My BBW Daughter Comes To My Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She carried on the ear licking and sexy whispering as though she knew this one of my foibles. Carol would do it to me to bring on my ejaculation when she'd had enough of being fucked by me. Mary was now gasping erotically "Oh ffffffuck! Your cock is in my cuuuuunt! I want to feel you shoot your hot jizz deep into my soaking wet cuuuunt!" I knew that I soon would do that if she kept on talking that way. I tried to blank it out rather than stop her. After all, those words from daughter to father are very special – personal and oh so intimate. Next I heard Mary saying "I hope you like my cunt, Daddy. I've often thought about offering it to you, to let you fuck my cunt, long, slow, hard and loving. I've often wanted to feel your cock – hard and throbbing, deep in me. Now I am! I am feeling your hard cock pulsing in my wet gash. It's amazing! I love it!"

Then, Mary was biting her lower lip and her nostrils had flared as her breathing went harder, deeper and uneven, drawing the extra air her body demanded. I felt her warm exhaling wash over me. Suddenly, announced by a desperate-sounding " Uuuuuughhh!", she was there, shuddering and jerking involuntarily in response to the pleasures teasing her nerve ends. As soon as I could I placed my mouth on hers, kissing her deeply and sensuously as my cock ejaculated powerfully inside her. I realised that I was squeezing her hand, something I always did with Carol, and only Carol, as I climaxed in her. Right now though, I felt more than my usual spurts and they seemed longer and bigger. I guessed that my two days of arousal had built up quite a head of steam.

We both became still, me still on top and our mouths locked in that erotic kiss. Slowly we pulled apart but stayed in that position. Mary's eyes gleamed in the moonlight as she said "Daddy, that was awesome – beyond my dreams. You know I'll want that again, don't you!"

"Oh Darling! Me too!" I gasped, foolishly adding "if you refused me, I'd need to force you!"

"Wow! Now that sounds like a plan!" she replied and I played down any more thoughts like that. After all, it was amazing sex anyway. Then Mary asked "Did you like how I felt, Daddy, when you were in me?" I assured her that she felt amazing and she went on to say "I've always asked guys that. I guess I seek approval."

Taking that opportunity, I said "There have been lots of guys, haven't there. You're a lucky girl. One more now – me! Wow!." I was trying to get details while sounding approving.

She replied "Yes, lots Daddy! Do you want your number? Can you cope with that sort of information about your little girl?"

Given what we had just done, I wasn't thinking about my little girl, but I was adoring my big beautiful woman daughter. So what if she has had a lot of partners and a hell of a lot of sex. In fact, I liked the thought of her getting a lot of intimate pleasure. I nodded in reply.

"You are number seventy one, Daddy!"

"Wow! Lucky you!" I purred, excited and proud of her sexual achievement. "So Todd is number seventy?" I thoughtlessly asked.

She could have lied, I'd never have known, but she said "Err, no! Actually, he's sixty eight!"

I tried to make nothing of her confession, despite my intrigue. "Oh, well, there's bound to be a good story or two for another time." Then I moved the topic on to my other mid-sex thought. "So Todd, lucky guy. He's fucked you loads, hasn't he!"

"I'll say! Not enough lately, but in the early days he was insatiable. Mind you, so was I. I couldn't get enough of his cock - or tongue! We could fuck several times a day. We'd turn each other on throughout the day if we were alone together. He could take me half way through dinner. I might ride him while we watched a movie on TV. At night, we'd fuck when we turned in and probably again in the middle of the night – and then there was morning sex, so yeah, a lot of fucking. And before you ask, I don't know how many times but we did try to work it out once not long ago, based on our typical week and we got it to more than four thousand in our time together!" Mary confessed.

"Fuck!" I gasped, this time with jealousy. Four thousand fucks!

Mary clarified "I mean that's four thousand times he's climaxed. We used that as the thing to count. I've climaxed more times than that with him. I virtually never miss – and I do love my orgasms."

I intruded where part of me knew I shouldn't. "I'm guessing Todd's a big guy, bigger than me I suppose?"

"Fraid so, Daddy, by at least an inch, no thicker though and I think your cock head is bigger. But hey, it felt just as amazing with your cock, better in some respects. It's really hot, fucking with your Dad!" I left that alone at that point.

