My Belle

Story Info
Can you really trust a stripper?
8k words
4.35
48.9k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Castlemania
Castlemania
288 Followers

The first time I met Michelle, it was like a scene from a romance novel. Not that I ever read romance novels. Not me. No way. Never.

I worked for a computer systems company as an installation engineer. We installed networks and systems and just about anything computer based. We had just completed a lucrative contract at the university and I, along with many others, were invited to a party to celebrate the launch of the new faculty we had equipped. I was only 23 at the time so the idea of being surrounded by beautiful female students was a very pleasing thought indeed. Of course, this being the faculty of archeology, my hopes weren't too high but you never know.

I was all kitted out, smart suit and tie, nervous fixed grin and handshake at the ready, not that I expected someone as lowly as me to get much attention. The party was ok, I guess. Very calm, very relaxed and very uneventful. Lots of schmoozing, no action, even though some of those archeologists were pretty hot. Not exactly Lara Croft but enough to get your attention, if you get my meaning. Then I saw Michelle. I can't begin to describe this Goddess in any way that does her justice. She just stood out from the rest, tall, brunette, beautifully tanned skin that seemed to glow against the white evening dress she wore. She was stunning and seemed to have a ready smile, you know the type that lights up a room? I couldn't take my eyes off her all night. She outshone everyone in that room effortlessly, stylishly and beautifully. She caught me staring at her once or twice and simply smiled. That is, until she came over to speak to me. She turned that smile on me and my stomach fluttered madly.

"Hi," she said. "I thought I would come over so you could get a better look."

I blushed hotly, stammering a denial but she tossed back her head and laughed. I just loved the way her hair flowed over her shoulders. I introduced myself, explaining why I was there.

"Oh you must be so clever!" she gushed. I couldn't tell if she meant it or not but she seemed so genuine. "I wouldn't know where to even start with something like that. I would probably end up burning down the whole building."

She was so disarmingly modest. This woman was beautiful and as it turned out, practically a genius. Of course, I didn't know that then. I laughed and shrugged it off, asking her what she was doing there.

"I am a third year student," she was so open. "Final year here. I am studying archeology so if you want to run away, now is the time." That smile returned and I knew I was running nowhere. God, she was special.

I know what some of you might be thinking. A student, right? Unethical, right? Yeah but I was only two years older than her. Screw the ethics!

We chatted for ages about this and that, about something and nothing. We really hit it off. There were a couple of times when she was dragged away from me but she always came back. That made me incredibly happy, I can tell you! We talked and we laughed and we danced. I got to put my arms around the most beautiful woman in the room and dance up close with her. I know I got a few jealous looks from my colleagues attending the party. I know this because I was ribbed about it all week afterwards. I didn't care. It was too good to care.

The party ended and I somehow wound up walking her home. She had linked her arm in mine and it was, you know, what's the word? Comfortable. Yes, it was comfortable and incredibly exciting at the same time. I am not some Romeo with a set of no-fail chat up lines but this was so easy and so right. We reached a nondescript brick building and she stopped, pulling me back.

"This is me," she said. "Thank you for being such a fine gentleman, my good man." She smiled. I smiled.

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" I asked, really pushing my luck. She just tossed back her head again and laughed that laugh.

"Easy , Tiger," she grinned. "What kind of girl do you take me for?"

In for a penny...

"I take you as the kind of girl I really want to get to know more," I looked into her eyes, noticing her cheeks flush a little. I am usually shy but as I said, this was so comfortable. She leaned into me and brushed her lips over my cheek. She slipped something into my hand.

"Call me!" she smiled. She gave a little wave and disappeared into the building.

You bet I called her. I called her two days later from about three hundred miles away. I had been sent on another installation. I couldn't help but smile when I heard her voice.

"Hi" I said as nonchalantly as possible, which was probably not very. "Its Charlie. We met the other night at the party."

"I know who you are, silly" she said cheerfully. I could see that smile even over the phone. This beautiful girl was actually happy to hear from me. Thank you, God! "What took you so long?" she chuckled. I explained to her my predicament, away from home, away from her and she made all the right noises, adding a few compliments here and there about my obvious genius. Ever blushed over the phone? I have!

