My Beautiful Husband

Story Info
Wife sharing.
2.7k words
3.96
119.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ornumku
ornumku
6 Followers

Greg, my second husband, is 45, the best friend I've ever had, and a hard working, attentive, devoted lover and good provider. Unlike my first husband, who was jealous and possessive, Greg is laid back and fully trusting. More so, perhaps because he waited until he was 37 and traveled and experienced when we married, he knew what women liked and needed, and not only in bed. I love doing things with him, especially snuggling up and talking. My name is Julie, I'm 36 and, to be honest, I've been with men who fucked me harder and better than my husband, and some of them were much better endowed, which I loved, but no man ever made love to me more beautifully and thoroughly than my husband. His hands, his tongue, his words, knowing what and how to touch, everything combined to so often leave my crying joyfully after making love.

As said, Greg knows about women. He especially knows me. He knew almost from the start that his cock and my pussy were not a great fit so within months of getting married he gave me a large vibrator, which he skillfully used to see me to fantastic orgasms. I still loved to have him in me, especially to feel him cum. His pleasure gave me pleasure. And I especially loved sucking his cock, and not only because it was the perfect size for sucking. Unlike some of the larger cocks I've had in my mouth, I could suck his forever without my jaw getting tired and aching. We often got in the sixty-nine position and he would buzz and vibrate me to multiple orgasms while sucked and licked him to his, and then swallowed every last drop of his sweet tasting semen.

One night about three years into our marriage, soon after an especially orgasmic suck/vibrator sixty-nine session, and he had an especially hard orgasm, I snuggled up in his arms and asked what made him so excited. That's when I realized how so fully he understood me. He said that while he loved watching my vibrator slide in and out of me, and to see that it was a perfect fit and what it did for me, it had become a might too comfortable for me. Then he reached under his pillow to retrieve a huge, warm dark brown, so very lifelike latex dildo. I had some large cocks in my life and had quite enjoyed them but that dildo was nothing like I had experienced. It was 14 inches long and better than 3 inches across. Across, not around!

Then he spread my legs wide and moved to sit on his heels between them.

"Omigod! That thing will break my ass!" I gasped.

"Not when used properly," he smiled. "Now that you are nicely loosened up it's time for you to be stretched and filled to the very max."

He put the huge bulbous head to my pussy, moved it up and down to get it wet and slippery. I waited with bated breath, half afraid and half begging for it. Then he eased it between my cunt lips and applied pressure, only my opening resisted. He pushed harder, enough to force only the head into me and I gasped. There was no way to describe the thrill that thickness sent coursing through me. Though I had some truly great sex never in my entire life had I felt such an intense, whole being sexual thrill. I let out a moan that started in my pussy and raced upward through me to explode in a grunt/groan/gasp/gurgle, a truly cunty sound I had never heard come from me no matter how good the sex was. He eased it in another inch, then another, and another until it bottomed out at 9 inches. I bit my lower lip, through my head from side to side, dug my fingers into the mattress, spread my legs as wide and held them as high as I could, and all the while emitted one cunty moan after another. Greg fucked me with slow, even strokes, withdrawing it to the head then easing it all the way back in, and as he did my ass moved forward to greet each new stroke. My eyes rolled up into my head, I drooled all over my chin. The pleasure was total. There was nothing else in the world for me except that consuming pleasure -- no home, no husband, no family -- no nothing else, only pleasure. I didn't even realize that his tempo and thrust had steadily increased, or that I was pumping my ass furiously to fuck it as fast and hard as I could. Then there was a brilliant flash of white light. I screamed and all went black.

I had no idea for how long I was in that black but when I returned to presence Greg lie at my side, his head resting on his hand, smiling at me. The dildo lie across my right thigh and I became aware of a pulsating sensation like a series of rapid spasms in my cunt, almost as if it was chewing gum. I reached down to touch it. It was swollen and sore, dripping wet and wide open. I threw my arms around him, pressed my face against his hairy chest and cried.

"Omigod! Omigod!! Oh Honey..." I gasped.

