My Beautiful, Insatiable Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cory was getting close to an orgasm as she asked Dean how my cock felt in his ass as he was fucking her and then she cried out as she held Dean tight and went into a wild orgasm. Dean never stopped fucking her all through her orgasm and I kept stroking my thick shaft into his comfortable asshole. After Cory came back down from her trip to Nirvana, she started talking to us and telling us how much she enjoyed being fucked while we fucked each other and her comments were getting both of us wild with excitement as both our cocks were buried in warm, stimulating orifices. It wasn't long before I felt my orgasm approaching and told Dean that I was about to fill his sweet ass with my cum just as my cock swelled and began shooting hot jets of cum into his waiting anus.

I heard him cry out as the first spurt shot into him and felt him shudder in orgasm as he dropped his load into Cory and both of us emptied our balls at the same time as his ass contracted around my thick shaft with each spasm. When my orgasm ended, I slowly withdrew my penis from his tight ass and we all lay back on the pillows to relax a while.

After showering and grabbing a quick snack and some cold drinks, Cory told us that she had an idea for an interesting party this weekend as a girlfriend of hers was coming to the city on Friday from the West Coast mainly to meet her new husband and she had asked her to stay with them. She wouldn't tell us anything more other than Tina was gorgeous, had a body to die for and absolutely loved sex with both genders. She said that she was thinking of inviting about 10 people, both couples and singles and having the party run from Saturday evening until sometime Sunday.

I told her that it sounded like a fun weekend and asked her to tell me more about Tina since she was going to be staying with us but all she would tell us was that she was beautiful, had a great personality, adored good sex and she was sure that I would appreciate her talents during her stay with us. Knowing that Cory's taste in both men and women was excellent thus far, I was looking forward to meeting her friend. Next day Cory was busy calling her friends and by the time she got home from work had everything set up. She told me that, outside of Toni and Dean, everyone else would be new to me. She said that Toni would be coming with her husband and that Dean had convinced his wife to come along and see if she likes partying and she had invited two other couples to round out the party. She emphasized that everyone coming is bisexual and it should prove to be interesting with all the combinations possible.

I was getting hard just thinking about it and, as soon as Dean saw my erection, he came over and took my cock in his hand as he leaned down and guided it to his lips and began licking it from the base up to the head before opening his mouth and taking it between his lips. While he was busy worshipping my organ, Cory slipped between his legs and started sucking his cock, which was already at full staff. I gave myself up to his mouth and hands as he took me away to that special place once again. After some time, I asked him to lay back so that I could return the compliment and the moment I took his thick penis in my mouth, Cory wrapped her lips around my organ and the three of us went off on a high from which none of us wanted to return.

Then I felt Dean's organ swell in my mouth and he held my head in his hands as he began to unload the contents of his balls onto my tongue in spurt after delicious spurt. I was eagerly drinking his load when suddenly, out of nowhere, my penis erupted and shot ropes of cum into Cory's hungry mouth which I heard her gulping down and moaning constantly as she experienced another orgasm.

We decided to call it a night as we were all pooped and had a busy day ahead of us tomorrow. After Dean left, we cuddled in bed and fell asleep immediately. The week seemed to take forever to pass but finally it was Friday and Tina would be arriving shortly. She had asked us not to pick her up at the airport as she knew it was a hassle and preferred taking a cab and when I heard that, I liked her immediately. She told us she was taking the red-eye out of L.A. and would be arriving in the morning and sure enough, about 11 o'clock, our bell rang and it was her. When I opened the door to her ring, I saw an absolutely gorgeous blonde goddess standing there with a big smile on her face. She was tall with long blonde hair cascading down her shoulders and my eyes were immediately drawn to her sexy cleavage which revealed the size of her magnificent breasts.

I took her bag and showed her in as we kissed in greeting and she ran to throw her arms around Cory as the two of them greeted each other warmly. We sat down in the living room and Tina told us about her boring flight but said that she slept most of the way and is ready and eager as a bunny for any action we have lined up. Cory told her about the party Saturday and Sunday and thought it would be a good idea for her to get intimately acquainted with her new husband, as she glanced over at me and smiled. Then she asked me to go inside and undress and put on a robe and come back...as quickly as possible. I needed no urging and went to the bedroom and whipped off my clothes and slipped on my robe. When I walked into the living room, they were engaged in a lively discussion about some people I didn't know but stopped as soon as they saw me enter.

