My Babysitting Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PinkIris
PinkIris
181 Followers

I pulled my skirt up around my waist and opened my legs. Bob breathed out "Oh god, you're shaved. Oh my god... shaved, you're shaved. So pretty, all pink and pretty," before diving in face first. Only one of my previous boyfriends had eaten me out and I wasn't real impressed. But this, oh my god this was awesome.

Bob licked me from asshole to clit, swiping up a mouthful of juice before latching his mouth over my entire pussy and sucking. I thought I was going to go through the roof of the van! It was incredible, the intense feelings of pleasure shooting through me. I could feel him using his tongue almost like I use my fingers to frig myself.

When he latched onto my clit though, I was done. I couldn't hold back the scream as he sucked my clit in his mouth and then very gently bit down. The orgasm slammed into me, taking my breath away. My hips bucking and jerking against his mouth, Bob had to grab hold of my thighs to keep me still. I still managed to paint his face with my pussy cream though.

Bob rose up and unfastened his pants, dropped them down. His cock was short and stocky like he was. Only about five inches long, but so fat I wasn't sure I could reach all the way around, the tip seemed incredibly huge. "May I fuck you, please god let me fuck you?"

I could only nod as I still didn't have all my breath back from my orgasm. Bob used his thumbs to part my outer pussy lips and slowly pressed that massive head against me. I was a bit concerned that he'd get it in, but persistence paid off. The head was so big and stretched me so tight it actually hurt just a bit and I grimaced in pain.

Bob apologized and stopped moving until I could get used to him. He was panting like a freight train himself by now, continually muttering "oh my gods" repeatedly. He couldn't hold still for long and slowly began sliding in and out a little bit at a time. Soon he was buried deep and fucking me hard.

I braced my legs up on the back of the front seats and just let him go. My orgasm had been hard enough that I hadn't yet built back up to have another and I wasn't sure I'd make it before he blew. But feeling that thick cock splitting my tiny tunnel felt pretty damn good and I wanted to enjoy it as long as it lasted.

Bob's short moans and groans were picking up speed as were his hips. I didn't know how the man was keeping up the pace that he was on his knees like that. I reached down and started playing with my clit and his eyes were glued to my fingers. Between his watching me and that fat hard prick fucking me, I brought myself back to being ready to cum again.

With more "oh gods" and finally an "I'm gonna cum," Bob slammed his hips into me and began releasing hot jets of cum. Feeling the fullness of his cock and additional heat of his spunk, I slapped my clit with my fingers and succumbed to another decently hard orgasm.

As our ragged breathing filled the van, Bob dropped his head onto my boobs. A nipple was within reach of his mouth and he settled there, just breathing with my hard little nub sitting in his mouth. It was several more minutes before his cock softened enough to slide free.

He fumbled his pants up and I dropped my feet down. I gave no thought to my panties as Bob returned to the front and drove the short distance to my house. He thanked me profusely and repeatedly. After handing me a thickly folded stack of cash, I leaned in and quickly pressed a kiss to his lips. Even in the dark I could see him turn a bright shade of pink.

It was only after I was undressing for a shower that I realized I had left my red panties behind. I hoped that if his wife had a problem with his fucking the babysitter that he found them before she did. I tucked away the $200 he had given me and felt I'd earned it tonight. My pussy actually felt a little abused after the pounding it had received and I tumbled into bed, exhausted and a little sore.

The next afternoon I returned home from shopping with some friends. Mom greeted me with a message from Ron to call him. If it was unusual for another woman's husband to be calling me, Mom didn't seem to find it strange. I passed through the house to the backyard to call him, trying to find some privacy.

He answered quickly as if he'd been waiting for me. "Hi Macy, how are you?"

"I'm fine, a little bit sore though. You friend Bob has quite a fat dick in his pants."

Ron chuckled. "I wanted to warn you about that, but didn't get the chance. I hope you aren't mad at me."

I thought about pretending that I was but since the soreness was from something that had given me such a rocking orgasm I decided not to. "A head's up would have been nice, but it's okay."

"Good, in fact that's great. I have a proposal for you. Now first off I want to you know that I don't think of you as a slut or anything like that. In no way do I think that."

"Okay." My curiosity was climbing quite high again. This was a strange way to start a conversation.

"You're a nice clean girl with an out of this world body and the best pussy I've ever been in. I know I snuck Bob in on you and that was wrong of me. But how would you like to start a business with your babysitting, one that offered extra benefits to the parents for some extra money."

Well that nearly blew my mind. Babysitting the kids and then fucking the parents after? "I don't know. Kinda sounds like that makes you my pimp and me your hooker."

