My Beautiful, Insatiable Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, we watched in amazement as Geri straddled Carlos and fit the head of his cock to her opening and slowly and carefully lowered herself onto the massive pole. Her expression changed to one of total abandon as she felt his thick meat filling her up to such an extent that she entered a different world in which the cock inside her was the only thing that mattered. I noticed that Toni and her husband, George were watching them also and were totally enthralled with the sight of that monster penis inside Geri's cunt. She could only manage to get about half of him inside before she had to stop but she had never experienced having a cock this big inside her before and the fullness of the feeling was a turn on in itself and she lost herself in the pleasures she was experiencing from the thickness filling her vagina.

I glanced back at Toni and saw that she was looking at me so I motioned her over and made room for her alongside me and next to Cory as we continued watching the sexy scene before us. Cory held out her arms to George and he smoothly glided between her legs and began licking and kissing the insides of her thighs as he worked his way up to her delicious slit. She kept her eyes fastened on Carlos' organ halfway inside Geri's cunt as she raised and lowered herself on the thick pole and her eyes glazed over in passion as George's tongue had reached her clit and was sending her off on a nice high. Toni reached out and grasped my erect organ in her hand as she asked me if I would like her to suck it. I agreed on one condition, and that was that she feed me her delicious organ at the same time and we swung around on our sides and I rested my head on her sexy thigh while I looked at the gorgeous crotch spread open before me.

It was like the feast of the gods as her swollen labia were wet and glistening as they parted revealing her pink passage. Her clitoris was just peeking out of the hood and I couldn't resist flicking my tongue over it as it grew in size. I started to lick her from her rosebud asshole to her clitoris and back again as she squirmed and moaned in complete abandon as I teased her crotch. She tasted and smelled like heaven and I couldn't seem to get enough of her pussy especially since she went wild whenever I drove my tongue deep inside her vagina and licked the walls of her passage to catch her juices as they flowed down. She was deep throating me and the combination of her pussy and mouth sent me off to cloud nine where I could have stayed forever.

She came twice while we 69'd but I was in that special stage of sex where I could remain hard for long periods of time without cumming and go off on long, exciting sessions for quite some time so I asked her if she would like my cock inside her pussy for a while and she heartily agreed so I swung around and fit the head of my penis to her wet and ready hole and fed the head inside her as I looked into her eyes and watched her iris' open wider and wider as my thickness filled her cunt. I worked my organ deeper and deeper inside her until she winced and I stopped and held it right there for a moment. Then I felt her pussy tighten around my shaft and then relax in a series of wild contractions that milked my penis like it was a hand massaging my shaft and I held myself there and let her take me on a fantastic high.

We were looking into each other's eyes as we went off to heaven together when suddenly a beautiful, thick, sculpted penis appeared before me and I looked up to see George on his knees in front of me as he straddled his wife's head. She was sucking on his balls and I couldn't resist taking the beautiful, smooth, sloped head between my lips and nursing on it while running my tongue over the slit to capture any delicious precum that might leak out. As I sucked him and stroked deeply into his wife, he told me that, if I come over to their house sometime, I would have to go through him to get to Toni so if I want her, enjoy him first.

I was enjoying sucking his beautiful and tasty organ but stopped for a moment to ask what happens if I bring my wife along and he told me that Cory would have to go through Toni to get to him and just before going back to sucking his penis, I told him that she'd have no problem with that. He was starting to leak precum and I quickly covered his cockhead with my mouth and licked off the delicious juices as they oozed onto my tongue. I was enjoying nursing on his sweet cock while I thrust my organ in and out of his wife's pussy as she wrapped her legs around my waist and met each thrust with one of her own. She began to breathe heavily and then moan as she sucked her husband's balls.

Suddenly, her legs tightened around my waist and she thrust herself against me and began to gasp as waves of ecstasy washed over her and I felt her cunt contract around my shaft as her hot juices flowed all around it and she jerked in spasms until finally she quieted down and was motionless. I could see that George was in the same stage as I, so I asked him if he would like to 69 a while and, in answer he swung around and we lay down on our sides and started licking and sucking each other's entire crotches from our assholes to our balls and beyond. I could tell that George was really enjoying sucking my cock as he would lift his head every once in a while and tell me how absolutely delicious my cock is, especially with his wife's cunt juices all over it, and then go back to worshipping it with his mouth, tongue and lips which had me off on another planet.

All this time, I was in seventh heaven with his gorgeous penis in my mouth which would feed me delicious precum every so often which I eagerly lapped up. We sucked each other for a long time and took each other up on one high after another but neither of us felt like cumming so after a while we decided to stop and seek other adventures which awaited us within the apartment walls.

We walked into the living room and saw Tina slow fucking Dean as he lay draped over the couch with his head buried in Cory's crotch. She was tossing her head from side to side and telling him where she wanted his mouth and was totally lost in the pleasure of the moment. I stood in back of Tina and pressed my throbbing erection against her sexy ass and she immediately responded by pushing back against it. I still couldn't get over the fact that Tina was a guy. I had never seen a TV that was such a beautiful and sexy woman that it was a complete shock to see her absolutely gorgeous, thick penis and full balls. The guy that gets her, or him, is going to have a real prize. He's going to have an absolutely beautiful and sexy woman with a gorgeous body, big breasts and a fabulous looking, thick, long penis that any man would be proud to own.

