My Beautiful Brother David

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers

I feel funny writing this - But I had NEVER seen a boy naked before - and I didn't really know what to expect. I couldn't help it, I let my eyes look at David's penis, it was hanging down and I was shocked at how long it seemed. Please don't think I'm weird, but, I couldn't help it. He was right there in front of me, I couldn't help it.

I looked back up to David's eyes, and he looked so scared, but he didn't move.

I looked down at his penis again, and I was shocked to see that it was bigger than it was just a few seconds before.

Oh fuck, it was growing, getting harder. I was totally amazed, and when I looked up at his eyes, and I could tell he was still entirely fixated on my flat chest.

I just stood there with my heart racing.

I looked back down, and David penis was moving and growing. Seeing this was so scary, but I couldn't take my eyes away. I watched - I was mesmerized as it enlarged, and in almost no time it was pointing up, straight at me.

Oh my God, it looked huge.

It seemed like it was throbbing, matching my heartbeat - I felt dizzy when I saw this, and I was so scared I thought I might pass out.

I nervously pressed my cupped hand a little tighter against my freshly shaven vagina, I could feel the smoothness against the palm of my hand.

Then, I slowly moved my hands from between my legs, so now David could see all of me, totally naked standing before him.

David was now staring at me in such a haunted way, I just stood there and let him look at me.

I felt so vulnerable and scared, but at the same time, I was mesmerized by his erection. Right at that moment, all I could think was that my beautiful brother told me I was pretty, and it made me feel so scared.

I was frozen there in front of him, my hands at my side, and I all I could do was focus on his throbbing erection.

I had just stared at myself, at my tiny body in the full length mirror in my bedroom. So I knew exactly what my brother was seeing, my tiny little breasts, and I didn't have any pubic hair so he could see the top edge of my vagina, I thought I looked like I was a 12 year old again.

He didn't move and I didn't move.

Oh my God, I was absolutely hypnotized by my brother's beautiful erection, pointing up at me

Suddenly - from downstairs - I heard the front door open, we both realized at the same time that Mom was home.

David didn't move, he just looked at me, confused and lost.

Mom yelled, "Hey kids... anyone home?"

We were both suddenly jolted out of our frozen trance and very aware of what was happening. I looked down at myself and saw my topless chest and my very erect nipples. I threw my hands over my tiny breasts to hide them. I felt so ashamed and tears began to well up in my eyes.

I looked up at David and whispered, "I'm sorry."

Then I ran back the few steps into my room and closed the door. A few seconds later I heard David close his bedroom door too.

I stood there, at my bedroom door, looking at my naked body in that full-length mirror. I looked so scared, there was a kind of monumental emotion in my eyes.

What was even more overwhelming was the view of myself, especially my breasts. This might sound crazy, but - right then - I saw myself as pretty. I don't really know if I had ever seen myself this way. I was shocked at how this made me feel, my breasts, even though they were small, seemed perfect and beautiful. My nipples were hard and erect, and the image was utterly lovely.

I looked down to see my shaved vagina, and instead of seeming embarrassing, it looked smooth and beautiful.

I was suddenly seeing myself as pretty, and it was something I had NEVER experienced before, and - oh God, it felt so good. Something had happened, and huge weight had lifted from my heart.

Then I heard my Mom coming up the stairs.

I jumped into bed and covered myself with my blanket.

She announced, "Hello, I'm home! David, are you up yet? I saw your car in the driveway."

Then I heard David's voice, "Hi Mom, I got in this morning, I drove all night."

I could tell David was back in the hall, and he and Mom talked and it was easy for me to listen.

"You drove all night?"

"Yeah. It was nice, there was no traffic, and I was excited to get back home."

"Are you tired?"

"I feel pretty good, I got home and took a shower, I was about to lay down in my old bed when I heard you come upstairs."

"Is Lisa up yet."

"No, her door has been closed, and I didn't want to wake her."

Then I heard a small knock on my door.

Mom said, "Lisa Honey, are you awake?"

I faked a sleepy tone, "Hmmm, I just woke up, what is it?"

"Can I come in?"

I pulled my blanket snug up to my chin and said, "Sure, c'mon in."

The door opened and Mom said, "Look who came home!" And there stood Mom and David was right behind her. He had on shorts and a t-shirt.

He looked a little bit frightened and said, "Hi there Little-Lisa-Baby."

