My Bare Bottom Beach Photo

Story Info
Wife dares herself to show off at the beach.
3.3k words
4.33
69.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aichiyu
aichiyu
105 Followers

My husband was supposed to get back from his business trip last night but he called to say he was delayed and now won't arrive home until late tonight. That makes me mad. It's a Friday, I'm off work, and it's a sunny day. We were supposed to spend today together, and I was looking forward to a hike and a picnic.

The two of us, outdoors in the sun.

I'm not sure why but naughty thoughts have flooded my mind ever since I woke up today. Maybe it's because I expected to live out one of my fantasies with him last night, but since he never arrived, I couldn't do that, leaving me horny and a bit frustrated.

The fantasy, on a hot night, was that I would go to bed in a short nightgown, with only a sheet over my body. I sleep on my side facing the wall where we have a large mirror.

When I hear my husband get home, I don't stir, feigning sleep.

He steps into the bedroom and seeing me asleep, backs out quietly. I hear him pour himself a stiff drink, which he usually does before bed, and shortly thereafter he comes back into the bedroom.

He doesn't close the door and leaves the lights on in the hallway, creating enough ambient light for me to easily witness everything that's about to occur.

I should describe myself, physically, and I admit this is embarrassing but this whole story is really a diary entry essentially. It also is exciting. Since one of my husband's habits is to publish erotica, I've been very anxious to try it for a while now.

We're both writers professionally, but believe me what we do for a living is as far from this kind of story as ice is from fire.

In order to describe myself, I have pulled out my husband's secret photo file. He thinks I don't know about it but it wasn't hard to find recently when he was away on a two-week overseas trip.

It's a file of photos he's taken of me in various situations, plus a few I've taken of him. In the photos, I am a slim blond woman, naked with smooth skin and tan lines. The tan lines come from our frequent visits to local beaches, lakes and rivers.

We have nature right at hand, even though we live in a big city. There are plenty of options for our naughty adventures, as I've come to think of them - lots of places for our exhibitionist fantasies to turn real.

Yes, one of my main fantasies is to show off my nude body to strangers - men and women.

Normally, I could not imagine that any photo of me would even be remotely exciting to look at for me personally, but then I found one that captured a moment that I have relived several times while masturbating.

I was wearing a small pink bikini that day that barely covered my small breasts but did decently cover my bottom. I'm not into thongs (they're uncomfortable) and I do prefer to be at least somewhat modest in public.

It helps my exhibitionist tendencies to act shy and proper out in the world. As much as I enjoy strange men's eyes on my slight frame, I don't want to be thought of as a slut. I was raised to be a good girl and think I am, most of the time.

In the photo, I am holding a towel in front of myself from the waist down. I have my little top on but am naked below. My bare white bottom is on full display to the cameraman. There are people on the beach in front of me but only (I thought) my husband behind me.

After a swim, I'd wrapped myself in that towel and modestly pulled my bikini bottoms off. As I did so, the towel suddenly started slipping and I realized I was about to expose myself to the whole beach.

I caught it in time and was re-wrapping it around my naked body when my husband snapped that photo.

One reason I like this photo is that he loves it. I can tell that because I read his erotic stories and he wrote about that moment and how it made him feel. Plus, it turns out he knew something that I didn't know and that was that a man and a woman in the dunes right above us had witnessed my display.

They'd both seen me naked, at least from behind.

Back to today. I'd been hoping we could have an adventure together but since that cannot happen, I decide I'm going out on my own.

I choose my clothes carefully. A thin, white cotton dress that reaches down about mid-thigh, a pair of sandals with heals, small silk white panties and no bra. I know from checking myself out in the mirror that I look naked beneath my dress from behind.

From the front, anyone can see my small white tits pressing against the cotton material, because my nipples are erect already.

I debate with myself whether to go to a mall or the beach, either of which presents endless possibilities (I love dressing rooms where the curtain doesn't close completely), but in the end the beach wins out, given the heat.

If I were with my husband, anything could happen, but on my own, I'm probably going to be cautious. Mainly I'm looking for experiences that turn me on enough I can work it all out sexually later, when I'm safely back home.

That's just me. I can take risks but I don't have any violent fantasies, What I really enjoy is the idea that my body makes a man's cock get hard. I remember the first time I discovered that.

I was in college when a cute guy I knew invited me to go on a boat trip in a local lake. We had two boats between us, three boys and three girls. When we anchored out in the middle of the lake, the other two girls decided to go skinny-dipping.

They were with their boyfriends so it was easy for them to do that. But I barely knew the guy I was with and didn't feel comfortable removing my clothes. I had a bikini on under my shirt and shorts, so I look off the outer garments before slipping into the water.

Once there, I watched as all three boys stripped off their clothes and dove into the water. I'd never seen any naked cocks before and the sudden feast of three kind of drove me just a bit crazy with lust.

