My Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krazykylie
krazykylie
158 Followers

I left the room and quietly tiptoed up the two flights of stairs to my bedroom. I peeked around the corner into the open door and could see and hear that Kenneth was fast asleep.

Going back down to the basement, I re-entered Joel's room and went over to him.

I leaned over his face and said, "Joel, I'm gonna get your shirt and pants off so you can sleep more comfortably."

No response at all from him. Good. Now my heart was pounding and threatened to beat right out of my chest. Going over to the side of the bed by his feet, I pulled his shoes off without untying them, dropping them to the floor, followed by the socks. As I leaned over the bed, my heart started to beat even faster. I looked at his belt and zipper I realized that this was the moment. I took in two deep breaths to calm myself, and reached up and unfastened his belt and pulled the zipper all the way down. Grabbing the belt-line of his pants I worked them down over his hips, his heavy body making the task quite a difficult one. I pulled and tugged until finally the pants cleared over his crotch area.

I looked down. I could see that he was wearing a pair of black designer men's underwear; not the tighty-whitey's like my husband always used. They looked so sexy on him. I looked closely at the bulge in his underwear. It looked pretty big to me but his penis was obviously flaccid and it was hard to tell about size, especially in the low light. I guess for some reason I had been hoping he would have an erection when he was laying there drunk. Stupid me. Then the thought occurred to me that maybe he couldn't even get one in his current state...I frowned.

I pulled his pants the rest of the way off him and dropped them on the floor. He was still breathing loudly, in a deep sleep. I moved back up to him and brushed a finger lightly across his muscular thigh...no reaction. A little harder...nothing. I moved my finger across the side of his crotch area and brought it quickly away...still no reaction. I bolstered myself with all the courage I could muster, took a deep breath, and placed my hand over the bulge in front and pressed into him lightly. He was sleeping like a baby.

Now that I was touching him I could feel that his package was fairly big. My fingers ran over it trying to explore the shape and distinguish details. He was still soft and I began to rub it back and forth with my fingertips. Even with this he didn't stir from his sleep. I was getting excited with my exploration and started to not care anyway; he was literally fall-down drunk afterall.

Getting bolder, I began to rub up and down his dick with a harder touch, his soft cotton underwear feeling very nice to the touch. With this his cock now began to stir from its sleep, though he was not. Still pointed in a downward direction because of the constraining underwear, it began to get slightly elongated and noticeably harder. Details slowly began to show through the material. I could contain my curiosity no longer...I had to know.

Using my left hand to pull the underwear's elastic away from him I moved my trembling right hand in, first making contact with his pubic hair, which was trimmed short. Pushing my hand deeper my fingertips made contact with the base of his cock. I ran my fingers along his downward facing shaft, and then wrapped them around it. Oh my god. It wasn't really even hard yet and it felt so much bigger than my husbands'. I pulled his cock upright, facing it towards his belly. The head poked out past the waist band of his underwear, giving me my first partial look at it.

I pulled the front of his shirt up his torso a little ways to give me a clear view, and worked his underwear down to his thighs. His cock was now in full view, but still not really hard. I wrapped my hand around it again, and with a firm grip I began to stroke up and down slowly, dragging and moving the loose outer skin over the inner core of his cock. My anticipation to see its full size was growing faster than the cock was. I could feel it slowly thickening within my grasp as the blood flowed into the vessels of the cock. I could feel the strength contained in it, and the heat radiating from it was incredible. It was already so much bigger than Kenneth's penis, and still growing.

As one of my hands stroked the shaft of his cock, I brought the other up to my mouth and liberally wet the fingers with saliva. I used the saliva as lubricant for my second hand to stimulate Joel's cock with short and quick strokes over the very sensitive head. This made an audible liquid squishing sound that I found oddly irresistible. There was an immediate reaction to this. His rate of breathing increased and he began to moan softly through his breath. He was no longer asleep, but I didn't care at all. Waking to this kind of pleasure had to be magnificent. Lucky him.

His cock was finally completely hard, and I was amazed as I examined it. The length of it took my breath away. It was truly massive. I mentally placed the tape measure that I had studied for so long against his cock; it was indeed 9-inches long. Magnificent! Kathy was right, it didn't seem to belong on a human body...the size was just out of place. At the end of his cock, the head was very big, with smooth and shiny skin. The ridge outlining it was very defined, and it was bigger around than the shaft. It reminded me of the shape of a very large mushroom. I giggled at that thought.

