My Beautiful Kinky Mother Ch. 05

Story Info
Karen kinks things up for her son during the holidays.
18.3k words
4.67
170.6k
346

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
relaxwouldya
relaxwouldya
1,662 Followers

**Note: Sorry for the delay. I promised this chapter some time ago, but life made me put all writing on the back burner. Comments and emails have been extremely useful. Please keep the inspirational ideas and criticisms coming. As a reminder, I started chapter 1 as a first person narrative but decided to move away from that. I kept the title the same to log chapters. Enjoy.

Chapter 5 -- Karen kinks things up for her son during the holidays.

"Baby it's cold outside." ... "I really can't stay"..."Baby it's cold out there."

Greg happily sang out loud on his way home from work. Christmas was under a week away and just like every year, Greg was in the holiday spirit.

The powdery snow fell down hard and made for slick road conditions. Greg slowly tracked on through the wintery conditions at a slow 30 miles per hour. He had been putting in extra time at the office lately so that he could have some extra cash for extra gifts for the family.

"Darn it!" Greg hit the steering wheel and yelled as he approached a major traffic jam on the highway.

After another long day at the office, all he could of thinking about was getting home and helping Karen and Brad put up the finishing touches on this year's Christmas tree. Greg knew this could one of his last that he got to spend before his son Brad moved out and got his own place on campus.

Greg checked Waze app on his iPhone and it alerted him about a severe accident ahead. He began texting his wife Karen that he would be running about an hour late. He tossed the phone onto the passenger seat in disgust and turned up the Christmas music on the radio. He hoped the festive music would make the time pass quick to get home to his loving family.

Back at home, loud flesh flapping and deep primal grunts were coming from the master bedroom.

"Wow baby! What on Earth has gotten into you?" Karen said sarcastically while out of breath.

In the middle of her brand-new king size bed, Karen was on the receiving end of another extremely hard and loving fuck from her handsome 18-year-old son.

Karen laid still on top of the neatly made bedspread with her meaty naked legs spread to either side of the wide mattress. Brad was on top on her missionary style while jabbing his cock deep into his mother's sloppy cunt. She looked up at her son and saw lust, anger, love, frustration, and happiness in her son's sweaty face.

Suddenly, Karen's cell phone began to vibrate on the nightstand to her right. With her left arm, she hooked on to the back of her son's neck, and with her right hand, she grabbed the cell phone.

"Your father is stuck in traffic. Probably going to be another hour." She read the text message from Greg and tossed the phone aside as her loving son fucked with more vigor.

Karen dove in and gave her son a series of love bits and licks on her son's extended forearms that were supporting his weight. The sexy mother kissed and bit her way up his budging biceps and along his collar bone. This caused Brad's spine to shiver and tingle. The feeling made him hammer down a little bit rougher. The force of their fucking had the bed shaking violently.

Karen fell back flat against the fluffy bed. She put her hands on the back of her knees and held her legs wide as her son beat down into her.

"Did my outfit make my baby boy all hot and bothered?" Karen said teasingly while staring up into her son's eyes.

Karen's thick beautiful brunette hair fanned out over the soft king size pillow that her head laid on. While smiling up at the love of her life, Brad feverishly nailed this matronly queen into the mattress. Like a well-oiled machine, Brad plowed his beefy 9' cock in and out. Karen's magnificent pussy gushed over and over again, providing the right amount of lube to allow her son's dick to easily slide from tip to root. She felt her cunt juices begin to splash and run along the rim of her asshole and onto the soft bed beneath her.

The head of Brad's cock drilled and hit depths that his father could only dream of. Suddenly, Karen's body started tingling, her breathing become overly erratic, and she shut her eyes tightly.

"OH BABY, MOMMY'S CUMMING AGAIN. KEEP FUCKING ME HARD. DON'T STOP. PLEEASE HONEY. DON'T STOP!"Karen demanded. She grabbed the back of Brad's neck and pull him down so her mouth by his ear.

As her son, Brad can tell his mother's different moods. Growing up, whether she was serious about school, friends, cleaning, or doing chores, her inflections and facial features were extremely telling. In this instance, her tone was unmistakable.

"BRAD MICHAEL ROGERS. UGH. DON'T STOP. UGH. UGH. Brad. UGH. UGH. UGH. SHIT. HOLY SHIT!!" Karen continued to yell.

The near 40-year-old mother was blabbering incoherently as she bear-hugged her only child. Brad kept thrusting his cock into her, but her strength and rigid convulsing made it difficult for him to keep up the pace.

