My Beloved Husband

Story Info
Young Man courted me arduously after breakup with my daughter.
8.4k words
4.2
20k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jackjill8
jackjill8
101 Followers

For long I was a loner with no serious relationship though active on dates. Nothing worked out in the long run. But I was happy and enjoyed a social life. When a man showed interest I would track sensibly given that I had many letdowns. With younger man I would be more conscious. I never thought I could get hitched. Much as I least expected or some would said fated I got into a relationship with a younger man. Though we knew each other, I could hardly call him my dream man. It started quite out of the blue though he showed inkling to get closer to me. He was my daughter's boyfriend. Things got into their relationship. I only sensed something wrong when he came visiting her less often. My daughter, Brenda, relationship with her boyfriend Tim seemed to be deteriorating. They used to be very romantic going out most of the times but now I seldom seen him coming to my house. I didn't query daughter; thought they were busy on their new careers as both just started on new jobs.

Once I met him on the street alone. As I was with a friend we didn't chatted much. He didn't let out too much on their relationship. Neither did I bother to find out more. Even if they didn't clicked well it was quite normal. As relationship is more often than not an on off affair, it was better to split than to carry on unhappily.

A few days later Tim came to my house in the evening. I told him Brenda was not in and he could come in to wait for her. He replied they were no longer an item; parted few months ago and hardly communicated since then. I was shocked and he said she found another man, his father.

He said on a particular day he asked her out but she said she was busy. He went home and went to bed early broaching over her. He thought he heard her voice and peeked out of his bedroom. He saw her coming out of his father's bedroom in skimpy nighties to get a drink. She didn't see him. He didn't confront her there and then, went back to his bedroom. He said he couldn't sleep that night lying awake.

I held his hands and offered my sympathy looking in his teary eyes. He didn't said much, gave me a hug and sobbed lightly on my shoulders. I hugged him and consoled him like a mother would for her child in sorrow. I told him there would be girls waiting for him. Just buckled up and worked on his career. Easier said than done I knew but at that moment I could only offer those words of comfort. Indeed he was any mother choice for her daughter; decent, affable, of good character. I liked him very much and was glad daughter picked him for a boyfriend. I expected them to develop further but then it was all in vain.

After he composed himself he asked me if I would allow him to come visiting me. I said sure you were a nice boy. After finishing his drink he took leave.

At the door, he put his hand round my waist, hugged me and brushed his lips on mine lightly adding see you soon.

I didn't know how to make out his actions on me. Was he so dejected and wrecked, he wanted a woman to fill his void and it happened he knew I was unattached. Anyway I had my social life with a few suitors and still without a steady relationship. I guessed he was lonely and needed a woman's company, nothing emotional about it.

He did come, in formal evening attire, knocking one day surprising me with a bouquet of flowers and invited me for dinner. Fortunately I didn't have a date. I gladly accepted saying it was good with advance notification so I didn't have to turn him down if I had a prior appointment. I would also have time to dress up for the occasion.

We had a wonderful dinner and chatted about his plans. I told him to go and mix around and not isolate himself. He could given time build another relationship, a better one maybe, be optimistic in life. He seemed to sober up and didn't displayed a distraught mood. We stayed till closing time. He sent me back home and at the doorstep kissed me goodnight. I didn't read too much into the kiss he planted on my lips. It was just brushing on our lips, couldn't really said it was a kiss. Just a courtesy gesture in a gentleman manner I supposed. I couldn't understand why daughter chose his father over him. I imagined a fatherly figure and a sugar daddy she fell for.

I had a word with daughter on their breakup. She said his father could provide her well financially and he was tender and caring to her. In contrast her ex was so simplistic. She would be moving out to his house and cohabit with his father soon. She had safe guard and even got a prenuptial agreement if he did not legally marry her within a year of cohabiting she would get a tidy sum from him. For a start he purchased a sport car and an apartment for her. I was so disappointed that she was so materialistic and didn't know the meaning of true love her ex had been giving her. It was her own life she wanted. I couldn't argue more and left it as it was. She promised to visit me often and be a filial daughter in deference to me.