Cory asked me to stand in front of Tina and open my robe so she could see my beautiful equipment. I parted the robe and saw the look of desire in her eyes as she gazed at my thick member and full balls. Her eyes approvingly traversed my entire body and she asked me to remove the robe so she could see all of me as she asked me to turn around and ran her hand over my ass cheek. When she was finished checking me over, she told Cory that I was everything that she had told her about me on the phone and she couldn't wait to get to know me better.

Cory suggested that, since it's only fair play, Tina go inside and slip on a robe so she can show me her body as well and took her by the hand and led her into our bedroom to change. A few minutes later, they both returned wearing robes and Cory sat down next to me and grasped my thick erection in her hand as she asked Tina to show me what I would soon be tasting. Cory's hand around my cock was electric but when Tina opened the robe, she was standing sideways so that I could see her fantastic ass and thighs, I wanted to reach out and run my hands over her sensual, womanly body. She saw the lust in my eyes and turned towards me revealing a long, thick, beautifully sculpted penis and a big pair of tight balls.

It took a minute for it to sink in that it wasn't a she, it was a he. If you didn't see her cock, you'd never suspect that this gorgeous "woman" was a man. I was totally fascinated with her and reached out and grasped her thick organ in my hand and felt its texture and aliveness as it started to rise in my hand. I started to slowly stroke it and then pulled her closer so that I could take the head in my mouth. As I covered her gorgeous crown with my lips, I looked up and saw an absolutely beautiful and sensual woman with sensational breasts and nipples and it was even more of a turn on because of this. I started to suck her cock and watched the expressions on her face change as I varied the depth of the stroke. Cory was sucking on the head of my cock as I sucked Tina and suddenly broke free and suggested that we all retire to the bedroom and get serious about things.

We had Tina between us in bed and were both running our hands over her body when Tina asked me if I would like to fuck her and I told her that it would be a pleasure and asked her to lay down on her back as I wanted to look at her while I fucked her. She smiled and reached for my throbbing organ and guided it into her anal opening. I was oozing loads of precum so her tight hole was nicely lubed before I popped the entire swollen crown inside. As I moved in her, I saw her eyes glaze over and realized that she was loving every minute of my cock in her and was in a different world as I fed her more of my thick penis. Her ass felt just like a cunt and if wasn't for the fact that I felt her throbbing erection against my body as I lay on her, I could never believe that I was fucking a man!

She became even more beautiful, if that was possible, as I stroked in and out of her clinging hole and I couldn't resist her as she lifted her head for a kiss and our lips met and our tongues entwined. It was while we were soul kissing that she moaned and gripped my tongue tightly and began sucking it like it was a cock and then I felt a gusher of hot cum cover my belly in spasm after spasm until she came back down to earth and we resumed our sweet fuck dance. I was starting to feel my orgasm approaching and fed my cock into her from my crown to the base in stroke after stroke until I was transported into another place and time and my penis erupted and started pumping hot cum in spurt after spurt. I was looking at Tina as I came and it, as well as she, was beautiful. As I lifted myself off Tina and I watched as my slowly softening penis slid out of her fascinating anus and I lay down alongside her again.

Her fingers were playing with my nipple as Cory came over with a wet cloth and washed off my penis and then dried it lovingly adding a few kisses as she worked. I looked over at Tina, still marveling about the fact that she was a man, and as hard as I tried, couldn't see anything more than an absolutely gorgeous, sexy woman. Cory noticed me looking at her and asked if I ever saw a more beautiful man in my life and I had to agree with her as Tina smiled at me and leaned over and gave me a peck on the lips. Then Cory told me that she had been in L.A. on business a few years ago and picked up Tina in the hotel cocktail lounge thinking that she was going to make love to a very sexy woman and was very pleasantly surprised when they got to her hotel room.