Twenty minutes earlier, Karen and Brad were listening to few old Christmas tunes and putting up some white tinsel on their brand-new Christmas tree. The living room was filled with music and Christmas cheer. While putting Christmas bulbs on the tree, Brad accidently dropped a case the multicolored Christmas balls on the floor.

Brad got on his knees to pick up the bulbs that scattered underneath the tree. When he looked up, he got an eyeful of his mother's luscious backside while she was on her hands and knees. She was placing the green matting underneath the tall and colorful 8' tree. Brad's cock twitched at the sight before him. Her wide white bubbly ass in an extremely tight pair of green Christmas yoga pants was pointing straight at him.

The festive form fitting green leggings had red and white strips circling around from the waist all the way down to the ankles. The material was being stretched so tightly that Brad could clearly see the lining of her full back panties through the thin fabric.

Karen had no concept of what her arched large ass was doing to her son. While her upper chest was on the ground, she extended her arms to smooth out the carpeting around the bottom of the tree. Karen always had a sexy arch to her back and hips due to the years of dance class Brad's grandparents made her take growing up.

From his vantage point, the horny young son took in immaculate sights. Plump muscular hamstrings, sturdy calves, an ass that can make any man melt, suckable painted toes, arches that were begging to be to be licked, etc.

Once the green carpet under the tree was in place, Karen got the sense that Brad was ogling over the view behind her. A normal mother's reaction would be to immediately slap their son in the face for being such a dirty pervert. Instead, Karen smiled to herself, stuck her juicy ass up even higher in the air. Perhaps more mothers in the world should be so open and accepting.

Brad slowly brought his face inches away from his mother cotton covered ass crack. Karen rocked her body back and forth which caused her beautiful bottom to slightly tap Brad in the face. Brad head was lost in a trance as Karen feed into his overly active ass obsession.

Due to her work out regime and age, Karen's lower body had thickened into an ample bottom that resembled Franceska Jaimes and Kendra Lust. But her heavy tits and cute stomach from the waist up was more comparable to Sensual Jane. Karens face, neck, and hair a dead ringer for Denise Milani. Maturity has been extremely kind to the 39-year-old mother of one.

Suddenly, Brad grabbed the sides of Karen's hips and began licking and kissing over the thin stretchy fabric. Streaks of saliva began to form on the soft leggings as Karen giggled in excitement. Brad didn't even touch his cock and it was already jutting out like a missile and causing his gym shorts to tent out massively.

Just then, the song "Santa Baby" came on the Pandora radio station. Karen quickly jump to her feet and began sinking.

The cheerful mom grabbed the oversized red and white Santa hat that was on the arm of the couch and put it on. Karen danced around playfully and sang along with the radio. Brad still on his knees in lust as he watched his mother start to dance around in the living room.

Along with her enticing Christmas stripped leggings, Karen wore a white long-sleeved sweater top that also perfectly hugged her E cup tits. The clingy material caused her the bottom of the shirt to rise up and reveal Karen's fleshy mid-section.

Since Greg was not around for the day, Karen subconsciously decided to not bother wearing a bra underneath the clingy white top.

Brad couldn't keep his eyes off her swinging hips and bouncy breast. While dancing to the music, she pranced around the living room seductively. She grabbed a long piece of garland and started draping the entertainment center with the festive and colorful décor.

"Santa baby, forgot to mention one little thing, a ring" Karen sang, turned her son and winked.

Brad stood up and out stuck his brick hard boner underneath his shorts.

She started to seductively walk over to him as the end of the song approached. She slowly put her arms up over Brad's broad shoulders. While gazing into Brad's eyes, she cocked her head slightly, leaned in, and kiss her son delicately on the lips. Just like a normal teenager in love, Brad's large hands found themselves all over Karen's hips, butt, and lower back. Karen's tongue wrestled with Brad's as they fell into a doughy ball of love in each other's arms.

Karen abruptly spun around and grounded her ass into her son's crotch. The height difference between the two allowed for her to twerk her sweet apple bottom butt against his hard cock.

"So, hurry down the chimney tonight." Karen sang softly with the track.

Next to the scotch tape on the living room ottoman was a pair of scissors. Karen reached for the scissors and slowly cut a small hole between the massive swells on her chest.

