My Beauty & The Beast Ch. 01

Story Info
My Version of Beauty and The Beast.
7.3k words
4.54
39.4k
84

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The castle was in ruin, both inside and out. The town beneath its once grand structure was ablaze with fire and chaos. Women screamed as soldiers ravaged them while men, children and livestock were butchered mercilessly. The stench of rotting corpses and crushed wildlife filtered into the castle walls and drifted into every room. She gazed at what she had done, a smile on her angelic features that betrayed her truest intentions, of which had already been dealt upon the city of Belvine.

"You have taken everything from me you witch! What more do you want?" snarled David. Sweat and tears mingled and matted his mustache. The furs hat he had begun his day in now lay scattered across his throne room. All his body could physically do now was tremble as his wide gaze remained locked on the evil creature that had turned his kingdom into bloody ashes. The witch's lithe body twitched slightly at the dangerous tenor of the king's voice, before he had lost his sword to her powerful blows, he had seemed determined to defeat her. It was only now that he struggled to maintain an upright position. Leaning heavily on what remained of his throne. Rose looked into his pale blue eyes, his brown locks of hair clung to his temples and cheeks, anger and pain seemed etched into his brow.

Belvine had been a mere stop along the way for her, she had traveled across the great ocean in search of a new beginning in her life, a place where she could make for herself a home and possibly find a sisterhood. Yet as she had passed through the city she could not help but cringe at the happiness that emanated from every blade of grass; from the smiles of joy on the children's faces. Love that she could all but taste on her pallet. These things had darkened her mood. She had merely set about in correcting these things of love and tenderness. And now here she stood at the center of it all eyeing the king with utter distain and raw hate; for it had been he that allowed these things. And for this he and he alone would pay the price. The witch smirked at the handsome king and a gleam came to her eyes that were otherworldly.

"Take heed for this shall be the last that you see of me but my name shall go down in your history books as Rose for my name is as I am; beautiful only until you unsettle my quiet serenity only then do my thorns prick the fingers that have disturbed me. And as for you King David your castle can be repaired as well as your people yet you will never be as you are now, only a single thing can break my ruling if it is to be broken at all. From now until then your body shall bend and be like no other man's for it can only be that which I command...." David felt himself wracked with pain that tore through his very core, falling to the ground he covered his face, a cry a pure agony on his lips; frozen with magic a power that he had never known before.

"This castle shall be your home and no other's, covered in the darkness of your heart. From this you can not escape for here shall be your fate. Fur and fang shall be yours to hate, and as this you shall not age. Only the pure of heart can save you from these fates." and with that the witch Rose vanished into thin air leaving on a single crimson rose in her place.

David's ears rang and his tongue was swollen, his vision was watery and blurred all the while his body convulsed and twitched, he sprawled and shrieked as his body more then tripled in size! His clothes ripped as from his burning itching skin sprang tuffs of silken black fur; what once was his own familiar voice seemed to turn gravely and deep chest reverberating growls came from within the king. His fingers and toes grew hooked dagger-like claws and his teeth seemed to be as sharp razor blades! Pointed ears sprouted from his now shaggy head. Once the pain subsided David had no idea how to even get up, his muscles bunched beneath him and he felt extra warm. Gingerly he stepped closer to the light that filtered threw the window, stunned at the massive bear sized paw that was now at the end of his impossibly long hairy leg, the creature stumbled back. Toppling across the room he ended up crashing into a suit of armor that stood near the adjacent window, shaking himself with a loud groan he caught his reflection for the first time since the witch's curse. A shaky snarl erupted from his massive jaws as David startled himself, he was hideous! He found himself to be covered in black shiny fur with a tall muscular body, lean torso, a huge chest and ears that were nearly wolf-like. Suddenly he felt a strange tingle at the base of his spine, he turned to look back at himself and there attached to him was a long silken tail! His face was shaped like a cross between a wolf and that of lion ending with a shortened snout with matching upper and lower fangs! Among all the cursed sensations his balls and cock felt extra heavy as will but he couldn't bring himself see those yet, there was too much changed already. He had paws with human like fingers that ended with blades for claws and what were once his feet and legs now were stronger and bent more to. Gazing at his face he was somewhat relieved to see that he still had his pale blue eyes which were striking against the long silken black of his body covering fur reminding him of the body he had lost.

