My Awakening: Spring Break Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosliwec
nosliwec
501 Followers

She handed me the phone, but turned on the speaker phone, first. She nodded at me that I should talk to whoever. "Hi," I said tentatively.

"Hi. So you must be Hailey."

"Uh. Yeah. How'd you know?"

"My mistress told me she was having you over. She wants me to answer questions for you."

"What questions?"

"Any you might have. She thinks you might be a bit confused with what happened last night." A million questions popped into my head. What to ask first?

"How did you become her slut?"

"I walked in on her ass-fucking this black guy."

Naomi said, "Slut. Tell her the whole story."

"I'm sorry, mistress. I got back to campus a day early from a trip to Seattle. I walked in, unexpectedly, and that was what I saw. We had never walked in on each other before. I learned that night why she was always so particular when I left how long I would be gone. This wasn't the first time she'd had sex in our dorm. Just the first time I walked in on her. Anyway, as you might know now, when she starts she is unstoppable and bestial. She whipped her head at me and growled. 'Get out or strip naked and pinch my nipples!' I am not sure why, but I closed the door and stripped down and joined in."

"Try. Try to explain why you would submit."

"Well, we had been dorm mates for a few months by then. I trusted her completely." She stopped talking. I thought she might have decided that was answer enough. Until she continued again. "The game we play, it's all about trust. I trust her not to harm me or go too far. The trust I give her is...an aphrodisiac. She gets off knowing she can get me to do anything. I get off because she might make me do anything."

Something dawned on me, then. She had asked Rebecca to do something. She hadn't told her to do it, but asked her to. "What did she ask you to do?"

"Submit to you." That answer floored me. Why would she submit to me? Why would Naomi ask her to? "I did it because, sexually, I like to be controlled. I, also, trust Naomi. And she told me that she trusted you. Not by any words, but by asking me to submit. It's circular logic I know. I trust her not to put me in any harm, so I submit to her. She asks me to submit to you and since I trust she won't put me in harm, then she must trust you wouldn't put me in harm and thus I submit to you."

"So what's your name?"

"Becky, but she calls me Rebecca."

"Why Rebecca?"

"Same reason she calls you Elizabeth." What? How did she know that? "Oh shit. She didn't tell you I was on speaker phone last night did she?"

"What!"

"I get off on watching her with other people. But last night, since I was out of town, she had me listen in. Except last night she told me explicitly not to cum. I've been a wreck ever since."

"Did you?"

"NO! I would never disobey, my mistress. Please, mistress, don't believe her! She's telling lies. I didn't cum. I promise. Oh God. I swear." I figured out what was going on. She was baiting me. But for what?

"How much did you hear?"

"E-everything. She would tell me what she was doing to you. I heard you moaning. It was so hot. So sexy. So frustrating that I couldn't cum with you." She wanted to cum. I could figure that out. Then it hit me, she's asking for permission. Permission from me.

"So you sat there and listened and didn't touch yourself? Not even a little? Just to feel your juices on the tip of your finger? Just enough so you could taste yourself on your lips?" I saw Naomi smile at my questions. I tried out the sub side last night. She wanted me to be a domme. I didn't know exactly what to do, but Becky was playing it up so I could figure it out pretty easily.

"Oh God. No. No. I promise. I was good. I was a good slut. Please stop. Please stop telling lies."

"So let's say I believe you. That you were able to keep from touching yourself all night long. What do you think you deserve?"

"A-anything, m-my m-mistress w-wishes t-to g-give m-me I w-would tr-treasure."

"That doesn't answer my question. Let's say I am a magical genie and I can grant you one wish right now. What do you want?"

"To cum. Oh God I need to cum so bad." Naomi looked at me and nodded.

"Your wish is my command." Naomi mouthed the word 'slut'. "Slut. For your obedience," Naomi stifled a laugh at this. "Your mistress is going to let you cum. But there are guidelines."

"A-anything, p-please."

"You must have your phone by your ear so we can hear your moans. Which means you can only use one hand."

Pretty soon we could hear Becky's moans as she frigged herself over the phone. We heard a thud. And muffled moaning. Naomi ran to the phone on her bed. "Slut pick up. Slut! Becky?"

Becky, panting, replied, "Sorry, mistress my hand got sweaty and the phone slipped out. Thank you for the orgasm."

