My Berlin Summer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cece3457
cece3457
100 Followers

"What kind of owners do the slaves get sold to?" I asked, wondering what fate lay in wait for me.

"A few are sold to extraordinarily wealthy men and women who want to have personal sex slaves. But actually, the largest number are sold to high-class prostitution businesses," she said. "There's more money there than in private slavery. Most of the girls we train here end up being rented by the hour or by the night to wealthy businessmen who want the exquisite services that can only be demanded of a complete slave. And then some are sold into the pornography business, where they are used to make movies and videos. But there isn't much need for slaves there, since so many young girls are willing to do it for the money."

So that was my future - offering my body to one man after the other, to satisfy their every desire, for the profit of my owners. Gone was any of the romance I might have imagined in sexual slavery. Instead I would be a simple commodity to be used up and presumably discarded when my body was no longer of interest.

"I am Claudia, but you will address me as Mistress," she said, jarring me out of my reverie. "I run this house. You appear eager and obedient, but that remains to be proven. Any disobedience, however slight, will be instantly punished. We have very few rules, apart from absolute obedience. You will remain nude unless specifically permitted otherwise. You will kneel when in the presence of any of the staff here, unless permitted otherwise. Your body is constantly available for use by any of the staff, unless specified otherwise. And you may not please yourself or any of the other slaves. Your bodies exist for the pleasure of masters alone. Do you understand?"

"Yes, mistress," I said. "I will be absolutely obedient."

"Very good," she said. "You may keep the name 'Jenny' while you are here, although you will more often answer to 'slave' or slut.'

"Michael!" she called. A moment later a tall, burly man strode in to the room. "Take the new slave to the slave pen."

"Yes, Claudia," he answered. He picked up my leash and began to lead me away. "Any special instructions?" he said with a smile.

"No, Michael," she said. "You may do with her as you wish."

I would not have to wait long to find out what she meant. He led me down a staircase to a large, dimly lit room with several narrow beds. Most seemed to be occupied by young women, apparently naked under the thin sheets. He pulled me to an empty bed, threw me down on it on my back, and tied my leash around a ring attached to the wall above the head of the bed. Then he casually flipped me over onto my stomach and lifted me onto my knees, forcing my bottom up into the air. I heard him undoing his zipper behind me. My heart was pounding and my breathing frantic as I realized I was to be raped once again. I could feel my body lubricating itself desperately to protect against its impending violent penetration. Then suddenly I felt him plunge into me and I cried out in pain and surprise. He used me brutally, forcefully, and casually, with no regard for my feelings or my own pleasure. I was nothing but a vessel for his manhood, a toy for his amusement. My body was warm with excitement but still far from satisfaction when I felt his final surge inside me. After he withdrew from me I collapsed onto the bed, sobbing into my pillow. So this was what it meant to be a slave. So this was what it meant to be a slave. The words repeated over and over in my head. "Welcome to your new life, slut," Michael whispered as he left.

cece3457
cece3457
100 Followers
12