Under water I took off my bottoms and held them tightly as I floated and swam around the boats. Suddenly the guy who'd invited me was right behind me and I felt his very hard cock pushing against my completely bare bottom.

I felt a little gasp escape my lips. One of his hands came around and cupped my right breast, inside my top. I let him untie my top (everyone else was naked!) and handed him my bottoms. He threw them into the boat and I knew then he was basically a good guy.

Things might have gone a lot further but everyone started climbing back into the boats. I went along with the program and climbed up the ladder with my ass on display for the guys.

Back in the boat we all started getting dressed but before I pulled my suit on I glanced right and left and saw both the other boys were looking at my slim body and getting boners.

This was a first for me, being naked before men, and seeing how their penises reacted.

I got dressed completely with my bikini, shorts and shirt, and soon enough that particular adventure ended.

But I have never forgotten it, have often touched myself remembering it, and only recently confessed what happened to my husband.

I know when I told him what would happen, and it did. He laid me across his lap, stripped down my pants and give me a hard spanking on my bare bottom. I have been coy with him for years, not saying whether any other man has ever seen me naked, whereas the truth is three did alone on that very day.

There were other occasions I have not confessed to yet.

Back to my night fantasy at home and what actually happened. In it, my husband comes into the bedroom and takes his clothes off. I can see his handsome naked body in the mirror. He is tall and well-built, about six feet tall and weighs 190 pounds.

He has a little bit of chest hair but mostly his body is smooth and he smells nice. I especially love his penis. It is so small and vulnerable looking when he is limp but it grows into a true monster when he gets excited.

It is thick and straight when erect, the head standing out demanding to be kissed, but I rarely give him that pleasure. I love making him yearn for pleasure, call me cruel, but I think he deserves that, for reasons I may or may not disclose.

All husbands, in my view, need to be kept in check.

As he comes into our bedroom, I feel myself trying not to squirm in anticipation. Remember I am naked under my nightgown and the sheet. He climbs into the bed next to me naked, his cock limp, his breath smelling of whiskey.

As I pretend to be sleeping he slowly lowers the sheet and raises my nightgown until my bottom is naked for his touch.

And touch me he does, slowly stroking my thighs and my bottom and then inserting his fingers between my legs to my already very wet pussy. Even as he does that, he reaches around and rubs my front, up to my bare breasts. God I love how it feels when he feel my boobs!

He is rolling them softly between his fingers as his erection is probing my butt and the swollen lips of my cunt. I love this!

I continue to pretend that I am sleeping but my body is responding so violently to his actions I doubt he is buying my story.

I think about the photo of me naked from behind on the beach with him and that couple looking at me. My bare bottom on display and it makes me so wet I cannot control myself. His fingers are bringing me to the verge of a climax.

Ahhh.

I relive this as I walk along the familiar beach alone. It's breezy, which helps allay the heat, and my dress rises at times to reveal my white panties to anyone who might be nearby and looking.

I'm wearing a sun hat and I feel quite pretty.

But there are few people on this beach today, just the occasional beachcomber, jogger or sunbather.

As I reach the place where the beach curves a bit I turn and survey the scene behind me.

For the first time I realize a younger man is walking in my direction; he looks nicely preoccupied with collecting things from the sand, maybe shells, stones, or seaglass - all of which occur here.

He's probably in his mid-20s, wearing shorts and flip-flops, carrying a small bag into which he is depositing his various treasures. I sigh at the sight of him and round the corner, realizing that for a moment I will be out of his view.

In that moment I shock myself but pulling down my panties and stuffing them in my bag. I keep walking and soon realize that there is a couple not far ahead who probably saw what I just did.

They are lying on a blanket next to a log and she is topless. He is smiling and looking in my direction.

Oops!

I pretend not to notice them, even as I keep glancing at them under my sunglasses. She is pretty, with long brown hair. Her breasts are larger than mine and she has nice hips too.

He's a big guy, kind of hairy and balding a bit, but looks like he might be a gentle giant of a man.

As I get closer to them, innocently pretending I do not even know they are there, I see the man lift up his behind and slip off his swimsuit, revealing what I can only describe as a very big dong.

"Wow, that lady is lucky," I think to myself, pruriently, but keep up my slow stroll at the water's edge.

When I spot a pretty stone as I am just about parallel with them, I bend to examine it when a sudden gust of wind pulls my dress above my waist, leaving me totally exposed to their eyes.

I make no real attempt to pull it down because out of my peripheral vision I now know the slim young man behind me also has gotten an eyeful.

I stand back up, modestly smoothing the garment down my legs and continue my saunter.

Whether the shapely woman had spotted me yet I could only guess, but I'd successfully exposed my lower half to two men at once, and I was growing wet and aroused as a result.

I felt my lips part and a low "ahhh" escape from my mouth. I suddenly wished I had a glass of wine to sip!

