caressed my front. I then felt his fingers trailing through my well trimmed bush and touching my cunt lips.

Feeling the moisture, he lowered his finger and collected some stuff on it. Bringing his hand up, he applied my juice on my left nipple and then lowered his lips to it. He licked and then sucked; taking his time and then repeated the whole procedure, only this time did he treat my right breast.

I was soon delirious with pleasure and pressed his head into my bosom. All other undergarments were forgotten as if those were mere excuses for my exposure. I now allowed my brother in law to take full liberty with me. Soon I was half lying and half sitting on the sofa, legs open, and his head buried between my thighs.

His tongue worked out my juices and his throat gulped them with eagerness. In between he kept on commenting about the sweetness and blah blah, but who was listening?

I achieved two orgasms under his expert tongue treatment. He proved a match to dad in this aspect. As I was recuperating from my second cumming, he removed his clothes.

Clad only his shorts, he stood in front of me, obviously wanting me to expose his manhood. I did as he desired and was, sort of disappointed as he was much smaller than dad. Anyhow, his cock was spewing precum like a leaking tap and he must be wishing that I take him in my mouth.

Instead of taking him in my mouth, I pulled him down on the sofa beside me. Lifting myself up, I straddled him and sat.

His cock entered in me without much resistance, partly as I was very wet and partly as he was smaller then dad, both in length and girth. I sat with his cock in me and pushed my tits into his face. He obediently started devouring them and I slowly resumed my motion.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHH-----------------------HHHHHHHHHmmmmmm." I heard my moans coming out of my mouth.

He kept on sucking my tits for some more time. It made him and me hotter and hotter. Soon I was pushed back and was lying on my back as Imtiaz fucked me like a madman. Although I was on pill, but to keep it a secret, I forced him to come all over my belly.

Second time he took me doggy-style, and he did it almost immediately after our first fuck. He was energetic and I wondered if my sis was not doing much to drain him of his energies. While fucking he took hold of my tits and mauled them like a beast. He even inserted his thumb into my asshole and at that moment I came for the nth time.

nadiaalam
nadiaalam
216 Followers
12