My Awakening: Spring Break Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosliwec
nosliwec
501 Followers

I hesitated. This seemed way, WAY, out of my comfort zone. I looked at her and she had this tender look on her face. I can't explain it, but it seemed like all of what she said, while true, was the act. That Naomi would know when to back off, with or without my safe word. So the fear I faced, was of the unknown. It was the knowledge I was giving her access and control of my body and actions. I nodded my head.

"Say it."

"I'm ready."

"I'm ready?" I was thinking fast. What was she wanting me to say? I told her I was ready. I saw her demeanor start to change. She was raising her arm. Was she really going to slap me if I didn't get it right? I felt fear creep up my spine. I was about to yell out my safe word, but at the last second I stopped.

"Auntie Naomi. I'm ready."

She brought her hand down and stroked my cheek. "That's good, kitten. Let's get out." We got out and were walking to her suite. The rain was coming down hard in sheets. In mere seconds, we were soaked. All of a sudden, Naomi stopped. "Kitten, pets don't walk side-by-side of their owners. They walk behind them." I actually felt like I had been slapped. I hung my head down. She continued walking. I waited until she had moved a few strides ahead of me. With my head down trying to keep the rain out of my eyes, I was thinking. This is what I agreed to? To be humiliated? I could get this in high school. I wasn't paying attention and ran into Naomi. POP!

The slap was unexpected. I snapped my head up and looked at Naomi. She then started gently rubbing my cheek. "Kitten, I don't want to hurt you. I really don't, but you can't walk behind me so far. You might get lost. Or worse picked up and taken away from me." What the hell is she talking about? What kind of a game is this. "Maybe if I had a collar and a leash, but sadly I don't have either. So follow me, just a few steps behind and to one side so I can turn my head and see you, okay?"

I was gaping at her. Had she lost her mind? But I saw the anger building behind her eyes. "Yes, mistress." I blurted it out to acquiesce her. Why hadn't I just used my safe word and run like hell away from her? I couldn't tell you. There was something intriguing about her mood swings during this little game we were playing and I was curious how this would play out.

We got to her suite and, holding the door open, she shooed me in, "In you go." I was standing in front of the door shivering from the cold. Once she was in and the door locked behind her, she stripped out of her clothes. "Kitten, sit here for now. I'll be back shortly. Don't move 'til I get back." I was left blinking. I sat down. I didn't even know my body was moving until I was fully seated waiting on Naomi.

She returned with a towel. "Okay, kitten. Let's get you out of your wet things. Up you go." I stood up at her instructions. She did all of the work as I was shivering too much to really help. At times she had to slap my hands to move them so she could remove my clothes. Once I was stripped naked, she started drying me off. "Does that feel better, kitten? All nice and warm finally." I actually purred. Where the fuck did that come from? Was I really going to start acting like a damned cat? But my body had a mind of its own; one that seemed like I couldn't control. I saw her smile when I purred. "Okay, kitten, on the bed." I was confused. There were two beds that looked identical. Then, I saw the difference. One bed had scarves tied to the footboard and headboard. I tentatively walked towards that bed. I looked back when I reached it. Naomi just watched me, expectantly. As I got on the bed, Naomi came up behind me. She rolled me over on my back and started tying me up. Once she was done, she rubbed my belly like I was her pet cat.

She walked from my sight. I heard rummaging. When she returned, she had her hands full. She dropped her treasures on the bed, right below my pussy so I couldn't see what all she had. Then, she picked something up. Holding it in front of me, she asked, "Do you recognize this?" My eyes were as big as saucers. She had my egg-shaped vibrator and remote! "Ah. So you do. You remember the torturous bliss you gave me with this? I do. You used it to make me thrust into you faster. When you couldn't hold on to the remote any more due to your orgasm, you dropped it. My hips kept jerking through orgasms. Yes, orgasms you little bitch. I couldn't stop twitching into your cunt. You came a couple times at least. Now, however, I have the chance for payback." She grinned wickedly. She pushed the egg into my canal, but something changed. She looked concerned. Her hand was on my mound, the egg in my pussy, then she turned her head and I saw the change in her demeanor. "Elizabeth." That shook me. She was going to stop? I wasn't anywhere near my breaking point. She sat beside me, looking at me with tenderness. "I have to pause for a second to ask you something. And you have to be completely honest. I am going to put a ball gag in your mouth. There is a live-in chaplain and if it gets out what I do here, well it would be problematic for me. But that means you won't be able to say your safe word. Do you understand?"

