My Beautiful Wife Jennifer

Story Info
He watches his beautiful wife to pay the bar tab with her body.
1.6k words
4.23
90.9k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dannymike
dannymike
44 Followers

My name is Michael. I have been married to my wife Jennifer, Jen, for about 10 years. Jen is 5"10", slender, red hair, green eyes, 36DD, with the longest legs you have ever seen. Men stare at her constantly which is fine with me. I am very proud of my beautiful wife and appreciate the attention she gets. Jennifer always seems oblivious to it, not really considering herself special. We have lived a conservative lifestyle, only sharing fantasies while making love. After hearing some of Jen's fantasies, I wonder sometimes if she would enjoy trying new things. However, I have never approached her about living out our fantasies. First of all, I don't want to upset her and have her think she isn't enough for me, and I don't want her to do something she really doesn't want to do just to please me.

We were driving home from a short vacation. It was very late and we were both exhausted. Thankfully, Jen suggested we pull over for the night and finish our drive in the morning. A few exits up the road we spotted a motel, where we checked in and immediately enjoyed a hot shower. We tried to get a good night's sleep, but were just too tired to sleep. I suggested we find somewhere to get a nightcap and unwind from the day's drive.

We discovered we were on the outskirts of a small town and found a bar that was still open. When we walked in there were a couple of guys at the pool table, and about a half dozen men sitting at the bar, along with the waitress and the bartender. All eyes were on us as we found a couple of stools at the bar. After we ordered our drinks we started talking with some of the guys. Everyone seemed friendly, and it wasn't long before a couple of them bought us a drink. We, of course, returned the favor and ordered a round or two for our new found friends. The bartender said he had started a tab and we would settle later.

I saw the waitress place the closed sign in the window. She then locked the door and the bartender gave last call. Jen and I finished our drinks and I reached for my money to settle the tab. My stomach turned over when I found I had no wallet. I realized I must have left it in the room and asked my wife if she had any cash. After digging in her purse she quietly told me she didn't. I could tell the bartender had figured out what was going on by the look on his face. I asked him how much I owed, he told me $50. Even though I knew we were being ripped off, I knew better than to challenge him. At this point, all I could think of was keeping the two of us out of the local jail.

Jack, the guy sitting next to me, said that he had figured out what was wrong. He said he felt sorry for us, and maybe he would be able to help a little. I thanked him profusely, and told him how grateful Jen and I were. Jack reached in his pocket and pulled out a ten. He laid it in front of me, and told me that it was mine in exchange for Jennifer's blouse. I sat just staring at him. Jen asked me what was wrong, and I told her Jack would contribute to our tab in return for her taking her blouse off. You could tell she thought I was kidding. I looked at her and told her that I was dead serious. She asked me if we might end up in jail and I told her it was possible. She looked at the bartender, and then looked at Jack. I could tell by the look on her face that she didn't know what to do. She swallowed hard and asked me if I would still love her if she did it, and could I ever forgive her. I told her I would love her always, no matter what, and that there would be nothing to forgive.

Jen stood up and placed her purse on the bar. She looked at me and mouthed the words "I love you". I watched as her shaking hands unbuttoned her blouse. She slid it off and placed it in front of me. She stood there letting everyone at the bar look. I heard a couple of the guys talking, but I was too much in shock to hear what was said. One of the other men walked up and threw some ones down on the bar. He told me that this was for her bra. Jen heard him and just stared at me. I told her that I loved her too, and watched as she reached around, unsnapped her bra, and slid it off. Now my beautiful wife was standing in a bar with everyone staring at her naked tits.

By this time everyone had gathered around the bar to watch what was going on. Several of the guys were laughing, and I heard someone tell Jen how hot her boobs were. My wife stood there with a horrified look on her face, not wanting to look anyone in the eyes. The bartender laid a five down in front of me and said the jeans had to go. Jennifer heard, unsnapped her pants, slid them down, and took them off. Now wearing only bikini panties, she began to have a defiant look on her face. I guess she was determined to show everyone they couldn't break her. With a big grin on her face, the waitress laid another ten down and told her to lose the panties. My wife looked at me, and slid the panties off. Everyone cheered as the stared at my wife who stood completely naked in front of all these strangers.

All I could think about was paying the tab and getting Jen back to the motel. As I was counting the money, I heard Jen softly moaning. I looked at her and couldn't believe what I saw. Her eyes were shut and she was licking her lips. There were two guys, each sucking one of her breasts. The man who had been sitting next to her had two fingers inside her pussy. I heard a soft moan come from Jen, and I realized that she was totally turned on by what was happening. It didn't take long before I saw her legs start to buckle. The men held her up while she had an orgasm.

I knew I had two choices. I could either pay the tab, grab Jen, and get the hell out of there or I could watch as my wife got used by the men in the bar. I decided to let Jen enjoy herself and be there if she needed me.

Several of the men picked her up and carried her to the pool table. I watched as they laid her down and spread her legs. I saw one of the customers get onto the table. I watched as he pulled out his hard cock and laid it against her lips. I watched her take it in her hand and guide it into her mouth. She began to suck, taking it all into her mouth. I looked at the foot of the table and saw the bartender eating my wife's pussy. He then climbed onto the table and I saw a cock that must have been 10" long and so thick it looked like a small baseball bat. He spat in his palm and smeared it on his huge thick dick. I saw him gently enter Jen. I watched her flinch a little, and then relax and take all of him inside her. It didn't take very long before I saw her start to shudder and I knew she had cum again. I watched the man in her mouth smile, heard him grunt, I new he had cum in Jennifer's mouth. I saw a small stream of cum running down her chin.

Another man got up on the table and began to fuck my wife's mouth. The bartender pulled out of her, started jacking off, and sprayed his load all over Jen's stomach. There, behind him, was a guy with a hard cock in hand. I caught some action over in the corner. I saw the waitress, naked, sucking one of the men. There was a line behind him. I realized she was sucking the men to get them hard enough to take their turn with my wife. A little later I saw some of the men who Jen had already fucked, or sucked, getting in line for seconds. Now the waitress had a cock in each hole. She was on her knees, sucking while a hard cock fucked her from behind. I watched as Jen came over and over again. She had fucked or sucked all the men, several more than once.

The men started leaving. They were through with Jen. The bar was quiet. I watched the waitress walk over to my wife and whisper something in her ear. Jen smiled and nodded her head. I saw the waitress climb up beside her. They got into a "69" position and began eating the men's cum out of each others pussy. I saw both women cum again. Finally the waitress got down and dressed. She helped me dress Jen and get her into the car. On the way to the motel Jen looked at me, smiled, and said she loved me. The next words out of her mouth were "Can we do it again?"

dannymike
dannymike
44 Followers