Her ex was more cheerful each time I saw him though not that frequent as when they were an item. He got over the affair and on an occasion said it was a blessing in disguise as really their characters were so divergent and interests not exactly compatible. He was an outdoor type whereas she a party goer and materialistic. He thought over it after the breakup and glad they parted way. He agreed his father could take care of her materially. He wanted only to give them his blessings.

I couldn't believe he was magnanimous. I continued to encourage him to socialize more.

He was opened to me and tried as he did it didn't help though as a handsome guy, he could laid as many girls as possible. But there was no real satisfaction in not meeting the right girl. Each conquest was no more that a sexual surrogate for the woman he secretly admired for some time.

He wasn't specified except to say he had always admired maturity in a woman with tender loving caring characteristics. He wasn't enamored with girls who only possessed materialistic values. I guessed what he gone through had made him mature and in future relationship he value intrinsic beauty in women he would have long term relationship.

He confided he had a woman in mind whom he had secret feelings and been harboring thoughts of telling her. It would be appropriate time now that he was single again. I was glad for him and told him to confess to her sooner than later. But he was worried she might not accept him as she was a mature woman older than him. He would demonstrate to her feelings transcend age. It was important both had mutual feelings and compatible in characters and interests.

He looked at me attentively, clapped my hands and asked if I could teach him how to approach her. I was happy to be of help I replied.

I sensed he had been paying attention to me when he was dating my daughter. Ever often took opportunity to come close to me and had small talks glancing at me giving me a run down with his eyes. I thought it was a natural phenomenon for a young man to have ogling eyes. I didn't think it was anything more.

After the breakup he became more attentive to me. I accepted most of his dates to meals, movies, and concerts. He was picking fast on his mannerism with my advice on how to treat a woman to gain her friendship. He wanted to practice what he learned with me. I said OK perfect on me. He looked please closed his eyes momentarily. I couldn't fathom much access to his inner most feelings. It would not be easy to "fathom the heart" in such a situation. He had been hurt by daughter. He would know how to treat me like a lady, holding my hand on occasions. I couldn't make out his motive at that time. He was becoming more mature for his age.

At the rate he was progressing on his mannerism I figured it would not be too far he would be confident to approach his woman he secretly admired. I prayed his wish would be fulfilled. At least what I did to help him would have atoned for my daughter deserting him.

When they were an item, I used to go outings with them. He was a nature addict, swimming, biking, trekking and jogging were his hobbies. Both introduced me to the nudist beach. When we took off our clothes, I remembered he ogled at me. I was embarrassed initially. Gradually I took it in my stride and enjoyed being in the nude openly with them walking on the beach kicking the sand or simply sunbathed lying on a towel. He would rub sunscreen on me and daughter. I was not abashed he touched my bare flesh. It was sensational feeling as he rubbed sunscreen on me front and back. I controlled hard to hide my erotic feeling. As it became unbearable I shook off his hands. He would back off.

We began to see each other more and I took to his outdoor interests. I would go swimming, jogging, biking or trekking with him. It was a healthy lifestyle breathing fresh air in sunny nature surroundings. I quite enjoyed time with him out in the open. Casual we were with each other indulging our time together. Very different from my other dates who escorted me dressed in formal attires to high end establishment restaurants, concerts and lounges. It was a change of living heartily. During our time together, I found him a pleasant guy a girl would love and I couldn't understand my daughter chose his father over him. A materialistic girl she was and I prayed he loved her for good.

My concern at that time was for both daughter and her ex found their love mates and moved onto new lives and I got back to focus on career and hopefully also found my love too.

For a few more months we cajoled and went about in outdoor activities.

It was time I pop the question that he spent less time with me and instead approached his secret woman confidently.

He looked at me eagerly and asked me if I were that woman would I accept him. Jokingly I said sure you would make a lovable boyfriend without putting much thought.