"Next time, slut, think ahead before you leave me alone for a weekend. For that, your bed will remain as is. Your bedsheets will be unwashed and reek of Hailey's sweat and pussy juice. If you don't adequately apologize to me, you will be sleeping in that bed. This is your last warning." Naomi, then, disconnected the call. I went to get a shower. As I walked past her, she grabbed my arm. "We don't have time for a shower. You slept in too late for one now. Besides, I want everyone that sees you to know Auntie Naomi had her way with you last night."

I did what I could to at least freshen up, but Naomi wouldn't let me wash my face, either. As I was walking, I could tell I wasn't walking evenly. So I leaned into Naomi, as she wrapped her arms around my waist to help me stand upright.

"So, Naomi wore you out last night, huh?" We heard from behind us. I turned my head over our shoulders and saw Randy walking behind us.

"She gave as good as she got," Naomi replied. That stopped Randy in his tracks. It's a good thing too because he might have tripped on his lower lip. I giggled at the sight, but we kept going to the cafeteria. Once we got our food and found a table, we started eating. I was wolfing down a large stack of pancakes and drinking so much orange juice I wish I just had a carafe instead of these little boxed juices. I hadn't realized how famished I was until I saw the empty plate and five empty juice boxes.

"How do you know Randy?" I asked Naomi.

She smiled wistfully, "We hooked up a couple times."

"Didn't work out?"

"I don't think he could handle me. He's a huge flirt and a great fuck, but my libido is too wild to be sated by just one person. I was really lucky Becky was my roommate. She was a lot like you were. She was shy and not very assertive. She'd had sex, but wasn't very interested in it for some reason. But after that night, she's been a willing participant. I think my lifestyle would scare Randy away."

"You don't seem to even want to consider him, though. Why?"

"Every now and then, I wonder. Will I ever get the fairy tale ending like Paige and Marissa seem to have. But the further I look to the ending the more I don't want one person. Or rather I feel one person can't satisfy me. I am not like my friends. Paige is heterosexual. Sure, she likes having women over and likes to share them with James, but I see a time coming, probably the time they have a child or shortly afterward, where even that fades and she is just with James. Marissa is just as easy to describe. She is full-on lesbian. I don't even think she's even done more than kiss a guy. Which is great, she's known what she wants for a long time. Your sister is harder. I know she's lesbian, but she's been known to suck off a few guys. I don't think she's actually fucked any, though."

"And what about you?"

"I want both. I can't imagine a day where I don't want to wake up with a hard morning woody pressing against my ass while my arm is wrapped around some hottie gripping her tits." I was pondering this when she asked me, "How do you feel?"

"Sore." She laughed, loudly.

"Not exactly what I meant."

I thought about it. "Confused, I guess. I don't know what this means. I mean, anytime you call me 'kitten' am I to rush over and lick your pussy?"

"Last night wasn't like Becky and I. In fact, I am not really looking for more subs. I like Becky. She likes me. Adding more would put a strain on that. So, technically, I guess I would call you a temp." I was a little confused by this. "For instance, you text me up and say 'I need Auntie Naomi'. We agree on a where and when and last night gets repeated, more or less. Or you might say 'I need Auntie Naomi and slut' and Becky joins in. But in your case, you have to initiate the encounter, but in the end you walk away. Also, I should warn you, you could, technically walk up to Becky, slap her on the ass and say 'slut' when you see her in the mall and she'd follow you."

"Still, I think you should give Randy a shot. Maybe ease up on the sub/dom thing. Perhaps make it part of your game with Becky. Maybe you could arrange a threesome and have Becky not call you mistress when it comes? And just ease him in? I just keep coming back to the fact you told me you usually get what you want. But with Randy, you aren't even trying. Just my two cents."

She hugged me, tightly. "Maybe."

I finally got my shower and, still walking a bit stiffly, I headed to my car. I heard Randy behind me. "So did you and Naomi really..." He didn't finish the question.

"Look, give her time. But I wouldn't back off. Just do what you do so she sees you aren't losing interest. I think she might come around." I love rom-coms. The ending is so predictable. Why can't real life be like that? So I figured, perhaps I can help real life be more like the movies. Or nothing happens and they go their separate ways. Either way a little nudge can't hurt. Just then, I skipped a gear in my Mini Cooper and the jolt happened to rub my raw pussy the wrong way. On second thought, a nudge could hurt. Luckily, I have a few days to recover for my day with Marissa and Olivia.

nosliwec
nosliwec
501 Followers