We chatted for over an hour. Again, just chatting about everything and anything. There were no embarrassed or awkward silences. It was like we had known each other forever. I told her I would be back in town next week and she seemed genuinely pleased about that. We even made a date for the day after I got home. I was on cloud nine that night.

I didn't ring her the next night. Amazingly, I didn't get the chance. She rang me! And once again, after a little mild flirting with each other, we talked and talked for ages. She told me she wouldn't be in the next night so she couldn't call me and bless her, she actually seemed sad about that. I didn't ask her why, it was her life after all. She told me though. Being a student isn't all that easy. She had to pay the bills somehow so she got herself a job in a bar. A familiar story as it is exactly how I got through university. God, I missed her on those nights I didn't hear her voice. I couldn't wait to get home.

The job finished a day early. The supervisor said he had never seen me work so fast and joked that he would expect the same every time. I didn't tell him that if I had Michelle waiting for me every time, I would work faster. I tried calling her the day we were heading back but I couldn't get an answer. The journey home took forever and I still couldn't get through. Dammit, I missed her. Is that even possible? Yes, it is. I may have just met this stunning lady but after all the conversation, I felt like I really knew her. So yes, I missed her.

We got home and I still couldn't get through to her. I realised she had probably been in class during the day and would be working that night. There was always tomorrow. Some of the guys were going to have a night out while they had the chance. I thought, why not? Grab a few beers, kick back, have fun, so I readily agreed to go with them.

The second time I saw Michelle, it was not so romantic. And I should have known, the guys dragged me along to a strip joint. It wasn't a bad place. It was seedy, sure, but you could see they were trying hard to be less seedy than most. I ogled all the bare female flesh on display, of course, of which there was a lot. Even the waitresses were pretty much naked and I just stared and stared wherever I could. Hey, I was a 23 year old kid. What do you expect? We got to a booth and we took our seats, just in time for a new stripper to take to the stage. I watched expectantly.

The lights dimmed, the music started, the DJ introduced the stripper as "the Queen Of THe Nile" and on to the stage walked...you are ahead of me, aren't you? On to the stage walked...a trashy looking blonde with a headdress and not much else on. Don't get me wrong, she had a fine body on her and she moved very seductively.

"What'll it be, Gentlemen?" I turned to see our waitress, notepad in hand. My eyes traced their way up her body, noting a perfect pair of rounded tits barely encased in the sheer black material of a lace teddy. I noticed tanned, smooth skin complementing the dark cloth.

"Up here, Charlie" the waitress chuckled and I found myself looking into the most beautiful face I ever saw for the second time. Thats right, this waitress was Michelle. I was stunned speechless. One of the guys leaned over, handing her a twenty. "Beers all round, darlin'" he winked. "Keep the change and keep 'em coming."

Michelle winked at me, took the twenty and said her thanks. She walked away from us and I could not help but stare at her ass. It was perfect, like the rest of her. Ok, I know I saw her through rose tinted specs but you have to believe me, she had the kind of ass that makes you sit up and notice.

"Check out that ass!" Exclaimed Dave, leering at her as she walked away. Without thinking, I turned on him and told him to shut up. Dave just grinned.

"Got the hots for the waitress, huh?" he chided me. "Can't say I blame you kid but she is WAY out of your league." He was right, of course. She was way out of everyone's league but I blushed all the same. I wish I could control this blushing. Its really rather embarrassing and far too noticeable. I looked away from the guys. This was weird. Michelle was a strip joint waitress? Why hadn't she told me that? None of my business, I guess, we HAD only just met. I looked around, trying to see her. She was stood at the bar, looking my way. She waved me over.

I got up and walked to her, wondering what to say, what to do. I was really interested in this girl before tonight. Now I was less sure. I stood in front of her, my face must have betrayed me. She kissed my cheek and said hi, smiling.

The smile faded and she just said "oh" in a small voice. "I am sorry," she went on. "I probably should have told you what kind of bar it is, huh? My bad. To be fair though, I didn't think you were the kind of guy to come to a place like this. I kind of hoped you weren't."

I blushed, of course. I really need to control that. She was right though. I was in a place like this but at least I had my clothes on, not walking around in my underwear, leered at and groped by a group of sweaty guys. I did not include myself in this, obviously.

