My Awakening: Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosliwec
nosliwec
501 Followers

"Why? Why couldn't you say something...sooner?"

"I didn't want to come between you and your sister. I didn't think you would choose me over her. I was pissed. I loved you...before your visit. I fell in love with you...while gaming, funny as that may sound. And to think...my pining...would be in vain just...crushed me. I thought...if I just left and didn't look back...it would be easier. You could be with the one you loved."

"But I want you. I love...you."

"And your sister? You and she have a past—a sordid past. Can you really commit to me and stay away from her?"

I thought about Marissa and Olivia. They were the only friends I had in a committed lesbian relationship. Olivia would be in Hannah's position, essentially. Marissa had encounters with Kaitlin and yet Olivia trusted Marissa, how? Had I known how this conversation would be going, I might have called her for advice. "As long as we are together, I belong to you. Nobody gets me without you."

"Wait...what? Are you suggesting..."

Nodding, I decided to reveal the rest of my sexual adventures. She listened closely to the New Year's orgy, my Spring Break week and my graduation party. I was getting wet reliving my escapades. By the time I was finished, she was flushed and breathing heavier.

"Wow. I had no idea...I mean, shit, that was hot."

"Look. Like I said, though, all I care about is being with you. Will it be hard to leave my past? Sure. But it is my past. You are my future. I will leave it all, for you."

"But if we want to..." She had a naughty, sexy and somewhat bashful look on her face, contemplating what could happen.

"If you want. I'm up for anything...if my stories hadn't proven that yet."

"So, when does your sister get off?" I really wanted to say something sarcastic, like any time I am between her thighs or riding my strap-on dick. But I held my tongue.

"We could do something while we wait for her."

"Like what?" She had a devious look about her, but I had other ideas in my head. I instructed her to change and I did likewise. We donned club-style dresses. Skimpy little numbers that were modest, but revealing at the same time.

I wore a purple mini dress. The top portion tied around my neck while the front draped over my breasts and formed a V just below my navel. It did have a little strap to tie just under my breasts to keep the two halves from exposing my breasts to the public. The fabric then wrapped around my hips just above my ass and flowed down to mid-thigh. I topped off my look with matching heels. My dress left my arms, my back, most of my legs and a good deal of my front exposed to the night air.

She wore a pink and yellow floral Oriental style dress I had picked up during our shopping trips. I hadn't had a chance to wear it, yet. It had a high neck with a gold button enclosure. It had a form fitting front, exposing no skin but clearly outlining the suppleness of her breasts. Like mine, it fell to mid-thigh and also bared her back and arms. She wore a pair of strappy wedge sandals.

Once properly dressed, she asked, "So what now?" I merely smiled to her and asked for her car keys. We got in the car and I drove us off to where my sister worked, a strip club. When we got there, we had a valet park the car as we entered the lobby. We were waved through without having to pay the entrance fee. Either women typically got in free at these clubs or they knew me by now. (I'd come a few times with my sister when she had to work.) Either way, we were soon sitting at a table.

I liked the place. The girls, the ones I'd met, were nice and friendly. If it wasn't for the stripping, I might be tempted to work here myself. Well, there's always the waitresses, but I hear they don't get much here. We sat there, watching the girls perform on the stage, waiting for my sister to get up. I soon heard her nickname being announced, but didn't mention that to Hannah.

She came out wearing a micro skirt and a tasseled bra. She was strutting around the stage, gyrating her hips to the first song—"Her Strut" by Bob Seger. She was soon out of the skirt and transitioning up the pole. When she got to the top, she started with a spinning knee bocker. (I won't attest to a great repertoire of pole dancing maneuvers, but she did let me know some of the moves.) By the time she got about three-quarters down the pole, she transitioned into a bumslide to splits. I slipped Hannah a single and had her go tip Kaitlin. Kaitlin, ever the professional, never broke her routine, but I did see her whisper in Hannah's ear and give her a peck on the cheek.

Hannah, returning, was blushing. Her show got really good after that. Maybe she was showing off for Hannah and me? Or this was where she normally ups the ampage? Whatever it was, it had Hannah's attention. I slid her some more singles, but told her to wait until she was off the pole to give it to her. I also instructed her to tell my sister I wanted a show. So she took my singles and strode up to the stage. By this point, my sister was topless and the first song was ending.

