My Beautiful, Insatiable Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she gasped and pushed her thick organ deep into Geri's mouth as she came. She started pumping vast quantities of cum into Geri's mouth and try as she could, she couldn't manage to swallow all of it and some dripped from her chin onto my face. Geri kept nursing on Tina's penis until, with a sigh of contentment, Tina withdrew her organ and Dean pulled his cock out of her ass. She slowly lifted herself off me as my cum and Dean's dripped from both her holes. When I looked over, I saw my wife holding a vibrator to her clitoris as she watched us untangle and then state that it looked so good that as soon as we got hard again, she wanted the same thing.

While we were relaxing, we asked Geri how she felt about group sex now that she was no longer virgin and she told us that it was much better than she had ever imagined and she had to apologize to Dean for giving him such a hard time about it for so long. She told us that she had often fantasized about having a cock in each opening but the real thing was even more exciting than the fantasy and she was looking forward to more of the same tomorrow night at the party. She told us that while we were fucking her, she got tremendously turned on while sucking Tina's tasty penis and looking up, with that big cock in her mouth and seeing such beautiful breasts and nipples and such a gorgeous, sexy face looking down at her.

Then she asked Tina if she could please suck her hard as she wanted her to fuck her and Tina replied that she would love it and lay back as Geri got down between her legs and began expertly teasing her flaccid cock and balls with her tongue. It didn't take long for Tina to get hard and, when Geri pulled her mouth from the delicious organ, it was throbbing and ready for action so she asked Tina to get on top of her, in the missionary position, as she wanted to look at her while she was being fucked. She lay down on her back and held her arms out to Tina as her eyes traversed the gorgeous specimen of womanhood --with- a- cock before her. Tina smiled down at her as she fit the tip of her thick crown to her wet opening and ran it back and forth between her swollen labia until Geri raised her hips straining to get that gorgeous organ inside her.

When Tina saw that she was ready, she thrust the swollen cockhead inside her passage and was rewarded by a gasp of pleasure as Geri felt the fabulous sensations of a thick penis inside her. When she looked up at the gorgeous woman fucking her, it got her going even more and she reached up and cupped the full breasts in her hands and played with the erect nipples as more and more of the beautiful cock filled her vagina. When Tina had her filled completely she leaned down so that Geri could suck her nipples as she moved her organ minutely in and out of the hot, grasping pussy. Geri was moaning in passion as she experienced sex with a beautiful woman who was filling her up so wonderfully with such a gorgeous cock.

She was looking deeply into Tina's eyes as that wonderful penis started moving around inside her and she knew that her orgasm was approaching as she was turned on by the whole experience. Her body tensed and she wrapped her legs around Tina's hips and their eyes locked as her orgasm hit and the cock inside her was covered in her hot juices as she shuddered in ecstasy. When she came back to life, Tina was slowly withdrawing her throbbing erection from her passage and she sighed in contentment and looked over at us with a smile of satisfaction.

I asked Dean to see what he could do about getting my organ ready for action as my wife was patiently waiting to be triple fucked. He needed no urging and was lying between my legs a moment later playing with my semi hard penis as he licked and sucked my balls. I loved the way he sucked my balls. He took each one in his mouth and ran his tongue all over it as he sucked and his talented hand teased my organ to full erection in just a few minutes. I asked him to swing around as I wanted to make sure he was ready for Cory and his beautiful, thick, sculpted organ swung into view and I knew he was ready so I just licked off a drop of precum that was welling up in the slit and asked Cory if she was ready for us. She and Geri were eating each other but she jumped right up and excused herself telling Geri that now it was her turn and she wasn't going to miss out on it.

I asked her to choose which cock goes where and she asked Dean to take her vagina, Tina, her anus and I, her mouth as she wants to look into my eyes all through it. Dean lay back and Cory straddled him and they locked eyes as she lowered herself on his thick erection. When she had all she could take of him inside her they embraced and soul kissed as Tina rubbed her precum all over Cory's tight anal opening and pushed the head inside as Cory pushed back to get more of her thickness inside her. I waited until Tina was comfortably thrusting in and out of my wife's anus before kneeling down over Dean's face and feeding my cock to Cory. She took it in her mouth hungrily and I felt Dean's tongue cover my balls at the same time and I was in heaven.

