My Best Bed Buddy

Story Info
A secret plan for multiple fucks and endless pleasure.
1.3k words
3.32
26.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had known Lisa for over two years. We were as close as two friends could be. I knew that she trusted me enough that she thought I would never hurt her. One sunny morning, I invited her over to my condo for a light breakfast. It was a special breakfast because all of the items were going to have a very special ingredient in them. She knocked on my door around 9 am and I answered the door. We greeted each other with a warm embrace. She was dressed in a tight shirt and jeans. I was still in my silk robe. She believed we were going shopping after breakfast but I had other plans.

I invited her to have a seat at the dining room table while I finished putting everything together in the kitchen. She sat down not knowing what was about to happen. In the kitchen, I had eggs, pancakes, and tea. I brought out each item one by one. She said that everything smelled wonderful. I told her not to wait for me and to start enjoying everything. I watched her intently as she began to eat and drink the tea. Then I sat down next to her to start enjoying my breakfast. She started to slow down. I knew what was happening. Then she said she was suddenly feeling tired. I invited her to rest on my bed. She stumbled a little bit so I helped her into the bedroom. She told me what a wonderful friend I was. I knew that I was also a friend who would put a little bit of crushed sleeping pills in her food and tea to help her to relax.

I looked at her as she lay on the bed and became more and more sleepy. When I thought she was almost asleep, I got on the bed with her and started to slowly undress her. I unbuttoned her shirt completely to reveal her beautiful tits. I could not wait to take her bra off. My pussy was already very wet. I lifted her slightly to get her shirt and bra off. Her tits were so hard. I knew our future guest would fully enjoy her. Before he arrived, I wanted to have time with her. She was my best friend after all. I should have her first.

My silk robe slid off of me. I let our tits brush against each other. I slowly kissed her neck until I reached her left tit. I put it in my warm mouth and sucked on it while my tongue played with its hardness. I held her right tit in my hand and ran my fingers over the hard tip. Then I started to suck and play with the right tit. In that moment, she was mine. She belonged to me and me alone but I knew I had to get her ready for our guest. I was getting so wet from finally getting to be with her the way I always had wanted to be. I had to get to her pussy so I quickly unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. I pulled them down with her panties. Her sweet, pink pussy was now ready for my tongue. I licked her clit over and over. Then I slowly moved my tongue down so I could taste her cum that was flowing out of her. I had to be inside of her. I put as many fingers as I could in her and enjoyed the warmth of her body. We were so very wet.

I finished undressing her right before our guest arrived. To make sure she stayed calm, I took each of her wrists and used duct tape to tie them to the headboard. Then I spread her legs and loosely tied her ankles to the footboard of the bed. I looked at her on the bed and thought about how she belonged to me. Her body was mine forever but I was going to share her with our guest. I heard a knock on the door. It was our guest. I answered the door naked to help our guest feel at home. He looked at me for a long time before coming in. I saw the bulge in his pants slowly grow as he stepped into the condo. He asked me if he could have me after his time with Lisa. I told him he could if he fucked her good and hard. He took his clothes off in the living room. His cock was so big that I wanted to give him a blowjob right there but I wanted my friend to experience his huge cock first. What kind of friend would I be if I enjoyed her man first?

We went into the bedroom. He got on the bed with Lisa. I watched him thrust his huge cock in and out of her pussy. They were one as he lifted her off the bed every time he entered her. He was totally enjoying her. He exploded in her with a great force. The cum was everywhere. His cock and her pussy were covered. I could not wait to have him later. It was not long before his cock was rock hard again. He turned her over and put her ass in the air. He shoved it into her. He was in charge. I could not resist getting an up close view of his cock moving in and out of her. His rhythm was so perfect. I knew it would not take him long to fill her with his cum. He let out a howl and I knew it was happening. Cum was dripping from both of them. I wanted to be a part of that.

When he got off the bed, I went over to him and pressed my naked body against his. Our bodies meshed together as one. We kissed passionately and slowly dropped to the floor. His hands explored my tits and the rest of my body. I felt his fingers stroke my clit and enter me as our tongues wrapped around each other. I wanted him as much as he wanted me. He told me that he wanted to taste me. He laid on his back as I sat on his face and spread my legs so my cum would drip into his waiting mouth. I could feel his hot breath on my pussy as his tongue licked my pussy up and down. He loved eating me. When his tongue entered me, I looked at Lisa on the bed. At that moment, I knew they both belonged to me.

I could feel my cum flowing into his mouth and his hands gripping my perfectly round ass. I knew he was ready for me. I slid my naked body over his, leaving a trail of cum as I moved. At last, I reached his hard, wet cock that could not wait for me any longer. I gripped it in my hand and looked into his hungry eyes as I pushed it deep into me. He was breathing deeply and hard as I rode him. We were moaning uncontrollably as his cock gave us endless pleasure. With every movement I was becoming more and more wet. I knew he was going to explode and fill me with his cum soon by the look on his face. Then the biggest orgasms we had ever had happened. I laid on top of him with his hard cock still inside of me. I felt so close to him as he wrapped his arms around me. The world disappeared. He was the best fuck that I had ever had and I had Lisa to thank for it. Todd and Lisa had been dating for about a month.