"it's no big deal," I lied. "If I looked like that, I would...if I was a woman and looked like that, I would...I would...oh, you know!"

Michelle tossed her head back and laughed, the way she did on that first meeting. I relaxed. It Wasn't that big of a deal, really. It's not like I owned her or anything. Before she could say anything else, two guys approached, one of them was big. I mean BIG, giving me the evil eye. The other was smaller, balding and on the heavy side. He looked at me.

"This guy bothering' you, Chelle?" he asked gruffly.

"No, Lou, Not at all. This is Charlie. You know, the one I told you about." She had put her hand on my shoulder, affectionately, I hoped, when she said this. The one called Lou looked me up and down, nodded and pointed over his shoulder.

"You are wanted over in booth three," he said. Michelle looked over to where he pointed and nodded. She turned to me. "Wait here for me? I won't be more than about ten minutes?"

I just nodded, intrigued. Watching her go. Man, I was right about that ass. Lou just laughed, seeing me watching.

"You gotta pay for an ass like that son" he winked at me and walked away. I was even more intrigued now. Pay for it? As I watched, Michelle reached a man who looked to be in his fifties, hugged him, took his hand in hers and walked through a door. The really BIG guy was joined by another and they, too, went in, closing the door behind them. A red light came on the door. Now that didn't look good to me but I waited.

Sure enough, Michelle emerged after more like twenty minutes, looking breathless and hot. The two big guys came out behind her, followed by the old man who looked extremely pleased with himself. So, the woman I had met was not only a waitress in a strip joint, she was also a whore. Well now, that definitely didn't look good. I don't mind admitting I felt more than a little let down. I sure can pick them! Michelle came over to me, flushed and slightly breathless.

"Thanks for waiting," she smiled, kissing my cheek again. "So, I guess by your face that I won't be getting a call tomorrow?" She looked a little sad. "I should have told you, I know. It's not like I was hiding it or anything. It just didn't really come up."

"You said you worked in a bar," I retorted, cursing myself for sounding angry at her. I had no right. "I didn't know it was a strip joint and just what did you do in that room?"

She looked amused by this, rather than angry. "Oh that?" she said, offhand. "That was just Martin. He is one of my regulars. He comes in for a private dance every thursday. He is sweet."

"A private dance?" I asked. "What does that mean exactly?"

"Just what it sounds like. I dance. In private. A Private Dance." A look of realisation crossed her face. "Oh God, no. It's not a euphemism! It really is a private dance. No more than that! I dance for him. And since you are asking, yes, sometimes it's nude. Me, not him."

"And you are ok with that?" I asked , incredulously. "You are ok...dancing...naked in a tiny room with an old fat guy? What if he..."

"On in five minutes, Chelle," Lou had come back over, pointing to the stage. "Move your ass."

Michelle nodded and turned back to me. "Please call me tomorrow. We can talk quietly. Please call me." She walked off towards the stage, disappearing through a door marked staff only. I just shook my head. Like I said, I thought ruefully, I sure can pick them. Still, no harm done. I hadn't even got in deep with her.

"You gotta watch this, son" said Lou. "This will blow your mind. Chelle is the best I ever saw." He saw the look on my face. "Don't sweat it kid." He clapped a large sweaty hand on my shoulder and walked away.

Gentlemen, please" shouted the DJ. "THe one you have all been waiting for. Grab on to something now. On stage, for your entertainment, the one...the only...let's have a big hand for...Sirena!"

Sirena? Oh, a stage name. Michelle strutted her way on to the stage. She had changed. She was wearing what looked like a Russian army uniform. That's a guess, by the way. CHrist, I don't know what a russian army uniform is like. It looked Russian, ok? I watched open mouthed as this stunning beauty reached centre stage, hooking one of the most shapely legs I ever did see over the back of a stool. She leaned forwards, pushing her perfect breasts together, inches from the face of one of the eager men who had crowded around her. I saw her look over at me and give me another little wink. She started to undo the buttons on her Russian tunic.

Funny, isn't it? I had dreamed of seeing this girl naked and now was my chance. Not like this, I thought. Not like this. I walked away from the bar, catching her eye as I turned to the door. I think she may have pouted at me, or maybe that was part of the act. Whatever, I got out of there.