Cory was gasping, with her mouth around my organ, as the two thick cocks worked their way into her openings and drove her wild with sensation. She was moaning all the time and was giving me a hum job which felt marvelous. Then her body jerked as she went off to never never land and came as each of her openings sucked hungrily on our organs. When she slowly came back to reality, Tina slid her erection from the comfortable anus and I withdrew my organ from her mouth as Dean rolled her over and pulled his penis from her warm opening.

The three of us looked at each other's throbbing erections and I reached out and took Tina's gorgeous cock in my hand as Dean grasped mine and Tina held his. We lay down in the same position and I guided Tina's organ to my mouth just as Dean started kissing my balls as he stroked my cock and Tina started munching on Dean's substantial meat. I loved having Tina's thick, sculpted penis in my mouth and when Dean started sucking my cock, I was lost in rapture and gave myself up to the fabulous sensations I was experiencing. I must have been leaking a lot of precum as Dean was moaning appreciatively as he savored each drop. Then Tina started to feed me hers and my tongue was rewarded with its delicious flavor as I sucked deeply on her crown and stroked her thick shaft.

I pulled my mouth from the delicious penis, momentarily, to ask if we could try to have simultaneous orgasms and got two grunts of approval before I took Tina's gorgeous cock in my mouth again and lost myself in the pleasures of sucking while being sucked and we took each other off to another place where none of us ever wanted to leave. I was floating in a pool of sensations when my cock jerked and started spurting jets of cum into Dean's greedy mouth. As he hungrily swallowed each load, his organ exploded in Tina's mouth and started feeding her his hot juices. As soon as Tina tasted his first load, her organ stiffened and started jerking as it deposited load after delicious load onto my waiting tongue. I hungrily sucked her wonderful penis to get every drop of her juices until it was finally at rest and the three of us got up with satisfaction written all over our faces as Cory and Geri applauded the performance and told us we should take it on the road.

Part 2 -- The Party

We decided to call it a night since we had to conserve our energy for the weekend's activities and while we were getting ready to leave, Geri told us how much she enjoyed meeting us and thanked us all for a wonderful evening of the best sex she's ever had with anyone other than Dean. We told her the feeling was mutual and that we were really looking forward to seeing them again tomorrow night. They saw us to the door and Dean patted Tina on the ass as she walked by and then leaned closer to her and stage whispered that he was looking forward to sucking the juices out of her balls tomorrow and she smiled and told him that she would make sure she has plenty there waiting for him. We hopped a cab home and when we were back in our apartment, I suggested that we all get some sleep since we will be having constant sex from tomorrow thru Sunday and, after our session tonight, let's play it cool and get some rest.

Tina pouted and said that she was looking forward to sucking my cock before we went to sleep so I told her that, if she wants, she can sleep with my cock in her mouth but she can't suck it and make it cum as I want to sleep. She agreed saying that it was better than nothing and lay down between my legs and rested her head on my thigh as she took my soft organ in her mouth and closed her eyes. Her warm mouth felt comfortable and, as long as she didn't suck it, I wouldn't get excited and could fall asleep. Cory cuddled up alongside me and we fell asleep almost immediately.

The next thing I knew was waking up feeling extremely horny and found Tina gently sucking on my thick shaft and swollen crown. I thanked her for the wake up call and, even though I was horny as hell, surprised myself by telling her that we are not going to have any sex until the party tonight and she reluctantly pulled her lips from my penis and went inside to take a shower. Cory was already up and was making breakfast. I slipped on my robe and went into the kitchen to find my beautiful wife preparing breakfast totally nude. I walked up behind her and put my arms around her as I kissed her neck and suggested that she go inside and put on a robe as we were not going to have any sex until the party tonight and if she stays naked both Tina and I would have a hard time keeping away from her.

She made a face but went inside and slipped on her robe just as Tina came out of the bathroom. She told her to put on her robe also since the orders of the day were no sex until tonight. Tina told her that she was just getting comfortable sucking my cock this morning when I broke it up and she misses her morning health drink. Cory told her to come inside and have some breakfast as she's going to need all the energy she can muster up for the party.

