My BBW Stepfamily

Story Info
Plump stepsister makes love to virgin stepbrother.
1.6k words
4.26
212.5k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NiceGuyInVa
NiceGuyInVa
306 Followers

I was soaping my body in the shower, getting ready for school, when I heard a faint tinkling sound. I peeked out from behind the curtain, and there sat my 260 pound step sister on the toilet relieving herself.

"Hey Bro. Sorry to intrude, but I couldn't hold it back any longer."

I then saw her strain, and heard a plop plop plop. My God, she was pooping right in front of me. For some strange reason, my heart began to beat a little faster, and my 7 inch cock began to get hard. I continued to stare as she bent forward to wipe her ass, then took another wad of toilet paper to wipe her hairy pussy.

She stood and tossed the paper in the toilet with her giant ass staring at me. It was the first time since she moved in with us five years ago that I had seen her nearly nude. She calmly pulled up her huge silk panties and turned to leave.

"Thanks Bro. Mom told me to tell you to hurry up because breakfast is almost ready."

I quickly washed off the lather and tried to get the vision of Carol, 18 year old step-sister out of my mind. I hurriedly dried and dressed and entered the kitchen. My step-mom and Carol had their backs to me, and both were dressed in panties and t-shirt, the nightwear which I had grown accustomed to seeing them wearing.

Diane, my Step-mom had an amazing big sexy body that rivaled Carol's at 5'4", and 280 pounds. I guess I inherited my Dad's love for big beautiful women, even though I was 5'8", and 145 pounds.

I couldn't take my eyes off their soft jiggling panty covered bottoms and was mesmerized by the cracks of their ass, transparent in the sheer satin material. Time was passing quickly, and I had to catch my bus, so I shoved the remaining eggs into my mouth, kissed them both on the cheek and headed out the door.

Carol and I were in the same class, being born only a month apart, but Diane was going to give her a ride to school on the way to work.

It was a long boring day and I stayed after, for Debating practice. When I got home, Carol was already there, and running in her panties and t-shirt on our treadmill. Every inch of her beautiful skin jiggled with each stride she took, and I couldn't take my eyes off the way her magnificent huge breasts jumped up and down under her shirt.

"What gives Sis?"

Between labored breaths, she said "I've been called Fatty and Lard Butt for the last time, and am going to lose weight if it kills me. I'm sick and tired of never having a date, and being the only virgin at school."

"Um, sorry Carol. You don't deserve that honor, because it is saved for me."

Carol turned off the treadmill and stepped down, looking totally surprised.

"You're kidding. I thought you and Susan had gone all the way before you broke up."

"Nah, 'fraid not. I put forth my best effort, but she always had an excuse, or just a flat out, No."

"That's tough Steve. Well I guess both of us should start a club called the Virtuous Virgins or something. I have a feeling that your time is coming before mine though."

"Why is that?"

"Who in their right mind would want to make love to a jiggling fat girl?"

I hesitated, then casually said, "Lots of guys like big women."

"Yeah right. They sure are beating down my door. Name one."

"Well, I am for one. If you weren't my sister, I would love to date you and take you to bed."

"You're kidding right?"

"No Sis. I think you're very sexy."

Carol got a big smile on her face, then became serious, biting her lip in thought.

"Um, you know Steve...we aren't really brother and sister. I mean I love you as if you were my blood brother, but it's almost like, well...like, we're just great friends."

"Yeah, that makes sense. So what are you getting at?"

"Well, I was just thinking; since you seem to find me attractive and I think you're pretty sexy, and we don't really have any alternatives, maybe we could, you know, hug and kiss and stuff."

The thought of holding my voluptuous beautiful step-sister gave me an instant erection, and I tried to appear calm as I said, "I guess hugging and kissing wouldn't hurt anything. Um, you want to go to one of our bedrooms?"

"Let's use my room. You men are just slobs and your place is a wreck."

I swatted her on her sexy ass, and laughed, telling her to lead the way.