Karen locked eyes with her horned-up son. She threw down the scissors, put her small delicate fingers in the new hole, and aggressively ripped her expensive sweater open. This caused Karen's natural creamy tits to spill out.

In seconds, Karen and Brad were upstairs in the middle of the king size bed fucking like animals.

*Creek *Creek *Creek *Creek

After Karen's body came down from another hard orgasm, she released her snake grip on her gorgeous hunk of a son.

Brad was still hard as a rock and lounged deep in his mother's vagina. Karen breathed deep a few times to regain her composure. Suddenly, Brad roughly worked his steel rod into Karen once and stopped. This got Karen's attention that Brad was not done using her tight pussy.

Brad slammed into her body one more time while looking down at his mother with lust filled eyes.

"Pound it." Karen said delicately to her baby boy.

Brad brought his hips so far back that his cock slid out of the wet warm slot. Hovering inches from the opening of his mother's pussy, Brad thrusted and slide back in. Once again, reaching all the way to the root.

"Pound it" Karen told Brad once again as he hit bottom.

Again, Brad slid his cock out to a point where it almost came out. Then, with more authority, slammed forcefully inside Karen. The headboard punched the wall.

"Pound!" Karen said a bit louder.

For some reason, his mother's instructions to pound away were driving him crazy.

The violet thrusts caused Karen's perfect natural tits to bounce and ripple. Brad dove in and began sucking away at her left tit as it rolled up and down. Brad did everything possible from release a sack full of warm cum into his mother's warm body.

Brad couldn't hold on any longer as his ass become a blur from overly aggressively fast fucking.

Karen wrapped her strong arms around Brad's neck and forcefully rolled him over onto his back. Once again, Brad was taken back by his mother's strength, especially when she was horny. Karen sat up on Brad's lap with his cock still lodged deep inside of her.

"Scoot your butt back honey. Sit up against the back board." Karen instructed while her perfect mommy cunt continued to water.

Brad did as he was told and felt his pending orgasm begin to subside. His long strong wet cock bobbed as he shifted himself to lean back against the headboard of the large memory foam mattress. After placing some pillows behind him, Brad was in position. Karen quickly sat back down on his lap and guided Brad's big dick back into Karen's matronly pussy. Her enormous big round breasts were directly in his beat red face.

"Brad, just relax and let your mom fuck the gooey ball juice out of your big bloated nuts" Karen said as she settled into a comfortable riding position. She leaned in and gave her son a quick motherly peck on the top of his forehead.

Brad instantly began grabbing and feeling his mother heavy tits. Karen looked his cute face as he looked like a kid in a candy store. He palmed the sides of her breast and gently pushed the round, curvy tits together. He let them go and watched them bounce slightly back into her natural position. Then he slipped his hand underneath them to feel the full weight.

"Slap them." Karen said sternly to her son.

"Be as rough as you want with mommy!" She continued.

Karen shifted her hips slightly, so she could feel his cock head bumping against the opening of her cervix. She lifted her arms to the back of her head, pulled her hair back, and slipped a hair pin to keep her gorgeous locks from getting in her face. Karen could feel his racing heart beat causing his engorged member to twitch and pulsating inside of her tight humid cunt. Her heavy tits shock and wobbled as she finished pinning back her hair.

"Brad. Do you think your mommy's a slut?" Karen asked while Brad leaned in and started sucking her wide pink nipples. He didn't answer as he continued licking and sucking away at Karen's right tit that hung down in front of him.

Karen's motherly instinct kicked in as she placed her right hand behind Brad's head. She gently pushed the back of his head into her tit

"A FUCK DOLL" Brad said as he smothered his face in his mother's hefty tit.

"A blow-up fuck doll?" Karen said while focusing on grinding her hips a bit harder. Brad's extremely stiff penis twitched along with his rapid heartbeat.

"My mommy whore." Brad whispered while popping Karen's nipple out of his mouth and giving her right tit a hard slap. He smeared his face around which made his face and her chest wet with his own spit.

Karen jerked her hips forward hard and glided her hips back faster. She repeated this fuck motion for a while.

"GOD MOM! Your pussy is so wet. I can't get enough of you." Brad was having an out of body experience with his mother large breasts. He didn't know up from down or right from wrong. All he knew was that he needed to suck and maul his mother's breasts and cum. Karen's hips grinded on as the heat between the two began to grow.

"Did I get you all hot and bothered in the living room earlier?" Karen whispered while she began to bounce hard on her son's lap.