Did I understand? Nothing about tonight did I understand. But I knew the implications. I was tied to her bed, I was going to be gagged. The obvious conclusion was I was going to get fucked with nothing I could do to stop it. All of these thoughts were racing through my head. "Do you trust me?" I looked at her then. I saw compassion. She might slap me, sure, but I didn't think she would go so far overboard that I would be harmed. I simply nodded. "I've done this a lot. I can't say it won't hurt, but I can say you will be safe." She was stroking my cheek.

"I understand, Auntie Naomi." She smiled at me, then. She put the ball gag into my mouth and strapped it around my head. She then got a blindfold and placed it over my eyes. I must have looked like a scared...kitten. She soothed me.

"Sssh. Sssh. Auntie Naomi has to get ready for her kitten. I'll be right back." With that, my world was shut off. I heard noises, but then I felt the vibrations of the egg in my pussy. I was tied so securely I could only undulate my hips. It wasn't on a high enough setting to get me off, but one touch could set me off. I don't know how long this went on. It felt like hours. On the brink of cumming, but never enough to get there. I could feel the sweat trickle down my naked body.

I felt the bed shift. Naomi's mouth near my head. She softly blew in my ear. Licking the lobe, she whispered, "I have been dreaming of you right here. I've actually used my own slut thinking she was you. Called her your name as she was licking my pussy." I tingled with this information. "Oooh. You like that? You like that you have been in my fantasies? Want to know more of them?" I nodded, vigorously. "Well, then. Let's not keep you waiting." I felt her move from the bed. At that moment, I felt an increase in the vibrations. And then a wet sensation. Realization dawned on me then. She was done toying with me. She wasn't going to tell me her fantasies. She was going to live them. I was bucking as much as I could, which wasn't much, when I felt her tongue on my clit. I tried to scream out my passion, but it was muffled by the gag.

The vibrations increased some more. I had no time to recover as another orgasm washed over me. I tried to get my body to move to escape this intense pleasure, but all I did was strain my muscles in futility. I felt her release my arms and legs after my last orgasm subsided. The vibrations slowed, she never turned off the egg, though. She gently, but firmly, rolled me over on my stomach. I felt her strap my wrists in the bindings. Then I felt her strap my ankles and around my legs at the knee. She had me strapped in the doggy position before I knew what was happening. I was still panting around the gag. She brought something fuzzy from the base of my skull and slowly, softly, ran it down my spine to my ass. Then back up. She kept this up for three or four round trips up and down my spine. I could feel my juices running down my thighs. She had been behind me the whole time. She reached around me and pulled the egg out of my pussy. I heard her moan. Then she ran her tongue up and down my thighs, licking the trail of my juices.

She leaned over my back. "You taste as sweet as the first day I had you, kitten. Oh, how I wanted to savor that moment. I wanted so badly to just eat you up. If I get my way tonight, there's no way you will be walking out of here." She paused as she licked my earlobe and pinched my nipples. "You'll have to be carried out." She nipped at my earlobe.

I felt a shifting on the bed. Naomi was up to something, but what it was I could only guess at. Either way, I had no control of what was about to transpire. Then I felt the head of a dildo at my entrance. And with a solid push, I was impaled. It was so sudden, even without the gag, I couldn't make a sound. I practically came as soon as it was embedded in me. She gripped my thighs, tightly, as she thrust into me. She took it out to the head and thrust back into me. I was bucking like mad. I am sure, had I not been tethered to the bed, I would have kicked her on her ass on the floor. She kept pounding into me. As she was pumping my pussy, she was talking. In my sexual frenzy, my mind couldn't comprehend the words being spoken. Every now and then, she would pause in the ministrations of my body. My arms were getting weak. I felt my head hit the pillows in front of me.

All of a sudden, Naomi grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head up. I had an image flash in my head. An Amazonian warrior woman with a gold dildo attached to a gold chastity belt fucking a servant girl. The Amazonian had her head raised to the heavens, yelling at whatever god she worshiped as she ravaged the servant girl who was whimpering beneath her. The image coupled with Naomi's actions had me cumming, yet again. If it wasn't for the way I was tied up, I am sure my legs would have given out at this point. But I couldn't straighten them out to do so. I suddenly felt Naomi's weight on my back. I felt her lungs rise and collapse as she panted. Her heart was thumping.