I could not take my eyes off her huge hips as they swayed and jiggled all the way up the stairs and to her room. We both entered, then she closed the door as we both stood staring at each other, looking a bit nervous.

"Are you telling me the truth when you say you think my fat body is okay?"

"I think its beautiful Sis. Are you honest when you say that my body is kinda sexy?"

"I speak the truth Bro."

"Well then, I guess the best thing to do is just jump right in by stripping and just getting used to each other's body."

"Sounds like a good plan to me."

Both of us avoided eye contact as we removed all of our clothes, then slowly moved towards each other with open arms. I could only get my arms halfway around her large body as her massive stomach pressed into mine, but her soft flesh felt incredible as I rubbed and massaged her layers of flesh up and down her back.

"Your skin feels so soft and warm Carol. Is it alright if I move lower?"

"Yes, that's fine."

I moved my hands lower to the giant ass I had so admired from the shower and touched the twin globes of her incredible ass. I lightly caressed the crack of her ass and kneaded the soft flesh as if it was soft, delicious dough.

"Carol, I hate to break the mood, but I really need to pee."

"That's perfect! I've always fantasized about holding a guy while he pisses. Come on."

She nearly dragged me down the hall to the bathroom, then stood behind be and took hold of my big dick as I faced the toilet. It felt a little strange, but I was able to release a steady yellow stream that lasted about a minute and a half. Carol held a tight grasp and was totally fascinated as she watched the urine empty into the toilet. After finishing, she shook off the excess like a pro, then we returned to her bedroom.

"That was great Steve. Thanks for indulging me." We locked up in a hug once again and continued to explore each other's body, then I suggested that we kiss.

"I'm willing Steve, but have never done anything except given a peck on the cheek, so I don't know how I will be."

I smiled at her and said "Well practice makes perfect," as I slowly moved my head towards hers and we locked lips in a soft first kiss"

"Well, I guess I didn't do too bad, judging from the growth of your cock...which by the way just happens to be incredibly big and sexy."

"You make it that way Sis," and I kissed her again, deepening it by inserting my tongue to explore her beautiful warm mouth. Our breathing became ragged and both of us broke simultaneously to come up for air.

"God I want you Steve. I have never been this wet in my life."

"And I've never been this hard Sis. Lay down on the bed."

Carol lay back, excited, but a little apprehensive about being entered the first time by such a large member. I slowly massaged her massive breasts and sucked on her nipples as I positioned myself between her thick thighs.

I took my hard rod in my hand and gently ran it up the tender opening of her hairy pussy. Slowly I inched my way in and paused for her to adjust, then entered two more inches causing her to gasp and cry out.

I stopped sucking on her nipples long enough to determine if I should continue, then she answered my question by grabbing my ass cheeks and pulling down, so that I was now completely inserted into her. The feeling was indescribable. Her pussy was so warm and tight, and I slowly backed out and entered her slowly once again. I could not believe that I was actually fucking for the first time...and fucking my step-sister, the most beautiful fat woman on earth.

I began to pump faster as my engorged cock was begging for release, and Carol thrust her hips forward so our young bodies slapped together in perfect harmony.

"Ohhhh God, Steve. I'm going to cum. Faster...Oh yes...yes!!"

Her sexy body thrashed around the bed as her meaty thighs snaked around me nearly crushing my ribs. When she inserted a finger deep into my asshole, I could hold out no longer and I spurted a huge load into her pussy as she drained me while continuing to fuck my ass.

I lay with my dick inside her as she supported all of my 145 pounds as we licked and kissed, cooling down.

Gently I rolled off her and just smiled, feeling the love for my dear sister and what she had just given me.

'That was fabulous Carol. I guess we no longer qualify for the Virtuous Virgins."

"You got that right. I say we meet once a day after school and start a new group called Perfecting Positions."

"I just love the way you think Sis."

NiceGuyInVa
NiceGuyInVa
306 Followers