That's when I remembered that I had packed a little two-pack of small bottles of white wine, some cheese, crackers and fruit, along with my water bottle, and maybe it was time for me to find a sheltered place and start my picnic.

A modest distance from the couple I altered my route to edge up to the grasses at the back of this beach and found an old stump with a small tree growing out of it. The leaves would provide some shade and the stump a bit of privacy should I desire that.

I put down my bag, laid out the towel, and settled down for lunch.

To my pleasure the boy following me also stopped nearby, sitting down a bit away from me, making himself busy with examining his beach combing treasures, pretending not to be looking at me.

The big guy, meanwhile, was pawing his wife; he had her bikini bottoms down and was stroking her breasts and pussy. I tried to imagine what it must be like to be her, touched out in nature like this, and found myself growing wet as a result.

Meanwhile, I remembered the photo my own husband had taken of me. Why is it he and other men get so excited looking at me when I am naked?

And why does it excite me so much that they do?

Seeing my bare white bottom through his eyes starts to get me going and naughtily I allow a finger or two to begin to caress my inner thigh, under my short dress.

I imagine what the two men near me would think if I lifted my dress up and off.

As I am contemplating this possibility, the young man suddenly stands up and strips his shorts off, revealing a perfectly round bottom and a limp penis. He walks down to the water and dives in, swimming around naked.

The sight of him consumes my imagination. I think to myself, 'He's not shy, why should I be?'

As he emerges from the surf, I pull my dress over my head and lay back down on my towel, now completely naked and on display for everybody. I want them to see me and I want to make both men hard by my beauty.

I turn over so my bare bottom is in their view. My long legs and back and shoulders and arms are brown, my hair is yellow, my naked buttocks are white and desiring right this minute to be touched, pinched or spanked.

I lift my bottom up just a bit, feeling the breeze.

As I glance toward the boy, I see he is eyeing me from his perch.

His cock seems to be growing a bit. He gets up and approaches me.

"Hi," he starts shyly, as he sits down next to me. "Do you need some help with your sunscreen?"

"No," I lie.

After a bit more flirting, I decide to break out my wine. I offer him one and I take one.

As we drink he becomes more bold and starts to touch my naked body. God I love to be touched!

He strokes my naked breasts and caresses my nipples. As he does so his cock grows large. He touches my legs and bottom and finally my very wet pussy.

I am such a bad girl, such a bad wife, I deserve to be punished!

But the combination of the wine and his touch is driving me crazy with lust and I know I am acting like a whore, plus the big hairy guy fucking his wife nearby is getting an eyeful of me as well. I am in heaven.

Before my new friend goes that far, I suggest maybe we should get into the water and cool off. He agrees and we walk side by side down the sand and into the turf. The waves are gentle and the water is clear - it's easy to see the sandy bottom and the occasional bright green seaweed.

As we dance around in the waves we continue heading out until the water is chest high. My pert little breasts stand out right at the surface as I look up at my young man, who is about six inches taller than me.

Playfully he grabs me to him and begins a long, slow sensuous kiss. Something else around six inches long starts pressing into my belly button. At this point, I feel myself letting go.

This is all surreal, a fantasy literally coming true, as this beautiful boy holds me, kisses me, caresses my naked body and pressed his now very hard cock into my tummy.

Since this was about to be my first time ever to cheat on my husband, I did feel pangs of guilt, but I also knew this very thing was one of my husband's biggest fantasies - me being fucked by another man out on a beach - plus the wine was making my decision-making process cloudy.

I liked the way he kissed and I stroked his muscled back and slid my hands down to his bottom. It was small and round and tight and felt heavenly. I pushed him toward me just as he lifted me six or so inches off the ocean floor.

Now his penis was pointing straight at my very swollen pussy. My heart was racing, my head felt like it might explode, my mouth opened during his kiss and I let out a scream, involuntarily of course.

My tits were squashed against his chest as he slowly reached around to take one cheek of my ass in each of his strong hands. I spread my legs and wrapped them around his waist. He shifted my weight so I was balanced on his right hand, while his left hand went down to my pussy.

'Aha!' I noted. 'Left-handed.'

As he opened my vaginal lips and guided his member very gently and slowly up and down the entrance to my love hole, I suddenly was overcome with lust.

"Fuck me," I said. "Please fuck me."

That is precisely what he proceeded to do.

Later that night, back home, I started feeling very guilty. Still waiting for my husband to arrive, I stood in front of our bathroom mirror, naked after a shower.

"I am a very bad girl," I said to myself out loud. "I let that boy on the beach see me naked, I made his penis get hard, and then I let him fuck me. I deserve to be spanked."

That's when I suddenly noticed my husband standing in the shadows, just outside the door. He grabbed me forcefully to him and slapped my bare bottom very hard.

"Tell me the story," he commanded.

aichiyu
aichiyu
105 Followers