I wrapped my hand around it again and marveled at its thickness. It was so thick that my fingers couldn't reach all the way around it. His cock was easily as big around as my wrist, maybe even bigger. I could tell by feel that it was probably twice the thickness of David's. I looked at my hand, dwarfed by this monster dick, and realized my other hand would easily fit on there too. My other hand moved onto the shaft. With both hands wrapped around his shaft, one hand on top of the other, there was still about 2 or 3 inches of cock poking out of the top.

I was so turned on looking at it. I wondered what it would feel like having that much cock sliding into me. I knew it would probably hurt. I slowly moved it to my tongue and slathered saliva over the entire huge head, exploring its shape and texture as I swirled over it. I began to stroke again. Unable to control myself, I lowered my mouth down onto his cock-head. It practically filled my mouth. This wasn't at all what I had intended to do tonight, but I just couldn't stop myself now.

His cock tasted slightly salty. I gently started to suck on it, my tongue exploring everything it could reach. I had two hands stroking up and down his shaft, and my mouth and tongue were smothering the head, sucking and licking. He was groaning quietly and his legs were moving around a little as I made love to his wonderful penis with my mouth. I took one hand away and took his cock as deep into my mouth as I could and clamped my lips around it, sucking hard and running the back of my tongue up and down the head. I heard him groan again softly and then he mumbled something that I couldn't understand. He was obviously awake now, but his drunken haze was completely clouding his mind. I hoped he would not remember a thing when he woke up in the morning.

I slowly withdrew my mouth down the length of the shaft of his huge cock, feeling each vein and imperfection roll over my lips and paused on the head where my suction increased. I felt the soft and pliable cock-head distort with my sucking, forming itself into the shape of my inner mouth. I flicked my tongue over it, which made his whole body jerk from the pleasure. I pulled my mouth off of him and there was a slurpy pop as my fluid seal gave way and his cock-head returned to its normal shape.

I examined Joel's cock again in the low light, tracing around the head with my finger. I love big cocks, I realized. The look of it, the feel of it -- hell, just the idea of it turned me on. Looking at his balls, they were the size of eggs. Absolutely huge. Did this mean that he would ejaculate more fluid? I wanted to make him cum and find out. I had already gone this far after all, so what was the difference. I didn't want any evidence of this to remain so I decided I had to swallow it.

Having made my decision, I took his cock into my mouth again and started to vigorously suck up and down on it while stroking the hard shaft with my hands. Increasing the amount of suction, I swirled my tongue over the head as I bobbed up and down trying to stimulate him as much as possible. I was intent on giving him a powerful orgasm. His soft groaning grew in intensity. He moved one of his hands onto the back of my head. He was more awake now, but I didn't stop. My hands moved up and down in coordination with my mouth, stimulating the entire length of his cock. I kept going with this motion for several minutes. My pace became almost frantic as I attempted bring him to a climax. His legs were twitching and his hips began to push toward me, though not in coordination with my head bobbing. Both of his hands dug into the blanket with clenched fists, as if he were trying to keep from falling.

He moaned louder. He was close. I backed my lips off of him a little so only the engorged head was in my mouth. My tongue moved rapidly, swirling insistently over the cock-head while I continued to stroke his shaft with two tightly gripped hands. His whole body tensed and the head of his cock suddenly began to swell even bigger, filling with more and more blood. I couldn't believe it. I heard him draw in a quick breath and then he grunted as his hips began to buck violently. Bracing myself for it, I felt his cock practically explode in my mouth.

The first huge spurt hit the back of my throat so hard I thought I might choke. I was not prepared for that much cum or how forcefully it hit. I never even knew there could be so much. I began to swallow it, desperately trying to keep pace with the amount flooding into my mouth. With each muscle contraction deep inside him came another spurt of cum rocketing into my mouth. He let out an audible grunt in unison with each spray of sticky fluid. I couldn't keep up with him; it was filling my mouth faster than I could swallow it down. I inhaled desperate breaths of air through my nose in between each swallow, and still I couldn't get enough oxygen. Some of the thick fluid escaped through my lips and leaked down the shaft onto my hands. I was amazed that I hadn't gagged. While my mouth was busy trying to contain the flood, I kept my hands pumping on his shaft making sure that his orgasm lasted as long as possible.