Ever since, they have maintained contact and gotten together a few times a year when either of them traveled anywhere near each other. She told me they had met in New Orleans once for a weekend together because neither of them had any coastal trips planned for a while. Tina interrupted her and said that she was going to make sure that she would be coming back often as the combination of the two of us was too much not to take advantage of, as often as possible. Cory told her that she can stay with us whenever she's in the city and Tina said that she was going to get more clients here so that she can visit more often.

As we talked, we were idly running our hands over each other's bodies and Tina started to smile when she saw both our cocks waking up about the same time. Cory moved down between us and began licking, kissing and sucking first my cock and balls and then Tina's until both of us were highly excited again and both our cocks stood up thick and proud. I told my wife that I wanted to suck the cream out of Tina's balls and asked her to suck me while I was so occupied. I got comfortable between Tina's sexy thighs and leaned forward and ran my tongue over her lips before soul kissing her and sucking her tongue into my mouth. Then I trailed my tongue down her neck and over her full, tight breasts until I reached her gorgeous, erect nipple which I sucked between my lips as I ran my tongue back and forth over it and listened to her sighs and moans of pleasure.

Cory was waiting for me to get down and eat her crotch and was playing with my erection and slipping a finger inside my ass. I moved down and lowered my mouth to the fabulous, thick penis waiting for me and reverently took her sweet cockhead between my lips and started sucking the delicious organ as I gazed up at her beautiful face and into her glazed eyes. Cory was bobbing her head up and down on my rod and it felt wonderful as I lovingly sucked the beautiful penis in my mouth. I loved its taste and was thrilled whenever some precum oozed from the slit as its flavor was magnificent. I was lost in sensations when I heard Tina ask Cory to swing around and make a suck circle as she wanted some delicious pussy in her mouth. Cory swung around without missing a beat and the three of us sucked each other's organs.

I lost track of time as I was totally enveloped in sensations. My cock felt like heaven as my wife sucked it so beautifully and I loved every minute of sucking Tina's gorgeous penis. Then Tina cried out that she was cumming and I felt her cock swell and start shooting jets of hot cum onto my tongue. It was delicious and I gulped down each load as she fed it to me and after her last spasm ended, squeezed her shaft from the base up to get the last sweet drops out of her penis. I heard Cory moan as she sucked deeply on my organ and felt her shudder in orgasm as Tina's mouth was rewarded with her delicious orgasmic juices. My wife's firm sucking drew the cum from my balls also and my cock erupted and pumped my hot cream into her hungry mouth until my balls emptied.

She came again while drinking my load as she usually does. The three of us were resting our heads on each other's comfortable thighs when the phone rang and we were brought back to reality quickly. It was Dean and he mentioned that he got off work today and wondered if we'd be available to meet his wife as he had finally convinced her to come to the party tomorrow but thought it would be best if we broke her virginity in a smaller group first. I told him that I thought he was right about that and that we happened to be free the rest of the day.

He asked us to come over to his place where he thought his wife would be more comfortable and I told him we should be there within the hour since he only lives about 20 blocks away and that we would be bringing a girlfriend of Cory's who is in town for the weekend. When I hung up the phone, I told the girls what had transpired and Cory told Tina about Dean's wife Geri and Tina became excited at the prospect of breaking in a virgin.

We hopped a cab and were in front of Dean's building in just a few minutes. The concierge let us in and called Dean to let him know we were on the way up. Dean and Geri answered the door wearing robes and after greetings and introductions were made, we all retired to the living room. Geri was a dark haired beauty with what looked like a great body under her terry robe. Cory asked her if she was a little nervous and when she nodded in the affirmative, told her to relax and just watch the proceedings and join in whenever she feels like it. Dean told us to go into the bedroom as he had laid out robes for us so we could undress. The three of us went inside and removed our clothes and slipped into the robes he provided.

Tina and Cory were bubbling about how good Geri looked and how they can't wait to bed her. Cory suggested that we start on each other and let Geri and Dean watch a while as she was sure Geri would want to join in pretty quickly from the look she got from her when they were introduced.