The best of both worlds, so to say. Although I've seen some absolutely gorgeous, beautifully built hermaphrodites that had thick 7-8" cocks as well as fully functioning pussies. That's everything built into one person which I think, would allow for a very interesting sex life. Getting back to the subject of Tina's ass, I rubbed some precum over her anus with the head of my cock and fed it inside slowly and matched my thrusts to hers as she fucked Dean. I loved fucking her ass and she loved it even more as she kept turning her head around and telling me how good it felt. We fucked each other for some time before Tina's rhythm increased and her breathing became heavy. I knew she was about to cum and sure enough, she cried out in ecstasy and I felt her ass contract around my shaft each time she shot another load of her hot cum deep into Dean's ass.

Then I heard Dean groan as my wife suddenly jumped up and dove between his legs and took his shooting penis into her mouth and drank his juices as he fed her load after load. When the two of them came off their trip, I pulled my cock from Tina's ass and thanked her for a lovely fuck. She turned and kissed me as she told me how much she loved what I did to her also.

I walked over to the bar to pour myself a drink and noticed Ann sitting on the couch next to Carlos idly playing with his cock as they talked. I couldn't resist that marvelous organ and walked over to them and dropped to my knees between his outstretched thighs and asked Ann to hold it for me as I nursed on the thick, swollen crown. His cock was delicious and, as Ann stroked his shaft, I sucked on the head and cupped his huge balls in my hands. He was starting to move his hips around in heat as I nursed on his cockhead and then he asked me if he could please fuck me. I lifted my mouth from his meat and looked at it with some trepidation wondering if I could take that monster in my tight asshole. He assured me that he would be gentle and asked Ann to help him get me good and hot so that I would enjoy his cock.

The both of them sat me down on the couch and proceeded to work on me with Carlos taking charge of my crotch while Ann soul kissed me and played with my nipples. After a few minutes, Carlos asked me to roll over on my stomach so he could get at my anus and Ann sat with her back against the arm of the couch and told me to lay down between her thighs and suck her pussy while Carlos got behind me. I felt his thickness brush over my anus and wet it with his precum as he got ready to fuck me and then felt his entire crown push inside my opening. It felt like a telephone pole was in my ass but he knew how to handle it and soon I was pushing back to get more of him inside me as I licked his wife's delicious, wet cunt.

She had her hands guiding my head around to various parts of her crotch as her husband started feeding more of his organ into me and it wasn't long before I was in another world from which I never wanted to return. I had never had a cock as big as his inside me and, to my surprise, I found it exciting and very fulfilling. Ann was talking to me as she ran her hands through my hair and told me how exciting it was to watch me taking that big penis so nicely and that when her husband cums, I would be in for an even bigger thrill since he's going to shoot a lot of cum inside me and that I would serve as her private container so that she can drink his juices from my asshole as soon as he finishes cumming. He worked his huge organ in and out of my ass and had me squirming in heat as I felt his thickness moving around inside me and then suddenly, I heard him cry out as his cock began jerking and pumping load after load of his cream deep into my ass.

It was a wonderful feeling having his cum fill my hole in spasm after spasm and the moment his last spasm ended, his wife told him to pull out as she wanted to drink from my special cup. Before I knew it, she had her mouth covering my asshole and was digging her tongue deep inside to capture his cream which was just starting to dribble out. He looked at me with a smile and told me that Ann loved drinking his cum from either assholes or cunts and was always hanging around waiting for him to drop another load so that she could have her favorite health drink. After she cleaned me up thoroughly, I fell asleep right there and the next thing I knew, I opened my eyes and the sun was streaming in the windows and Geri was lying between my legs sucking on the head of my penis.

It's a great way to wake up and I told her so as she nibbled on my penis and looked up at me with a smile on her face. Then Cory suggested that we play Russian Roulette and asked us all to retire to the bedroom where she had Geri, Ann, Toni and herself lay back alongside one another. She asked us to draw cards to see who would be first and Dean won with Luke second, me third, Carlos fourth, Tina fifth and George last. Dean got between his wife's parted thighs and slipped his cock inside her and started stroking in and out of her wet and ready pussy as Cory set the timer for five minutes. When it went off, Dean pulled his organ from Geri's cunt and moved over to fit the head to Ann's pussy and then thrust inside as she gasped in pleasure.

Meanwhile, Luke started fucking Geri and at the sound of the timer, both pulled out and moved to their right as I started fucking Geri. At the next signal, Carlos started fucking Geri and all of the gals had cocks inside them and they were all telling each other how good it felt. When George finally fit the head of his organ to Cory's pussy, one round had been completed and we kept moving to the right each time the timer went off until suddenly Toni gasped and cried out that she was cumming as Carlos was fucking her. Then Ann came while I was fucking her and Cory asked if any of the guys felt close to cumming since she wanted to try and guess who would get the first cockload and win the game.

It happens that, as Tina was fucking Ann, she cried out and buried her thick organ deep inside Ann's pussy as she started jerking in spasms and her cock pumped hot cum into Ann's hungry cunt. Cory asked Tina to remove her penis so that each of us could have a turn in sucking her cum out of Ann's cunt, which was the winning prize. Each of us had our turn cleaning out Ann's pussy and Ann enjoyed two beautiful orgasms as we each sucked her.

By this time, all of us were totally satiated and we decided to get dressed and call it a day as it was already mid afternoon. After everyone had left, Tina, Cory and I got into bed and had one more session before falling fast asleep. Later that evening, Tina told us that she had a wonderful time over the weekend and was looking forward to a return trip soon. Before she left for the airport the next morning, Cory and I made sure to drink more juices from her fountain during the course of the night and she promised to be back soon as she loved feeding us both.