My Belle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Castlemania
Castlemania
289 Followers

I had forgot about that. How could I forget about that? Did I really want a date with a stripper? Hell yeah if that stripper was this one. We chatted some more, arranged a time to pick her up and I went back to work feeling a little better about some things but still very dubious about a whole lot more.

Anyway, to cut to the chase, the date went great. I took her to the fair where she laughed and skipped. She was fearless. There was nothing she wouldnt try, all with the same enthusiasm and exuberance. We went on rides that made me want to puke and had no discernible effect on her spirits. Man, she was something. I knew I was smitten. We grabbed a burger together, she helped herself to some of my fires and I didnt mind one little bit. Hell, she could have all of them as long as I could look at that face looking at me.

I walked her home again, stopping when we reached her place.

"Are you going to invite me in?" I asked, more than a little cocky.

She just laughed and playfully swatted my arm. "What kind of a girl do you...oh, I already know that, dont I?" she teased me. She got a little more serious.

"No," she said softly. "Not yet. Besides, I have to be like really early in the morning."

I kissed her that night. Our first real kiss. Whats more, she kissed me. Her lips were so soft and I drifted along in a state of bliss at that kiss. I reluctantly came up for air, happy to see her just as flushed and breathless as I was. She gave a delightful little moan. "I suppose I could miss a lecture or two..."

And that laugh again. Boy, was I smitten!!

SHe didnt invite me in. We kissed again, talked some more and I asked to see her the next night. She frowned apologetically and said she was working. My heart sank but I rallied, arranging to see her the next night instead. She readily agreed.

That was the start of our relationship. We had so many dates over the next few weeks, so many good times until the night arrived.

"Are you going to invite me in?" It had become a running joke between us. I got ready for my blissful kiss and was stopped dead in my tracks when she whispered "Yes."

I made love to a woman for the first time that night. Its not that I was a virgin, I wasnt. Its just that before Michelle, all I had done was fuck. Not that often either, if I am honest.

It was tender, it was gentle, growing in passion as it went on. It was sheer intimacy. I looked down at her face as I entered her. The moment I saw her eyes closed in pleasure, the moment I saw her mouth open with a soft moan, the moment she tightened around me...that was the moment I knew I was irretreivably lost in this wonderful woman.

Our relationship grew and grew over the following weeks. I was spending more and more time with her, except on the nights she worked. I hated it when she told me she was working. I hated the idea of those private dances most of all. I am now going to demonstrate just how stupid I was.

I met her after work one night, she wasnt expecting me. I hung around outside the bar until she came out. She looked worn out, tired. She saw me and a flicker crossed her face before the smile shone out. She practically ran to me, wrapped me up in her arms and almost squealed in apparent excitement to see me. I asked her if she had a good night and she nodded enthusiastically.

"I did four private dances tonight" she continued. "I made more tonight than I have all week. Money for nothing! And I got a little extra earlier. Its been a good night but I am exhausted." My stomach did its usual flip at hearing this. I just didnt like it. The truth is, I was naive. I really didnt know exactly what a private dance was. And what was a little extra?

We got back to her place and we snuggled up on her sofa. I, of course, became more and more amorous and despite her protests of being tired, she soon joined in. I kissed her neck, something she loved. I moved down, placing little kisses on her breasts, down to her stomach. I was aiming to give her an oral treat when she stopped me, pulling me back up.

"you dont want to go down there" she chuckled. Her lips were on mine before I could say a word. Well that set alarm bells ringing and I just knew her pussy was full from these so-called private dances. Thank God she stopped me, I thought. We didnt make love that night, she really was too tired and after that, I really wasnt in the mood any longer. I did, however, decide to get the proof I needed.

We chatted for a while. We did that a lot. I was sneaky though. I found out what nights she was working. I asked about Lou, the owner, and how he must be exhausted, running that place night after night. I struck gold. He took every wednesday off and Michelle was off that wednesday too. Myu plan was hatched.

That wednesday, I lied shamelessly to Michelle. I told her I had to go out of town for a couple of days on an installation job. She looked crestfallen but accepted it. She even told me she would miss me while I was gone. I felt more than a touch of guilt but I had to know. Wouldnt you? Or would you have ran away from her by now? I bet you wouldnt, not if you could see her.

