My Autography Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just before he came, he took out his cock and moved towards my face with intentions of coming into my mouth. I, instead of complying, jerked his cock till the time he came all over my boobs. After all, I was not to behave too promiscuously like a slut.

Now, as he fucked me for the third time, I was enjoying it again. Though it was nothing like the sex I was used to with dad, but it was good enough. His style of fucking was not of a novice but dad's experience and openness were not the traits of Imtiaz.

He was a forceful lover, rather a horny fucker. This time I took him while straddling him and he kept on pinching my nipples.

"Nice tits seem to be a generic quality amongst your family. I wish I can touch your mom's tits too. They are so big and I can bet they are still firm and juicy." My brother in law said while I rode him like a cowboy.

"Come on Imtiaz, you are already into incest by fucking two sisters, why you want to get into it more by keeping your lecherous eyes on my mom." I snubbed him.

"I don't think what we are doing is incest. Its love, don't you think so?" He replied while lifting his hips to slam his cock deeper into me.

"Imtiaz Bhai, aap maanen ya nahin, hey to ye incest (Whether you agree or not, this is incest). Anyhow, unless we enjoy it and you are willing to keep it a secret, let's consider it to be a gift from your sister in law."

He had already come twice and I too was prolonging this fuck. He was continuously caressing and fondling my tits and this was making me more and more horny. The discussion about incest was acting as a catalyst to our horniness.

"I will miss you all when we depart from here. This treat I will remember. I wish my mother in law could also treat me like this. May be next time when we visit, I can seduce her too." He said while I rode him, now at a faster pace.

"Vaise aap ki family mein bhi bare mammon ki bharmar hey (Your family too is having big boobs in an ample quantity)." I said referring to his mom and two sisters, who were very well endowed in that department.

Upon the mention of his mom and sisters, my brother in law froze, may be for a micro second, then he abruptly got up, pushed me on my back and slammed harder into me.

"You seem to be an admirer of female assets too. I hope you are not bi." He said as his strokes became more and more powerful.

"Abhi tak to nahi, lekin jab se aap ki behenon ko dekha he to mera dil kuch bi sa ho chala he (Not up until now, but after seeing your sisters, my inclination towards bisexuality has increased)." I replied to him in between moans of pleasure as I neared my orgasm. Soon he was spraying his cum on my boobs and this time he targeted my face as well.

"That was great, did you enjoy it?" He asked while we lay, awkwardly on the sofa.

"What do you think? Had I not enjoyed it, how come I would have allowed you to fuck me so many times?" I replied.

"I wonder who took your cherry." He asked

"I have revealed my body to you, why should I tell you my secrets too. I think you would not insist on such foolish trivialities."

"Ok, but I must tell you that you are good in all aspects, your sister, even mine too, can envy you in some departments." He said kissing my tits again.

"I think we must head home, Najia might be getting impatient with desire and you must keep something for her too." I said, knowing fully well that Najia would love more time with dad, but after all I was also missing dad.

Reluctantly he got up and started dressing up. I went into wash room and had a quick shower to wash his cum off me. When I came out, still naked, he was dressed up. Soon we were heading home. I did not forget make a call to Najia to tell her that we shall be home within half an hour. That would give her ample time to sober up.

"I hope you did not mind my mentioning your sisters in that way. It was just that I got carried away with our love making." I said, trying to act as a nice girl.

"Not at all, after all they have great tits and that's a fact. By the way, I was not at all carried away by love making when I mentioned tits of your mom." He said with a laugh.

"You seem to be an ultra open guy. I don't think that's a correct and proper way to mention your sisters. I hope you are not eyeing them as well." I said to him as if I was grossed by his way of talking.

"Oh come! I have not been eyeing them. Actually in States, the way they dress up, no one can get his eyes off them. I must admit, that I have seen them, at least partially, and they both are great." He said and I felt a faint doubt in his tone.

We got home and as the car entered the porch, Mom was there, standing in the terrace. She winked at me, as if telling me that everything was ok.

"Oh! There she is. I would love to have a go at her too." He said before we got down from the car.

I laughed and said, "May be you take her for dinner and have a try. You may get lucky with all your sweet talk, or may be you come back with more drained pockets and an erect cock."

We got down and before we knocked the door, it was open. Najia was there and Imtiaz took her in his arms and kissed her on her mouth. She pushed him away saying something about my presence.

I left them there and climbed the stairs. Mom was still in the terrace and I joined her.

"You are a wonderful sister. Najia fucked your dad to her content. You too seem to be all flushed up and bubbly with pleasure. It's only me, the old cow, who has got an unquenched pussy in this house." She said as I got near her.

"Who says that you are an old cow, your son in law is all horny over you. Why not go with him for dinner. This would give Najia more time with dad." I said to her with a laugh as I hugged her.

"Come on, I don't want to give him impression that he has married into a family of sluts. I will have to be content with your dad, at least for now." She said in my ear and I laughed.

"Don't bother about what he will think. He is lecherous and has already revealed to me that he even has been eyeing his sisters. I have a hunch that their family seems to be not much different than ours." I replied.

"I don't know about his intentions or deeds, but I know that they are into swapping too. His dad is a good fucker and his mom; she is a real bitch when it comes to fucking. We were not naïve while we arranged Najia's wedding. I and your dad never wanted that your sis gets married into a conservative family in Pakistan." Mom said with a smile.

"That's nice to know, and if that is the case, why not you go for dinner with him. Though I have had him thrice, but I am sure that you will be able to have him hot enough to satisfy you a couple of times. He is a good --------." I was forced to leave my sentence in mid way as I heard footsteps behind me. It was Najia, with Imtiaz having his arm, provocatively around her back.

"I hope she was not telling you that I am a miser." Imtiaz said as he approached.

"Not at all, In fact she was telling me how good your taste is as regards to women attire." Mom replied.

"How come my hubby has bad tastes? He has proven quality of his choice by choosing me." Najia interjected teasingly.

"Oh! You young ones seem always in a mood to argue over small things. Come on, let's have tea." Mom said, as she headed inside the house.

We followed her and Imtiaz held on Najia as if he was horny to fuck her despite all his exertions with me.

As we went in, we saw dad coming out of his room. I, despite having him continuously for almost six months now and even with my cunt a bit sore from the fucking I just had with Imtiaz, felt myself all tingly with desire.

"May be if mom and Imtiaz can go out, I can have my maiden threesome with dad and Najia." I thought with an absolute desire to do it as it was something that had been discussed but has never materialized.

12