I looked up, "D-David? Y-you are home early!"

"I should have called you, but I drove all last night and got home a just a little while ago."

"Really?"

"I wanted to be quiet when I got in the house, it seemed too early to wake you."

"I - I think I may have had my headphones on for a little while this morning. I was listening to music. I wouldn't have heard you anyway."

It was weird, we were basically explaining to each other what had happened, right there in front of Mom.

"Oh - because I got in and the first thing I did was take a shower, I was - I was worried I might wake you - so I called out your name, a few times, but you didn't answer, it must be because you had your headphones on. I didn't know you were home. I thought I was all alone."

"Oh? I didn't hear anything - I thought I was all alone in the house too."

Then Mom said, "Listen up you two, I have to leave again."

"What is it?" David asked.

"I got a call that they need help at the hospital I used to work at, they have a staffing crunch, and they are desperate. So, I am going to drive over there, work the afternoon shift, and then sleep at my friends house - and work two more shifts. So I won't be home for 3 days."

David said, "I'll be here for my full spring break, almost two weeks."

"Good, I want to see you see you then, we can catch up."

My brother asked, "Can I do anything?"

"David, your'e and angel. Please make me some tea while I pack up, and then I have to run."

And then Mom was gone from my doorway. David and I looked at each other, and I could tell he was really embarrassed.

I whispered almost silently, "I am so sorry..."

He looked worried and sad, and then he went downstairs.

I lay there under the covers, awash in emotion.

That moment in the hall really surprised me, the shock of seeing David naked, Oh God, my heart was still pounding.

My mind was spinning with the vivid image of my beautiful brother standing there, looking at me, at my tiny breasts, and at the same time watching him get hard like that. Did it happen fast, or slow? Were we in the hall a few seconds, or a few minutes?

Why didn't I cover myself up? Why didn't I run away?

Why did David let me see him? I mean, I watched his penis get all hard and stiff. He was looking at me - at my little tiny breasts, and - oh God - it made him get an erection. Why? What happened?

My mind was filled with the image of his naked body, and as I thought of it, the more frightened I got.

My mind was spinning - Oh Fuck - I made my brother get an erection - I watched it happen! And - It was ME, really and truly - he thought I was pretty - he was seeing ME, and - and...

I don't know why, but even though I was scared, I really wanted that moment to last longer - I didn't want it to end. I truly wanted him to stare at me. I felt beautiful.

It seemed like just a few minutes went by, and Mom was at my open door again, but now with a suitcase.

She said, "Lisa - I gotta go, please take care of your big brother. I'll be home in three days."

"Bye-bye" I whispered.

"G'bye - I love you."

"I love you too Mom..."

And she was gone. I heard her downstairs, and I heard David walk out to the car with her. I heard Mom's car start up, and then I could tell it was backing out of the driveway - then it was gone.

There was a moment of silence, and I knew that Mom was off and on her way.

Suddenly, I just started sobbing.

What had happened? Was I going crazy? I was embarrassed in a way that was just devastating. My head was all mixed up with too many thoughts - it felt overwhelming. Seeing David, my big brother, naked and watching him get so turned on by seeing my body really frightened me. He seemed so scared, and - at the same time I watched him get hard - and it looked HUGE.

I was soaking my pillow with tears. I didn't know why this was happening. As I lay there, lost in my sobbing, I heard a tiny tapping on my door.

I looked up and saw David standing in the hall. He looked serious and very concerned. I felt so ashamed that he was seeing me like this, crying and emotional.

He cautiously asked, "Can I come in?"

I didn't answer.

I must have looked totally pathetic, with my face all wet from crying. I rolled onto my back and pulled the blanket up tight around my chin because I was completely naked under the covers and I was so embarrassed and upset.

It took a long time for me to calm myself down enough to whisper, "Okay, come in."

He came in and sat down on my bed, way down by my feet.

I said, "I'm sorry I'm crying like this."

"No, don't apologize, it's okay, I think I understand."

I just looked at him, and continued to cry.

David whispered, "Lisa, I'm so sorry that I startled you in the hall, I really thought I was alone in the house."

I looked David into eyes and saw that he genuinely worried and upset too, just like me. I couldn't speak, I somehow had all of his attention, but was unable to find any words.

I finally said, "It scared me."

"I know, it scared me too, I'm sorry."

"David, I was - I am upset, but not because I thought I was alone, but - because - because..."

