My Beautiful Blonde Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I already knew, but wasn't going to say so.

'Does that mean you are mine for the next 9 days and nights Chantal?' I questioned.

She immediately dropped her head again, gathered my balls one by one into her mouth, then my hardening prick, and nodded her assent, yes!

Her ash blonde hair was swaying about my cock and balls, what a feeling; I came into her mouth before I knew what had happened.

The next 9 days and nights were blissful heaven; her silly husband would call every evening not knowing I was fucking his wife's brains out day and night! As she was fucking mine out too!

One night she was squealing away when he called, I had my prick right up her ass, face down, her wrists tied to the bed head, I quickly untied one arm, picked up the phone and gave it to her to try and talk!

He asked if something was wrong, she gasped that she had just trapped her finger in the door, moaning at the same time, and slammed the phone down on him while I finished.

It rang again, we ignored it.

The following morning he called again, saying he wasn't happy that she had put the phone down on him.

Before he could say anything else, she yelled down the phone at him.

'Fuck off you cunt!' Then slammed it down again.

'My God' she said to me, 'I have never sworn like that in my life!'

I never stopped laughing for ages.

He didn't call for 3 days after that, and was very contrite when he did.

We made love all over the house, and once in the garden in the middle of the night while it was raining, you should see the marks across the lawn the next morning, where I had driven her around on her knees, fantastic fucking and love making.

She eventually told him about me, she couldn't keep it a secret any longer.

I was asked over for a chat?

It was me, or he was on his bike, she told him, the choice was his, leave or stay, but his life was changing in a big, big way.

He decided to stay, but I, nor Chaney, never allowed him near her again.

I moved in, took his place in the house, and his wife,

Chaney is my woman now I told him privately; you go to work, earn the money, and keep us all okay?

He didn't like it one bit, but his wimp demeanour meant his options were nil!

A month or two later, one day I was at home, and Chaney was out shopping, so I had him in the garden working, he came into the house, and I could tell he wasn't happy about something, as if that mattered!

He got brave, had a moan about me, and said. 'It's time you left.'

'What!' I yelled at him, 'you snivelling little shit fuck, you horrible fucking wimp, come here!' I grabbed him by the scruff of his neck, and dragged him upstairs, was he in for a shock, and the humiliation of his life.

I threw him into his bedroom went and got my cuffs, came back, forced him down onto his single bed, put them on, he tried to struggle free, but it was no contest!

I turned him onto his back, pulled his pants down, leered at his little dick, laughed at him, then took hold of his little thing, and started wanking him, I reminded him of how beautiful 'my wife' was, what a great fuck she was 'can you remember?' he squirmed, as I pulled at his long unused tiny weapon! But he got hard bless him.

I rolled his little man between my palms, and made him come, he whimpered to me to, please let him go.

I said, 'No chance, you wimp tit, you've fucked me off one too many times!'

With that, I twisted him over onto his stomach and stuck my middle finger up his ass, my other hand in the middle of his back holding him down, wiggled it about, he actually moaned the little twat!

And fuck me if I didn't get a hard on, I sniggered to myself, what a little power can do to a man I thought! No point in wasting I said to myself, so I went to the bathroom and got the baby oil, climbed on the bed, and jammed my dick into his ass, I fucked him good and proper, he came again as I reached under him and twiddled his pencil dick, a teaspoonful!

That was the last of any protestations; but to be honest, I regretted doing it really, because Im not that way inclined at all.

He has been very quiet with me since, Chaney never knew of it of course. He knew better than to mention it, or reprisals would have been more than very severe for him.

He has also been nice to me, Im sure he actually liked it, so I decided I would send him out for weekends to people I know, see if he likes that!

I called a mate of mine who is as bent as bent can be, owns a gay bar, but he's a real good lad, he's black too, as most of my mates are.

I told Jonjo that I had a little white bloke who seems to like having a hot black prick up his ass, would you like me to send him over?

First time is for free, I told him, but after that its time to talk coin!

'Wow.' He said. 'Yea send him tonight,'

''No,' I replied. 'You send a car for him at 7:00; I'll have him ready with an overnight bag okay?'

'You got it.' Jonjo sang down the phone.

I told dickhead he was going away for the night, and possibly for the whole weekend, so to pack his things, and his toiletries, he looked at me apprehensively, and asked me what was it?

'It's nothing for you to worry about.' I told him, 'you'll have the time of your life, and if you don't, I'll be asking you very closely, why!'

He turned away from me, so I kicked him up the ass, that got his attention, he shot off to get ready, Chantal came home, I told her he was going away for the weekend, she asked me where, and why?

So I just said. 'Its okay babe, he'll be out of the way, that's all that matters hey?'

When the car came, he never said a word, just got in and left, I called Jonjo and said he was on his way. 'Will you film it for me Jonjo please,' I asked him.'

'Okay.' Was his reply.

He called me at lunch time the following day, and told me I had produced a real winner for him, the man had been reluctant at first, but surrendered his ass and body after a while of Jonjo's ministrations, and a couple of drinks.

It was on film, he had been fucked, several times by 4 different men, all black, and he had willingly sucked them all off too!

He was in my pocket now if I ever needed any ammo.

Jonjo took him away from us eventually, he lives a life he has learned to love, a black gay mans toy.

So now it's just me and my beautiful blonde, who loves and worships me totally, and on the quiet, I make about 500 to a grand a week from a happy dickhead, although neither he nor Chantal knows, and really, who cares?

12