My Beauty & The Beast Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wore a ring on his index finger that Belle had seen on a rope chain that hung around Beast's neck. And her realization caused her to gasp. "He was the last ruler of this castle. Until the witch came this King had a wealthy prosperous kingdom with people that respected and loved him." Beast explained, his voice seemed somewhat detached suddenly with a tinge of denial and hate. Or at least that was how Belle interpreted it. "What was his name?" Belle asked timidly, her uncertainty made Beast look down at her, a look of anger blazed from his brilliant eyes. "David. David was his name." he replied turning away from her, as if looking at her admitted some unspoken truth. She felt his mood sour suddenly, nearly tangible between the space that he had made between them.

Belle took a few steps back, her certainty and courage fading quickly. Beast turned to look at her at her motion and she saw pain in his gorgeous eyes, pain and shame. The intensity made her shiver. He reached out to her yet Belle backed away even more, trying to get further from the darkness that had overtaken him. Beast recognized his error and instead of trying to pursue her the massive creature sidestepped the young woman and left the room.

With Beast gone Belle suddenly felt lost and alone. His retreat seemed out of place but with the emotion written in his face explained so little, it only made her feel worse. She looked up at King David again, memorizing his face before turning to exit the room. Coming face to face with a beady eyed giant scorpion shaped monster. It clicked at her with its fangs. Startled silent she tried to sidestep the evil looking critter but it cornered her, shoving her to the floor.

That's when she noticed that its tail didn't have a hooked stinger at the end... it was shaped more like a barbed phallus!

8

The monster's barbed forelegs trapped her and it began curling its tail underneath itself. A gasping cry came from Belle as the monster tore her robe to shreds. "No, no, no!" muttered Belle as she realized this ugly thing's intentions. Where it had come from didn't register as it prepared to rape her, she struggled causing scratches and bruising to herself against its smooth cement like skeletal structure. She thrashed hard determined to save herself even if she hurt herself.

A terrifying roar echoed above the already resounding noise and the scorpion rapper was suddenly thrown off of her. Beast's tremendous form crossed over her and smashed the scorpion to the floor. The thing screeched scrambling to fight off the furry beast, Beast raised his head to avoid the monsters lethal multiple legs. Roaring he felt the scorpion's tail snake out to wrap around his neck and shoulders then its powerful muscle constricted applying force in attempt to jar him from his wide stance. Belle scrambled to the far corner of the room. Huddled down to make herself as small as possible she couldn't keep from watching the two creature's war with each other.

She watched Beast's fangs flash in the rising moonlight that came threw the windows. He stretched his arm back to counter the scorpion's strong tail, gripping the base of its tail he swung the thing down again. Taking hold of the tail with both his hands he sank his jaws into it. Screaming out with pain the scorpion monster bled blue blood as Beast's dangerous jaw ripped into its sensitive tail. Ripping its tail at the point of weakness Beast tossed the tail away and crushed the thing deep into the floor.

With a ear piercing scream the scorpion had its body crushed beneath the Beast. It finally lay still in death under the pressing paws of him. The silence was deafening as Belle listened to Beast's heavy exerted breathing, his clothes were torn and he trembled uncontrollably as he turned to see Belle. His face was smattered with gooey blood and energy from the fight was palatable to Belle. "Belle are you alright? I came as soon as I heard the scorpion's clicking but I was at the other end of the castle by then. Oh Belle forgive Me." he moved towards her slowly, his eyes pleading with her. "Beast I...." Belle couldn't make herself move, the wall seemed safe.

Beast stooped down and picked her up, she sniffled making tiny mewls and shuttering moans clinging to him in an unconscious way. She shook like a leaf in his embrace and he loathed the monster that had shattered her innocence and terrorized her being. He marched her to his bed, laying her there. "Belle I will be right back. I need to clean myself."

About twenty minutes later he returned, moving in behind her Beast tucked her into him. Meeting no resistance Beast layered kisses along her arm and back, across the back of her neck and up into her hair. Moaning she rolled onto her back. "What was that thing?" her small voice penetrated the silence. "It is a creature that was formed out of hate and evil, it got into the castle by way of the underground dungeon. It must have smelled your aroma once I brought you to orgasm. It was created by the witch that placed this spell on me, she made it to torment those of the villagers that refused to leave my kingdom after she cursed this land." explained Beast. Smelling her blood he sat up. "Belle we have to take care of you." he said, concern and worry laced his voice as he wiped what remained of her tattered robe from her. "Belle sit up woman, let me care for your wounds." growled Beast somewhat annoyed with concern.

Belle slowly worked up the courage to sit upright while Beast brought a soft towel and a bowl of warm water from his bathing room. Dipping the cloth into the water he began to clean the dried stains of blood that had adhered to her skin. She seemed rather melancholy, so he drew her up and led her into his bathing room. Removing his robe he turned on the tub water. Belle stood near the tub, her eyes following his every movement; catching glimpses of his heavy silk fur testicles. His fur covered body reminded her of how he had cradled her after they had played in his bed, how soft and warm it had been.