He held me for a long time, then asked, "Are you sore?" I moved my head up and down against him. "The good kind of sore?"

"The best," I sighed, "The very best."

We still had our regular and quite satisfying sex routine -- quickie fucks in the kitchen and elsewhere, blowjobs in store parking lots, sixty-nine sessions with the vibrator and, when the mood was just right, about once every three weeks, a monster fuck with the dildo, often in the sixty-nine position, with me on top sucking him as he brought me to orgasms, never less than two. About a year after introducing me to the huge dildo he introduced me to the power, thrill and benefits of sharing and discussing our fantasies as a way of further enhancing our sex life. One night while snuggled up on the sofa and staring into our fireplace he handed me a wooden box and a pad of light green paper. I was to write down my favorite fantasy and put it in in the box. He would do the same on blue paper. Then, come Saturday night, I would read my fantasy to him, and he would read his to me.

My fantasies always just came to me. They included being raped, gangbanged, uninhibited romps with different guys that turned me on, group gropes, even having a go with a woman just to try it. So there I sat at my desk trying to decide which of my many fantasies to write about. More so, wondering which would turn Greg on the most. That's when a summer intern came by with my mail. He was barely twenty, six foot something and lean, polite and respectful and somewhat shy, about to start his junior year at our university, there on a track and field scholarship, and very black. He smiled warmly and, as he turned to leave, I noticed the rather nice bulge in his tan Dockers. Oh Lordy, did that put a nice quiver in my pee-pee. So I wrote about my fantasy of properly and thoroughly introducing that innocent looking kid to sex.

We went out for dinner on Saturday night, to our favorite Mexican restaurant, where I had three quite large margaritas. That left me tipsy and quite loose for the drive home. While I went to change into something more comfortable, me naked under a robe, Greg made a whole pitcher of margarita. I returned to our living room, lit just so with sensuous music playing, Greg had stripped to his boxers and was waiting on the sofa with fantasy box in hand. I read mine first, which we both thoroughly enjoyed.

Then it was his turn. I wondered what he would write about but then he had so many different sexual experiences that I wondered what there was left for him to fantasize about. My fantasies were just that, fantasies, nothing I actually did. I had my fair share of sexual partners but, even so, all we ever did was one-on-one sucking and fucking. That was not so for him, definitely not so. He unfolded the piece of blue paper then read, "My precious lover and great friend... I knew when I gave you your huge dildo that it would take you to places you'd never even dreamed existed, and that that would please me to no end. And it has been just that for both of us ever since. Feeling the intensity of the orgasms you have from having that dildo buried so deep within in you fills me with satisfaction. But giving it to you and using it to so very much pleases you is not the whole story, and it wasn't by accident that I selected a dark brown one. I will tell you now that when you spread your legs and placed your delicious cunt only inches from my face so I could lick and probe you with the vibrator I imagined that I watched a real cock going in and out of you. In my mind there I was only inches away and watching another man fuck my wife's cunt, secretly hoping the cum he shot deep into you would dribble out and drop onto my face. That fantasy, along with your loving mouth and talented tongue, took me to tremendous orgasms each and every time. Then I began to fantasize about you fucking a black man, with me there up close to see his huge, black cock stretch and fill you to the very max, all while you screamed and moaned with pure pleasure. Now you know, and I hope hearing this makes you as excited as it has for me writing it."

"Omigod, we both had pretty much the same fantasy!" I swooned as I threw myself in his arms. We kissed hungrily, then we fucked, both coming in a little over a minute.

We went to our bed where Greg sat on his heels between my legs and worked the huge dildo in and out of my desperately wanting cunt, and as he did he talked about how excited he was watching a black man fuck me with his huge cock. He took his time, working it perfectly, taking me higher and higher and higher until, finally, I had to climax or die.

We shared other fantasies though our favorite was the black man fucking me while he watched scenario. That one always did it for us and, since it was only fantasy, it was always and only a fun way to really rev us up.

