My Beautiful Wife

Story Info
Dream turns into a nightmare
4.6k words
3.45
428.4k
52
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers

This is a revision of my story first posted in 2003 called My Beautiful Wife

How is it possible for a dream to turn into a nightmare?

The Dream

I married my childhood sweetheart. Kathy was the only girl I ever wanted, in fact the only girl I ever dated. I would best describe her as a petite sexy blond. Her long honey blond hair framed her innocent looking little girl face. She was 20 years old when I married her but her big green eyes, the way she would often bite her lower lip, and the way she would giggle made her seem more like 15.

Every guy in college was after her, but she did not date much. Rumor had it that her two ex boyfriends had both raped her. She liked me because I was shy. I got goodnight kisses from her but she let me know she was not interested in sex until she married. Soon after I graduated and found a job we did marry. For five months I was living the American dream; I had a new wife, a new job, and a new house. Then disaster struck.

Nightmare One

The recession had struck suddenly and deeply. Only a month ago Kathy and I attended a Christmas party at my boss's place. All employees had received a Christmas bonus and to celebrate everyone was invited to the party, and brought their husbands or wives. That was my first mistake, letting my lecherous boss see my pretty wife. Frank was about 50 years old. He had been married and divorced twice. I liked my job, though Frank often made it more difficult with his arrogant demanding ways.

The night of the party he came to our table and after being introduced to Kathy spent a good part of the next hour dancing with her. I didn't mind that part because I don't care much for dancing and Kathy loves it. When he came again to get Kathy to dance she said, "It's my husband's turn." On the dance floor she told me my boss kept trying to feel her up and he talked dirty to her.

"What did he say?"

"During the last dance he said I would look good on my knees in front of him sucking him off. The previous dance he tried to get me to go to his bedroom with him. I know he is trying to seduce me."

I was angry but he is my boss, so I tell her to just refuse the next time he asks her to dance.

At the same table with us sat Charles, a co-worker hired about the same time as I, and his wife Diane. When Kathy refused my boss's next dance request, he got annoyed but went to Diane and asked her. "I hope you are not a stuck-up bitch like Kathy is?"

He was even more obnoxious with Charles' wife than he had been with mine; he would French kiss her and feel her ass through her miniskirt. We all had a lot to drink by this time but at one point he made her put her hand on his cock and held it tight while he jerked her hand up and down on his cock. The next dance he backed Diane against a wall and dry humped her. I couldn't stay quiet any longer.

"Don't you see what he is doing to your wife? How can you put up with that?"

"He is just having a good time, besides what can I do; he is my boss too you know." Maybe it was because they are both black that he thought he could get away with that. I had to admit though, that Diane was a young pretty black girl in her sexy white mini dress.

That was a month ago and now I was called into my boss's office. He told me that the recession was cutting into his profit so to reduce costs he had to let me or Charles go. The remaining one would have to pick up the slack. This would mean working every Saturday and 3 nights a week without any extra pay. I did not like the idea, but with the recession in full bloom my chances of getting a job elsewhere were small so I accepted and unfortunately so had Charles. Since we both had agreed to work overtime with no pay, Frank said he would give the job to whoever wanted it the most. His plan was for each of us to invite him to our home for dinner. As a bachelor, he liked pretty girls making a fuss over him, so each of our wives should wear something sexy and cook him a good dinner. Whoever showed the most appreciation would get the job. I did not like the sound of "something sexy" and neither did my wife but we agreed.

The night of the dinner he showed up a half-hour late and I could tell he had been drinking. Kathy did not wear a mini skirt as she said she did not want him feeling her up the way he did at the Christmas party. She did wear a blouse with the top two buttons undone and no bra so he could see her breasts when she bent over to serve him. He had a great time but Kathy and I were constantly embarrassed. He continually ogled her and made lewd slurping noises as he stared at her. He told me I should call him sir from now on to show some respect, and if he said kiss my ass I should say which cheek. He thought it was a funny joke, and I felt like telling him what he could do with his job, but I had a mortgage to pay and a new wife to look after.