Shame and fear welled up inside of the King, he no longer was king and he was not even human. Glancing out the window he saw what was once the people of his town, he watched as the survivors recovered their dead and what they could salvage from the wreckage of their homes and slowly begin a long trek out into unknown territory. He had failed his kingdom and its people, he could no longer take care of them, he hadn't even been able to save them from this single attack! His shame melted into an open wound, anger washed over his heart and from deep inside him built a cry of torment that he had never known; suddenly he realized he had been literally growling a hideous snarling wail into the open sky. Those that had begun wandering out of Belvine turned at the noise but simply continued on their way once it had died out; knowing that something terrible had become of their once King David.

2

Sensual screams and hushed moaning could be detected on the opposite side of the bedroom door but Annabelle tried concentrating on her cross-stitching instead of what she knew her older sister was up to; this would be the third time this week that the blacksmith's apprentice, John had shown up at the door. Angelica had caught John's attention at a community horse sale, Angelica had tried to persuade Annabelle in joining in their fun when it had first started last month; but Annabelle had refused to spoil her own virtue even if her sister did not mind giving in so easily. Father had gone to sell the bales of wheat and some of the small blankets and handkerchiefs that Annabelle had sewn. Their mother had drowned in a swift current on the northern riverbank nearly three years ago, and it had been much harder without her to depend on in the home. Angelica had begun rebelling shortly after and rarely pitched in to assist in the work that was keeping the small family farm afloat. The two lover's were being rather boisterous this time and finally Annabelle put her sewing away, grabbing her emerald cloak from it's hook that hung next to her bedroom door she went to the small barn to check on the less filthy animals.

Unlocking the double sliding doors to the building she pushed them open just enough for her to slip inside. A low mooing greeted the young woman as Sally their milking cow turned in her stall to see who had come in. Cooing and clucking told Annabelle that the chickens had come indoors. She walked down the isle where the six horse stalls were. They were home to three big draft horses and three Persians. Coming to the dapple grey Persian mare, Molly, Annabelle entered the stall and took the comb from the hook. Molly's deep brown eyes spoke to the woman as she approached. A greeting whicker told Annabelle that the mare was glad to see her. Annabelle was glad to get away from those humping monkeys in the house, she didn't appreciate the way her sister abandoned her morals and responsibilities for a few moments of delight. Father had advised Annabelle to leave her older sister be, that everyone expressed their pain in their own right. But Annabelle did not agree. She was the one who had to pick up the slack that Angelica willfully dropped. It was Annabelle who took care of the animals and sowed the fields alongside her father, and repaired all the garments, as well as made all the meals. She even chopped firewood and cleaned the house on her own while her father would go to town to sell or trade. Her curls had grown extra long and frizzy and her own clothes had gone a long time without being updated other then a regular washing. Her hands were dry and cracked from the winds and sun, her skin had a golden melon tan from working in the sunshine, her eyes matched the velvety green of her cloak, unlike her mother's and sister's eyes which were a silvery hazel. Her sister had a slim tall body from shoulders to ankles that many considered sexy and perfect, while Annabelle was more petite in stature with fuller thighs.

Molly's coat was so soft but slightly muddy since she had been on the roads the night prior when it had rained. Annabelle got a bucket and opened the stall door to fill it with water from the well. Molly nickered gleefully and followed the girl. Stopping at the barn doors because the animal couldn't fit through the gap in the doors, Annabelle tugged up the water pale but it took her a few minutes because the well was rather deep. Pouring the cool water into the bucket she then released the rope letting it slide easily back down into the well. On turning she gave a chuckle once she saw Molly's head poking threw the slight gap; watching her.

