My Beautiful Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first stroke hit her pussy full on, with the broad side of the belt, of course. It had not been a love tab but also not with full force. I wanted her to be as aroused as possible before it really became painful. She barely flinched. The second stroke hit my Sarah on her right thigh, the third returned to her pussy, the forth hit the left thigh – and then it started again.

When the whole area was liberally peppered with red marks I increased the strength of the strokes, not too much, but enough to elicit moans and soft yelps.

"Thirty-two," her voice sounded slightly shaky and there were tears glistening in the corner of her eyes. Experience, however, had taught me that it took much more to get my beloved to cry openly, as least when she didn't feel really guilty about something, and tonight she didn't.

Tonight's punishment was a gift to both of us, but that did of course not mean that I would go easy on her, a punishment was a punishment after all. And I would never insult her that way. Tears were staining her face when she had reached sixty and I ordered her to stop counting. Her legs were trembling with the effort to keep them open for the bite of the belt. Her breathing was ragged, the fingers holding on to the headboard were white-knuckled.

The scent of her arousal was as intoxicating as always, maybe even more so. I felt and smelled the wetness between my own thighs and was hard pressed not to get carried away by my own need.

She was almost ready, "Close your eyes, sweetie."

After eight more strokes I ordered her to come for me. Her hips rose up to greet the strokes, her whole body shuddered. It was such a glorious visual, and at the height of her climax she cried out for me and begged for more. I complied, how could I have not; as much as she was mine, I was hers. That did, of course, not keep me from seeing her punishment through.

I gave her another eight strokes, directly on her pussy, this time; and I took my time. Every time renewed and prolonged her orgasm and I enjoyed every single second of it. Sarah still held on to the headboard, her upper body heaving, her breathing still ragged. In contrast her legs were almost motionless, her knees and legs open, still offering herself. It was such a thrill. It made me come when she shouted my name again and again.

I let the belt drop to the floor and decided to give it a special place in our play room, prominently displayed. I caressed Sarah's sides waiting for her to calm down and regain her composure. Her eyes slowly regained their focus.

She saw me and smiled, a beatific smile, "Thank you, Mistress."

"Your welcome, my love," I said.

I took my clothes off, pulled up the comforter, slipped into the bed and pulled her in my arms. I pushed one of my legs between her thighs to keep the inflamed flesh of her inner thighs from touching.

Sarah quickly fell asleep, after her time spent in strict bondage and the harsh punishment she would feel for more than just a couple of days, my beloved had more than earned her rest. I quickly followed her into Morpheus' realm but I was also the first to wake up the next morning. For our normal standards it was already quite late but we still had more than four hours before we would have to pick up our daughter from the sleepover and I fully intended to spend the time pampering my beloved, and we would start with breakfast.

THE E N D

12