My Bavarian Holiday Ch. 03

Story Info
Elsa tells her story.
1.2k words
4.33
18.6k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3
Elsa tells her story

When Hanna called, I got all excited. It's been several months since our last phone call when I invited her to be my guest at our pension in Rottach, at the Shore of Tegernsee Lake. Brent and I bought the pension five years ago and have built our clientele, step by step, since then.

Hanna and I were roommates during university days, when besides trying to justify the tuition our families paid; we did our best to research our sexuality and our boundaries, many times together, in the same room, bed or even with the same men or women.

It was while discovering and developing our sexual personas, we found out we shared an enormous mutual enthusiasm towards exhibitionism and voyeurism. We would spend many sunny days nude in the 'Englischer Gartens' nudist section, stretching the dividing line between innocent public nudity, which is very well established socially in Germany, into sexual behaviors that we tried making them look as if were innocent or accidental.

Just to give you a couple of examples of what we did. I would "accidentally" spill cold beer on my lower tummy and my cunt when there were young men ogling us. I then had "to clean the mess", so I would first wipe all the beer down my belly and of my pussy hair and lips, doing a very thorough job with my hand. I would spread my legs and open my pussy lips with one of my hands, passing the other hands' fingers along the length of my slit to "clean" myself from the spilt beer. When the manual work didn't do the job meticulously enough, I would take a handkerchief and would wipe myself while spreading my pussy lips in full view of the men and women around us. I would slowly and thoroughly wipe each labia and crease in my cunt lips going down all the way to make sure my asshole was dried as well. Men were staring at me openly, most of them trying to hide erections that became too difficult to hide and some men, which I admired very much, didn't try to hide their hard on. On the contrary, they would make sure I saw their cocks rising to attention. Those hard cocks had made my cunt leak till it wasn't the beer I was wiping off my pussy.

Hanna on the other hand had her own little show. I do not know whether Hanna has already told you she is a master in yoga and gymnastics. She would use her flexible body and her shaved cunt to tease the people around us in the park. One of her favorites was the asana "Wide Legged Forward Bend" where she would open her legs very wide and would bent very low pushing her cunt backwards. In this pose that she would hold innocently like other yoga poses for more than a minute at a time, people would stare directly into her fully opened and clean shaven cunt. Of course, she never started with this pose so it always seemed like a very innocent succession of asana. It never failed to raise a lot of cocks to stiff attention. The same attention she would get when she did stretches like standing straight raising one straight leg in front of her to reach 180 degree holding her leg straight up with both hands. Her exposure was maximal. Even I would wet my towel with my excitement, when I was watching her glistening cunt exposed to the world and then I could watch lots of hard cocks around us, some dripping precum as evidence to the charged atmosphere Hanna created. We would get a lot of men trying to pick us up for sex and sometimes more and on not so few occasions we ended up with a man or two together in bed.

Well, there's a lot more to tell about our past together, but I want to tell you about our time together when she spent her first vacation at our pension.

At the second evening Hanna was spending in my pension I was sitting in my small reception office going over internet reservations inquiries and making some inventory orders, my eyes glimpsed once in a while on the closed circuit TV screen. Our insurance company forced us lately to add extra security cameras in the swimming pool hall because the pool was not manned by a life guard. They said that due to privacy laws they did not demand more cameras in the sauna area.

The split screen showed the pool hall when I saw a couple entering from the sauna area. They were both wearing the white bathrobes we supply the guests with, so it was difficult to recognize who they were. When they moved closer I recognized Hanna as one of them and the man walking beside her as Dan, the cycling guest that arrived today. I was glad Hanna was not alone. They stopped by the pool ladder and disrobed. Both of them were naked under their robes. I took the remote control and zoomed in to watch them closer and my jaw dropped. Dan was sporting a lovely erection. My naughty Hanna has done it again! They jumped into the water and swam naked for a while. I was wandering what I will see next. It wasn't long before they stood at the corner of the pool and in a short while started to touch each other above and below the water surface. Dan was fondling her breasts and nipples while Hanna's hands were moving under the water surface probably fondling his cock and balls. It wasn't long before Hanna leaned back on the pool wall holding the scuppers with her hands, wrapping her thighs around Dan middle body. I couldn't see any details below the water, but their movements left no doubt they were fucking each other. It wasn't long before I saw their faces changing their expressions showing they have reached their orgasms. I was getting all excited from watching them. My pussy was dripping and my nipples became hard, reacting to the sexy show I was watching.

A while later while they were still embracing each other, the door to the sauna area opened and two couples stepped into the view. They looked at Hanna and Dan and to my relief there didn't seem to be any adverse reaction to the obvious nudity in the water.

After the two couples had left the pool area, Hanna and Dan climbed the ladder and went into the open shower cubicle. I switched to the camera showing this section and zoomed in. They were showering and soaping each other. Then, Hanna crouched down and took Dan's cock into her mouth and started giving it intensive oral treatment. Shortly after she moved back and straightened herself and I could see Dan's cock stiff again. She probably said something to him and left him to pick her robe and put it on. What a tease is my Hanna! Dan put on his robe and they walked out of the pool area.

I closed the reception desk for the night and quickly walked to our living quarters, where Brent was sitting in the living room reading a book. I grabbed him by the hand and took him to our bed telling my surprised husband what had made me so excited. Our lovemaking was very intense and I tried to practice with my dear husband what I just saw on the TV screen to his full delight. After having a series of exceptionally satisfying strong orgasms, I fell asleep in no time.