"No, no, no. Nothing like that. You have every right to say no to anyone or everyone. It was just an idea I had."

"Wait a minute. You said parents, as in both parents? Like the mom and the dad?" I had never in my life had an interest in fucking a woman and I wasn't sure there was any amount of money that would.

"Well, in some cases yes. But again, you can always say no, if it's not your thing."

My mind was racing. I just had no idea about this. "Who sets all this up?"

"It'd be kinda like what happened with Bob. Being a parent, I know other parents and it's very simple to pass on word that you're a great babysitter and to the right person, a great fuck as well. Trust me Macy, it wouldn't be long before you were turning down jobs and rolling in the money. With a body like yours and a pussy that tight, you'll have all the sex you want with men and or women that are simply stuck in a boring marriage and want a little spice on the side."

"Let me think about it. Feels kinda dirty to me."

"Macy baby, that cunt you got is gold. Think about it. Just so you know a woman named Janet is going to call you soon to babysit. She's bi sexual and rarely gets the chance to eat pussy anymore. It's completely up to you though if you let her snack on you not."

After disconnecting the call, I sat on the old swing in the backyard and thought about Ron's offer. Remembering Ron's fuck of course got me all hot and bothered again. Thinking about Bob made my pussy twitch remembering that fat cock. I'd had no luck in finding a job, or at least not a job that I wanted.

I didn't want to waitress anymore. Being only 18 there just wasn't much out there that I wanted to do. Plus I had college to think about. Just what made a girl a slut anyway? Was it the amount of men she fucked or how others saw her? If she could fuck a hundred men and still walk with her head held high did that make her a slut, or just someone that loved to fuck?

Thinking back to the girls in high school that my friends and I had considered sluts, I just didn't see how what I was thinking of doing was in the same category. Those chicks were dirty, had skanky hair and opened their legs at the drop of a hat. If what Ron said was true, if some old fat guy wanted at me, I could say no and walk away.

I looked down at my new pretty sandals I had bought shopping with my babysitting money. I knew I was going to go for it; I just wanted to make sure I still had the upper hand. I waited until the next day to call Ron back and tell him that I would do it, but anyone he talked to had better understand what the word no meant if I said it.

It wasn't long before I got a call from Janet. She explained that she and her husband were going out the next night and I had been recommended to her. Their baby was only six months old and it should be an easy night. I got directions to their house and made sure what time to be there.

I was still really unsure of this sex with a woman thing, but felt that I had an obligation to give it a try. Nothing could ever take the place of a nicely handled cock in my opinion, but there were so many lesbians and bi-sexuals in the world that there had to be something to it.

That night I pulled into the drive of a very nice brick and wood house. I got out of my car and smoothed down my short pink skirt and white tank top. After ringing the doorbell I stood and admired the well-manicured lawn.

The door opened to one hell of a gorgeous woman. Long flowing blond hair fell in waves and curls over her shoulders and misty gray eyes sparkled at me. Full, lush lips painted a wicked red smiled at me. Her body was hot enough to stop traffic, all curves and hips.

She took my hand and pulled me into the house, chatting all the while about her baby, Lucy who other than a late feeding, should sleep most of the time. Janet introduced me to her husband, a nerdy looking guy with brown hair and glasses named Todd. Janet showed me around the kitchen and Lucy's room before they took off.

I found myself a bit at a loss in such an awesome house and was almost happy when Lucy woke and began to cry. I had fun changing her and feeding her then spending some time playing with her. She was a happy baby and cute as bug with fuzzy blond hair that stuck up everywhere.

Eventually though she went back to sleep and I tucked her into bed. Before I could get bored or get into trouble, which ever would have come first, the front door opened and Janet entered.

"Hey, hi how'd it go? Was she any trouble?"

"Uh, no trouble at all. Just fed her a bit ago and played until she went back to sleep. All's good here. But that was kind of an early night there wasn't it?"

"Oh I just had to take Todd to the airport and see him off. I hated the thought of taking Lucy to a noisy airport and dealing with her and all those people."

"I can't blame you there. But if I'm done here, I guess I should go."

Janet walked up to stand close to me, "You don't have to leave yet if you don't want to." She whispered.

We were the same height so our eyes were on the same level. Janet gazed into my baby blues and said, "I'll be here all alone tonight and you're welcome to stay as long as you want."

I have to say, if there was a woman to entice me, it was this one. Janet's boobs were smaller than mine but still nicely rounded and perky. Her low cut shirt showed just a hint of cleavage and I wondered what it would feel like to press two sets of naked breasts together.