"Kitten, that was so good." She untied me again. I fell to the bed. I felt like mush. She again rolled me on my back and strapped me back in. This time she did remove my blindfold. I saw her for the first time since getting strapped to this bed. She had on a strap-on, of course, but the dildo was huge. I had no idea I had something so large in me. One of my hands wouldn't be able to wrap around its girth. "Yes, kitten. You had this in that hot cunt of yours. Tell me you didn't like it, though." I shook my head. "You DIDN'T like it?" What? No I loved it. I loved every minute of it. How could I tell her this? That infernal gag in my mouth I had no way to say it. I shook my head frantically. "Oh you DID like it. That's a relief. Because, kitten, we're not done with this yet." Wait. Wait! WAIT! I did like it, but I am exhausted I didn't want MORE! But she had turned and walked towards the mini-fridge, with that large dildo swinging between her legs. I laid back resigned to my fate.

I must have dozed off for a second. The next thing I knew Naomi was softly shaking my shoulders. "Elizabeth. Eli-iza-abe-eth. You need to drink something." I tried to move, but remembered I was still tied up. I opened my eyes and saw a water bottle with a straw in it. She put the straw in my mouth and I began to suck it down as fast as I could. It was at that time I noticed the gag was out of my mouth. She was stroking my sweat soaked hair as I was drinking. I had finished the water before I even knew it. I lay back on the bed. "Elizabeth." I turned to face Naomi. "This has been fun, but I still want more. If this is it, use your word. Otherwise, the gag is coming back and won't be off unless you need more water or your hot little body has finally worn me out. Which ever comes first."

I thought about it. Naomi had a pleading look in her eyes. She really wanted another round. Could I last? Did I have the stamina to keep up? "Wh-what if I p-pass out?"

She smiled, "Then that's a good stopping point too, I suppose."

I mustered up the courage. Then I said, "Auntie Naomi, use me." She went for the gag. Her face was lit up like a child at Christmas. Before she could get the gag on me, I asked, "Auntie Naomi, can I watch?"

She stopped and looked at me. "So my little kitten doesn't want the blindfold?" I shook my head. "Kitten, as good as you have been, I think I can accommodate your request." I smiled. I was still smiling when she put the gag back on me, although, you couldn't see it on my mouth I am sure you could see the twinkle in my eyes. Once the gag was in place, Naomi leaned over kissed my forehead and thrust the dildo into my folds again.

I noticed it then. She had her phone out. As soon as she bottomed out, she took a picture. She then put the phone resting under my chin and took a picture of herself. Once she was done, she placed the phone on the nightstand. I was confused. I took this time of inactivity to ponder what the pictures were for. Was it memento of our night? Was it to keep me in line as her sub? That thought sent a shudder through me. Would she really do that? Would I ever make her threaten to use those pictures?

She started thrusting into me. The strokes were shorter but no less intense. She started nipping my nipple with her mouth, while the other nipple was being twisted with her fingers. She would alternate between the two of them. Pretty soon, she was done with my nipples and started driving into my pussy with more abandon. Since she was taller than me, this placed her head away from my breasts. All the while she would say things that made no sense to me. It was like she was talking to someone else. But there was no one else here. But the sensations felt so good, I didn't care. I was again screaming into the ball gag. My throat was dry and hoarse, but still I screamed. I wanted the whole residence hall to know what a wonderful fuck Naomi was. But the damned gag wouldn't allow me to profess this knowledge. I was soon shuddering. Naomi still had that dildo buried in me. She removed my gag, when she felt I wouldn't make any noise. She said in a hoarse voice, "Kitten, no one has been able to last this long with me." She kissed me gently. "Maybe I should let you loose on my slut. Show her how she should please her mistress."

I moaned. "I would love to show her how a real slut pleasures her mistress." I hadn't even realized I'd freely and vocally admitted that until I saw Naomi smile, conspiratorially, at me.

She soon departed from between my legs. The dildo sliding, achingly, out of my tender pussy. I saw her slip out of the harness. Soon she was at my feet, undoing their bindings. She rubbed my ankles where the scarves had dug into them. She reached beside the bed and grabbed a water bottle. It was a little warm, but I greedily gulped it down as she fed me the straw. When it was empty, she put the bottle on the floor.

