My Bear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laid down on the ground, his cock standing up like a flag pole right next to my head. I lowered my legs back to the ground, my ass feeling open and used like I had just taken a huge shit.

"Well you're all stretched out now so why don't you have a seat on my cock."

I have no idea what made me do it. I really don't, perhaps if I hadn't been so fucking horned up from all of the fingering and tonguing, or if I wasn't still basking in the afterglow of my orgasm I would never have done it, but as it is I did. I stood up and squatted over his huge fat fuck stick.

Slowly, very slowly I lowered myself down until I felt his spit lubed head pressing against my stretched out hole. Despite all of the fingering that Steve had did my ass was nowhere near open enough for his cock, and for a long moment I thought that it would never go in.

Then all of the sudden something gave way and I felt it pop in. I screamed, my whole body shook, all of the pleasure that I had felt from the fingers was gone and was replaced by pure torturing pain. It felt as though my ass had been split in two and his cock was slowly tearing apart my ass.

"Breath kid, don't forget to breath."

I took three rocky breaths and felt the pain abating a little bit. Steve put his hands on my hips and held me in place, helping to support my weight so that I didn't slip and impale myself on his cock before I was ready.

"Just keep breath and take more when you are ready. It's big so take your time."

After what seemed like ages I felt the pain going and taking one more deep breath I settled down a little bit more taking a few inches into my ass and the pain came rushing back, but not as bad this time. I felt a little bit less like my body was going to split in two and some where underneath the waves of pain was a little bit of pleasure. Again I started to breath, waiting for my ass to adjust to its new occupant. When it had I took a little bit more of his cock, and then a little bit more till the whole thing was nestled deep within my ass.

For a long time I just sat there, my legs spread wide, my chest heaving and my eyes closed with Steve's massive cock embedded in my ass and his pubes tickling my crack. Steve smiled at me, looking up and down my body as sweat poured down my body and my cock throbbed, oozing precum onto his chest.

"When you are ready try to push yourself back up and then slide back down. "

"So fuck myself on your cock," I said my voice soft and shaky in an attempt at humor.

"Yeah."

I felt him pulling me up by my hips, his cock retreating from my ass. He lifted me until only the head remained in my ass, letting me rest there for a moment before he began to push me back down at the same slow and gentle pace. For the first few times it still hurt like a mother fucker, fire flowing through my body, but slowly the pain began to give way and waves of pleasure began to crash against my brain with each fall back down his cock. Soon I was riding it up and down up and down, using my knees to life me up and down as he thrust his hips up into my hole.

Low groans escaped his lips and I bounced myself on his cock. Looking down at his, his hairy chest heaving, his head tossed back and his arms controlling my bouncing I realized that this must be how my girlfriend had seen me when we fucked. Just the thought of my being in the same position as Amanda had been made a big drop of precum plop from my cock into Steve's stomach hair.

I was a woman in that moment, I was getting fucked in my pussy by a huge cock.

Without warning Steve pulled me all the way down his cock and then knocked me backwards so that I lay on my back not and he was on top of me with my legs spread out to the sides wider than I had ever thought they would. I really was a woman, my legs were spread wide like own and a massive cock was embedded deep within in my cunt.

Steve began to fuck me harder and harder and the air was soon filled with soft whimpering moans which at first I didn't realize were coming from me. His cock banged against my prostate sending pulses of joy through my body and his hairy chest scrapped against mine as he shifted back and forth. Then he did something that I had never expected him to do. He kissed me.

His tongue probed deep into my mouth the taste of my ass still lingering on his lips. I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his back holding him close to me while he continued to pound my ass to pieces.

When he broke away from the kiss he said in a soft whisper in my ear, "When I pull out stand up. I'm gonna fuck you silly."

Then suddenly his cock was gone, he had pulled it from my ass and I was left alone with an empty gaping hole where I longed for his cock to be. Steve stood up, and offered me his hand to pull me from the ground. When I was standing he pulled me close into my arms and backed me into a tree.

The bark was rough against my skin, but that little bit of pain was worth it for what was about to happen. Steve grabbed my right leg and lifted it up as high as he could get it exposing my hole to him again. This time his cock slipped in easily and without protest, after just a second his cock was ball deep in my ass. Then he grabbed my other leg and lifted it up too so that both of my legs were wrapped around his waist and I was holding onto his shoulder for dear life.

He pulled me away from the tree, leaning back to that I was held up in his arms with his cock stuffed deep in my ass. His hands held firmly to my ass and began to bounce me up and down on his cock each time slamming it back into me gravity forcing it up into me. I was screaming again, long wailing screams that shook through my entire body and exploded out of my mouth.

That seemed to encourage Steve even more because he began to buck me higher and higher each time till I was afraid that his cock would slip from my ass or that I would fall to the ground. I hadn't noticed that he was walking around while he was fucking me and that now my back was to a tree stump which had been cut off at just about waist height. So it was quite a surprise when I felt my ass brush against the wood as he sat me down and pulled out.

No sooner had I settled onto the stump than he slid me off of it again and turned me around so that my back was pressed into his chest and his cock was again working its way into my hole. With one hand resting on my chest and the other stroking my still dripping cock he began to slam into my ass harder than he had yet. I could tell that he was getting close, it wouldn't be long now.

Then all of a sudden I felt his cock swell inside of my ass, his nuts tighten up and the ribbons of cum rocketing into my hole. He seemed to cum for hours, filling me up so much that I thought it would start to come out my mouth. That sent me over the edge too, and I began to launch my second load all over the sand in front of me.

When we had both stopped cuming he turned my head to his and kissed me with his now softening penis sill stuffed up my ass. Then he pulled out and let his cum ooze from my hole as he backed away.

Slowly he got dressed, and looked back at me. "I'll be here tomorrow, and I understand if that was a lot for you and if you don't come back again I won't be offended or anything."

With that he left. I stood for a long time looking down the trail after him with his cum dripping steadily from my battered ass hole. Then seeing that it was getting late I jumped in the lake real quick to wash the cum and sweat from my body and got dressed.

When I got back my father had long sense finished with the fish and was now cooking them. We sat together that evening and talked about nothing and then went to bed. I did end up going back the next day and every day until we left. Steve had me taking his cock with just some spit by the time that my last day came around, and then we left.

I never saw Steve again, nor do I really intend to. I have never been with another guy sense and it's been nearly four years, but I do have a big thick dildo in my closet and every night when I jack off before bed I stuff it up my hole and ride it thinking of Steve and the beach and how I learned to ride a big man cock.

12