We snuggled up together, pulled the sheet over us and caressed each other a lot before we drifted off to sleep. I woke a couple of times in the night. On one of those occasions, Mary was on her back with her legs wide open. I thought about licking her some more. It had been a while since I'd had cream pie. I didn't do it at that point but when dawn broke, I woke first. Mary was on her back still and her legs were open. I gently eased out of bed and got back onto the bed at the foot and between her legs. I moved my face close to her lovely pussy. I could scent our sex and I felt a thrill in my chest. I slowly and softly pushed my tongue into her wet crack, sensing some of our dried juices on the edges. I pushed my tongue in between her lips and tasted our sex from a few hours earlier. Mary groaned as I probed deeper and pressed my lips onto her mound. Fuck, I enjoyed the raw, earthy intimacy of this act. I was easily reminded of my times with Carol and her enjoyment of me having a cream pie. I thought too about Jean pushing me into it after I had ejaculated in her lovely pussy. I knew that my excitement from doing this was much more in my head than any physical arousal. But, that morning, licking my daughter's cunt only hours after I had pushed my jizz into her was a new high for me, one that I'll cherish.

Mary's chest was heaving now, her voluminous tits wobbling erotically. She was bound to be awake but she stayed in her torpor enjoying my cunnilingus. I got her to a climax surprisingly quickly. As she peaked, her hands landed on my head and she ground her mound all over my face. I was painted with our combined juices.

When I eventually left our sex bed, I did so because an idea had dawned on me. I went to dig out my waterproof camera kit, my diver's weight belt and some flippers. My plan was one which would be both exciting to actually do but also provide a photographic record of it and something quite erotic. Once I got all the bits together and checked them, I went to find Mary to share it with her. To my surprise I found her still in bed, reading some printed sheets of paper. I realised immediately what she had found and I coloured up even before she spoke.

"Wow, Dad, this is hot stuff! Where did you get it? Hey, did you write it?"

I decided to be open with my daughter now that we had a very new and intimate aspect to our relationship. "Well, yes, Honey, I wrote it. I did it to put it on a website called Literotica – the name is self explanatory. I did it because – well – because I quite enjoy writing stuff like that and I suppose I wanted to get something out of my system."

My clever daughter homed right in on the kernel of my story. "But Dad, it's about you and Mom, isn't it – and Tom! Fuck, yes, that's it, it's about the time Mom was having her affair. Shit, Dad, you've made it sound like you enjoyed Mom having her affair – like you enjoyed being a cuckold!"

I spluttered as I tried to gather suitable thoughts. Again, I chose to be as open with Mary as she had been with me since she got here. I sat beside her and started to explain. "Well, you see Darling, if you're ready to hear detail like this, when your Mom decided to have some sexual fun with Tom, it seemed to really enliven her sex life with me too. At first I just took it as a phase but when I opened my eyes, I realised the true enormity of it, yet I did nothing to alter things. I thought it would pass and, in any case, I was getting some good sex – albeit some of it was a bit raunchy."

"A bit raunchy!" Mary exclaimed, "Mom was rubbing your nose in it! Literally! Or literotically, I guess!"

I gasped at her graphic description, but I realised she was right. "I'm sorry, Darling. Maybe I was pussy-whipped but that was what I did. In truth – and I suppose I can talk like this to you now – I did enjoy it. I found the humiliation strangely exciting. The sex was amazing. I knew what I was doing. I could tell some of what had gone on beforehand and I still went along with it. There were times when I even shook Tom's hand knowing that he was fucking my wife behind my back, realising he'd be laughing at me. He might even know the sort of things I had done with your mother. He might know a lot of personal stuff about me. Somehow it all had excitement for me. My embarrassment was coupled with a strange arousal and thrilling feelings. I can't explain how or why, it just did."

Mary gently interrupted again. "I've read about stuff like this, Dad. It's not unheard of, you know. I do read stuff on Literotica too as it happens. In fact, I've read a few of this sort of story and I think some of them are true – like yours. So, you're not alone and you're not weird. But fancy Mom getting you to do that stuff. She must've really been getting her rocks off when she teamed up with Tom. I must admit, she does tell me a few of her personal details which I used to say was too much information but, secretly, I loved to hear it. Mostly it was just about her and Tom and how good the sex is, justifying her actions, I guess."

I mused about that mention of 'how good the sex is'. I tried to subtly challenge it by saying "I'm sure it was the thrill of the affair that made it good for her."