After dinner he made Kathy sit on the love seat with him while we watched a porno movie he brought. I sat on the recliner chair on the other side of the living room near the kitchen. He said I should bring them drinks to show I was a good host. After my first trip to the kitchen I noticed he had turned off all the lights. The only light came from the TV. He called me boy and kept me running bringing them refills and snacks. It was like he was going out of the way to humiliate me in front of my wife.

It was worse for Kathy; since the lights were off it was extremely difficult to see but he may have been feeling up my wife. Every once in a while I would hear her say in her soft voice, "stop that" or "don't make me do that," but after a while I think she just gave up and let him do what he wanted. Later I heard him say, "Now that was good; that's the way I like you to show me respect." It was so dark I could not see what my wife did, nor was I sure I wanted to know. I breathed a sigh of relief when he finally left about eleven.

Kathy was mad. "How could you just sit there? He practically fucked me right in front of you and all you did was bring him liquor." That night I had to sleep in the guest bedroom.

Three days later I was called into his office once again. "I have made up my mind and you are history. You can't match the offer Diane and Charles gave me, so consider this your one week's notice and clean out your desk by Friday."

I started to panic. "But wait, you didn't even give us a chance to match their offer. I'm sure we would agree to whatever they did."

"OK, I'll give you one chance because I prefer white women to black. If you agree to everything they did the job is yours. You already know your part; work every Saturday and 3 nights a week with no extra pay. Kathy will come to my home every Friday afternoon, cook my dinner and have it ready for me when I get home from the office. After dinner she will act as hostess for my guests if I have any, otherwise she will be my maid. She will stay overnight at my place so she can get up early Saturday morning and clean my house, do my washing and ironing, make my breakfast and lunch and then she can go home sometime during the afternoon. That should not be a problem for you because you work every Saturday anyway.

That bastard; he was playing one couple off against the other. I did not think Kathy would go for it but I had to try, otherwise there goes my job, my house, and probably my wife as I would be a husband that could not support her. At first she flatly refused saying she would rather go back and live with her parents. I kept pleading with her saying, "I'll start looking for another job right away and as soon as I have a job offer I'll quit; probably won't take more than a month."

"So are you saying you don't mind him having sex with me?" she asked.

"He won't lay a hand on you. I'll make sure he understands that. You are there as a maid only."

"You are so naïve," Kathy sighed.

So I kept my job under the new circumstances. Three nights a week I worked until nine at night only to come home to a cold supper. Then Kathy suggested I eat out those nights. It was only later I found out she was cooking his meals those nights also. There were other changes in Kathy; she used to be perky and full of fun, now she seemed sad and withdrawn. It seamed like she was mad at me most of the time and our sex life went down the tubes. Saturdays used to be our big night. We often went out to dinner and a movie, but now she was getting home later and later, until one night it must have been after eleven and I could smell liquor on her breath.

I was annoyed. "What have you been doing that made you so late?"

That let out all the pent up anger she had been holding. "You are not worried about me; all you are worried about is your stupid job. Why else would you let your boss fuck me whenever he likes and make me do other degrading things? You are so clueless; why do you think I am not giving you any sex? Your boss wants to be the only one getting into my pussy. What do you think he does every Friday and now on about two other occasions during the week? It pleases him that he is fucking your wife while you work at his office for no pay.

"He is going to cancel the office cleaning contract and make you do that also. He likes the fact that he gets all the sex from me he wants while you get none. Remember last Saturday when he called you at work? I was licking his balls and sucking his cock while he talked to you on the phone. I am not a maid, I am a sex slave. He spanks me because it gives him a hard-on. I let him suck my breasts until they are sore because he likes doing that. He makes me suck his toes and lick his asshole because degrading me turns him on, and all because you want to hang on to your job."

"I had no idea this was going on. I will see him first thing in the morning and tell him I quit; also that I am going to report him to the police."

When I confronted him in his office he just smirked. "I like this arrangement. When I proposed this to Charles and Diane they both said no. I only told you they had agreed so that you would also. This will end when I get tired of fucking your wife, so until then you just keep on doing what you do now. I also have one extra job for you. I want you to clean the office every night before you go home.

"As to quitting, if you try and quit I'll have you arrested and sent to prison for embezzlement. I have already cooked the books to make it look like you are stealing from me. So go back to your desk and get to work. I am not paying you to argue with me."

