My Belle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Castlemania
Castlemania
289 Followers

"Not the way I wanted you to hear it, thanks Lou," she shot him a mock withering glance to which he raised his hands in mock surrender. "But of course I do, dumbo!"

I just sat, struck dumb.

"Say it!" called Tracy.

I looked up at Chelle, she was so beautiful. She looked less tired, she smiled expectanly at me.

"i love you too. Oh God I love you!"

Michelle practically leaped into my arms. I caught her, held her, kissed her. I loved her.

"Awwwwwww!" gushed Tracy. Even the two man mountains got misty eyed.

"Ok, enough already. I might puke" this was from Lou but the big shit eating grin on his face made him a liar.

"You look after that girl, kid, you hear me? We are really going to miss her round here next month. Chelle really is special."

Michelle let go of me and gave Lou a big hug, kissing his cheek.

"Whats happening next month?" I asked.

"Oh, I am quitting my job here" Michelle moved back to me, slipping her arm in mine. "And no, dumbo. Not for you. I have my finals coming up and I really need to concentrate. I had a great time here but now I need to get serious. And...ok...maybe a tiny bit for you."

We went back to her place and we made love that night. We made sweet, passionate, tender , wonderful love. I did NOT slip easily into my Michelle.

Oh, and that night she stopped me going down on her? She had danced and danced under the hot lights. She was sweaty, she flet unclean. She didnt want me to think badly of her.

I saw Michelle dance at the club one night. It still felt wrong but I saw just how protected that girl was. Any time anyone even looked like they were going to touch, Gus or Tony or one or two others punced on them. Nobody touched Michelle. And her dance? I have never seen anything so sexy in all my life.

Three years later, Michelle still does private dances, only now she offers a whole lot of extras. Of course, her only customer is me, her devoted husband.

Castlemania
Castlemania
289 Followers