Her next song started off slow and sexy, but by the time Kid Rock voice sounded on "So Hott" she was going all out. Hannah finally was able to tip Kaitlin. Kaitlin placed her hands around Hannah's neck and pulled her head to her tits so she could shake them across her face. She then dropped her head even with Hannah's and pulled her into a deep kiss. The rest of the bills I gave Hannah slipped out of her hands and onto the stage. I had to stifle a laugh when I saw a guy actually make it rain over Kaitlin's back. When Hannah was released from my sister's grasp, she dazedly stared at the stage like she wasn't sure if the kiss was over or not. Realizing it was, she staggered back to the table.

Giggling, I asked, "So blew your wad on that one kiss, huh?" She looked down at her hands and noticed, for the first time, that her singles were gone. She looked back at the stage. Maybe she was contemplating getting the bills she hadn't meant to spill? I placed a hand on her knee to keep her there. She looked, pleadingly, into my eyes. Almost begging me to let her go back up. I pointed to the stage, "Song's almost over, but don't worry, there's more to come." She sat back in the chair, her voice ragged.

We sat there watching as a new dancer came up to the stage. Suddenly, I felt arms around me. I looked back to see my sister's face over my shoulder. She was looking at Hannah, though. "Enjoy the show?" She just nodded her head. "She said you wanted a show, sis. Her specific words were 'My girlfriend wants a show.' Was it what you hoped for?"

"God, yes."

"So does this mean you worked everything out?"

Hannah nodded. I smiled and replied, "Yeah, but she wants something more, I think."

Glancing back at Hannah, she asked, "Oh and what's that?"

"She wants to watch, I think." Hannah's eyes got huge. She seemed barely able to sit still. "That is, I think she wants you to give me a lapdance."

"Is that so?" Again, Hannah merely nodded. "Well, I guess we need to get a booth." With that, she grabbed both of our hands and found a privacy booth—one of those areas with the really tall backs. They can fit a couple people rather well, but three might be pushing it. We were going to squeeze in either way, though.

We got settled in. I was sitting on the left side while Hannah sat on the right side. Kaitlin had her knees between our thighs, looking over the edge. "Ooh, the song's almost over." She untied the ribbon holding my dress top together and freeing my breasts, wickedly smiling as she did so. She started kissing my neck while massaging my breasts. Her knee was pressing into my crotch. Finally, the new song came on. She did her best to give me a proper lapdance, but she was soon into bringing me off. I noticed Hannah never took her eyes off of us, as she was fingering her cunt. I was moaning, but my sister admonished me before taking my nipple back in her mouth. In my frenzied state, I grabbed Hannah, much like my sister had earlier, and began to kiss her deeply as my sister worked me to my impending orgasm.

The song ended, but she didn't care. She kept going. By the time the next song ended, she had cum as well and was straightening up to go back out to work the crowd for another lapdance or two. She stood to leave, I was still getting my top fixed, when she turned and grabbed Hannah's hand bringing her fingers to her mouth. She sucked on her fingers, cleaning them of her juice. "I'm going to want some of this straight from the source, now." She blew a kiss at Hannah and walked off.

We went back to our table and watched some more dancers. We even had a few more lapdances, but not another one from Kaitlin. We didn't want to steal her away from paying customers. Most of the girls that came up to us gave us free dances. I found out my sister had told them at some point that she was paying for the dances. I guess they would divvy up at the end of the night. Some of the girls wanted to give the dances out in public. It turned out to be a good idea. The guys, horny perverts as they were, tipped the dancers more than she would have gotten in a privacy booth. After they were done, I would get kissed and then half the tips from the dance. At one point, I saw Hannah with a tatted up goth chick doing the same thing. When she was done, I looked at her and asked, "Having fun?"

"Hell yeah!"

We settled down a bit and enjoyed the show and each other's company. Much sooner than we expected, the club was closing. I never expected to stay out this late, but it had been fun. We were getting up to leave when a bouncer came up to us. "If you want, you can wait until the girls get out. I can walk you to your car with them."

"Oh. That's okay. We can manage."

"Nah. I'd feel bad if I let you do that. Part of my job is escortin' the ladies at night. All sorts of crazies these days. 'Sides Kaitlin's my favorite girl here. Anything bad happen to her sis, shit, I'd be pissed. And to think I coulda done somethin', too? Never be able to look her in the eyes again." With that, he went about doing his part to help with the cleanup.