I quit on the spot, walking out and slamming the door as I went.

The next day there was a knock on the door; it was the police. "I have a warrant for your arrest on the charge of embezzlement. Please come with me."

NIGHTMARE 2

It all happened so quickly. At the trial, even though I had a lawyer, the evidence presented by my boss's lawyer convinced the judge, and I was sentenced to two years in the state prison. I was not even allowed to kiss my wife as I was led away in handcuffs. The rest is kind of a blur, transported to prison in an armored van; I was fingerprinted, issued a prison outfit and assigned to a cell. My cell mate was a big black guy doing 5 years for armed robbery. He had only 6 months left so he would be out before me even if I got time off for good behavior. He knew all the ropes and seamed to have pull with the prison guards, plus he was built like a gorilla. I didn't want to mess with him and he knew it. I got paid 3 dollars a day for working in the prison laundry and all prisoners got 2 cigarettes each day. Jason, my cellmate, took my money and cigarettes each day. He called it payment for protection. I don't smoke so cigarettes meant nothing to me but some money would have been nice to buy stuff like books, candy and newspapers in the prison store.

However, I did not want anything to interfere with my time off for good behavior, nor did I want to get beat up by Jason.

After the first month we were allowed visitors once a week and conjugal visits every two weeks. I eagerly awaited Kathy's first visit even if it was in a big room with other prisoners and watching guards. We were escorted into a large room and sat at a table, and then the visitors were allowed in to sit on the other side, with guards watching to ensure nothing was passed to the prisoners. Kathy was easily the most stunning visitor. She wore a mini skirt and open V-neck blouse. Her blond hair shimmered in the artificial light and her saucy walk made me ache for her. My first question was how she was doing?

"I had to move in with your old boss. Frank got a court order to seize our house and sell it. He threatened to report me to the police as a prostitute unless I moved in with him. I had no source of income, but I didn't want to be arrested either so I did. There was nothing else I could do. We now live together. He likes to humiliate me by making me sleep with some of his customers, or he gives me to one of his salesmen for the night as a reward for top sales, and he fucks me about twice a week. Frank gets off on making me suck his cock and lick his balls. He makes me talk dirty to him and if I don't say it with conviction he slaps my face."

So my nightmare continues. I'm in jail while my ex boss, who put me here, sleeps with my wife. However, she has forgiven me and agreed to come next week for our first conjugal visit.

Back in my cell Jason wanted to know who the blond was and how a dork like me could get a girl like that. It seems single guys like Jason, if they had the right connections could get a girlfriend to come for their conjugal visits which took place in one of several cabins, all in a row near the back wall of the prison.

"Maybe we should trade. I'll fuck your wife and you can fuck my women," I thought nothing more about it until one night just after lights out Jason said, "The price of protection just went up. Either we trade next week or I remove my protection. Do you know what happens to people like you in prison with no protection? We stretch your asshole with a wooden plug so you can take all the cocks that are going to be stuffed up your ass. You become an excellent cock-sucker because you are going to get so much practice. By the time you get out of here you won't be able to get a hard-on, and the only sex you will want will not be from your wife, but from her boyfriend. I'll give you a half hour to get your wife to agree to the trade or you are on your way to becoming a pansy.

At first I said no way, but the more I thought about it, what choice did I really have? I could even die in prison if I did not go along, so reluctantly I told Jason I would try and talk her into it.

NIGHTMARE 3

Kathy looked shocked when I told her yet she did not put up as much of a fuss as I expected. The arrangement made was, I was to bring Kathy next door to the cabin where Jason was, then return to my cabin with his girl. Entering his cabin the first thing I saw was Jason lounging on the bed wearing only a robe, open in front, showing his half hard dick. Kathy's eyes widened when she saw the size of it. Beside him was a fat middle aged black woman. Jason said, "I decided my girlfriend's mother would be a more suitable companion for you. This is Bulah. Why don't you suck her cunt while your wife gives me a blow job as a way of introducing ourselves to each other?

Kathy had no fight left in her. She just went over to Jason and got between his knees. Bulah lifted her skirt. She was not wearing anything underneath and her body order was bad. I don't think she has had a shower in days. "Come on boy, show mama a good time. Get busy with that tongue."