His cock and balls swung so enticingly as he moved about the room, gathering what could be healing ointments and fluffy towels, combs and lotions. Her skin stung like she had just been scratched by a thorn bush and her mind registered that deep bruising had taken place during her wrestle with the hideous scorpion. Belle didn't comprehend how badly she looked until she happened to turn to watch Beast and caught a glimpse of her reflection in the ceiling high mirror. She looked like a giant bleeding blueberry! Beast made a noise that drew her gaze.

He had climbed into the steaming warm bath water then raised his hand to offer her assistance. Belle took it and supported herself on his hand while she gingerly stepped into the water.

"Ohhhhh!" she whimpered with pain as the water shocked her back into the land of the verbal. Blood from her scratches floated into the clear water turning it colored. Beast took one of the bottles that he had placed by the side of the tub and squeezed several big drops of ointment into the water. Swirling it around to disperse it, Belle's pain filled tense body visibly relaxed once the ointment began soaking into her wounds. Then taking another bottle he poured something gooey into his big palm. "Stand up?" he directed. Belle did as she was told shivering once the cooler air met her skin. Beast began with the few lash marks on her thighs, massaging the gel into her tender cuts. A sharp inhale came from her as the numbing gel mingled with the cleansing lotion. Those furry strong finger pads gently massaged one cut then moved upwards. Even pausing to softly press some gel into the purple and green bruises that patterned her front.

Numerous sensations coursed threw the girl, everything from the sharp sting of the gel to the soothing touch of the Beast's fingers to the deep arousal that still stirred at her very core at his ministrations. His eyes fluttered up every so often to catch her expressions.

"Is the lotion and gel helping?" he murmured. "Yes it does help numb the sting. But why do I feel excited?" Belle innocence caused Beast to look up into her gaze. "Most likely because I am touching you and your body is simply responding instinctually, even though you are hurt, those feelings are new and will flare to life even under stressful events." replied Beast as his hands wrapped around her waist to steady her stance. "Do you feel them?" "Yes I do Belle but I am more focused on doing what I can to heal your wounds and make sure that you are well; so I ignore them for now." explained Beast. The silk fur even wet sent tickling sensations across her flesh as he continued to tend to Belle.

Belle felt her cheeks flush with embarrassment once Beast explained his concern and selflessness, how could she not do the same? Her eyes rolled slowly over him as he touched her lower ribcage. He looked like a giant wet sheep dog as his fur clung to his form once wet. A giggle escaped Belle once as she thought this but stopped as her cut ribs tried to expand and contract rapidly.

"Do I amuse you with my drenched self?" Beast voice seemed playful and coy. Nodding Belle's hand pressed to her lips in another attempt to withhold another laugh. Such a simple honest reaction made Beast huff with a bit of amusement himself. Never did he imagine that he would be in this place, a lovely petite wench in his grasp, naked and in a warm tub. And she was not scared of him, the wide eyed shivering woman wasn't disgusted by his monster-self, rather she was trembling with passion for him! Oh and what power he had over her with these few facts.

Suddenly he felt her hands take his and promptly place them on her sweet breasts, she held him there daring him to try and remove them. A sigh of willingness came from the creature as he felt her lovely globes beneath his fingers and palms. Her nipples were hard as he massaged her, her hands moved to grasp hold of his arms while he focused his fingers to roll those peaks between his thumb and forefinger. She gripped his forearms at the electric arousal that shot from her nipples straight into her pussy at this new touch, leaning into his massive palms she surrendered to him.

"Belle, why do you torment me? The worst of it is you don't even understand what your doing, because of your sweet nature." the creature's voice was gravelly and strained with emotion as he guided her towards himself. As he rolled and plucked at her tender nipples he lowered his head to capture her mouth in a long kiss. He wanted her to learn what it meant to be passionate and respected as a woman. He longed to bury his massive cock into her warm wet vice and give her the ultimate meaning of the passion that now burned within her. But now was not the time, this was not that moment.

Beast growled possessively as he leaned down further to layer his hot wet tongue across her oversensitive peaks, drawing each one into his eager mouth to suckle at her writhing form.

"OH BEAST!" she nearly screamed her body grasped onto him, clinging in her bliss her hips undulating against him as her body vibrated with ecstasy. Her grip as strong as her thighs levered herself to grind her pussy into his chest. As Beast sat while she now clung and writhed above him her scent pooled into the water as it sloshed, growling he sucked on her harder as her silky wet essence soaked into his fur.

Belle arched back giving her chest to Beast as if her very life depended on the electric bliss that zinged threw her and to feel his wet silk fur while grinding her aching clit into him made her mewl and mutter such animalistic sounds. His hand supported her back so she would not loose contact with him or strain herself too much.

"I ache so badly, it aches so much it hurts." wailed the woman but she didn't let up as she ground herself even harder. "Belle cum, I want you to cum on me sweetheart. Belle cum." encouraged Beast, his firm order penetrated her frenzied world coupled with his tongue lapping and sucking on her and she shattered in his hands.

A screaming mewl escaped her and her body went rigid as she came crashing like lightening, then she bucked and writhed as it coursed threw her entire body. A deep moan came from Beast as if he approved of the musky slippery cum that came from her pulsing hot pussy. Together they trembled in the lingering aftermath of her orgasm. Content to hold each other in the warm water.

12