That night, in my best disguise...ok, baseball cap and dark glasses...I went to the bar. It was the same as before, if a little quieter. The waitresses still wandered around practically naked. The same stage had the same Queen of The Nile but with a smaller crowd around her. I was nervous, looking around to see any familiar faces. I recognized the BIG guy but he was on his way into one of the small rooms and hadnt seen me.

"Hi. I am Tracy. What can I get you?" I nearly jumped. One of the waitresses, a tired looking blonde was stood at the bar. I ordered a beer and tried to force myself to relax a little.

"Come to watch the girls or did you want something a little...special?" She winked at me. I asked her what that meant. She gestured to the room in general.

"See any girl you like out there? Why not get a private dance? Just you and her alone. How does that grab you?"

"That grabs me just fine!" I said, a little too loudly. She looked at me sideways.

"I guess you are too young to be a cop." Tracy relaxed. "So, any girl take your fancy, sport?"

In for a penny...

"How about you, darlin'?" I was being cocky now, even if my heart was in danger of bursting out of me.

"Sure, " she said, showing a distinct lack of excitement. "Just wait here, ok? DOnt go anywhere."

I watched her walk away from me. She was pretty, in a slutty sort of way. I almost backed out but I just had to know what Michelle did in those rooms. I just had to. Tracy came back, another BIG guy in tow. She took me by the hand, leading me to the room I had first seen Michelle go into. The big guy followed us.

"This is Tony," tracy said flatly. "He is just here to make sure you behave. Is that ok with you?"

I looked at Tony. The sheer bulk of the man made me want to behave very much. I nodded.

"Thats 100 up front" Tracy went on. I balked at the price but I paid up. And then it got really hot in there!

Tracy pushed me down into a faux leather chair and straddled me, her hips rocking back and forth, not quite touching me but so tantalisingly close. She slowly stripped as she gyrated, turning her back on me and lowering her panties, bending forward so my world was full of her bare ass. I reached out. Tony stepped towards me. I unreached. Tracy continued, her hands wandering seductively over her now naked body. I just sat and stared and got that stirring in my pants pretty much immediately. This was so hot. I didnt even fancy this girl but her movements, the way she undualted like that, had me erect in no time. I swallowed hard. This was what Michelle did? I was erect, I was aroused, I felt a little sick. I was about to get much sicker when Tracy stopped dancing, leaning in very close. I felt her breath curling over my ear as she whispered to me.

"Dance is over, baby." I releaxed slightly. So, ok, she was nude, writhing about on my lap but thats all it was. I didnt like it. It was sleazy and wrong but it really was quite harmless. I got it, too. Lonely guys with no chance of ever being with a girl like this could get off on being so close. It was still wrogn but it wasnt all that wrong. I accepted it with a heavy heart but Michelle was worth it. Then it all changed.

"Want a little ...extra" tracy purred in my ear, her hand suddnely squeezing my cock. "He certainly does," she added and I just knew she was smiling.

OH MY GOD! Michelle had mentioned the money she made with these extras. Now I was going to find out. I croaked out a yes.

Tony turned his back on us but I noted he did not leave the room.

"I am going to give you such a good time, baby" Tracy went on, undoing my pants. "Tony wont watch us but he is here to make sure you dont get all freaky on me, ok?"

By now, my cock was out and in her hand. I just nodded yes.

"That's another 200," tracey purred, expertly squeezing and stroking me. I think at that point I would have agreed to another 2000. 23years old, remember?

Once I had agreed, Tracy straddled me, directing my cock to her bare pussy. It slipped easily inside. Now I am not a bragging man here. I am not going to claim having a cock like a horse but I am not small either. I am about average and my cock had never just slipped into anyone before like it did with Tracy. And now I knew. Michelle was a whore. This is what she did in this room. I felt sick. I asked Tracy to stop. I told her she could keep the money, I didnt care. I told her I couldnt do this and I said sorry. Tony had turned back and Tracy sighed, climbing off me.

"Too bad stud" she siad dismissively and simply walked out, leaving me to fasten my pants, squeeze past Tony and practically run out of the club. I felt so sick. I felt betrayed, cheated. The love of my life was nothing but a whore, being paid for sad men to fuck. DId I mention I felt sick? How could I be so stupid? How could I let her fool me like that. She didnt want me to go down on her because then I would find out what a cum whore she was. I was angry now. Sick, angry, humiliated. Fucking whore!!