After breakfast, Tina and I cleaned up the kitchen and all of us got dressed while trying to decide how to spend the afternoon. Cory came up with the idea of visiting the Museum of Sex as they had an exhibition of the works of Tom of Finland which she knew turned me on tremendously and would get us in the right mood for the party. We hailed a cab and got to the museum a few minutes later as the traffic was light. When we walked into the exhibition hall, I got an instant hardon when I saw the pencil and ink sketches all around the room. Tom made cocks the center of attraction in all his works and drew a penis like no other artist. I stopped in front of a large framed pen and ink drawing showing a good looking, muscular guy with his pants down around his ankles and his absolutely huge, thick erection buried in another guy's ass.

He captured the look of passion on both their faces and his depiction of that gorgeous cock sliding in and out of the sexy ass was very arousing. Tina came over and asked me which one I'd like to be and I smiled at her and told her that, right now, I'd love to be fucking that fantastic ass. I hadn't noticed but there was a young, good looking, blonde guy standing near us, who overheard me, and volunteered that he would love to be the guy being fucked. Tina and I smiled at him and, in looking him over, found that he was also very muscular and showed promise of having a fine ass also. He told us his name was Luke and he was Tom of Finland's representative and had curated the show for the museum. I introduced myself and Tina and called Cory over to meet him also. He mentioned that he was only in town for the weekend and would be heading back to Europe on Monday.

I asked if he had any plans over the weekend and when he said that he didn't, I asked him to come to our party tonight and promised that he would have a very nice time. Cory and Tina chimed in that they would make sure he had a good time and, upon asking, found out that he was bi and would fit in perfectly with the group. He accepted our invitation and asked if we would like him to give us a back scene tour of the show since he knew everything about the artwork and we accepted immediately.

He stopped in front of a large pencil drawing showing a young, well built naked guy on his knees sucking a fantastic, thick penis while three other naked guys waited their turn as they played with their hard cocks. Luke told us that Tom always has a bunch of good looking, well hung guys hanging around his house who are encouraged to have sex any time they feel like it so that he can sketch them in action. The guy sucking cocks in this drawing is his lover who can't suck enough cocks during the course of a day. He mentioned that he is the guy on the right, waiting his turn to be sucked and, after looking at the size of his penis in the artwork, the three of us asked him if he's really hung like that. He smiled and said that Tom always likes to exaggerate cocks but it's pretty close.

I told him that I want first dibs tonight and he smiled and agreed. He took us around to each drawing and filled us in on the background of the scene and my cock refused to go down, I was leaking precum and told them that, by the time we got through the whole exhibit, my pants would be soaking wet. Luke told me that he leaks a lot of precum also and suggested that I go into the men's room and slip my handkerchief into my shorts to keep my pants from getting stained. When I returned, they were standing in front of an oil showing a very muscular, naked guy strapped into a harness so his arms and legs were immobilized and two other naked guys teasing his cock and balls with large ostrich feathers.

His penis was gorgeous and I would have loved taking it in my mouth anytime, anyplace. Then Luke told us that he was the model for the painting and we could see the resemblance when we looked closer. I asked him if Tom was strictly gay or bisexual and he told me that he was primarily gay but has sex with women on occasion. I asked him about living in Tom's house and he said he wouldn't trade it for the world as he has great sex all the time and occasionally brings gals there to watch and join in with the bi guys. He gave us the background on every piece of art in the exhibition and by the time we were finished, it was time to grab a bite to eat and go back to our place to get ready for the arrival of our guests. The museum show had whet all our appetites for sex and we couldn't wait for the party to get started.

We had enough time to shower before everyone arrived and we slipped on our robes and had drinks in the living room until the bell rang about 8 o'clock and Cory opened the door and let Dean, Geri, Toni and her husband George inside. After introductions were made, she asked them to go into the guest bedroom and undress and put on the robes provided. While they were changing, the bell rang again and I opened the door to let Carlos and Ann in. Carlos was a tall, good looking, Brazilian guy who was famous for the size of his cock. His wife Ann couldn't take more than half of him and we were always on the lookout for a gal who could take his whole organ inside. While they were inside undressing, I told Luke about his problem and he couldn't wait to see how large Carlos really was.