"Molly you silly creature! Come on let's rinse you off girl." Annabelle cooed to the horse as she walked over and gave to horse a slight push backwards into the barn again, the animal backed up without complaint. Her hand on the horse's cheek she directed her back to her own stall. Snatching up a soft rope she looped it over Molly's head and attached it to the big metal ring on the outer wall of the animal's stall. Then she got a big sponge and hand towel and began to wash the horse's coat.

The scent of nature and earth filled the space, making Annabelle begin humming with delight, she loved being outdoors and caring for animals. She felt Molly nuzzle her skirts with acknowledgement the horse loved attention and treats; with a smile Annabelle pulled the sugar cubes from her pocket where she had been nuzzling. Giggling as the creature's soft sensitive lips as she eagerly snatched up the treats. Patting Molly's soft cheek Annabelle then wiped the access water from her stormy colored coat. Once she was sure the horse's coat would dry before the night chill set in Annabelle watered and put out feed for the barn animals then headed up to the house. The sun had just begun to set, rays of pink and orange color filtered through the kitchen window as she got into the house and closed the door. There was no noise coming from her sister's room so she quickly went to her room to change her clothes, they had gotten wet and filthy from washing the mud from Molly's coat. She was stepping from her skirt when she caught a creek in the floorboards.

She whipped around to find John standing in her doorway with only his shirt on!

"John! What do you want? Go away!" gasped Annabelle, she went to slam her door in his face but he snatched at her wrist.

"Do you think about me Annabelle? I think about you." he purred stepping into her room pulling her against him. Gasping Annabelle felt his cock was hard and touching her! She struggled to be free but his grip tightened.

"Go defile my sister she's the one who wants that!" she growled with disgust.

"But Annabelle I want you too." John leered, openly groping her body. Annabelle hissed with fear and fury as she ground her knee up into his manhood. Bringing the strong apprentice to his knees with pain he released her to clutch his groin. Just then Annabelle heard the sound of her father's stallion as he rode up to the house. Without a second thought she rushed to the front door, flinging the latch and throwing the door open but what greeted her stunned the young woman. It wasn't her father that sat astride a tall strong horse but a messenger rider.

Gathering herself and suddenly checking to make she was at least covered up she walked out to greet the stranger.

"Are you the daughter of Matthew Darlington?"

"I am."

"Ms. Darlington I... your father was ambushed on his ride into the Ports of Belione, they stole his goods and beat him senseless. It was such a spectacle that he was able to be seen by the nearest doctor but his wounds were too extensive.... his body is being prepared." the young man's eyes held concern and worry. Annabelle felt her inner world spinning; she swooned and would have fallen if it hadn't been for the messenger's swift dismount as he caught her.

"Oh no, no, no." gasped Annabelle, her very body ached with a throbbing dull pain. She felt as if she would either vomit or faint, two conflicting sensations that combined made her feel as heavy as a boulder sinking beneath the ocean.

"Annabelle! Belle what's happened?" called Angelica as she rushed over to her younger sibling looking at the messenger for answers. She took hold of her sister.

"Mr. Darlington has been killed my lady. I'm very sorry for you both." the messenger gulped and then he swiftly mounted his horse, tipped his hat then wheeled and rode away. Angelica held onto her younger sister and stared at her.

"Belle?"

Hearing her sister call her by her childhood nickname seemed to stir the girl. She slowly stood not caring what she looked like or hearing much of what her self centered sister was babbling about. Some raw instinct guided her movements.

"Annabelle! Where is father!" suddenly Annabelle's ears felt like a pop and she registered that her elder sister was screaming at her back.

"Where is he?!" Just then John appeared in the front door arch fully dressed a smirk on his face.

Annabelle spun around to find her sibling mere inches from her which made something inside her very core cracked, giving way to whatever had been dampening her every nerve ending. Angelica took a step back once she got a clear look at her.

"Father IS DEAD! And John can have all of you but he will never take me!" Annabelle nearly screamed then took off towards the barn. Angelica stood there shocked for a moment. Then she started screaming after her younger sister. Shaking uncontrollably made saddling and bridling Molly nearly impossible but Annabelle forced her fingers to work. Tears poured down her face and she felt as if she could hardly take in air. She grabbed her cloak which she had accidentally left there earlier and mounted the mare. Tapping her heels she spurred the animal into a trot as she came out of the barn her sister was coming after her screaming nonsense but she did not care. In fact that instinct that was driving her blind movements also screamed at her to get away from here; to leave for good.

