My Awakening: Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosliwec
nosliwec
498 Followers

"Fuck, sis. Your tongue feels...so good...God, so good in...ME!" I twisted her nipples and felt her head move up even more, thrusting her tongue deeper in me. "Hannah...FUCKME!...God, Hannah. Make her...cum. Fuck so close!...Make her cum with me." I was writhing on my sister's tongue, when her tongue slipped from my pussy and lavished my clit. "FUCK, FUCK, FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK! OH FUCKING...SHIT! CUM-M-M-M-M-M-MING! OH GOD NOW...HANNAH...FUCKING DO IT...NOW!" I soon felt my sister's hands grip my hips and pull them to her face tighter. I wasn't sure if she could breathe with me pressed so tightly to her, but I didn't care at that moment. I just wanted to cum. And I did. I flooded my sister's mouth with my juice. I always came hardest with my sister. She knows spots on me no one else has ever been able to get to. I did hope she got to her bliss at the same time, but that was at the back of my mind. I was riding out my orgasm on my sister's face.

My sister's grasp on me relaxed. Without that support keeping me up, I fell off her face, panting. I saw Hannah licking up the juice that Kaitlin had spilled. That is, until she realized Kaitlin's face was no longer occupied. She then started licking my juices before thrusting her tongue into my sister's mouth. Pulling away, she actually purred. Or at least it sounded like a purr.

After resting for a bit, Kaitlin got up from the bed. I was a bit too dazed to wonder why or to care. I must have closed my eyes for a second. Hannah and I were cuddled in each other's arms, when I saw my sister in the doorway of her closet. She was facing away from us adjusting, something. I was watching her with curiosity.

She saw me looking at her through the mirror. She smiled, "I've always wanted to try something. Now it seems I get to." Turning around, I saw what she had been adjusting. She was wearing two strap-on harnesses. I was a bit confused. What exactly did she have in mind? Hannah gasped next to me. "I have two little play things waiting for me in bed. I tried to decide who to take first, but it hit me—I don't have to decide." She smiled wickedly at us. "Hannah, be a good girl and climb on top of Hailey."

Hannah did as she was instructed. Being roughly the same height, had our breasts rubbing against each other's. I soon felt the head of one of the dildos pierce me. The second one took a little manipulation to maneuver it into Hannah. Once were both impaled, Kaitlin produced two remotes. She gave us each one. Hannah looked at her remote with curiosity. So I showed her mine and pushed a button. Kaitlin jerked pushing the dildos into us. Hannah's eyes widened, then smiled naughtily at me and pushed her button and Kaitlin twitched again. It started out like a weird marionette puppet. Each of us pressing buttons, changing intensities and watching—and feeling—Kaitlin jerk and spasm into us.

Once Kaitlin gave us enough time to toy with the remotes, she gripped the sheets in her hand and started plowing into our pussies. As she worked us to another orgasm, we were getting her revved up with our remotes. I had no idea if they were both in her pussy or if one was in her ass, but we kept up our assault on her pussy as she did ours.

The pounding of our pussies had ours breasts rubbing against each other. Our clits were also being rubbed together. I was coming close to my orgasm so, showing my sister, I dialed the remote to full and set it on automatic. This meant it didn't need the button to be pressed. The only way to stop it was to turn it back to manual. Then with a smile, I tossed the remote. I didn't care where it went. I then removed the remote from Hannah's hand. My sister's eyes widened as she grasped the implications. I set the dial on high and automatic again. She let out a gasp and moan as she upped the assault on our bodies. I made sure she had her eyes on me. She tried to shake her head to dissuade me from my next action, but I didn't relent. I tossed the other remote in the opposite direction.

The pleasure my sister was feeling at the hands of the vibrating eggs had her continually thrusting in Hannah's and my pussies. We were panting and kissing. Our hands fondling each other's breasts. As we crashed into our orgasm, we grasped each other tightly. Kaitlin was muttering and groaning through hers. It sounded like her orgasms were crashing into each other. Her relentless assault soon pushed us over to another orgasm. We were gasping for air. We had no vocal capacity to voice our orgasms. So silently we came together. Again and again.

At some point, in the midst of the thrashing, the dildos slipped out of our pussies. I gingerly left the bed. My legs too weak to hold my body up as I looked for the discarded remotes. Finding one, I turned it off. It took me a while longer to get to the other one. Once the remotes were both turned off, my sister's body was able to stop twitching. During our orgasms, my sister had passed out. She had slumped over Hannah's body. Hannah had passed out some time before that. I found the discarded comforter. I crawled into bed. Kaitlin was spooning behind Hannah when I got back to bed. So I went to Hannah's other side. I quickly and gently kissed her. She opened her eyes just enough to smile and accept me into her arms. I pulled the bedspread over us and was swiftly asleep in the arms of the two people I loved the most.

nosliwec
nosliwec
498 Followers