I got home, went to bed, lay there for a while, thinking of the lucky escape I just had, and drifted off to sleep, trying hard not to dream about her. I failed.

I also failed miserably the next day when I tried hard not to think about her. I was rather upset that she hadnt called me, not that I intended to answer. Surely my walking out just before the goods were on full show was worth a phone call? Man, what a cold bitch!! Hey, 23, remember? DOn;t expect maturity from me! I got through the morning successfully managing to think of nothing but her. I kept seeing her go into that little room, shuddering each time. It was a crying shame, is what it was. She was damn near perfect...until then.

My phone rang a little after 1pm. It was Michelle. I stuck to my guns, steadfastly refusing to answer for nearly 28 seconds. I am proud of that. Twenty eight seconds! I gave a cheerfully forced hello.

"Are you able to come meet me?" her voice came through the phone. "like now?"

No small talk here. No chit chat. I was due a lunch break, the job almost done, so I said sure, sounding much more confident than I felt. We made arrangements for me to meet her at the campus cafe at 2pm, giving me enough time to get away, get there and get a script together. I didnt want to be mean to her. If you ever say Michelle, you would fully understand why not. How do you say "Yeah, babe, not really interested in dating a whore...whats that? Not a whore? Oh yes. Not really interested in dating a private dancer but hey, good luck with that. Really. Happy groping" without hurting someone;s feelings maybe a little. I admit I was shaking by the time I got there.

The third time I saw Michelle, I was nearly winded at the sight of her. How can somoene make a baggy T-shirt and faded blue jeans look so beautiful? Her hair was pulled back into a cute pony tail and her face was clean of all the paint she wore last time I saw her. She looked so fresh, so natural, so young and just so wonderful. My steely nerve went a little rusty at the sight. She stood as I approached, leaned in to kiss me on the cheek. "Thanks for coming," she said. "I wasnt sure you would."

Being a manly man, I shrugged and said "it was no trouble."

"Why did you leave last night?" she asked, pouting softly at me. An act, I was sure. "Why didnt you stay to watch me?"

So I simply told the truth. I told her she was already making me crazy, that all I thought about the whole time I was away was her. I told her how much I enjoyed chatting on the phone and how the time I was away went so much faster because of her. None of this answered her question but it did get a happy smile or two. She said she had felt the same way. THe highlight of her day was talking to me.

"But why did you leave?" she pressed me. So I told her. I told her I had dreamed of seeing her naked but not like that. In my dream, we were alone, not in some crowded strip joint where I had to jostle with a bunch of sweaty guys all desperate to paw at her. She looked amused at first, thoughtful for a moment and then just plain angry.

"nobody paws at me" she said proudly. "Nobody touches me that I dont want to touch me. I am a dancer, a stripper if you insist. Thats all I am. Oh, and I serve drinks. But nobody ever, ever paws at me."

She looked away. "You went to college, right?" I nodded yes. "You remember how expensive it all is? I am barely keeping myself afloat as it is. Without the bar work, I would not be able to be here. I know it looks bad and I should have told you. I am sorry for that, but trust me, it really is all it is. I do not do anything I do not want to do and there is a lot I dont want to do. TO be honest, I am kind of hurt you would think that of me."

She actually did look hurt and I felt like a total shit right then. We talked more. She explained the cost of rent, books, equipment, food. She talked about trying to find a job anywhere else but the bar paid too well and with extras like tips, she assured me, it was impossible to find another job for so few hours that paid even half of what she made in that bar. It all made a crazy kind of sense.

I apologized, of course, but not for walking out on her. I was not at all sorry for that.

"If I was ever lucky enough to see you, you know, naked," I blushed, naturally. "I still wouldnt want it to be like that."

SHe tossed back her head and laughed that laugh. This was a gesture that was REALLY winning me over every time.

"I appreciate that" she smiled. "Very gentlemanly of you. And lets not rule that out completely, huh?" She grinned a naughty grin and laughed again. I joined in, although a stirring in my pants told me DO NOT STAND UP at the thought of it.

"Where are you taking me tonight?" She asked bluntly.

"Tonight?" I just looked dumbly at her.

"Yes, tonight, dumbo" she chuckled. "We had a date, remember?"

Castlemania
Castlemania
288 Followers