We sat down on the couch with the women on either side of me and, after a few minutes of small talk, Cory opened my robe and ran her fingers over my semi-hard penis as Tina cupped my ball sac in her hands and gently squeezed them. I lay back and let them play with me as it felt so good and my organ rose to its full height as I noted Geri's eyes riveted to the thick meat. Then Cory and Tina leaned over and took turns licking my shaft and crown. Tina was squeezing out some precum and sharing it with my wife and I noticed that Dean had his hand inside his wife's robe as she grasped his substantial organ and was stroking it while watching what the girls were doing to me. While Tina sucked on my shaft, Cory moved down between her thighs and, with a flourish opened the robe to display Tina's enormous erection and full balls.

There was a shocked silence and a sharp intake of breath from Geri as she and her husband realized that the sexy Tina was really a guy. Both of them were fascinated by the sight of this absolutely gorgeous woman with such a beautiful, thick penis and their eyes were riveted to the thick erection as Cory began licking it from the base up to the flared head. Geri had parted her legs wide so that her husband could get to every part of her hot cunt and was starting to moan in heat. Then Cory raised her head from Tina's erection and looked over at Geri, who was looking at her with pure lust in her eyes. Cory needed no further urging and, with her eyes fastened on Geri's, she moved between her thighs and began licking her labia as the two of them locked eyes and a long sigh escaped from Geri as my wife's talented tongue provided exquisite sensations to every part of her crotch.

As soon as Dean saw that his wife was lost in pleasure, he arose and brushed his cockhead across her lips and fed the crown inside her mouth as she hungrily began sucking it. Cory sucked her to a beautiful orgasm and then Tina got down in her place and started worshipping the delicious pussy also. Dean motioned me over and told me to feed his wife my cock as she wanted to suck it badly. When he moved over to Cory, the two of them started 69ing each other on the carpet in front of Geri and she was totally into the scene before her as well as the eating that Tina was giving her while she sucked deeply on my organ. Tina brought her to another orgasm and then she asked if we could all retire to the bedroom and get more comfortable.

When we got inside, Geri said that the last pussy she had sucked was in high school and she wanted to suck Cory as her pussy looked so good. She got on her knees between my wife's sexy thighs and started probing Cory's swollen labia with her tongue. I got underneath her and started licking her labia to keep her nice and horny while she was busy sucking Cory. She must have been good because she brought Cory off quite quickly. Dean told us that one of Geri's favorite fantasies when they made love was being fucked in every hole and suggested that we act it out for her right now. He asked me to lie down on my back so his wife could mount me and as soon as I did, she straddled my body and reached down and grasped my erection in her hand and guided it to the entrance of her vagina where she lowered her cunt onto my organ and with many gasps of pleasure sunk down so that she had it deep inside and filling her cavity fully.

As soon as she had me deep, Dean got behind her and fit the head of his organ to her anus and pushed it inside after lubing it with his precum. Geri cried out in pleasure as she felt the two organs filling her holes and then Dean asked Tina to feed her penis into his wife's mouth to complete the scene. Tina was standing over me as Geri covered her erection with her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down on the thick organ. I reached up and fondled Tina's big balls and slipped a finger in her asshole as Geri sucked merrily away. It was wonderful having Geri ride my cock but what was even more exciting was the fact that I felt Dean's big cock moving around inside his wife's ass and rubbing my cock as he stroked in and out of her.

The three of us were sawing away in Geri when suddenly there was a muffled cry from her and I felt her body tense and my cock was bathed in her juices as she shook in orgasm. She was totally into what we were doing to her and was making slurping sounds as she sucked Tina's thick cock. Then Dean cried out that he was cumming and I felt his big penis slide deep inside his wife's ass as his organ began shooting hot jets of cream into her hole. Her cunt contracted around my shaft and starting milking it as her husband kept pumping cum into her ass and suddenly I had to empty my balls also from the sensations her cunt was giving me. My cock swelled and starting jerking as load after load shot into her warm, wet cunt and I heard her muffled cry as she experienced another orgasm as soon as my hot cum splashed against her cervix. Both Dean and I kept our cocks deep inside her as we watched the sexy expressions on Tina's face as she also neared orgasm.