My BBW Daughter Comes To My Cabin

Story Info
Father and daughter get intimate and share sex life details
13.8k words
4.6
129.7k
146
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Writer's note: I hope you enjoy this story which features various aspects of the characters' sex lives as well as the joys of a sexy big beautiful woman. It is a 4 page story but you don't need to get to the end before there's a climax!

My Big Beautiful Woman Daughter Comes to my Cabin

Over the last ten years I have put a lot of work into creating my cabin, making it my refuge, my bolt-hole, my way of dealing with the pressures of life in a wonderful solitude. It is located way upstate, quite high up in the hills and well off the beaten track. Too far from regular civilisation to be connected up to power lines, I installed a silent generator and some solar power panels to provide electricity when it's needed. My good friend Bill helped me draw a fresh water supply in from a nearby stream and we installed some household plumbing which gives reasonable standards of hygiene and a bit of an exotic luxury in the form of an open air shower which looks over the valley and opposite hillside. There's never anyone around so outdoor showering gives a freedom without prying eyes. Only ever planning the cabin for my use, I built just the one bedroom, a spacious lounge cum diner cum kitchen and an indoor bathroom.

Being self-employed as a writer, moreso on technical pieces but working on my novel too, I can take what time I want to spend at my cabin. My name is Peter. I'm unattached and have been since my divorce from Carol who wanted to make her affair with Tom a more open and permanent arrangement for the two of them. That was six years ago and I guess that my cabin project had given the two of them a lot of opportunities. I had known of the affair for some time but just accepted it without comment, thinking that it would be the easier option and in any case, that it would fizzle out. It didn't! Tom told his wife Sue that their marriage was over and he left her for Carol. Sue came to see me and we ended up having revenge sex on and off for a few weeks. It petered out and Sue went looking elsewhere. Meanwhile, I waited a little while before starting to date. I went into it not looking for a new wife or partner but, really, just looking for sex. Interestingly enough, using some of the better websites, I found plenty of no strings sex.

I mentioned that I had known about Carol's affair. It had become obvious because she didn't really try to hide the fact that she was getting sex elsewhere. Whether she told Tom that she was also having a lot of sex with me too at that time, I cannot say, but her extra-marital sex certainly increased her sex drive at home because she was initiating sex with me most nights and some mornings. Our sex life had never been dull and we were enjoying fairly frequent sex. Then when she tried it with Tom as well, it took her and consequently the two of us up to the next level. It was during some of those sessions that I realised, albeit maybe a bit late, that Carol must have already had sex that day.

Whilst this isn't the main point of my story, I need to share this to scene set. I suppose I found out through my erotic experiences that being cuckolded is quite exciting. I realise that there are aspects of it that are a humiliation but somehow my innate sexual feelings found it hugely exciting too. When I think back to that time, I can be quite embarrassed recalling some of the things I did with Carol's connivance and complicity. As I go over it, I realise that Carol steered me into doing many of the more outrageous sexual activities and I guess that it added to her thrills for me to be the foolish cuckold. I often wonder how much she told Tom and whether they laughed at me – or maybe still do. I know that I had met Tom with Sue on several occasions before he went off with Carol; and I always suspected that he was laughing at me, not just because he was bedding my wife but also because of him knowing sordid things about me.

Carol and I have a daughter, Mary, now a married woman in her early thirties. Mary is a clever person, she excelled at school and college but somehow never put quite the same drive into her work life. She does well but I'm sure she could have done even better. She started dating at the usual age and there was a stream of boys seen holding her hand. When Mary decided that she was ready for sex, it was obvious to Carol and I. She may have told Carol more than she shared with me but she just openly took guys to her room and it was quite obvious that passionate sex was occurring. At college, she played the field, not settling for a regular boyfriend. I think she found the smorgasbord of guys just too exciting to resist. I'll admit that during one vacation she left a little notebook lying around and I opened it to see what it was. It was in fact her personal file of sex partners. Clearly my daughter not only likes sex but she was enjoying a huge variety of guys. At the time I saw her list there were over forty names, most of them had many more than one 'visit to her bedroom' and she still had a year of college remaining.

