My Backyard Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally laughed, before telling me, "I've had a couple of dicks up my ass, but none were nearly as big as you. No way, Chris!"

"OK Sally, I get it. Bend of the desk and let me have some more of your pussy. I'll let you know when I'm ready to cum."

Sally crawled off my lap, turned, spread her legs wide and lay face-down over the desk. I was balls deep, in an instant and pounding into her from behind. I felt Sally reach for her clit. Her long finger nail scratched my jack-hammering cock, as she rubbed her clit.

I was holding her hips, when she came again. She screamed, "Fuuuuuuuuck!" And when she was done, she looked over her shoulder and said, "Do it! Fucking do it! Fuck me ... fuck me ... in the ... AASSSSsss."

Before she could change her mind, I pulled from her convulsing pussy, aimed at her asshole and pushed in. She was super wet and I pushed the head and first few inches in. Her sphincter gripped my cock in the perfect spot, about an inch below the plump head. I held her hips and stroked the first third of my cock into her.

It didn't take long. I felt the start as I rubbed in and out of her snug butt. "I'm cumming Sally, grab my balls.

Sally reached between her legs and palmed my swinging balls. She massaged them, as I announced, "Cuuuuuummming!"

I pumped my cum up her ass and as I reached the end, I started to soften and plopped from her back hole. I rested in my chair and Sally caught her breath, while lying across my desk. After a bit, she stood and asked, "Can I take a shower?"

I answered, "Sure. You can use the Master bath. Do you think you can find it?"

Sally nodded, leaned in and gave me a quick kiss. She walked to her pile of clothes, picked them up and left my office. I quickly dressed and decided to leave Sally alone. I sat in front of my computer and started through a couple of hours of emails.

About an hour later, I looked into the back yard and around the pool. All the chairs were back in their original position and Sally's stuff was gone. I walked to the front wall of the office. There wasn't a car in the driveway, so I knew Sally had left.

I smiled to myself and wondered if she'd come visit me again, before her return to college.

12