Taking my hands he said he had all the while admired me and wished to have a girlfriend with my character, so resilient, demure, caring and understanding. Something my daughter lacking. Breaking up with my daughter spurred him to get closer to me to sound me out. He was afraid of my rejection so he took such long time to tell me. Having been with me, he was sure I was his dream girlfriend and found the courage to express his affection for me which he had been keeping in his heart.

I was in a heady stage, astonished, mouth gasped open wide as I listened to him. I told him our age different might not be suitable for us to be an item. Love transcends age he reminded what I told him. We were compatible in characters and I didn't look my age. A beautiful lady to behold he uttered.

I asked him was it because I was near and caring at the time he had fallen out of love with daughter that I became his target to replace his lost love. I should had kept an arm's length from him and let him go over his depression. Given time he would act more rationally. But he said he was glad my daughter left him, allowing him to think over I was really the woman he wanted. We had much in common, compatible in characters and interests though a gap in age might hamper our relationship.

Indeed in the past few months, we enjoyed being together doing things, assimilating to each other so instinctively. It was beyond my expectation he admired me secretly. At least not to the extent he wanted me to be his girlfriend.

I did sense he was having a crush on me, often ogling at me while dating Brenda. I began to realize he was hitting on me. I didn't pay much attention to him during those days. I maintained a distance from him and avoided going to the nudist beach with them.

I was excited added we needed time to work things out. Was it we spent too much time together so soon after his breakup that got him enamored with me? Did he have time socialized? Though my feeling for him was stirring up, I didn't want to be rash. I was weighing the pros and cons. What if he was only infatuated and lusting after me. I didn't want to be merely his play mate. I wanted to be sure we were compatible and suitable together long term. He was confident he wanted me partner for life. I didn't want him to infatuate with me only to regret later.

From then he was on hot pursue and wooed me ardently. No more hiding his feelings, he espoused affection to the extent I felt goose pimpled at times. He was relentless in wooing me. I was enthralled. Still it could be mere infatuation. I needed to temper his emotion in order not to do anything rashly. I won't want to lead him on thinking he was in love with me.

I was very cautious as my previous experience was any guide. I was unsure of myself though I had good impression of him. I had to consider lot more baggage before committing to a relationship with him.

I told him we needed time as he should not rush into a new relationship so soon after his breakup.

Meanwhile we carried on meeting and dating as usual nothing more intimate than kissing and hugging.

He was more jovial and in his company I began to see him lovable but I held back not to show my enthusiasm. I loved him treating me as his girlfriend. He made me felt special, would call me and took me outings frequently.

I told him he needed to socialize to have more options to find suitable girlfriends adding I wasn't complaining he spent time with me. I wanted him to be sure of his feelings for me before embarking on a closer relationship. We were happy in our current relationship. Let us maintained and progressed naturally.

We needed time to understand each other I told him and not rush into it. We needed to take stock and be rational.

For a start we should stayed apart for some time to give ourselves time to ponder over.

I suggested we both gave ourselves time to go dating to see if we could find better suited partners.

He took up my suggestion reluctantly just to convince me he was sure of his feeling for me.

I also went out socializing. What would be would be. He got the message and though looked dejected agreed to my suggestion to date girls.

He contacted me less and in a way I was happy he took my advice seriously.

On occasions I was tempted to call him to find out how he was faring. Somehow time with him had an emotional effect on me. I must have missed him when several times I pick up the phone but didn't complete dialing his number. I excused myself that all I wanted was to know if he was dating other girls when in fact I was missing his company. I didn't want to believe I was having feelings for him. I was tormented that I was so indecisive whether to accept his affection. To take my mind off him, I worked long hours in the office, entertained in social circles and business functions and returned home quite late.

He did call me and we chatted. I didn't ask about his dates. Neither did he tell me. He inquired how I was and how I spent my time. Just small talks. Unlike those chatty jovial banters we used to have. I could sense he wasn't enjoying himself on whatever he was doing.

For the sake of assuring he was not infatuated with me I must not expressed my emotion and be patient allowing him time to explore suitable relationships. I had his interest at heart. He was always the one who contacted me. I made myself scarce. Time would tell if he was having real feelings for me.