Maybe I should describe Mary. She matured into a five eight, dark-haired attractive woman - and for the guys reading this, she has substantial breasts, a nice ass and toned shapely legs. She carried just a few extra pounds and carried them well. If I take my father hat off and put my guy hat on, she has naturally huge tits with big areola. She did sport a trimmed bush and she has a plump mound. How do I know? Well, apart from the later parts of this story, I'll admit that I returned home unexpectedly early one night some years back. Carol was away elsewhere and Mary had fallen asleep on the sofa in the den, watching porn, naked! I'll admit that I feasted my eyes before making enough noise to wake her. She scuttled off to her room very quickly, hardly trying to cover herself with her hands but also holding a large vibrator. We never referred to the incident.

Mary married Todd nearly seven years ago. They were embarrassingly overtly sexual in the first years, constantly kissing and touching and sloping off to their room for sex when they stayed with us. Night time usually brought loud sex which I found erotic but it had the opposite effect on Carol who seemed to act as though her daughter was being raped by savages.

Mary and Todd moved away for a job opportunity for Todd. Consequently I only got to see Mary occasionally after that.

So, back to my cabin. I was there last summer for a planned ten weeks stay. I took work with me on my laptop but I need to drive down from the hills for a few miles to get wi-fi, pick up my email and phone messages. I'd go once or twice a week for supplies, fuel and to pick up my forwarded post. On this particular visit, I was sitting in a small diner listening to my messages when Mary's voice came through the phone.

"Hi Dad. Hope you're okay. Missing you so I thought I'd come out to the cabin and see you for a few days. I'll be there on Wednesday. Can you meet me in the town because I'll never find your cabin on my own. Call me when you reach town."

I startled myself into thinking clearly. Her message was days old. Today was Wednesday. Mary would be here today. I finished taking my messages and then I called her number. She was less than an hour away. I went to the grocery and doubled up on my food supplies and a few extra things including some bottles of wine, some beers and some steaks.

Not knowing what car to look for, I positioned myself to check every passing car. Just ten minutes later than estimated, I saw her approaching and I waved her down. Finding parking was easy and I went to greet my daughter as she emerged from the car. I will admit that I was somewhat surprised by her weight gain. Don't get me wrong, she was no Mama Cass but her few extra pounds had become quite a few extra pounds. Interestingly though, I thought that she wore it well. Maybe a bit of a belly and a bigger ass but all in proportion – except her tits. They were now on the huge side and with a southerly pull probably due to their own weight. We embraced and I remember thinking 'Wow! This is a lot of beautiful woman!'. As I looked her full in the face I realised that her extra weight had slightly altered her facially to create a differently attractive woman, very attractive at that.

Mary was wearing a denim skirt to quite high above the knee and a large football shirt. The casual look suited her, especially with her hair long and loose. On her feet she wore trainers which looked practically new. "I told her that I hoped she had some clothes suitable for hot weather as the forecast promised a few scorching days.

We went into the diner for coffee and a sandwich and we did a bit of catching up. Throughout the conversation, I got the feeling that Mary wasn't telling me something, perhaps holding back an important matter. I didn't push her on it. It would emerge, I guessed.

In case of off road driving problems I suggested that we left Mary's car in town and we went to the cabin in my four by four. Mary threw her bags onto the back seat and I held the front door open for her. I realised to my shock that as she swung her legs into the car, Mary flashed her pussy at me. She wasn't wearing any pants! I definitely knew what I had seen and it wasn't a case of the gusset slipping to one side. I saw the whole thing as her legs parted. She was obviously going smooth too and I reckoned that the plump mound I remembered from the incident years ago had had its share of the weight gain too – very favourably so. I remember remonstrating with myself for thinking what a beautiful pussy it looked. On reflection though, I don't scold myself. There's no denying that it is a very beautiful big pussy indeed.

Chatting away as I drove, we progressed up into the hills, changing from road to track, dirt track and then to the rough grass track that I created as the way to my lovely secluded cabin. "Jeepers Dad, it really is out in the wilds, this place of yours." said Mary.

"I know, Honey, that's just how I wanted it to be. I don't say that folks aren't allowed up here, but not many bother to make it this far. While you're here I'll show you some of the delightful secrets of this lovely piece of the world." I told her.