Fighting nausea I did as she asked. Jason sighed, "Damn your wife is good at that. I like the way she takes it right down her throat and squeezes the end of my cock in her throat. Bulah, take lover boy next door, I want to be alone with this hot bitch."

"Get a move on," Bulah said, "and your cock had better be better than your tongue or I'm going to whip your ass."

Back in my cabin I could not get a hard-on. She was too fat and she smelled bad. It made her mad and she beat me with her belt, and then made me suck her off again. It was disgusting.

Back in the cell Jason was in top spirits. "Your wife is a really good fuck. She agreed to come back and see me in 2 weeks. Maybe I'll take a picture of her sucking me so you will have something to jerk off to. Better yet I think I'll take several pictures of her getting fucked. There are lots of horny guys here like you that get no sex, and would be happy to buy a picture from me. Since she is your wife I'll give you a 20% discount."

The following week I told Kathy what Jason planned on doing if she showed up next week. Kathy said Jason told her what he would do to me unless he got her willing co-operation. "Fucking one more guy does not make much difference. Frank has made me go to work for him as his personal secretary, and he makes me dress like a slut. Every Thursday night I spend with the top salesman of the week and if a customer places a big enough order he get me for the weekend. Frank still likes to fuck me twice a week and gets me to suck him off most mornings before he gets out of bed, so what's one more cock?"

What could I do, I was trapped between Jason and Frank? My best bet was to do whatever was necessary to get my parole and then get Kathy and move far away from here.

Next visitor day I did not even see Kathy as she spent it in the guest cabin with Jason. He did take pictures of her, told her to get them developed, and bring them to me on her next visit. I looked forward to Kathy coming because now I only get to see her once every 2 weeks while Jason gets to fuck her and spend time with her in the cabins on the other week.

A month later when I saw her walk in, she looked tired and sad. "I don't know how much more of this I can take. Frank's daughter, Brenda is home from college, and she is a lesbian. To reward her for good marks he has given me to her as her personal maid. I sleep on the floor in her room, that is if I am not called to Frank's room or away entertaining customers or salesmen. She is not only a lesbian but a sadist also. She has a hard rubber club, something like a policeman's club that she beats me with anytime I do something not to her liking. She beats me until I am crying and begging her to stop. This gets her hot and then she makes me suck her off. I spend a lot of time between her legs making her feel good while my knees ache and my tongue gets sore. Each morning I bathe her and brush her hair. I lay out the clothes she wants to wear, clothes that I hand wash, and I help her dress. I wash her hair and her body and whenever she feels like it I suck her off.

"She loves torturing me. Her club is shaped like a man's penis, only larger. One of her favorite games is to fuck me with it. Since it makes her hot I end up sucking her to multiple orgasms while I ache from having that thing stuffed up my pussy or even my asshole. I am going to ask Jason if he can help me. I know he has connections on the outside."

Knowing Jason I was not sure this was a good idea, but I was in no position to help. Time was up all too quickly so I took the pictures and returned to my cell. Jason had told me not to look at the pictures as he wanted to be the first to see them. Even if I wanted to buy a picture I couldn't because I didn't have any money because Jason took all my money, but he said he would give me the non hard core pornographic ones he took. "They wouldn't bring me much money anyway. The guys will want to see her getting fucked and sucking cock. I took my buddy Rodger along to take pictures of me fucking your wife. That made him horny so I had to let him fuck your wife too. I hope you don't mind?"

THE FINAL NIGHTMARE

The following visitor's day Jason returned to the cell and he couldn't wait to tell me, "Your wife is going to become one of my whores when I get her away from Frank and his daughter. I have contacted two of my friends on the outside. They are going to pay Frank a visit, rough him up a bit and take Kathy to an apartment I own where she will live with two other girls. The three of them will dance at a club that I am part owner of, the Devil's Hole. It's a strip club with a few cozy rooms upstairs. The girls do lewd dances on stage and the customers can buy $25 tickets from the bar for lap dances. We also use the girls to serve drinks. If a guy wants to get laid he pays the bartender $100 and takes the girl of his choice upstairs for an hour. The girl does not get paid, but a well satisfied customer will usually give the girl a tip.

Omega12
Omega12
557 Followers
12