You probably arleady think I am quite pathetic. I am not arguing with you. I went back to my place that night, I thought about Michelle in that little room, fucking that fat guy, fucking God knows how many other fat guys, all for those "extras." I cried that night. I cried because I really thought I had founf "The One" with Michelle. Everything just clicked between us all the time and than I find this? It was too much and yeah, I cried. Bite me.

I tried - and failed - not to think about her the next day. She rang me a couple of times but I didnt answer her. I wasnt ready to say anything other than "FUCKING WHORE" to her so I let the phone ring. She didnt try to ring me the next day, not until really late. WHen I checked the time, I realised she would just have got in from work. I imagined her sitting in a puddle of cum, counting out the money and gloating over the stupid boyfriend who didnt have a clue. Man, I was angry.I didnt answer.

A couple of days went by, the calls became fewer and I didnt answer any of them. I was still too angry. I thought it best to just walk away, forget the experience and be a lot more careful in the future. I also decided it was time to get a new phone, a new number, a new apartment and possibly a new name.

Then, three days after my liaison with Tracy, I was in the office, filling in a couple of reports when there was a knock at the door. Michelle stood there, casually dressed, looking a little timid. "Can I come in?" she asked meekly.

"Hey, its not my office," I answered as casually as I could. "I cant stop you."

"What happened?" she asked, a tremor in her voice.

"Oh you are good. You are such a fine actress. Had me totally fooled."

Ok, honesty. I only THOUGHT that. What I SAID was "I have been busy."

"You arent answering my calls" she said, that tremor again. "What did I do?"

I looke dat her, saw the sadness in her eyes, the tremble of her lower lip and I almost fell for it again. That made me angry.

"What did you do?" I raised my voice. "Its not what did you do but WHO did you do? Private dancer my ass. I know what you do in those private dances. I know about the extras. Dont try to kid me, babe. I know the truth."

She just stared at me. "YOu think that I...Oh my God! I thought you were better than that. I told you, I only do what I want to do. WHo have you been talking to?"

"What kind of a girl do I think you are?" I spat. "A fucking whore! Thats what I think. You fuck men for money, get a little extra now and then. I checked up on you. I know what you are! I had my own private dance at your bar. Now get the fuck out of my sight, whore."Michelle burst into tears. Nto pretend tears, not fake tears. These were genuine tears and I could see I had really hurt her. They say the truth hurts, dont they?

"Oh Charlie" she sobbed and walked out of my life. I felt really bad butat least I was spared more humiliation down the line.

A week went by.; She phoned me a couple of times but I think she got the message. I wasnt answering. I was out of town for a couple of days which made it easier. I thought about her a lot. I thought about that might have been, what should have been and every time I thought about what she does in those little rooms I got so angry all over again. Still, at least it was only a memory now.

I got home and relaxed. I had about a thousand messages on my machine but they could wait. I was drinking a beer in front fo the TV, drifting off to sleep when there was a hammering on the door. That annoyed me too. I was very easily annoyed lately. I stormed down to the door, ready to give them hell, whoever it wasm flung the door open and found myself face to face with two man mountains. Muscle on muscle here.

"Can I help you?" I asked. A far cry from the "what the fuck do you want?" that was in my head. Without a word, I was grabbed, a sack put over my head and the world turned dark. I shouted, I screamed, I kicked, I may as well not have bothered. I know I was put into a car, not too genntly, and we drove. Nobody said a word to me. I kept asking what was going on. No answer. The car finally stopped and I was now officially terrified. More so when rough hands grabbed me, lifted me like I was nothing and carried me from the car. I heard footsteps, I heard doors. I heard my heart hammering in my chest.

I was put unceremniously into a chair and the hood was torn from me. I blinked, getting used to the light, taking in my all too familiar and hated surroundings. It was the strip joint.

"Hello Charlie. They didnt hurt you, did they? I made them promise not to hurt you."

I just stared open mouthed at Michelle. SHe looked beautiful, of course, though a little tired.

"What the hell just happened?" I demanded hotly, trying to cover the embarrassment of being taken so incredibly easily. "What the hell are you playing at?"

Michelle looked down for a moment. "I needed to talk to you and you wouldnt let me. So I got Tony and Gus to bring you to me. I am sorry for the theatricals but I needed to see you. Just a wanring though, they are very protective of me. I suggest you dont call me a whore again and to be honest, I dont think I could take it. You really hurt me, you know?"