Once we were at the cabin, I carried the supplies in and Mary took her bags in. "Which is my bedroom, Dad?" she asked.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed. "There's just the one bedroom, Honey. I guess I can sleep on the floor in this room.

"Nah, fuck that idea, Dad!" she replied. "This bed in here is huge. We can bunk together." Then she jokingly added in a country drawl "After all, Pah, we's kinfolk!"

I showed Mary around the cabin and the immediate area. She was very intrigued by my outdoor shower on the back deck. "I'm certainly gonna use that while I'm here!" she said, causing my heart to skip a beat.

Back inside, I fixed a couple of cool drinks while Mary changed. I went out onto the deck and when she joined me I could see some more detail of her. Still wearing the skirt and no panties I guessed, she now had a very lightweight large cotton tee shirt. It clearly told me by its shape that Mary had taken her bra off. I saw that her breasts now swung even lower and her nipples were poking the light cotton. She was bare-footed too, so she was probably wearing just those two pieces of fabric.

As we talked and drank our cool thirst-quenchers Mary told me that she'd probably stay a week, longer if it felt good up here. She'd told Todd she might be ten days and only able to speak by phone if she went into town. As we talked, I noticed Mary caressing one of her feet with the other. I watched with hidden zeal. And it told me two things. One was that she has lovely feet, beautifully shaped with no bulges or blemishes. The other thing it told me was that watching her feet brushing against each other was erotic. I began to imagine her caressing a cock with her sultry feet. Then I realised I was imagining that it was my cock!

"Fuck!" I choked and spluttered as some of my drink went the wrong way. I disguised my exclamation as the choking on the drink and assured Mary that I was okay. As we settled down again, I re-assessed my lovely daughter. She was certainly more beautiful, she was heavier and wonderfully curvy, her huge breasts were not firm but they were seriously seductive and her ass, though bigger, was firm and shapely. Of course, I needn't guess about her pussy. After all, I had seen it earlier in the day and it was truly wondrous. In my mind I exclaimed 'Oh my life!' as it dawned on me that I was having sexual feelings towards my daughter for the first time in my life.

In all honesty, it was definitely the first time I had ever thought sexually about Mary. As she had matured into a sexy young woman, and it was obvious that guys were fucking her, I never felt jealousy. It did arouse me when I could hear them but I never thought about me doing her. In the years around my split from Carol, I never thought of Mary as anything but my daughter. Yet, today, after quite a period of separation, the new heavier Mary was like a new woman to me, a big beautiful woman – one that I was sexually fascinated by and fantasising about. I knew that I couldn't make an advance but I searched my mind as to how I would react in the highly unlikely fantasy-created event that Mary even hinted about a sexual liaison with me. I sobered up my runaway mind and dismissed the thoughts but not before I said to myself that we'll see what happens while she's here.

We had dinner at dusk, steaks, salad and some Pinot Noir. The wine loosened tongues but nothing got out of hand although the conversation did get detailed. Mary told me that I looked in great shape, tanned and toned, so the cabin life must suit me. She bemoaned her weight gain and I told her that I thought it had made her even more beautiful and I included a tongue-slip when I added 'And very sexy!"

She picked up on it immediately, saying "Aw, thanks Dad, you're the best. And you say that even though my tits are pulling themselves towards my knees and my ass could wipe out my footprints!"

Her humorous treatment of her body description caused me to turn serious with her and say "Listen Mary! You are beautiful and your body is gorgeous and really desirable. You are a seriously sexy woman!"

Mary's eyes were locked on mine and she was silent for what seemed like hours before saying "Thanks Dad. That makes me feel better about myself. I know I've gained the weight but I am happy in my body and I'm okay about how it looks to other people." Then Mary blurted "And Todd can go fuck himself if he doesn't like it!"

"Oh! So not everything is rosy in the marriage garden then, Darling?" I asked gently.

Mary pulled a grimacing look then played it down. "We rowed badly! He was a bit horrible to me – a lot horrible actually. I went off, to Mom's first and then I called you. I'm enjoying my break from Todd but I'll go back when I'm ready. He knows I've not gone for good. We speak and I sense he's nearly ready to apologise. Besides, a couple of weeks of his own hand jobs will make him think."