"It's okay, you can tell me."

"Because - well, I have never seen..." and I trailed off.

"Lisa, don't worry. Nothing you say will upset me."

"It scared me too, because I have never seen you - or any boy - naked before."

David spoke cautiously and slow, "I was scared too, at my own reaction... I know you saw me, that I was - well - that I was..."

He trailed off, unable to finish. I knew he was trying to tell me about how he got hard in front of me. I could see how upset he was, and it broke my hear to see him so worried.

David continued, "I am so sorry that you saw that."

"I didn't understand what was happening, it was scary," I whimpered, and my voice sounded shaky.

I stared at David who sat very still. What in the world must he be thinking?

He slid just a little closer to me, and it made me tingle. I was still crying, but right then, my face felt very warm and I think I even stated to tremble a little. I was so nervous that I thought I was going to pass out

Finally, David started to speak to me - very softly, almost in a whisper.

"Lisa, I wasn't prepared to see you - to see something so perfect and beautiful."

Suddenly, my heart was pounding, "W-what?"

"You looked - you ARE - so beautiful, seeing you, I'm sorry - it was just TOO much for me..."

"David?"

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't say any of this..."

"NO!" I blurted out. "I mean, it's okay - I don't mind."

The eagerness in my voice was obvious, and I know it surprised David.

"Should I stop talking?"

"Oh David, no, it's okay - I mean - please - it's okay if you want to say something.."

It was an odd moment, and right then I realized I had stopped crying. And I was looking so intensely at my beautiful brother, and I was so eager to hear his soft gentle voice.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, it helps me - it has ALWAYS helped me to listen to you. Really, I've really missed you since you've been away at college. I miss listening to you."

"Well, remember, two nights ago, you called me, and you were all upset and crying."

"Y-yes, I remember."

That was when I told him I had lost my virginity when I was passed out in a dark room.

And then David just sat there, and he looked so worried. I was confused. I wanted to let him know how much I love him, how he was the only person in the world who had ever truly helped me, but I just didn't know what to say.

Then he got up, and moved so he was sitting right next to me on the bed. I was still hiding under the covers, and he moved in close and he looked down at me as I lay there on my back, looking up at him.

He nervously whispered, "Lisa, can I - is it okay - can I hold your hand?"

Oh my god, I just melt when David gets like this, he is SO caring and kind. I just love him when he acts so tender. I carefully slid one hand out from under the covers. I held the blanket to my chin with the others.

He gently took my little hand in his. I was shocked at how warm and soft his hand felt.

It was so gentle I thought I might cry.

David said, "Lisa, I need to say this, and I wish I had said it before - on the phone."

"You can tell me."

"I know how sensitive and vulnerable you are, and that's what I love about you. Really, if you get sad sometimes, and I know you do, please understand that it's okay. You are just more able to feel emotions than other people, and I deeply love you for that."

And then he squeezed my hand.

"That night, on the phone. I wanted to help you so badly."

"I know..."

"When I heard you say that - the boy who - who did it - when you told me that he said those mean things about your - your beautiful breasts, I cried..."

"What? You did?"

"Yes, I couldn't help it. Little-Lisa-Baby, please listen to me. You are so beautiful, and...

"What?"

"I've missed you SO much since I've been away at school."

"Really?"

David took a deep breath, and then he said, "And just before Mom got home - in the hall - when I saw you..."

"Tell me..."

"W-when I saw you in the hall - I was - I was..."

"Tell me..."

"Seeing you, like I did - without your shirt, it was - so..."

"Tell me, pleeeease!"

"Little-Lisa-Baby, I didn't know that God was capable of creating someone so glorious and so perfect and so exquisite."

When he said that, my heart just melted.

"Oh David..."

"You are so beautiful, and seeing you - and - your - your delicate breasts - You looked so magical."

I put his hand to my lips, and kissed it, and I kind of stammered, "Thank you, oh my god, you can't know how GOOD that makes me feel - it helps me - really, it helps me - SO much!"

And David looked right in my eyes and whispered, "Lisa, thank you for not hiding anything from me, I am so glad you let me - that you let me see you."

I whispered, "I could tell you were looking at my breasts."

Then, I kissed his big smooth hand again. I was so happy, and so grateful.

And we sat there in silence for a long time, and I was content and at peace. I could feel him squeeze my hand.

After a few minutes I said, "What happened in the hall, it felt like a dream, like time had stopped."