Meantime I was feeling uneasy as if time passed slower than before and I had more time on hand aside from work.

I felt lonesome at times. Various scenarios played in my mind made me wonder if he was seriously in love with me. I felt an attachment to him as days dragged on. Without him around I felt quite miserable and edgy at times. I tried to occupy myself with friends to put him off my mind. It was only a temporary comfort, once I was alone I thought about him. Was I really missing him? I didn't have such feelings for a man for a long time. Most men I dated didn't turn on my emotion. With them, it was out of sight out of mind. I didn't have any emotional attachment. With Tim, it was different; he got me all excited again with his devotion that I felt comfortable. He had a mature demeanor and when with him he was always attentive. But I was still apprehensive accepting his love. I wanted him to be really sure about his affection for me and serious about a long term stable relationship.

I had enough of flings and had been looking for lasting relationship which had been elusive so far. Then unexpectedly Tim stepped into my life giving me a refreshing look at a new relationship I never ever imagined possible.

I was still holding back as issues cropped up in my mind. For past weeks we kept our distance from each other, occasionally contacted by phone. I looked forward to hear from him. Each call sent me to emotional high. I wanted to see him but then I should be patient waiting for his outcome dating girls. It was better to be assuring he really had affection for me. Absence makes the heart grows fonder. I began to develop passion for him. We hardly saw each other for months.

One day he contacted me wanting to see me. I had great expectation on hearing his voice and invited him to my house. He came presented me with a bouquet of roses. On seeing me his first words was he missed me and never got enamored with his dates. He knew without doubt I was the woman he wanted having experiences with young girls and mature women. As a handsome guy, it was easy in getting women laid as frequent as possible. But there was no real satisfaction. Each conquest was no more that a sexual surrogate for me, the woman he admired. The young were party goers who thought nothing more than living to enjoy for the day. Sex is non committal behavior and to them partners changeable came and went. Those mature women sought him out to satisfy their sex drive as their husbands gallivanted with sweet young girls.

Once he got drunk in the company of a mature woman he dated. Both she and husband were opened seeking partners and not worry she brought him home. So drunk he slumped on her bed. He was aware she undressed him and blowing him to erection. She climbed on top and impaling his penis into herself riding excitingly. The next morning she was lying naked asleep besides him when he woke. Looking at her full figured body he got erected and couldn't resist fondling her. He licked her wet, mounted between her legs and rode in. She woke as he shafted in out of her vagina. Smilingly she hugged him and rocked rhythmically. He gave her a thrilling coupling, sending her to quiver and climax as she hugging tightly dug her nails into his back. They continued to romp the whole day into the evening. She told him it was a long time since she relished such good times. After dinner she asked if he would meet her again. Sex was good and available freely with dates.

The dating brought flings rather than serious relationship. Those were women of leisure.

I was tingling with jealousy he bedded women. But I was glad he still felt he loved me.

Any way I gave him the go ahead to search out other women and it was flings he had with those women he dated. For sexual lusty gratification; not emotional love. Thank goodness I comforted myself.

He held my hands, looked into my eyes and said I was the one.

He drew me close, hugging me tenderly plunged his lips on mine with his hands fondling all over me as we stood in front of a mirror. I was surprised when he turned me around to look into the mirror, running his hands over the front of my body. I felt his bulge as he kept prodding my backside with his front, he kept whispering to me to look at how beautiful I looked. He wasn't restraining himself, deftly unbuttoned my blouse and slipped his hands in lifting my bra to touch my breasts. With a slow and deliberate move one hand cupped my breasts, gently running his hand over it until the nipple got hard. His other hand unzipped and lifted my skirt slipping his hand down inside my undies. I moaned softly as his hand slid down over my dampening pussy and then back up to rub my sensitive clitoris. Then slowly he peeled my blouse off my shoulders, unhooked my bra, and slipped off my skirt exposing me naked in front of the mirror. He undressed fast, his cock jumped out bouncing suggestible in front of him.

jackjill8
jackjill8
101 Followers