Amongst her sister's ranting voice Annabelle looked back at her and straight into her hazel eyes and seeing nothing that was familiar anymore. No love, no ties that reminded her of mother or father.

Her tear stained face began to get damp again and her eyes were bloodshot from the already shed tears, she gripped Molly's withers then kicked her into a dead run straight into the darkening forest.

3

She raced Molly hard out of the thicket and across the rolling bunny hills of a clearing, the animal promptly jumped most of them forcing Annabelle to concentrate on remaining seated in her saddle as well as pushed aside the ever crashing wave of inner pain. Crossing a little stream and over a few fallen pine trees she rode until thick dense bushes caused her mount to slow and begin gingerly picking her way through the heavy brush. Molly's lungs expanded and exhaled beneath her, the rhythm of her breathing steadied the young woman as they rode on into the now dark forest. Annabelle was unaware of how long she rode and in some ways she didn't care, taking on the unknown had always made her excited so she concentrated on exploring her surroundings even though she could barely see more then ten feet in front of her. But she knew that Molly could see, and that her instincts would detect anything amiss.

The trees seemed to be getting taller and wider the further they wandered, less and less leaves appeared on them while the branches came closer and closer together. After sometime Annabelle noticed that not even grass grew beneath Molly's hooves but instead it was dark dry earth under them. The once prickly green bushes were now as bare as the naked branches above her head. She looked around and saw that she indeed had come into a place of lifelessness. Nothing appeared to be growing and was gloomy. The glade seemed to close in on her and she felt fear of the forest for the first time since she had been a young child. Suddenly a twig snapped from in the distance causing Molly to bolt at the sharp noise, she trembled and jumped into a fear struck canter, Annabelle crouched low onto the horse's neck to avoid being torn off of her mount by the ever low hanging branches, she tugged gently at the reins and cooed to her frightened mare. Her strong thighs held her firm to the saddle and her hands had been knotted into the mare's mane since she had begun her flight. Molly's ears twitched as she began to slow down, her hard breathing engulfed Annabelle as the horse decided to come to a sudden stop, nearly tossing her rider to the ground.

"Yeash Molly. You nearly grounded me. What was that for?" Annabelle questioned the mare's motives. Molly's head swung around as she wanted to gaze back at her rider, giving a grunting noise she shook her mane in reply slowly turning to look ahead the mare squealed and reared up pawing wildly, throwing Annabelle to the forest floor. Squealing and kicking out Molly took off, and what had scared her followed nearly as swiftly. Leaving Annabelle to face others.... wolves!

Annabelle righted herself and discovered there were four big wolves facing her down, all crouched and ready to pounce. Her once tamed curls had come undone from her wild ride and hung loose around her face and a wind had come up causing her cloak to billow around her petite form so she did not see or hear anyone approach. Her green eyes locked with the nearest wolf as if she was acknowledging her fate. The thing snapped at her and she could nearly feel their muscles coiled ready to take her down when....

A massive shadow washed across her and a thunderous roar sounded to the left of where she lay crumpled on the ground, instantly the wolves whined and a couple managed to tuck tail and run but whatever it was rushed those that remained, grabbing the pair of wolves the creature easily ripped them in half, blood spattered everywhere as the beast threw what remained of the lifeless bodies to the ground and than it turned to face her. Gasping Annabelle's gaze started at big paw-feet shaped limbs then looked up at tanned trousers, a powerful black fur covered chest and a matching black cloak, broad shoulders and shapely arms and hands with claw like fingers. A well shaped furry neck supported a lion-like head with big twitching wolf shaped ears. And a jaw that spoke of fear riddled fangs. Dark red blood stained his silken fur but she couldn't resist looking this thing straight in the eye. If she was to look death in the face then she may die with some shred of dignity. Her eyes widened when she was met with piercing pale blue eyes that seemed more human than animal.

12