She looked at me, in quiet contemplation, then asked, "You did so well. Lasted so long. I have decided to reward you." Reward? Wasn't the orgasms the reward? If not, then what else could it be? I didn't know if I could summon any more strength or stamina to go on. I was about to use my safe word when she told me what the reward was. "For being a wonderful, kitten, I am going to allow you to lick my pussy. If you get me to cum, with just your mouth and tongue, you can sleep in my bed. Otherwise, you sleep in the bed you made." So I am being rewarded by eating out Naomi? And on top of that, if she doesn't cum I have to sleep in this bed. This bed soaked with my sweat and pussy juice. How was I going to be able to get her to cum with just my mouth? I always had use of my fingers and toys. I have never used just my mouth.

I didn't have long to figure it out as her pussy descended on my face. She left a space that I was just able to reach by extending my neck and tongue as far as I could. I began lapping at her pussy with the tip of my tongue. My tongue's movements were frantic at best. I would, every once in a while, graze my tongue on her clit. She would cry out, "Oh, yes! Kitten, right there." But her hips kept moving and I couldn't aim my target on her little nub. She soon lessened the gap between us. Was I getting her closer, I wondered? I didn't focus on my thoughts. I focused on the pussy before me. When I had enough room to lick her while my head rested on the pillows, I started to flatten my tongue and run my tongue along her slit. At one point, sliding my tongue towards her clit, the tip of my tongue was in her sphincter. I had never tongued anyone's ass before. I had toys and fingers in others' asses and had them in mine. But never a tongue. I wondered if I should. Before I had a chance to decide, Naomi backed up a little allowing my tongue to slip further into her ass. I wiggled it about and was about to pull it out when she hoarsely cried out, "Yes! Lick my ass, my naughty kitten!" So I plunged my tongue into her ass. I was doing my best to tongue fuck her ass, but she still seemed so far from an orgasm.

I decided I needed a new tactic. I couldn't concentrate on one stimuli. So I withdrew my tongue and again ran it along her slit and then into her pussy. Then out of her pussy, along her slit and into her ass. Every third or fourth pass, I would suck her clit. She collapsed on top of me. By the third repetition, she was wailing into my pussy. I had her pussy on my tongue when I felt her walls contract around my tongue. I clamped my mouth around her pussy. Pushed my tongue in as far as I could and Wiggled it around like a fish on a hook. She reciprocated my actions on my own pussy. I wasn't sure how, but I was cumming almost as soon as she had her mouth on me. This last orgasm ripped through me. It felt like an inner being ripped my body to shreds as I came. My last coherent thought was I hoped Naomi had indeed orgasmed. Darkness, not unlike the blindfold I had on earlier, overtook me. I briefly recall being untied and wiped down with a wet cloth. I also recall being picked up and then lowered on a soft surface. But it could very easily have been my imagination.

I awoke the next morning in the unsoiled bed. I was being held in Naomi's arms. My head was resting on the top of one of her breasts. A breast with a wetness from, ostensibly, my drool. My arm was wrapped around her waist. My leg wrapped around her leg with my knee on her pussy. I breathed in deep. She smelled wonderful. Surely, she hadn't slipped out and showered while I slept on. Had she?

"Finally awake, I see. And how is my kitten?" I stretched and purred. She scratched behind my ear. "Well, we don't have all day." She reached up and grabbed the phone from the nightstand. She was getting up and out of bed. As she got to the bathroom, she started talking on the phone.

"Morning slut. How'd you sleep?" I only got one side of the conversation, but I was curious who she had called and why now.

"Look here, slut." She sounded angry. "I was going to help you with that, but if you feel my treatment of you is unfair, then I will hang up right now."

"And have I ever not given you what you need?" Then she dropped into a different mood. A softer persona. "Rebecca, I need you to do something for me. You're the only one that can answer Hailey's questions. Or rather the only one I truly trust to do so."

"This is different. I need you to..." she looked at me, then turned away. I couldn't hear what was said.

"I know. It's why I pulled you out. Look, if you don't want to, I understand. I can't even imagine her using...it. Ever." There was a long silence. Obviously, the person on the other end was either contemplating the request or was giving Naomi an earful. I saw a smile on her face. "Very good, slut. Trust me, I will reward you for your trust. Very well, in fact."

nosliwec
nosliwec
501 Followers