That caused me to ask her, probing more than I would normally "So you two are still very – well – shall I say active sexually?"

"Fuck, Dad! You're getting like Mom with questions like that." she playfully rebuked, but then continued "but yeah, me more than Todd really. I'm still exploring some of my sexual needs. Todd's been getting a bit staid and a bit less active in bed. His latest thing is me making all the moves and doing all the work. Fuck, I think he's fantasising that I'm his whore! It wouldn't hurt for him to actually start us going and give me some interesting attention."

Normally I'd have said 'Whoa! Too much detail!' at that point but instead I tried to play clever. "So your craving a bit more attention – well, intimate attention then?"

"Yeah! Why not? I want to be seduced. I like being seduced into sex and I like being pleasured in lots of lovely horny ways. I like sex! Fuck! So what if I'm a bit bigger! I still have a cunt that needs cock!"

It was at this point that I may have given a bit too much of a hint of my new found feelings. I said "I know, Darling. I mean, fuck, if I was twenty years younger, I know what I'd be trying to do with you!" At that point I stopped my faux pas and said "Oh but listen to me, the old man has had too much wine."

Both of us knew that Mary had consumed two thirds of the bottle – and my glass wasn't even empty yet. She said "Tell you what Daddy, that's a lovely compliment. Now, I'm going to try the outdoor shower and then turn in. How about you?" I indicated that I was ready for some sleep too. Of course, part of me wanted to watch Mary shower but I decided to leave that idea for now. Sleep was the best idea after that conversation.

I got into bed wearing just a pair of boxers. I pulled the single sheet up over me and turned out my bedside light. I fell asleep before Mary came into the room.

As the first beams of sunshine announced the new dawn, I woke just as I always do here at the cabin. I slowly recalled that I had a guest and I turned to look at her side of the bed. The sight, still only dimly lit but bright enough for me to make out all of the vital details, consisted of Mary, asleep on her back, tousled hair cascading in all directions, her huge breasts spread out under their own weight, flowing to the sides just below her armpits and her areola heading east and west with the flow. Her nipples were partially erect which tantalised me. The bed sheet was off the bed completely and Mary's left leg was straight while her right thigh was turned to an angle. At the knee her foreleg was bent back towards her other leg, the foot resting by the other knee. Her figure of 4 shape posed her pussy for easy viewing. I strained my eyes as a gently sat up and leant forward. Her plump lips were parted, she was totally smooth and I easily saw the hood of her clitoris and her labia. I felt my heart pounding and I realised my cock was already rigid with morning wood.

My devil, on one shoulder, was yelling at me 'Fuck her! Fuck her, you idiot! She's offering her cunt! Fuck her!' My angel, on my other shoulder, pleaded 'Leave her. She's your daughter. Leave her alone.' If I'm honest, it may have looked like the angel won, but in fact I actually just deferred doing anything because – one – morning is not as sexy as evening and two – maybe I could actually seduce her and that way I'd be giving her what she wants – and easing any conscience.

My angel didn't stop me from getting a really close up look at Mary's pussy when I gently got off the bed. Once I felt sure that Mary wasn't stirring, I looked really closely at her fleshy mound. I almost caved in and licked up her amazing crevice – but my seduction plan stopped me. Still sporting my hard-on, I went to make coffee.

Before the water had boiled, I heard Mary moving. She appeared behind me and wrapped her arms around me in a bear hug. I sensed she was wearing at least a tee shirt. She said "Morning Daddy! Hey, I had a great night's sleep. Hope you didn't mind me sleeping naked. I always do."

"Hardly noticed!" I lied.

Then Mary caused me to suppress a gasp when she said "Hey Daddy, I might need to masturbate while I'm here, you know. A girl needs some release. Would you be okay if I did it in bed at night or should I do somewhere else when you're not around?"

As nonchalantly as I could I replied "Bed'll be fine. You knock yourself out! Of course, I might join in, you know!"

Giggling, Mary teasingly said "Ooh Daddy, do you mean you'll help me or you'll do yourself?"

Emboldened now, I said "Whichever does most for you, Sweetheart. You're my guest. I want to give you the best possible time here." My carefully chosen words were designed to plant ideas. I had to wait to find out if they had.