I looked up at the two men. I looked up a little further at the two men.

"What do you expect?" I sighed. "I found out what you do here. You thought I would be ok with that?"

"no" she said colly. "I would not expect anyone to be ok with that. Would you, Tracy?"

I groaned inwardly. The whores were ganging up on me. I looked over to see Tracy, casually cleaning the bar.

"Hi stud," she smiled sardonically at me. "I think a guy would be stupid to put up with that shit."

"Yet you expect me to just accept it?" I asked, incredulously.

"There is someone I want you to talk to. I think you need to talk to him." She turned her head and shouted. "Lou? Can you come in here?"

The bald guy approached, the one who told me you have to pay for an ass like that. I got it now. Not only did Lou run the place, he was her pimp. I rolled my eyes, wishing this farce was over. Lou came and sat down.

"hey kid" he said, his voice filled with fifty years of smoky rooms. "How ya doin'? The boys didnt get too rough on your ass, did they?"

I just shook my head. "What is this now? Some sort of blackmail? YOu are wasting your time."

Lou slammed his hand down on the table and the two man mountains lurched. He lifted a ahnd, stopping them.

"You quit the smart mouth and you listen here, son" he went on. "THis place is a dump. I know that. I can see that. But this place is also a little gold mine. I am raking it in, the girls are raking it in. No matter how bad it gets, guys will always want to come look at tits, right?"

I just stared at him.

"THe girls do waht they want to do and they get paid well for it. They also get protected. You notice one of these fine gentleman, like TOny, go into the room with them? THeir job is to make sure no girl ever has to do anything she dont want to do. If any guy ever tries to make them, Tony or Gus will have a...quiet word. With me so far?"

I nodded, preferring Tony to not have a quiet word with me.

"Most of the girls here are nothing but tramps." He went on.

"Hey!" exclaimed Tracy. Lou looked at her, raising an eyebrow.

"Am I lyin'?"

"He ain;t lying" Tracy replied, continuing to clean the bar.

Lou chuckled.

"But Chelle here," he turned to look at her, an almost fatherly smile on his face. "Chelle is something else. Chelle is a touch of real class. Chelle is what all the other girls wish they could be."

"HEY!" Tracy interjected again.

"Am I lyin'?"

Tracy looked at Michelle. They smiled at each other.

"He ain;t lying." Michelle blushed.

"yeah" Lou went on. "A touch of real class, our Chelle. DId you notice two of these guys go in that room with Chelle?" That hadnt occurred to me but I realised it was true. I nodded. "Thats to make damn sure nobody ever touches this little beauty. SHe is special, son, but you know that. This angel is protected from on high. To tell you the truth, if anyone fucked Chelle, even if she wanted them to, I would break their legs personally. Aint nobody EVER gettin' any extras from our Chelle."

"but...but..." I turned to Michelle. "Youtold me you got money for doing little extras. You said so yourself!"

Michelle had me right then. SHe tossed back her head and gave that laugh. She had everyone in the room with that simple gesture. I could see they really did love her, in their way.

"I do Lou;s tax returns for him" she shook her head in amusemt. "I take care of the orders, the books. He pays me to do it."

"Oh God!" I moaned. "I am an idiot. A first class idiot!"

Michelle laughed. "You sure are. Why didnt you trust me? I would never lie to you about that. I would never do that to you."

"I am so sorry," I felt wretched.

"And of course," Michelle went deadly serious. "There is the little matter of you cheating on me."

"Cheating? I didnt.. I wouldnt...Oh God..I did, didnt I?" I looked at Tracy who winked back at me. Guess what I did? I blushed.

"DOn;t sweat it , babe," said Tracy. "Barely touched the sides."

"Tracy told me all about it. How you couldnt get out of there quick enough. I forgive you. And tracy is SUCH a tramp..."

"Hey...oh ok. You aint lyin'!" They all laughed. Even I joined in.

"You got lucky, kid," Lou spoke again. "WHen I heard you and Chelle were sharing a bed, I was all ready to come break your legs. If it wasnt for the fact that Chelle loves you, you would be on crutches for the rest of your life."

Michelle gasped. I gasped. I looked into Chelle's eys for an eternity.

"You love me?" I just stared.

Castlemania
Castlemania
289 Followers