She smiled and took my hand, leading me into a small cozy room with a couch in front of a fireplace. We sat down and chatted like girlfriends, talking about clothes and make up and working out. Somehow we ended up facing each other and close enough together that she reached out and placed a hand on my bare knee.

"You're very beautiful Macy. Thank you for spending time with me. I love women but since getting married, I just don't have the chance to be with them anymore."

Taking a deep breath, I laid my hand on her's. "It was fun tonight. Lucy is a doll and her mother is very gorgeous."

"Please let me touch you. I promise you don't have to do anything, just let me touch you and taste you." Janet nearly begged, her eyes pleading with me.

Biting my lip, I made my decision. "I don't know how much I'll do, but you can do whatever you want."

Janet jumped from the couch and pulled me after her. We went into a huge beautifully decorated bedroom. Janet took the time to turn on a baby monitor sitting next to the bed before turning to me.

She kissed me. Her lips were incredibly soft. We just simply stood kissing, those amazing lips were mesmerizing. I felt her hands on my hips pulling me closer and I swayed in. When our breasts touched it was as if little explosions went off my head. I couldn't stop my hands from reaching and touching.

Janet moaned softly and pulled my hips hard against her. I wrapped my arms around her and held on tight. Our bodies mashed together and, Janet's hands went to my ass and squeezed my cheeks. I slid my hands under her shirt to caress her back; the feeling of her skin was so silky smooth.

Janet pulled my tank top over my head and moaned over my big tits. She squeezed them and kissed them, those soft lips feeling so freaking good. Her own shirt hit the floor and I eagerly reached back and opened her bra. Janet popped the clasp on mine and when our bare breasts touched I think I had a mini orgasm right there.

My pussy clamped down and juices flooded out. Janet had me naked before I was even aware of it and pushed me back onto the bed. She stripped while I watched and that was erotic as hell. When she got on the bed, we once again wrapped around each other in a tight clench, our bodies sliding together.

This was the most amazing thing I'd ever had happen to me. All this soft female flesh all over mine was simply incredible. When Janet's hot mouth latched onto one my nipples and sucked, fire shot through me. A near scream erupted from my lips and my back arched, trying to get more of my tit in her mouth.

Janet slid down my body, kissing and licking, leaving trails of hot tingles on the way. When she got to my bare pussy she gave a little hum of delight. Her tongue flicked out for a taste and the hum turned into an "mmm" and she attacked my wet snatch.

Never had I been eaten so thoroughly. I squirmed and writhed in pleasure as Janet's tongue touched places I didn't know existed. When I shuddered through my second orgasm, she finally stopped and licked her way back up my body. We lay holding each other close.

She seemed so happy but I knew she hadn't had pleasure. I slid my hand down her body, caressing as I went. When I reached her hidden jewel, she whispered that I didn't have to do this. I only smiled and gently touched her soft wet center.

It was so soft, so hot, like touching myself, but not. Her honey juices coated my fingers as I slid them around. I thought about what I liked and proceeded to do it to her. Dipping my fingers into her tight twat I found it rather exciting.

Hearing her little gasps and moans made me braver. Lowering my head I pulled a nipple into my mouth. Rolling it with my tongue caused her to squeal in delight. I sucked harder and thrust my fingers deep inside her.

After a moment she pulled my fingers and motioned for me to move a bit. She shifted us around so that our wet pussies were pressed together. She began a kind of humping against me and I found it amazingly erotic.

With our breasts pressed together and our wet snatches spreading our juices together, we writhed against each other. I was soon erupting in another orgasm, causing even more wet stickiness to be smeared around.

Janet gave a hoarse scream as her own orgasm took over her body. She held me tight to her and ground her crotch against mine. I held her as shudders wracked her body and her breath came in little sobs.

Later she pulled me from the bed and we showered together. There under the running water I was brave enough to try licking her pussy. The taste reminded me of bubblegum. With the water flowing over us, I brought her to orgasm again, my tongue gliding and flicking over her clit.

As I was leaving she handed me my pay for the evening and pressed a kiss to my lips. I promised to return and with a last grope, left her to head home. I found myself smiling all the way. My first female experience had been wonderful and I looked forward to the next. It couldn't take the place of a good hard cock, but it was sure a hell of a lot of fun.

So that was how my business got started. I made tons of money, had tons of sex and enjoyed every minute of it. I still wasn't sure if I was going to college or not, but at least now I had the money to make the decision.

PinkIris
PinkIris
181 Followers
12