So we sat and talked as we waited for the girls to get ready. We were too wound up to really care about the wait. "I guess living with you might be an adventure in itself," Hannah mentioned.

"Oh?"

"Yeah. If this is going to be a typical night, how are we ever going to get to class?" I had to laugh at that. I also had to groan. Did I just awaken a sleeping beast in her? We would certainly be having some wild nights, but I hoped we could get to a place where we could function as well. But it would certainly be a fun ride.

I felt a tapping on my shoulder. Kaitlin was standing behind us waiting. "You cost me quite a bit tonight; although, not as much as you might have. Those public dances you were doing were hot. I hear you made some cash too." I nodded as did Hannah. "Well, you ready to take this party elsewhere?" We hopped up. The bouncer was waiting for us at the door.

"Oh shit. We had a valet drop us off. I don't even know where it's parked."

The bouncer beamed at us. "S'okay. Got'em in my hands. Ready?" He walked behind us with his hands holding the keys. When we reached Hannah's car, he unlocked the door and helped me into the driver's seat. I reached across to unlock the passenger door, then started the car. The bouncer never left until the car was in gear and driving away from club. I saw him escort Kaitlin, presumably to her car, but we were out of sight before they got there.

"Hurry, please?"

"Why the rush?"

"I want to change. Hopefully before your sister gets home." Yep, this could be trouble, but it would definitely be worth it. We made it in plenty of time. When I unlocked the door, she rushed to my room. What she was looking for, I had no idea. I just followed her. She was rummaging around the closet and when she came out she had in her hands a sash. I was stumped. That is until, having removed the dress, she wrapped the sash around her breasts. She then found matching panties, at least close enough to really matter. There was her outfit. I laughed, but I fished around and found a similar look. We went to Kaitlin's room and pulled off her comforter. Lying in her bed, we waited for my sister's return.

We had locked the door upon entering the apartment. Mainly, for us to have a little more time to get ready. We hadn't been in her bed long when we heard the door being unlocked. Hannah started to giggle excitedly so I clamped my hand over her mouth to keep her quiet. I had just removed my hand and replaced it with my mouth—how could I pass up kissing this beautiful woman, especially 'dressed' as she was?—when Kaitlin entered the room. I heard a gasp from the doorway that brought me back to the present.

"Holy..." was all she muttered. I love that I can still get my sister worked up. I wasn't sure where this night would lead. I mean yes obviously we were going to have sex, but I meant after that. I had feelings for both of these women, but something told me that my time with Kaitlin was drawing near. I wasn't going to let that stop me, but I did stop and wonder for a second. And a second was all I had because my sister was soon crawling naked to the two scantily clad girls on her bed.

"I always dreamed of coming home to an image similar to this...two...hot...delectable...women. Just waiting for me to..." She licked up one of Hannah's legs, from her ankle to her panty covered pussy. She took her time licking the pussy in front of her through the fabric.

Hannah looked at me and said, "Oh, God. Your sister is licking me so good!" I pulled her into a kiss. I explored her mouth with my tongue. Her tongue soon joined mine as we twirled our tongues in each others mouths. I was distracted by the kiss when I felt my sister lick my leg as she had done Hannah's.

I felt Hannah reach for my breasts, but, despite my need for release, I slapped her hand away. We had dressed this way for Kaitlin, the least we could do is let her take her time to unwrap us. I had learned quite a bit from my sister and her friends. The biggest thing was that anticipation made the pleasure even bigger.

My sister lifted herself from me. She looked at both of us and wondered aloud, "What should I do to two little imps lying on my bed? I spent all day on my feet (not true) busting my ass (okay, had to give her that) and now I can't get any sleep because you two are in my bed (very true)." Before I knew what was happening, she roughly flipped me over onto my stomach. She then raised her arm up and—SMACK! I yelped at her sudden attack. I wasn't expecting this.

"I heard that you have gotten...naughty, while I was away. And the way you deal with naughty girls is..." SMACK! I let out another shriek, but a moan had inadvertently escaped my lips as well. Kaitlin heard it, too. "Oh you like it, do you? I bet you do. All naughty girls like to be spanked." SMACK! Then she started to rub my ass delicately and kiss the burning flesh. I felt her tug my panties down my legs. Once exposed, she plunged her tongue into my depths. It didn't take me long to cum from her oral attack. All night I was a ball of anticipation. From the moment we stepped into the strip club, I was on a sexual peak. I'd had, I don't know how many, orgasms, but none of them sated my need for more. I was lying on my stomach, relaxing after this last one.