When everyone was assembled in the living room, I declared the party officially started and whipped off my robe displaying my already huge erection telling everyone about our exciting afternoon at the museum and how horny it made me. Luke smiled and slipped off his robe displaying an absolutely gorgeous hardon as he dropped to his knees in front of me and started teasing my cock and balls with his tongue. He was very talented and had me wildly horny in just a few minutes as he lovingly nursed on my cockhead and cupped my balls in his warm hands. I saw my wife slip her hand into Carlos' robe and expose that fantastic specimen of cock. She was holding it in her hands and gazing at it in rapture when Carlos guided her down on the couch in a 69 position and started to lick and kiss every inch of her crotch.

She was lying on her side with Carlos' head buried in her crotch, giving her exquisite sensations, as she licked the enormous crown of his penis. She could only get a little more than his crown inside her mouth and she was sucking it voraciously as she played with his large balls. I was lost in the sensations that Luke was giving me and that, plus the sight of Cory sucking Carlos' huge organ, had me wildly high and horny and I just had to have Luke's cock in my mouth so that I could suck him as beautifully as he was sucking me and I motioned for him to lay down on the carpet so we could lie on our sides and concentrate on giving each other the utmost in pleasure.

When I had his beautifully sculpted penis in my mouth and felt his warm mouth cover mine, I entered a different world and became lost in the sensations we were giving each other. His cock was delicious and every once in a while, a drop or two of precum would ooze out which was like nectar to me and I savored its flavor as he fed it to me. Then I felt someone's hands caressing my ass and I felt a finger slide in as Tina leaned down and asked me if I was having a good time. I kept sucking Luke and nodded to her as she smiled and asked us if we would like to join her in the bedroom and make it a threesome. We agreed and reluctantly parted as we followed Tina's gorgeous ass into the bedroom and got into bed with her.

She looked so gorgeous and sexy lying there on her back with her full breasts and nipples thrust out and that fantastic, thick penis in full erection cleaving the air. Luke and I just looked at her a moment in worship before I laid claim to her cock and Luke leaned over and kissed her as he tweaked her erect nipples in his fingers. I picked right up with Tina's thick organ where I had left off with Luke's and was happily sucking her delicious penis and holding her full balls in my hands when a mouth covered my penis and I looked down to see my wife sucking on my cock. She looked up a moment and asked if it was OK for a pussy to join in and both Luke and Tina agreed immediately so she went back to pleasuring me as I hungrily sucked Tina's gorgeous organ. As I worked my mouth around the thick head and shaft, I looked up to see Luke feeding Tina his penis to suck and she was lost in sucking it as her eyes were closed and she was moaning as she lifted her hips and fed me her delicious penis.

The four of us had each other going on a series of highs as we pleasured each other until suddenly Tina cried out, with her mouth still around Luke's organ, that she was cumming and I felt her penis jerk as the first spurt of hot cum splashed onto my tongue and I enjoyed its flavor before swallowing and getting the next load. I greedily downed every drop she had in her balls and kept firmly sucking the still hard organ long after her last spasm ended. Then I felt the rush as my orgasm overwhelmed me and my cock started shooting hot ropes of cum into my wife's hungry mouth until my last spasm was over. She sucked the last drop out of my balls and wearily rested her head on my thigh, looking up at me with a smile of satisfaction on her face for drawing the cum out of me.

I looked around for the first time since we got into bed and noticed that a few other couples had joined us on the huge bed which was perfect for partying. I watched as Geri tried to get as much of Carlos' monster penis in her mouth as possible and had to quit after getting a little more than the crown inside but she sucked intensely on the thick meat and stroked his shaft with her hands as she sucked him. Luke was watching Geri suck Carlos also and he kept remarking about the size of Carlos' cock and that he couldn't wait to have a go at it as he had never had one that size. He also mentioned that he would love to introduce Tom to Carlos as he would be a favorite model for some time and would get all the action he desires for as long as he stayed. I told him to broach the idea to Carlos while he's sucking on his cock and see what his reaction will be.