Mary quelled that notion but set something else running in her reply. "No Dad, she still crows about it. In fact, she even told me stuff when I was there just a few days back. That's why I didn't ...... well, actually I'd better leave that bit. So, what're you thinking we'll do today, Daddy."

I wasn't going to let her faux pas go. I said "What didn't you do or say or whatever it was. You made it sound very intriguing. What aren't you telling me? Come on, we're close enough for no secrets at all now."

Mary shook her head "No, let's leave it, Dad."

"Come on, Mary, tell me!" I urged.

Mary pulled a face, puffing out her cheeks as she considered what to do. After the pause she said "Okay, but remember, you asked – okay?" I nodded.

Mary continued. "Well, when I rowed with Todd, I went to Mom's, like I've told you already. After a couple of days, during which Mom had boasted about her sex life, Tom tried it on with me!"

I gasped in shock and a disbelief that rapidly evaporated as I recalled the guy's capabilities. Mary continued. "Earlier, Mom and I had got into a conversation after she'd gloated about Tom's cock size. 'He's much bigger than your father' she'd said. I couldn't argue that then but I said that Todd was big. Actually, Todd was nearly my biggest of all my guys. And yes, it was a factor in us getting together. Mom described Tom's size in more detail and then I knew he was bigger than Todd."

Apart from the bizarre image of mother and daughter contesting their menfolk's cock size, I'd rapidly worked out that I was trailing a poor third here.

Mary went on. "So, we left it that Tom was the bigger guy. Next day, and not connected to that conversation, Tom tried it on with me when Mom went to work early. He came into my room when I was still in bed. He was in his dressing gown and I thought he was just bringing me coffee. I was sleeping naked. As I sat up, he said 'No need to pull the sheet up like that, you have a lovely body, leave it on show.' Part of me was indignant – but part of me felt a buzz. You remember I said that I like to be seduced. Well, Tom turned the charm on and it worked. I began to get flattered, aroused and moist. He had sat beside me and he stroked my bare arm. He held my other hand as he charmed and flattered me. The bed sheet slipped, revealing more breast and I didn't pull it back up. He got bolder and teased the sheet lower until my breasts were fully revealed. He gently caressed one breast and then kissed the other. I just let my head fall back onto the pillows and closed my eyes, shutting out the guilt and accepting the thrill. I suppose I doubted that Tom would take it very far. I was wrong, very wrong! The sheet was pulled lower and my pussy was now on view. I felt my thighs being gently opened. He moved his position and I felt kissing around my navel and then down to my pussy. I realised that I had instinctively put my hands on his head. His tongue teased my clitoris and licked through my gash. I was wet for him and becoming hot for him. I lost any remaining qualms. I had decided to let him fuck me. He did. He grabbed my ankles and roughly pulled me down the bed and then he opened his dressing gown. His cock was erect – and I saw for myself that he is bigger than Todd – and thicker. I like big cock and I wanted this one. As I set my eyes on his cock, I opened my thighs and offered my cunt to him, Daddy. I offered my cunt to my mother's husband! He took it – with great gusto, giving me a pounding fuck which got me off three times at least. He climaxed, spurting his stuff on my face and belly as I lay there practically stunned."

"Fuck!" I blurted as she paused. "He's cuckolded me again, the bastard!" But my anguish could not disguise my equally apparent arousal. My cock bulged in the boxers I had put on earlier and within myself I could feel a surging exhilaration. "He fucks my wife and now my daughter!"

Mary reacted in a wonderful way. She lay back, opened her thighs and this time she was offering her cunt to me. I stared at her moist state, the crinkled dark pink flesh glistening with her juices, the scent of our recent sex becoming heavier in the air. I stood and slid out of the boxers. Mary's story-telling was enough foreplay for us both. My cock entered her with joyous ease and I was soon fucking her with little self control. She thrust upwards to meet my oncoming cock. We both climaxed within two minutes and lay there, heaving pants of breath and holding hands to commit to each other.

"Was that it with Tom?" I dared ask.