Then, 14 months ago, owing to the stress of his tremendous workload and a down economy, Greg suffered a major heart attack. He has since recovered enough to lead a reasonably normal and active life but, because almost 1/3 of his heart muscle died, he must take a heavy dose of different pills to make the most of what he has left, and that medicine leaves him unable to have erections. We still had our vibrator and dildo and though my blowjobs feel good he gradually became less and less interested in sex. He ate and vibrated and/or dildo-ed me whenever I wanted but his heart was no longer into it.

Tonight, Friday, I came home from work to tell him about another intern we hired for the summer. He too was young, athletic and coal black. More so, he was flirtatious with me from day one. He grew just a bit bolder as he saw that I enjoyed his attention, to the point that he asked if I would meet him in the park where he jogged every Saturday morning.

"Do you want to?" Greg asked, more perky than he had been in too long.

"I'd like to see him in shorts, see what kind of package he's carrying," I answered coyly, as much for Greg's benefit as for mine.

"Do you think anything might come of it?" he asked.

"He's young, he's healthy, this job is too important to him to fuck up by telling anyone... and he is definitely interested and, more than anything, he's going back to school in nine weeks."

Greg thought about it for a long moment, then smiled, "Hike your skirt up, take your panties off and sit on the stool facing me." I did. "Now move forward and spread you legs so I can see your pussy." I did. "Spread your lips," he said. It felt so good to hear that kind of excitement in his voice again. "You really want a young, big, powerful black cock in there?" I nodded. "Honest?" I nodded, feeling my excitement growing to match his. "Do you want to suck his cock?" I nodded.

"Get him off in your mouth?" I nodded. "Let him cum in your cunt?" I nodded, feeling my pussy get hotter and wetter. "Then what?" he panted.

I sank to my knees, freed his soft cock from his shorts, then took it into my mouth. I sucked and licked it for a minute then said, " I want to suck and fuck his young black cock... you don't know how badly I want to have my way with it... and I want to fuck his face and teach him everything he needs to know about pleasing me." I sucked him some more then continued, "I want to suck and fuck him every chance I get until he leaves for school." I sucked Greg even more fervently and felt his cock stir a bit. "And every time I have sex with him I'm hurrying home to suck your cock while I tell you every detail." I sucked some more and his cock stirred some more. "And you're going to eat my cum filled cunt when I'm done sucking you." His cock stirred even more. "And I'm going to make up a story about you being out of town or working late so I can get him to come here to really get it on," I sucked some more, feeling his cock grow to almost half hard, then continued, "Only you'll be hiding in the closet watching everything we do." And with that Greg had the first orgasm since his heart attack, and I soared with happiness and pride.

I sucked every last drop of cum out of his cock then moved up into his arms. I put his hand between my legs so he could feel my heat and wetness. I stuck my tongue in his mouth so he could taste his cum. "Yeah, I want to get fucked by another man. I want that bad, you know I do... but I'm doing this for us, Honey, just as much for you as for me... so if you can't handle it just so say and we keep it as a fantasy."

Greg looked into my eyes and smiled, "Tomorrow morning, huh? What time?"

"Nine-thirty," I cooed, hoping.

"Where?"

"By the statue of Eisenhower."

"There's some picnic tables close by. Do you mind if I'm sitting there watching when you meet up?

"Oh Honey, that'll be great... but what then?" I asked.

"Then you go wherever to do whatever and I come home to wait for you," he smiled even more broadly.

"Then it's okay with you?! I can actually go through with it... do anything I want with him?" I squealed.

"Anything you want, for as long as you want, for as often as you want."

"Omigod!!! Oh Honey, I need you to fuck me with the dildo, right now before I explode all over the place," I squealed more loudly.

We hurried into the bedroom and the whole time he fucked me with our monster dildo I told him all the things I wanted to do with the young intern, and after I had two orgasm I snuggled in Greg's in arms and felt so terribly grateful for having such a beautiful and loving man for my husband. Then I looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand. In less than 20 hours I would be meeting with the young stud I hoped to fuck silly all summer long, the first strange cock to have in my mouth and pussy going on ten years, with my husband's knowledge and support. Now how much better can life get?

ornumku
ornumku
6 Followers