He seemed lost and sort of haunted.

I asked, "Are you okay?

David sounded so lost as he told me, "I'm not sure, I just feel like maybe I told you too much."
 "No, I loved hearing it."

He whispered in a quiet shaky voice, "I feel like I'm - all obsessed - with your breasts, by how small they are."

I whispered, "I can make them smaller."

"What?

"I said, I can make them smaller."

And he suddenly looked directly at me with a sort of crazed expression. I had never seen him so intense.

He stammered, "W-what do you mean?"

"Really - I can - I can make them almost disappear."

"I don't understand."

"All I need to do it put my arms above my head and stretch out, when I am laying on my back."

He gasped, "R-really."

"It's true, I put my arms like this."

And I let go of his hand and pulled the blanket snug up to my neck, and than reached both arms up and over my head, toward the headboard of the bed.

I smiled nervously at him, and he smiled back at me in this warm way that just melted my heart.

I said, "Now, with my arms like this - they are pretty much gone."

He was suddenly focused entirely on the blanket, right where my breasts were. And he was breathing louder.

"Lisa, Oh God..." he whimpered.

I couldn't believe I was doing this, but I could tell he was totally enthralled in a crazy kind of way, and I was getting him all aroused. It made me feel so excited and pretty.

"Lisa, this is - this is so beautiful."

He moved in even closer to me, and sort of squirmed in the way he was sitting. He was looking right at my chest, the thin blanket seemed totally flat and smooth, but my nipples were easy to see under the thin fabric. I let him stare - I truly wanted him to enjoy this moment.

Oh God, I felt beautiful.

Without moving his eyes from my chest, he began to gasp, little short breaths.

"Are you okay?"

"Lisa - Oh God, this is too much - I'm sorry - this is too intense for me."

"Are you upset?"

"NO! Oh god, no - I'm not upset - I feel - I don't know..."

He squirmed in a frantic sort of way, and at the same time, he looked so overly emotional. I couldn't believe it, and it made me feel so beautiful.

And then, in a sort of anxious panic, David took his shirt off. At that moment, all he was wearing was his shorts.

He looked at me and cautiously asked, "Can you - just stay still - Just like you are - Please?"

He sounded nervous and excited.

I wasn't sure what was happening, but I quietly replied, "Okay..."
 I watched as he put his hand on the blanket, down near my legs, next to where he was sitting.

And then I felt the tinniest movement of the blanket and sheets, and I realized he was gently pulling them down. I felt the blanket slide off my chin, and slowly move down to my neck.

My instinct was to tell him to stop, but I didn't do anything, I just stayed still, with my arms up above my head on the bed.

I watched my brother's beautiful eyes - they were wide with anticipation.

I felt the blanket as it slowly slid along my body, the movement of the sheet was tickling my hard nipples, and it was sending these joyous electric tingles throughout my body. When the blanket had moved down to my shoulders, my brother began pulling even slower.

All I could do was stay still, and let him do what he needed to do.

It might have taken over a minute for David to pull the blankets down so the bare skin of the top of my chest was slowly getting revealed.

I looked down at myself and even though I'm really flat, I could see that the slight plump pale skin of the tops of my tiny breasts were now uncovered for my brother to see.

I felt the blankets stop their movement and my brother softly whispered, "Lisa, please just stay still - please."

I didn't say anything I just stretched my arms as far as I possibly could, trying to make my breasts look even smaller, I think I may have even squealed a little from trying so hard.

Then I felt the blankets slowly moving, and I was focused on my brother's eyes as he uncovered my chest, I could feel the cool air of the room on my nipples as I watched his expression change to a sort of desperate longing.

He pulled the blanket down to about my belly button and stopped.

He excitedly whispered, "Oh my God, Lisa - You are so beautiful."

And then he looked at me, in my eyes. I was smiling - I was so joyous. I loved seeing him so excited, so I stretched my arms even farther over my head, and this made my chest appear totally flat, with my hard nipples pointing upwards.

Immediately, David gasped, "Oh - Oh god..."

I couldn't believe I was really doing this, letting my brother look at my bare chest. Oh God, I felt so beautiful. I absolutely LOVED letting David see me like this. With my arms stretched like this, my breasts are almost perfectly flat and my nipples were SO hard. It was so exciting and I could feel myself getting all wet under the covers.

addieQ
addieQ
1,732 Followers