"No!" Mary imparted with a cruel honesty. "As Tom left my room he said "We don't need your mother to know that you desired me and lured me in, do we!" I shook my head, wrong-footed by his coercive control. That night I heard the loud sex that he had with Mom, perhaps he was spurred on by his conquering of me, the way Mom was by his conquering of her. I even masturbated as I listened to them. I felt envy, not jealousy. I wanted him too. I had enjoyed his cock. It had felt so good in me and the fact that he is my step-father had made it even hotter. Next morning, he appeared again once Mom went off to work. We didn't speak, neither of us feeling the need. I opened myself to him and he fucked me again, this time his cock erupted his juices deep inside me. He left me, violated, bedraggled and hugely contented. That evening Mom boasted about the wonderful sex she'd had the night before, even saying 'You must have heard us, Tom was on fire!' The following morning he turned up once more. This time he led me to his and Mom's bedroom and showed me the damp patch on the bed, saying it was Mom's juices from their morning sex less than an hour earlier. He pushed my face in it, ordering me to sniff up their sex smells. I did as I was told. Then he pulled me onto hands and knees and gave me another amazing and satisfying fuck even though an hour earlier his cock was satisfying Mom. He slapped my ass as he fucked me and I even enjoyed that. I was committed to visiting you already Dad, which was probably just as well. I was worrying that it would be hard to keep it from Mom if I stayed much longer, Tom was so cavalier with it all. And, I didn't want to get hooked on sex with Tom, as good as it is. Being at his beck and call would be too risky. I speculated in my mind that he might try to engineer a threesome with, me, him and Mom! And I wasn't even sure that I would have resisted that notion. But anyway, like you, he made me feel good about my body. He took it, used it and enjoyed it and I enjoyed him using it for his pleasure – but not as much as I enjoy you! Last night was just heavenly. And this morning!"

I smiled at Mary's final remark even though her story had whipped up a maelstrom of emotions in me. It took me a lot of the morning to settle down again. I did that by parking my old but re-wakened experiences and by consoling myself that Mary was here with me and that she and I would share much more sex than she had had with Tom. I felt in competition.

However, I explained my idea for the day to Mary and after breakfast and a few chores, we set off for the lake again. It was another blue skies hot day, which would add to our plans, not least by warming the lake water. Mary was wearing the minimum of clothes again, just a short skirt and a tee shirt. At the lakeside, she was quickly naked, enjoying the feel of the sun and the breeze on her bare skin. There was no need for either of us to be coy now and I was soon naked too.

I got my camera ready and tested it by taking a few pictures of Mary before I put the waterproof case onto it. I put my weight belt on and the flippers, then both of us waded out into the lake. As soon as I was able to submerge, I swam out to a depth that enabled be to lookup at Mary swimming just below the surface but above me. The weights kept me at that depth without naturally rising to the surface. I am quite adept at holding my breath for quite long spells so I knew that I'd get some suitable opportunities for photographing Mary.

I surfaced and Mary and I ran through the plan again. Then I dropped to the depth I had planned. Mary swam just below the surface in a straight line, passing above me. With my camera set to fire continuously whilst I had the button pressed, I captured pictures of Mary underwater, swimming with her arms trailing, but more importantly, her pendulous tits hanging from their own weight, only drawn slightly backwards as Mary moved through the water. As she passed right over me, the lens captured her proud mound too, with alternating thighs framing it in consecutive frames.

After the underwater shots, I got some of Mary cavorting in the water, the curving mid-water dives, the erupting through the surface – all capturing the best of her wet nakedness in the bright sunshine. We met together in a depth where I could just stand with the water lapping under my chin. Mary clung to me as she had the day before. Her hand found my cock again and, of course, I was hard. I groped her tits again, loving the sexy feel of the soft flesh.

Suddenly Mary sprung upward and came down clamping her legs around my torso. She slowly slid lower and, guessing her intent, I held my cock upright. Her cunt found my cock head and it slid over my entire length of cock. I skewered her and she gasped "Some cool water got in too!" she spluttered.

We attempted to 'mate' in the water but the practicalities were too tricky. Even with Mary's arms and legs clinging around me, we struggled to stay above water. In the shallows, Mary could ride me as I stayed on my back but we both decided that we were land animals so we emerged from the lake and lay down in some lush long grass. It was about a foot tall and very soft and comfortable. With Mary on her back now, I mounted her, penetrating her with ease. The joy of this sex was our wet bodies and Mary's size enhanced the fun that the wetness gave us. We slithered together as we fucked. I played with her slippery tits and we kissed passionately. Mary easily reached her first orgasm and her guttural gasp echoed around the valley. She demanded doggy style next and that had added excitement too from us both being wet. I reached under her to grope her swinging tits, pulling the long nipples and squeezing the amazing orbs. Even just smoothing the palm of my hand over her wet back and then underneath on her lovely plump belly felt erotic for both of us.