Finally his convulsions stopped and the cum stopped flowing. I swallowed down what was left in my mouth and then lowered my head down onto his shaft again to clean off what had dribbled down past my lips. I withdrew my head off of his cock keeping my lips closed tightly around it, cleaning off any remnants of cum that might remain. I grabbed my hand around it at the base, squeezing as I moved my hand up as though I were squeezing toothpaste towards the end of the tube. As my lips reached the ridge that outlined the head of his cock I ran my tongue across the opening of the hole, tasting another glob of his cum that had squeezed up from inside. Taking my mouth off of his cock I carefully licked what had gotten onto my fingers. I was actually surprised to realize that I was enjoying the taste of it. There was a bitter and musky taste to it that had to be a pheromone for women. The warmth of it was intoxicating for me. Joel had cum probably 4 times the amount that my husband usually did, and surprisingly it even tasted better. What an amazing body he had. I almost wished I could have watched him ejaculate, but I knew it would have gotten all over everything and cleanup would have been hell.

His penis was now becoming somewhat limp and drooping to the side a little as I grasped the base of it close to his balls. I finished cleaning it off with my tongue, licking up the long shaft to the head like an ice cream cone to make sure I got every bit of it clean. As it softened even more, another small glob of thick semen appeared at the tip. I ran my tongue over it, savoring the taste. I was very calm now and I listened to his breathing. He had drifted back to sleep at some point and his body was relaxed. I couldn't help but smile while I watched him sleep for several minutes.

I took his now flaccid penis into my mouth once again, just to savor the feeling of it a little longer. I laid my head on his stomach and suckled his cock like a pacifier for quite a while, savoring the moment for as long as I could. I felt like a baby again, comfortable and content with my "binky." It was amazing how relaxed I was. I could hear his heart beating as I lay with my ear against him, his rhythmic and deep breaths adding to my sense of calm and peace.

My eyes closed and I reached down between my legs and lazily fondled my clit. My mouth played with his penis as if it were a toy, sucking it and out and exploring its features with my tongue. I guess it was a toy of sorts. I was very content and satisfied. I was starting to go to sleep.

After a while I reluctantly realized it was time to get out of there. I slowly withdrew my mouth off Joel's soft penis, took one last long look at it and him and then pulled his underwear back onto him. I tucked his penis back into the underwear so it was pointing down like I found it.

I leaned over and gently kissed the bulge through his underwear, then quietly tiptoed out of the room and shut the door behind me. I couldn't believe what I'd just done. I leaned against a wall and took a few deep breaths. I had become a pervert, and a cheater. A pervert that loved big dick.

Strangely I had no regrets whatsoever. Tomorrow might bring other emotions though, I thought to myself. I crept upstairs and listened outside the bedroom door. Kenneth was snoring softly, obviously completely oblivious to what I had just done. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and washed my hands. I didn't know how long the smell of cum would stay with me, but I didn't want to chance it. I eased into the bed without waking him, and slowly drifted off to sleep, dreaming of Joel and his enormous dick the rest of the night.

I skipped church the next morning, explaining to Kenneth that I wasn't feeling well. In truth I did have a headache from being up most of the night. He went to church without me as expected. I slept in for a while, and when I did get up I avoided Joel like the plague. I wasn't sure what, if anything, he remembered, and I didn't want to find out right now. He was definitely awake for part of my little assault on his cock. The biggest question was how much of his memory did the alcohol wipe clean. I had never been drunk in my life so I had no idea.

Ultimately, over the last couple of weeks I had decided that my life had to change. I needed some fun and excitement. If that meant leaving Kenneth behind, then so be it. He would change with me or he would be out of my life. I was thoroughly unhappy with my marriage and my sex life, and I resented him for it. It was partly my fault I knew, but I needed this.

When Kenneth got home I almost took a bit of pleasure in giving him a big sloppy kiss with the same mouth that had been overflowing with his friends' cum less than 9 hours earlier. It was a sick and depraved act, I know, but it represented my state of mind at the time and my desire to break free of a constrained life. Last night would be the beginning of my new story, with many exciting things yet to "cum."

Joel and I exchanged a couple of unavoidable greetings during the afternoon, but that's about all we saw of each other. If he remembered anything about what I did to him, he wasn't revealing a thing.

Joel ended up leaving town that night earlier than expected. He said something to Kenneth about having to get back to a girlfriend. What a lucky girl.

As he was leaving we said our goodbyes, and I tried to avoid eye contact. Kenneth and Joel went out to the porch to say goodbye, and just as Joel was walking out the door he stopped and turned around abruptly.

"Oh, and I put my bedding in the laundry already," he blurted out.

He looked right at me, winked, and gave me a half-smile. Then he was gone. My jaw dropped, and I couldn't breathe for a few seconds.

Oh my god, he remembered!

krazykylie
krazykylie
158 Followers
12