"You like mommy jacking your cock off with her warm...wet...CUNT"

Brad grunted loudly and grabbed a hand full of his mother's ass as it bounced hard. Brad tried to talk, but was not able to form any words. Karen's bouncing heavy tits tossed Brad's focus into a trace.

"My walking hard on of a son. What am I going to do with you? I should just walk around with short skirts to give you easy access from now on. UGH. Would you like having easy anytime access to mommy?

Brad was on the verge of passing out from the dirty talk and hard pounded his mother was giving him.

"FUCK! Suck my tits son!"

Karen's eyes began to tear up from the overwhelming lust she was feeling. She placed her hands on either side of her massive spit-soaked tits and pressed them together. This caused her meaty breasts and bright wet nipples to puff out in front of Brad's face.

*SLAM

*SLAM

Karen dropped her large fit mommy butt down on Brad's lap. The bed springs and box frame whined as Brad put his palms on his mother's hips to help her keep her balance while bouncing hard and quick.

*SLAM

*SLAM

"Fuck mom" Brad gasped as Karen's butt slammed into his lap repeatedly.

With all the guys Karen has been with sexually, she never had an urge to fuck with such passion and charge. After several months of this dirty incestuous relationship with her son, she felt even more committed to his love and pleasure.

"I love you Mom." Brad said, letting his mother control the situation.

"I love you to Brad. UGH. I love you so much." Karen's voice cracked as a bit more tears quickly filled her eyes.

"AHH. MOM. I AM GONNA CUM HARD. FUCK. SLAM YOUR SEXY ASS."

"That's right baby. Cum in your bad mommy. I need your thick creamy load NOW." Karen whispered softly as she looked up to the ceiling.

"CUM! NOW! FUCK!" Karen pleaded as she whipped her body all around.

Brad grabbed his mother's fleshy butt cheek with his left hand. With his right hand, he reached up to grab the back of the Karen's head and pulled her hair back.

Karen's wide motherly hips went into overdrive and thrashed fiercely back and forth. The back of the headboard shook against the wall as Brad hung on for dear life.

"OH GOD I CAN FEEL IT! UGHHHHH!!! MOOMMMMYYYY IIISSSS CUMMMMINNNNGGG WWIIITTHHHH YOOOUUUUUU!!!!!!" Karen yelled at the top of her lungs.

Instinctively, she began sobbing and gripped her son in her arms with all her might. She continued to violently jerk her lower body to milk out of every ounce of cum out of Brad's balls.

The king size bed convulse with the power of Karen's expert fucking. Karen lovingly placed her cheek on top of Brad's head and continued to bear hug her son. Brad's cock spit repeatedly and Karen felt every warm gooey shot.

"fuuucckkkk. Fill me up. I feel your sperm honey. OH GOD!" Karen exhaled as her body twitched beyond control.

Brad shut his eyes tightly as load after load fired hard from his big dick. He grunted with every shot that spewed out and couldn't help but drool into his mother's milky tit flesh. Karen's body shivered as if she was going through hypothermia.

The mother and son stayed like that for several minutes. It took some time for them to regain composure and their breath.

Whatever thick semen didn't cling to Karen's vaginal walls, seeped out and ran down over Brad's twitching balls as she sat on her son's heated lap.

Karen grabbed the side of Brad's head and began to pull him away from her heaving chest. She looked down and there were thick water strings of spit that was connecting between Brad's face and Karen's heavy chest. This caused them both to giggle and laugh. Karen kissed her son passionately on the lips and peeled herself off of him. She rolled on to her stomach and reached for her phone that was on the night stand. Brad slowly moved over toward his mother and laid his head on her plump butt cheek as if it were a pillow. Greg's text message was displayed bright on the lock screen of her iPhone.

"Should be there in a few minutes. I'm starving. Love you." Karen read the message to herself and noticed that it was received 15 minutes ago.

"GUYS! Where is everyone?!!" Greg yelled as he put down his briefcase on the dining room table. Greg noticed the Christmas bulbs on scattered on the floor and the garland all over the living room.

In the destroyed king size bed, Karen and Brad looked at each other in horror. Karen ran into the master bathroom and Brad jolted to his room around the corner.

***

The wild incestuous relationship between Brad and Karen had rekindled to new heights since the fall semester was now over. Karen carefully handled their aggressive relationship during the school year over the last few months. She couldn't risk relying on Brad to be smart enough to cleverly hide their secret from his father.

relaxwouldya
relaxwouldya
1,662 Followers