I looked over at Hannah and saw the look on her face. I glanced down and saw why she had that look. Between her thighs was Kaitlin, eating away at the delicacy before her. She hadn't removed the panties completely. Hannah's legs were around and over Kaitlin's body; her ankles still held her panties, but she was too busy enjoying her pleasure from my sister's mouth. I leaned over and started to kiss her. I reached up to play with her breasts, but she slapped my hands away, to my surprise.

There was shifting on the bed, as my sister moved up Hannah's body. I watched as Kaitlin moved through the gap between her legs. Hannah's ankles, still wrapped with her panties, were resting on my sister's ass. Kaitlin smiled, leaned down and said, "I love getting presents on my bed." With that, she untied the sash around Hannah's breasts and started to suck on her nipples. I just watched. Until, that is, my sister said, "She has another one needs attention." Then, looking into Hannah's eyes, said, "Don't be shy, either. We love hearing our names being screamed out by a beautiful girl."

We were feasting on the breasts in front of us. I reached my hand up and under the pillows. I had a quest, but in my addled mind I couldn't recall which side it would be on. Then I found it. My hands circled the vibrator Kaitlin kept close at hand. My sister didn't like being too far from a sex toy, just in case she needed to get off before sleep. I pulled it out. As soon as it was in the open, Kaitlin grabbed it from me. She slipped it under her torso and, seemingly, into Hannah's dripping pussy. Our mouths never left her breasts in my quest. I soon heard the buzzing from the toy, muffled slightly by both Hannah's pussy and my sister's body. I took a quick glance down and saw my sister's arm moving back and forth. A hand urged me back to the breast I had abandoned.

"Fuck, yes. God. I can't...can't believe...fuck...two sis-sisters are...shit, yeah...fucking me...oh God, yes so good." She was bucking and writhing, but with my sister's body mashed into hers and me pinning down one side, there wasn't much room for her to shake us off. Not that she really wanted us off anyway.

"Harder. Fuck me harder...FUCK!...Yes, Kaitlin slam it into my pussy!" How she arched her back with both of our bodies on top of her, I will never know. But she was soon back on the bed. "Hailey...FUCK ME!...your sister...is...OH GOD!...FUCKING ME-E-E-E-E!" Sweat was glistening her body. I wanted to do more to help her over the crest, but the position we were in I had no way to get to anywhere else. Soon my sister, sensing her impending orgasm, shifted down to taste her sweet nectar.

During the shift, I leaned over and took her other nipple in her mouth while pinching the one I just vacated. This also meant her torso was again being held down by my weight. I saw my sister start to lick and suck her clit. "OH SHIT! FUCK! I-I-E-E-E-E-I..." The rest was a garbled mess of incoherent babblings of a woman possessed by the orgasm washing over her.

My sister slipped out from between Hannah's thighs and finally removed the panties from her ankles. We gently ran our fingertips over this beauty's skin as she came back to earth from her orgasm. I looked into my sister's eyes, which drew me closer to her. Soon, our distance closed, we were kissing over Hannah's body. "God, that's a hot sight to wake up to." Breaking our kiss, we smiled and leaned in to softly kiss and nibble her neck, jaw, cheek and ears. "Can I, well, I want to..."

"After what we just did, I don't think you have any right to be shy now," my sister informed her.

"I suppose so. So can I return the favor?" My sister nodded and rolled over on her back. Hannah took in the sight of my nude sister, sprawled out before her. She then looked to me. Her eyes questioning, as if I had to give her permission to pleasure her. It was shocking, yet it gave me a warmth in me.

She looked back at my sister and, licking her lips, smiled at her. She then started kissing and licking her way down my sister's body. When Hannah was starting to kiss around my sister's navel, Kaitlin brought me back to her mouth. Her hands were untying the sash around my breasts. As soon as my breasts were exposed, my sister's mouths were there. I was moaning with my eyes closed. My sister was humming with my nipple in her mouth while Hannah was licking my sister's cunt.

Panting, my sister said, "Let me taste you, sis." I straddled my sister's head, looking down to watch her get pleasured by the exotic beauty between her thighs. My sister, knowing all of my buttons, soon had me worked up. I had my hands on both of her breasts, kneading and pinching them.

nosliwec
nosliwec
501 Followers